"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I'm not saying NO, but I would like to chat a bit more

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Gunshy my ass! Would you be gunshy about meeting Katy Perry if she asked you out on a date?
Honestly i can imagine a guy freaking out, getting intimidated and cancelling tbh. But unless this girl is socially awkward to the max/super paranoid or OP looks like a Greek god, I doubt he could illicit that reaction out of her
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
OLD = complete waste of time

The few hot chicks that are smash able maybe even date able are looking for validation from strangers until the guy they really want, who is alpha, comes back around to play more games with her mind.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Me: After reading your profile, I knew I want to meet you, and after our chat, I still want to meet you. So let's meet up for a coffee or a drink.
She: I'm not saying NO, but I would like to chat a bit more sometime soon and take it from there.
Me: Well, nothing beat face to face chat if you're REALLY want to know someone. Let me know if you'll change your mind, bye for now.

She didn't reply.
You didn’t build enough comfort, didn’t sell yourself well enough. She offered some resistance and you collapsed.

She: I'm not saying NO, but I would like to chat a bit more sometime soon and take it from there.

You: You are right, we should chat a bit more. What more would like to know about me?

Keep your cool and keep frame.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
You didn’t build enough comfort, didn’t sell yourself well enough. She offered some resistance and you collapsed.

She: I'm not saying NO, but I would like to chat a bit more sometime soon and take it from there.

You: You are right, we should chat a bit more. What more would like to know about me?

Keep your cool and keep frame.
And had he done that people would've still told him he screwed up by agreeing with her like a beta and opening himself up to be further interviewed rather than her having to prove herself to you or for not having the IDGAF attitude. I say this to illustrate that one can never win here, it's always our fault because the interwebs people say so lol

Ultimately, in life, we all make decisions- right or wrong is dependent on the individual perspective. As long as you will be ok with whatever decision you make that's all that matters. She made her decision, OP made his.

Me personally, I did the same thing a few days ago...we chatted for a bit, she wanted to know my full name. I told her I'd tell her when we meet because it's a unique name. I gave her my first name only. Then when I asked for her ph# she didn't give it to me, insisted I disclose my name again, I didn't reply after that...well you can read it yourselves. She was cute too but the thing is I'm not bending myself too far over for someone I don't even know yet.

Screenshot_20180918-135533.png
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
You: You are right, we should chat a bit more. What more would like to know about me?
You see, this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid: proving myself worthy of her. B'cos from that point onward, ( rejecting my offer to meet up), all the power is in her hand, meeting up or not, is totally in her hand now. And I don't like to be in this position.

Since I experienced the flow of a dynamic interaction with HI women, I developed zero tolerance toward LI woman. (is it good or bad? I don't know), I just found out I really don't have the patience for BS anymore, she's in or she's out, no middle ground, no patience for tyre kickers.



For the record, the decision to meet you was in her hands from the get-go.
Can you explain why?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
my curent OLD opener:
Hello... my name is MrWood, I like your profile and style, your smile (perhaps its your lips, a sincere feature).
Lets get acquainted and see where it goes... a coffee or sweet wine, what do you say?

hint: try it
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
my curent OLD opener:
Hello... my name is MrWood, I like your profile and style, your smile (perhaps its your lips, a sincere feature).
Lets get acquainted and see where it goes... a coffee or sweet wine, what do you say?

hint: try it
With those bolded words if I were a girl I'd get creeped out lol

Maybe with a slight change in the wording? Hi there, I'm MrWood. I enjoyed reading your profile, you have a great smile and I like your sense of style. Let's meet for coffee or drinks sometime?
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
Yes it is bold, and targeted for Russian/Ukraine women, They respond well to this style. I have several variations, most get a 50-75% reply rate.
I would never say "sometime" however. Thanks for the critique. I have one that is a paragraph long, super bold and gets the hook in for the right woman *resp rate about 20% and probable 5 or so girls have come to visit me from Russia/Ukraine/Isreal in the last 6 mo ;)
 
Top