Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with suspected cheating

R

Ranger

Nope. That's not what integrity means.
To you it means something but obviously it conflicts with what you see around you.
So who has the false data? You? Or what you see around you? Just saying it’s the world around you and you have the moral high ground? Women use that garbage all the time. They ALWAYS grab the moral high ground first. It’s a weapon. If you use it as a weapon it eventually looses its force. You WILL fail. Being bitter won’t help.

You are asking evolution and biology to give up the most successful breeding strategy ever devised on this planet because of your definition of integrity?
Your genetic line will die off before that. I assure you.
It would rather sacrifice your entire line from you to maybe thousands of years from now than change its highly successful strategy. But you want it to change to your version of integrity.
And anything that doesn’t live up to that is evil. No?That genetic line just gets killed off by not allowing it to be chosen to produce offspring. You loose. Bye bye.

R

Ranger

Openness is not a requirement of polyandry anymore than it is of hypergamy. No one would call a man***** hypergamous.
So why do you say Hypergamy in 2018 is a non-issue? As long as men want LTRs with women, it’s part of the equation. No? If I’m wrong please explain.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
To you it means something but obviously it conflicts with what you see around you.
So who has the false data? You? Or what you see around you? Just saying it’s the world around you and you have the moral high ground? Women use that garbage all the time. They ALWAYS grab the moral high ground first. It’s a weapon. If you use it as a weapon it eventually looses its force. You WILL fail. Being bitter won’t help.

You are asking evolution and biology to give up the most successful breeding strategy ever devised on this planet because of your definition of integrity?
It would rather sacrifice your entire line from you to maybe thousands of years from now than change its highly successful strategy. But you want it to change to your version of integrity.
And anything that doesn’t live up to that is evil. No?That genetic line just gets killed off by not allowing it to be chosen to produce offspring. You loose. Bye bye.
I didn't say any of that. I just think society should acknowledge this fact and stop giving females artificial advantages over men to make up for the "oppression" women had to go through. There was no oppression. A lot of laws and societal norms are based on this false premise that women were systematically oppressed.

Give women equal rights only and undo and remove any law or protections that were created to counterbalance the allegations of oppression that were based on the false premise.

Let women be women just stop acting like they're poor victims that need to be propped up and protected. If things were really on an equal playing field women would be begging to stay at home. And if society perceived women for what they really are, which is naturally lacking in integrity, they wouldn't have the same respect for women as they do for men.

Being emotionally manipulative and socially deceptive is bad for everyone around them.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Consent is just a so i construct used by women to oppress and manipulate men. If sexual assault and rape are illegal maybe we should make it illegal for women to use their sexuality to manipulate and get what they want. Besides penises are designed to go into vaginas so what does rape even mean really? Either all sex is rape or no sex is rape. Pick one and only one

R

Ranger

I didn't say any of that. I just think society should acknowledge this fact and stop giving females artificial advantages over men to make up for the "oppression" women had to go through. There was no oppression. A lot of laws and societal norms are based on this false premise that women were systematically oppressed.

Give women equal rights only and undo and remove any law or protections that were created to counterbalance the allegations of oppression that were based on the false premise.

Let women be women just stop acting like they're poor victims that need to be propped up and protected. If things were really on an equal playing field women would be begging to stay at home. And if society perceived women for what they really are, which is naturally lacking in integrity, they wouldn't have the same respect for women as they do for men.

Being emotionally manipulative and socially deceptive is bad for everyone around them.
You aren’t going to get any argument from me on that. I agree.
But what are you going to change about yourself to better facilitate your survival and the propagation of your genetic line, if you are even interested in that?

There is only one flaw in your thinking that I can see. It’s not about integrity. There’s only alliances and oppositions. What best facilitates survival and the propagation of the species.

Here’s my point. You are applying binary male problem solving logic to women. You are using a word that is not in the lexicon. However it can be pulled out to be used against you because you have the attachment to it. Women do not. They don’t care if all men think they don’t have integrity. They will still go fuk the men that they filter out to propagate the species.

So let’s say you love Mexican food. You are absolutely famished. Starving. Then you walk into a Mexican restaurant. People are walking by and sticking the plates of food under your nose. You know if you don’t eat you are going to die. Are you going to walk out or die.

Well a woman at the height of her ovulation cycle with the right man walking and parading around her is the same effect or worse. It’s biology. Only hers really is life and death. The species will not propagate if her endocrine system (biology) doesn’t throw a very power drug c@cktail into her system.
Biology doesn’t care about the structure of civilization. It doesn’t care about mores or religion or what you think integrity is.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Consent is just a so i construct used by women to oppress and manipulate men. If sexual assault and rape are illegal maybe we should make it illegal for women to use their sexuality to manipulate and get what they want. Besides penises are designed to go into vaginas so what does rape even mean really? Either all sex is rape or no sex is rape. Pick one and only one
I’m not arguing with that either.
I don’t care about women in this. Switch your focus to you. You will never change that paradigm. Not by yourself or no matter how many men start weeping and crying.

R

Ranger

So maybe a better question should be...

“Why isn’t she running home to me when she has that overwhelming need to breed? After all, aren’t I her husband/boyfriend?”

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You aren’t going to get any argument from me on that. I agree.
But what are you going to change about yourself to better facilitate your survival and the propagation of your genetic line, if you are even interested in that?

There is only one flaw in your thinking that I can see. It’s not about integrity. There’s only alliances and oppositions. What best facilitates survival and the propagation of the species.

Here’s my point. You are applying binary male problem solving logic to women. You are using a word that is not in the lexicon. However it can be pulled out to be used against you because you have the attachment to it. Women do not. They don’t care if all men think they don’t have integrity. They will still go fuk the men that they filter out to propagate the species.

So let’s say you love Mexican food. You are absolutely famished. Starving. Then you walk into a Mexican restaurant. People are walking by and sticking the plates of food under your nose. You know if you don’t eat you are going to die. Are you going to walk out or die.

Well a woman at the height of her ovulation cycle with the right man walking and parading around her is the same effect or worse. It’s biology. Only hers really is life and death. The species will not propagate if her endocrine system (biology) doesn’t throw a very power drug c@cktail into her system.
Biology doesn’t care about the structure of civilization. It doesn’t care about mores or religion or what you think integrity is.
If we stopped teaching misinformation to boys about females, and actually taught them the truth from an early age, women would have a lot less power, their deceptivness would be less effective. This would change how they behave. A lot less men would put up with their bullshvit. Honestly I think this is the reason women couldnt work, or govern, it's because our ancestors understood the nature of women.

Instead our society teaches that women are the opposite of what they are and this is what makes their deception so effective.

R

Ranger

If we stopped teaching misinformation to boys about females, and actually taught them the truth from an early age, women would have a lot less power, their deceptivness would be less effective. This would change how they behave. A lot less men would put up with their bullshvit. Honestly I think this is the reason women couldnt work, or govern, it's because our ancestors understood the nature of women.

Instead our society teaches that women are the opposite of what they are and this is what makes their deception so effective.
Again you are right. No argument from me. You are talking about removing their right to vote. Revampment and segregation of schools. Schools for boys separated from schools for girls.
Complete elimination of feminine forces that govern our world.
Even if you pulled it off tomorrow, it’s still three generations out.

So what are you going to do about you?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Again you are right. No argument from me. You are talking about removing their right to vote. Revampment and segregation of schools. Schools for boys separated from schools for girls.

I'm doing just fine, I already do a lot of the things naturally that are discussed on this forum. I doubt I've been cheated on and I've never had a woman use me for money. They tend to invest in me heavily. What are you going to about you?

R

Ranger

I'm doing just fine, I already do a lot of the things naturally that are discussed on this forum. I doubt I've been cheated on and I've never had a woman use me for money. They tend to invest in me heavily. What are you going to about you?
Have already done it. Sounds like you’re good to go. Luck.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Have already done it. Sounds like you’re good to go. Luck.
You think it's not a womans fault if she cheats. Sounds like you haven't done it and I'm genuinely concerned about you, so what are you going to do about that false belief?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

I'm my necessarily saying we should remove their right to vote. My point is that if it isn't their own fault they cheat, and they can't be held accountable for their actions, they're just like a child and should be treated as such. Would you allow a child who can't be held accountable for their actions to drive a car or vote?

You also think they women shouldnt be collectively judged for being so deceptive by nature? You think they deserve to have the same respect as men even though they're naturally less honest? I mean I'm not complaining about how women are, but how society treats them as if these things about them are not true is ridiculous and it screws everything up. If someone is dishonest in a group of friends or in a work crew people will not treat them like they're the same as everyone else, they'll treat them differently.

R

Ranger

You think it's not a womans fault if she cheats. Sounds like you haven't done it and I'm genuinely concerned about you, so what are you going to do about that false belief?
Nope it’s my fault. You are looking to blame others. I chose to take her as a girlfriend. I elevated it to sex. I had sex with her. I let her into my thoughts, ideas and goals. I demonstrated high value and demonstrated that I understand her.
Every last bit of it is my fault. She didn’t do any of those things above. I did.
I refuse to be a victim of a woman’s whim. She is eliminated and I then do her sister. Maybe even her best friend who likes to hold nice eye contact with me.
If a man is going to cry about his lot...then I don’t give a rats @ss what happens to him. Be a victim. Fall on the ground and pretend you’re gut shot like a little b!Tch. Here, let me call in a medivac for you. I’ve even got the green smoke grenade to throw as a signal. I wanted you out of the squad anyway. If you are going to run with the pack...stop pissing like a pup.
But we aren’t your emotional tampon. Deal with it.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Nope it’s my fault. You are looking to blame others. I chose to take her as a girlfriend. I elevated it to sex. I had sex with her. I let her into my thoughts, ideas and goals. I demonstrated high value and demonstrated that I understand her.
Every last bit of it is my fault. She didn’t do any of those things above. I did.
I refuse to be a victim of a woman’s whim. She is eliminated and I then do her sister. Maybe even her best friend who likes to hold nice eye contact with me.
If a man is going to cry about his lot...then I don’t give a rats @ss what happens to him. Be a victim. Fall on the ground and pretend you’re gut shot like a little b!Tch. Here, let me call in a medivac for you. I’ve even got the green smoke grenade to throw as a signal. I wanted you out of the squad anyway. If you are going to run with the pack...stop pissing like a pup.
But we aren’t your emotional tampon. Deal with it.
You're like slow or something. You think there's a problem with blaming people for making their own decisions? This is retarded. Also in our society it's not the men that are the problem or at fault as a whole the problem is cultural and how it let's women in general behave however they like with little to no consequences, but if men don't be a certain way they will be ostracized. You're ridiculous.

Just because I'm discussing this topic and pointing out how things are and how they work doesnt mean I'm complaining. But when retards like you say that women behaving like sh1tty and dishonest human beings is totally ok and that men should just accept it and take it that's ridiculous. You enable women to act like pieces of sh1t. If women feared being labeled and ostracized for having no integrity, they would probably change their behavior.

If women were labeled and shamed for being single mothers and slvt they would stop doing that as often too. You sound like a feminist sometimes.

R

Ranger

You're like slow or something. You think there's a problem with blaming people for making their own decisions? This is retarded. Also in our society it's not the men that are the problem or at fault as a whole the problem is cultural and how it let's women in general behave however they like with little to no consequences, but if men don't be a certain way they will be ostracized. you Are ridiculous.
That’s where you are WRONG!!!!!
Men ARE the problem. Feminized men gave up their birthright to fit in and belong.

You continually point at women. Women this and women that. Are you a girl or something? You have completely reversed the concepts. Completely misunderstood Tomassi. Utter fail.
That’s being a victim. LMAO

Go back and read Tomassi again. Women will NEVER fix this. EVER.
We fix this. One man at a time. I’m not here to unfuk your crap reading skills.
Even Tomassi talked about how men as a collective need to stop participating in feminine ideals. That means no victims.
I owe you nothing. I don’t even owe you a conversation. You are nothing until you get rid of the women this...women that, concepts.
You just want to stand around and bleed. Holy crap you’re a pvssy.

You are completely twisted up backwards.

R

Ranger

Men in the esoteric conceptual sense allowed society to feminize but no real relevance to most men or any individual man in particular.
Given. To solve a problem one applies Ackhams edge theorem. Eliminating cause in a revolving dynamic will not ensure correction.
However correction in perceptions of men will revert reality. Thus, is the impetus the cause or is the receipt point being at effect? As we cannot eliminate the “cause” (within the next three generations) we would have to rectify the effects.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
That’s where you are WRONG!!!!!
Men ARE the problem. Feminized men gave up their birthright to fit in and belong.

You continually point at women. Women this and women that. Are you a girl or something? You have completely reversed the concepts. Completely misunderstood Tomassi. Utter fail.
That’s being a victim. LMAO

Go back and read Tomassi again. Women will NEVER fix this. EVER.
We fix this. One man at a time. I’m not here to unfuk your crap reading skills.
Even Tomassi talked about how men as a collective need to stop participating in feminine ideals. That means no victims.
I owe you nothing. I don’t even owe you a conversation. You are nothing until you get rid of the women this...women that, concepts.
You just want to stand around and bleed. Holy crap you’re a pvssy.

You are completely twisted up backwards.
Well it's more so the gender dynamics which has been heavily influenced by feminism and "women's rights" its the culture that men are born into. I didn't even go to public school until I was in 8th grade so I avoided a lot of that brainwashing that is primarily done in public schools and the media.

How is it a lot of the mens fault? They were lied to and brainwashed since they were children. As a result of this brainwashing women have been able to become entitled, deceitful, vapid whorves. Adult women have equal rights. They choose to be how they are. They know better but they just don't care. Women need to be guided because look what they've become.

It's not the men, it's the system they were born into. The same cultural system that enables women to be narcissistic and deceptive humanbeings.

You can argue all day about if it's the chicken or the egg that came first. But the problem is that women are enabled to be how they are and they know Better and if they wanted they could be honest and more direct. Some women are much better and make the conscious decision to have integrity, most of my exes were like this so I've experienced it first hand. I attract women like this. Don't get me wrong they still acted like women, but they were better about the whole honesty thing, so I know women are capable of it. It's just that women left to their own devices will turn into narcissistic monsters and not give a fvck about anyone else. Men can be like this too, but men are different. Men have more honor and courage.

So no stop blaming men. If you don't believe women should be held accountable for their own decisions you should also believe they shouldn't be able to vote.

It doesn't matter how it became this way or why. All that matters now is that women are going to be held accountable for their decisions and actions because women will always have equal rights. Stop coddling them because it makes them into weak, characterless beings with no value other than what's between their legs. Modern women are very weak and they don't add much value to society anymore other than their vaginas because all they care about is themselves and their feelings and having a narcissistic supply. Social media has made it even worse. Most women are broken. Sure you're right a lot of me are feminized and soft. Most men today could never survive the hardship I created in my life. They would have killed themselves by now. But my life has made me strong and hard.

Last edited: