MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,707
- Reaction score
- 5,132
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
All I see is a bunch of complaining. Also people crying over females being hoez.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I have recently been pondering this. Humans, as for any animal, are endowed with biological imperatives and the instincts & emotions that have evolved along with it. Earlier men figured out that because of humans' need to care for & raise the young, the female sexual imperative had to be tamed, which it was via the strong cultural more of marriage as pre-selected by the parents. This has obviously served to forward the symbiosis of man's biological imperative and society's development. However, femyninism has in large part destroyed this cultural symbiosis, and thus society will continue on as per this femynism but also the biological imperative. The most important imperative is that men seek to have sex, and when sex is not forthcoming they get belligerent, which is why we have the pillars of society spending their youth in destructive ways, men that can be seduced into thinking that killing thousands of people will result in "72 virgins", and Supreme Gentlemen who are spurned by women to go on murderous rampages. About the only good thing that society has been doing to ameliorate this is the explosion in internet p0rn, and the eventual development of sexbots.I just consider things in terms of an all-around quality of life. And I don't consider the quality of life to be very good. That's an understatement
Consider the quality of life afforded to the generation of hippies that pissed it all away: vibrant communities, amazingly low housing costs, solid family unit, completely free university and amazing quality of education, a job for life, good local and national democratic representation, etc etc.
It's seriously amazing what has happened. They've created a society that doubtfully can even sustain itself for a century.
About the only good thing that society has been doing to ameliorate this is the explosion in internet p0rn, and the eventual development of sexbots.
not much for control and more for, if she didn't she would be alone, and her clock is ticking, and after having kids she had to hold her hubby if not no men of respect would waste time with her, in the end is not about control only, is men not having standards and being a man, today a lot of guys would date and marry a woman with someone else kid, less then a decate no man would waste time in inviting someone like that to his family and householdI have recently been pondering this. Humans, as for any animal, are endowed with biological imperatives and the instincts & emotions that have evolved along with it. Earlier men figured out that because of humans' need to care for & raise the young, the female sexual imperative had to be tamed, which it was via the strong cultural more of marriage as pre-selected by the parents. This has obviously served to forward the symbiosis of man's biological imperative and society's development. However, femyninism has in large part destroyed this cultural symbiosis, and thus society will continue on as per this femynism but also the biological imperative. The most important imperative is that men seek to have sex, and when sex is not forthcoming they get belligerent, which is why we have the pillars of society spending their youth in destructive ways, men that can be seduced into thinking that killing thousands of people will result in "72 virgins", and Supreme Gentlemen who are spurned by women to go on murderous rampages. About the only good thing that society has been doing to ameliorate this is the explosion in internet p0rn, and the eventual development of sexbots.
They are only complaining because no females are being ho's with them. If they were part of their "ho" circle they would be happy.All I see is a bunch of complaining. Also people crying over females being hoez.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
All you have are black pills but no practical strategies to change things. What are you doing in your own life to improve for the better?
the best thing you can do is to make them earn, I mean really earn your exclusivity. Never combine your finances and have a strict, very strict, pre-nup that includes kids before you would ever even consider getting married. If she chases you, takes care of you, satisfies you, signs any document you want, should be enough of a sign that she's down for you.All you have are black pills but no practical strategies to change things. What are you doing in your own life to improve for the better?
LOL, and then they become sentient and/or hacked. I don't even want to write about the outcome of either.
Well said. I was just pointing out that maturedj only points out what's wrong with the world, but never offers any feedback on how he is improving HIMSELF. Here is one thread:the best thing you can do is to make them earn, I mean really earn your exclusivity. Never combine your finances and have a strict, very strict, pre-nup that includes kids before you would ever even consider getting married. If she chases you, takes care of you, satisfies you, signs any document you want, should be enough of a sign that she's down for you.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I'm tired of complainingThat's not true at all :/
Some of us look for the next lay whilst Rome burns. Some do pushups whilst Rome burns. etc.
The other day, a friend suggested we go swimming or something. Don't know what came over him.
All kinds of crazy sh1t going on.
Ho circle?They are only complaining because no females are being ho's with them. If they were part of their "ho" circle they would be happy.
I can't even read the red pill blogs and sites anymore.. To negative.All I see is a bunch of complaining. Also people crying over females being hoez.
Thats what i was saying. We need to live and be happy. If female is stealing your energy and joy next her. You cant focus on rhe negative aspects daily and be happy.I can't even read the red pill blogs and sites anymore.. To negative.
That's because they're actually black pill sites. Of course there is overlap but the red pill should offer the full range of facts: both positive and negative aspects of reality. Feminism leads to role confusion true as well as lots of other objectively negative outcomes (black pills) but debunking the gender equality myth should give confidence as a man (red pill).I can't even read the red pill blogs and sites anymore.. To negative.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.