Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When They Block You...

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to Glassguy recently and I thought this might be a good topic for some DJs dealing with this puzzling behavior.

Yesterday, I had a real life friend late 20's Asian woman from my church block me on Instagram for no reason. I rarely post, the only thing I can think of is she didn’t like the caption I had written on a post about something I posted and another where I tag photo credit of an ex plate for taking a photo from a recent weekend trip.

Women make no sense sometimes. Jealousy can make women do weird sh!t. At the beginning of the month, I had a main plate block me on Instagram after viewing my story and realizing indirectly more or less I was out on a date with someone else.

She already started ghosting me earlier that week after flaking without a counteroffer but that's besides the point. I realize some are upfront about dating others and others hide plates behind the back early on in the dating phase when nonexclusive is indirectly communicated before commitment dialog pops up.

Blocking = emotional trigger. I believe they're in a state in which there is an attraction yet high frustration from lack of control, or a power dynamic at play.

Anyway, I thought this is an interesting topic for DJs suddenly getting blocked when things appear to be going well, quiet or drama free for the most part. This could be on social media or online through OLD apps and websites.

For discussion, when this happens do you typically 1) ghost/vanish at realizing the block 2) hit them up on another messaging platform to see "what's up" after a few days once blocked.

My default perspective is just to ignore the blocking and write them off. Sincerely interested women will always find a way to be around you. Uninterested women are a waste of time and thought, so they can carry on with their block imho. Plenty of women out there that are more deserving of your time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only ever been blocked by one girl, and to be fair I probably deserved it. I ended up getting way too drunk on our second date and giving her an earful that she didn't really deserve. She's the type of girl who has probably had guys go a bit mental at her before, and she had told me that her dad had drink problems; so yeah, all in all, I probably deserved it.

In my experience disinterested women don't block (immediately); they'll generally stonewall you until you go away. If you don't read the signs and are not going away, of course you will end up getting blocked.

But yeah, of course there are situations where someone just takes a disliking to you, even temporarily. Most of the time, it's their issue, not yours. Even guys do it. I had an old friend (male) re-add me today, having obviously removed me previously, for whatever reason. You know, I'm like yeah whatever. It really makes next to no difference to me and my day to day life. So I accept and carry on regardless.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience disinterested women don't block (immediately); they'll generally stonewall you until you go away. If you don't read the signs and are not going away, of course you will end up getting blocked.
That has been my experience as well. They spoon out bread crumbs, short responses in text/social media to convey disinterest or they will use radio silence and long gaps in time between texting back to drop the major hint that they're not interested. I typically write it off as her having other options (competition) that she perceives having higher SMV. No harm, no foul, I invest in other plates that show more interest.

Blocking to me seems immature if there weren't legitimate reasons. In the example of you drinking and telling that chick off on the second date does hold weight since she felt triggered and memories of an abusive ex or father could have very well caused to her to react in a protective way... that makes sense.

Thing is, on most social media platforms you can "mute, ignore, unfollow, hide posts/stories" without having to outright block the person. I've done that with a few people that spammed political ideals, selfie overload, or leaned too heavily with narcissistic overtones.

...someone just takes a disliking to you, even temporarily. Most of the time, it's their issue, not yours.
True, whatever you said or did offends them, whatever, they're hyper sensitive individuals most likely not worth spending the time around.

It really makes next to no difference to me and my day to day life. So I accept and carry on regardless.
Yeah, carry on is the healthy way. I'm working on getting to a place where I just say in my head "oh well, their loss" and move on with my day/night/week instead of sit there and psychoanalyze what I may have said or done indirectly to get them to block me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No brainer. If you realize they have blocked you, move on without saying a word about it. You never want to say anything to them about it for the risk of looking needy/desperate/over invested.

I have had a few block me on fb after I fvcked them and didnt show crazy interest afterwards. I didnt say a word about it. Over time they unblocked me and messaged me again on fb. In their eyes I didn't even notice them blocking me and that really put their hamster into overdrive.

Like a small child doing something bad for attention when they arent getting any.

Remember that the opposite of love is not hate, indifference actually is the opposite. By a chick blocking you (for lack of attention from you) its emotionally driven because they still have feelings for you. Dont lose frame and move on as it never happened.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In their eyes I didn't even notice them blocking me and that really put their hamster into overdrive.
Love this line. Especially if they jumped to a new branch already and expected to be pursued by a stable backup or plan B if plan A fell apart.

By a chick blocking you (for lack of attention from you) its emotionally driven because they still have feelings for you.
It's amazing to block someone and still have feelings for them. It's like they were overwhelmed with indecision or fear or abandonment or loss so they try to take the power into their own hands by ending it first. Closing off the valve per say.

Dont lose frame and move on as it never happened.
Amen! Thanks to you guys, and the forum in general, I've been getting better at increasing my self-respect and just vanishing, living my own life, accomplishing goals, and not looking back in the rear view mirror. Life moves on and gets better with self-development and a healthier attitude.

I'll be polite if I see this woman again at church events, yet I won't go out of my way to shower her with attention, lol.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's soo funny when you meet someone you know (and have on facebook) in a random place. Than you talk to them casually, like you always been friends, yet you wonder why they have "weird" look but dont botter.

Only to go on facebook later to do a followup, you find out they had unfriended you, probably a while ago.

Man that's soo funny.

Just ignore, keep on living your life... Sometimes it's a bug, sometimes it's just they never liked you anyway, or they feel you arent in their life anymore so why bother have you on etc..

If you meet them again, act like nothing happened. You might get them back, or lay them, or just nothing.

Life roads sometimes Lead friends into whole opposite directions

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How The Godfather reacts to getting blocked/unfollowed/unfriended, etc.:

Yeah @Von, best to let water fall off the duck's back. :up:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had women and men remove me and block me for different things over the last year on Instagram where I am quite popular and growing on popularity everyday. I don't care, no need to. Why they did? Who knows. Let them do it. I have had girls block me on IG and then speak to me in person like nothing happened. People are strange.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a dead thread and I’d like to revive it by adding my own input in it cause the discussion is really interesting and I’m sure many men out there scratch their head on what kind of behavior is portrayed by getting blocked or unblocked.
I can bring in mind 2 examples .

1st time it lasted for a whole year when she reached out for me out of the blue and we even went for a coffee. But that’s it .

2nd time , after a big fight she blocked me on instagram, i was in NC during this time unblocked me after 2 weeks , she reached out , i showed indifference and then after 2 weeks blocked me on instagram again(even though i wasn’t following her after the 1st block and her acc is private lmfao) as well as unfriended me in Facebook. I burst out laughing to be honest. Yes i checked her out that’s why i know but i was always in NC and kept it that way.

Recently it happened to discuss this with 2 different females. Both of them were the blockers and i was trying to realize why would they do that since they could instead just stop talking cause that’s what i consider the normal thing to do. So they told me that , for a woman to block you means that she still cares and thinks about you in some way and if they want to show indifference it would be better if they would just let it be without blocking or unfriending . Some of them are doing it instinctively and when they don’t want to show they care , they unblock you soon after , minutes or hours after .

Some time ago i wanted to block an ex plate and i was with a female friend when i blocked her and she advised me that if i block her it means that i still care and think about her , which was true back then .

So what do you do if such behavior happens. You do absolutely nothing keep doing your own thing and move on . I believe it’s validating if a female does that cause you know you’re still in her mind when you are fcking some other woman . Personally i love it when it happens. I mean would she just unblock you and block you if she wasn’t thinking about you ? No . Would you block and unblock an irrelevant individual if you didn’t care about him? No , cause you don’t care if it’s there or not as long as it doesn’t affect you in a bad way.

Blocking and unblocking its not a simple task well you just press a button. You have to type the name of the user , go into their profile find the options and then you have to option to block them or the opposite . Why would a person who doesn’t care about you spend even a minute of their lives to do that for a person they supposedly don’t care about?

What i believe? That when they block you their hamster wheel is still spinning . Don’t take it as a sign for reconciliation. Remember a broken glass can never be fixed so move on !! Keep your frame gentlemen!!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Remember- love and hate are still emotions. If a woman either loves you or hates you, it just shows they are still emotional towards you.

When a woman becomes indifferent, that is when it's over.

Remember that the opposite of love is not hate, indifference actually is the opposite. By a chick blocking you (for lack of attention from you) its emotionally driven because they still have feelings for you. Dont lose frame and move on as it never happened.
Nearly 2 yrs later and my opinion on this is unchanged.

No matter if you did something to deserved to get blocked or not, it makes no difference. Just ignore it.

At the end of the day it is not our job to care. It is our job to create fun dates and fvck them. It is their job to get attached. If they block you, for whatever reason, oh well. It just shows that they cant take being given the LJBF speech or they have little to no control of their own emotions.

I had one chick from this thread in 2018 until now block me on FB. I fvcked her a few times and told her up front that I didnt have time for a relationship (and I didnt....I was busy spinning plates). She got upset when what I told her proved to be true and blocked me.

She tried to message me a few months later through text. My response was "Sorry to have to ask.....but who is this?" although I knew damn well who it was because I rarely delete contacts in my phone.

That really sent her over the edge. She thought that she could come back and jump back in the bubble. I showed her that I was totally indifferent. Major fvcking to her ego. I never heard from her after that as she must have lost some of her dignity to think that I deleted her from my contacts.

At the end of the day, we shouldnt care. I dont care. That is why there are millions of other attractive women running around this Earth.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That really sent her over the edge. She thought that she could come back and jump back in the bubble. I showed her that I was totally indifferent. Major fvcking to her ego. I never heard from her after that as she must have lost some of her dignity to think that I deleted her from my contacts.
That is some next-level arrogance on her part.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The whole blocking thingy is sometimes to get attention, just checking up on the status quo etc or they find ur attentions an unwanted nuisance.

But its never over no reason.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole blocking thingy is sometimes to get attention, just checking up on the status quo etc or they find ur attentions an unwanted nuisance.

But its never over no reason.
I agree with you. But sometimes the person gets annoying trying to contact you a sh1t load. Blocking makes it easier. But yeah indifference is the way to go. Blocking shows some attachment.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I like it when they do crap like this. Its so much easier than having to kick them to the curb myself.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl block me on Whatsapp before our first real date. She did it because I made plans to hang out with friends instead while our date was already set. It only took her an hour to unblock me as I didn't try to contact her anywhere else and then she begged me to see her. So I went to see her and a few hours later she really wanted the D and basically begged me to **** her in my car. Which I did. She's now my girlfriend and hints about us marrying. While I'm happy in the relationship, she does have some personality flaws which I should've seen coming when she blocked me. I can handle them just fine although I could actually use some advice on some. Might have to start my own thread.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make no sense sometimes.
Women are not to suppose to make sense. They are to do what’s best for them in all situations. Women do not care about you, they only care about themselves. Thats why the men who treat women as disposable sexual play things and or baby making machines do the best with them. The men who analyze, nitpick, wonder, reveal emotions, put value in them, are played like a fiddle.

A man should seldom analyze (or argue) with a woman.
Women are fighting their biological clock - nature - at the same time as being a member of society. What man would want to argue and fight with nature? Nature is not logical, nature is not consistent, nature is not predictable, nature always does what is in its best interest and nature can destroy you if it wants to. Best to just agree with it and if she becomes difficult, move on to where the sun shines brighter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to Glassguy recently and I thought this might be a good topic for some DJs dealing with this puzzling behavior.

Yesterday, I had a real life friend late 20's Asian woman from my church block me on Instagram for no reason. I rarely post, the only thing I can think of is she didn’t like the caption I had written on a post about something I posted and another where I tag photo credit of an ex plate for taking a photo from a recent weekend trip.

Women make no sense sometimes. Jealousy can make women do weird sh!t. At the beginning of the month, I had a main plate block me on Instagram after viewing my story and realizing indirectly more or less I was out on a date with someone else.

She already started ghosting me earlier that week after flaking without a counteroffer but that's besides the point. I realize some are upfront about dating others and others hide plates behind the back early on in the dating phase when nonexclusive is indirectly communicated before commitment dialog pops up.

Blocking = emotional trigger. I believe they're in a state in which there is an attraction yet high frustration from lack of control, or a power dynamic at play.

Anyway, I thought this is an interesting topic for DJs suddenly getting blocked when things appear to be going well, quiet or drama free for the most part. This could be on social media or online through OLD apps and websites.

For discussion, when this happens do you typically 1) ghost/vanish at realizing the block 2) hit them up on another messaging platform to see "what's up" after a few days once blocked.

My default perspective is just to ignore the blocking and write them off. Sincerely interested women will always find a way to be around you. Uninterested women are a waste of time and thought, so they can carry on with their block imho. Plenty of women out there that are more deserving of your time.
"Multi-dating" ( plates ) works like magic for a male! It attracts babes to you like flies to shyt.