Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow weirdest chick ever. Invited me, almost fuked her but she was so dry (but she wanted)

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I came to her house n there were 2 girls. This one 30yo no kids and other sexy milf 33

Milf was nice to mr.
'my' girl was trying to make me tired and stressed.

Saying things like
I like mocking you
U have 2 minuses already

Etc. Saying how men should be gentelman and carry shooping bags. I responded
I agree but id let you carry from time to time

She at some point dropped her lighter and told me to pick it up on the street we were standing there for at least 10min i always responded i wont pick it up amd similar. After while i lost hope amd started checking my bus. She then finally picked it.

We came to her house back and she wouldnt let me touch her. I said im going home cuz was here long enough and nothing happened. She then finally sat on me, we speak, i was really asleep.

She went naked but we tried for 30min and nothing she was dry af amd amd saying nono it hurts

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it would've taken a few slaps to the face, threatening to kill her family if she didn't bow to your will, manipulating her emotions into suicdial heartbreak to get that vagina wet.

some girls are fvxked up and crave HUGE drama to get aroused. she may have been attracted to you, but her emotions weren't pumped the way that really gets her off

remember this.. drugs dealers who kill people and ruins 1000s of people's lives pushing narcotics fvck hot girls hahaha

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
it would've taken a few slaps to the face, threatening to kill her family if she didn't bow to your will, manipulating her emotions into suicdial heartbreak to get that vagina wet.

some girls are fvxked up and crave HUGE drama to get aroused. she may have been attracted to you, but her emotions weren't pumped the way that really gets her off

remember this.. drugs dealers who kill people and ruins 1000s of people's lives pushing narcotics fvck hot girls hahaha
then they land in jail or killed or at very least hated by whole area and neighbourship

idk she was so weird i thought she just invited me there for joke and didnt plan sex with me. i thought that and wanted to go home numerous times she then at some point sat on me and I avoided couple of her kissess to piss her off (but tbh at that point i was so tired emotionally from her that i just wanted to lie in bed a bit without fuvking her)

ps she said she could be dry from her period cuz shes rightafter it

also invited me again but idk if shes gonna be dry again then thats waste of time

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do guys end up in situations like this?? You put up with blatant disrespect an entire date?? I would have given her one warning and then walked away the next time.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

How do guys end up in situations like this?? You put up with blatant disrespect an entire date?? I would have given her one warning and then walked away the next time.
Yes!! A female is never going to respect a guy who she can treat like crap because he will put up with it to get laid.

She treated you like crap and thought it was funny. Come on if a guy did that to a girl she would drop him faster than he can blink.

Don't put up with that sh*t from a woman, because you will end up hating yourself, hating her, and then turning into one of those sad guys who hate all women.

Like marmel said, one warning than second time goodbye for blatant disrespect. Better to jerk off at home and have your dignity than put up with that bs.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Yes!! A female is never going to respect a guy who she can treat like crap because he will put up with it to get laid.

She treated you like crap and thought it was funny. Come on if a guy did that to a girl she would drop him faster than he can blink.

Don't put up with that sh*t from a woman, because you will end up hating yourself, hating her, and then turning into one of those sad guys who hate all women.

Like marmel said, one warning than second time goodbye for blatant disrespect. Better to jerk off at home and have your dignity than put up with that bs.

i think that chit with lighter was a **** test to see if ill pick it or not but maybe it was not an **** test and just her weirdness

she also said things like "i could use you - your d1ck" on her balcoon and there were other people balcoons and she kept saying such things very loud lmao she was a bit drunk tho maybe tahts why but said many sexual things very loudly

i like her not gonna lie. she tires me like shes 15 year old kid (i had a 20yo friend (or two) who is very very childish (and other one is very stubborn and it has to be like he likes) and they would jsut endlessly tire you emotionally, shes quite like they are, i dropped them tho).

i think im calm person in general so im attracted by crazies lol

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP stop looking at life events as sheet tests, frame, game. Use common sense and dont take any **** from nobody (women, men, family, strangers).

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
When she has no respect for you, the juices factory doesn't really manufacture...
she takes some medicine from psychiatrists maybe it dries her?

well anyway, if what you say is correct, she likes me and wants to have sex with me BUT she also doesnt respect me so her body wont produce juices? RIP

but theres one positive thing, i was quite insecure about my penis size (length) but i suspected i have a fat one (wide) and she actually said it "jeez its so fat" so that was nice thing to hear lol

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she takes some medicine from psychiatrists maybe it dries her?

well anyway, if what you say is correct, she likes me and wants to have sex with me BUT she also doesnt respect me so her body wont produce juices? RIP

but theres one positive thing, i was quite insecure about my penis size (length) but i suspected i have a fat one (wide) and she actually said it "jeez its so fat" so that was nice thing to hear lol
Could be other things, too. Maybe she was too drunk, maybe the medicine. What you can do is try again under more normal conditions like her not mocking you, but she seems like a nutcase anyways.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to her house n there were 2 girls. This one 30yo no kids and other sexy milf 33

Milf was nice to mr.

Saying things like
I like mocking you
U have 2 minuses already

Etc. Saying how men should be gentelman and carry shooping bags. I responded
I agree but id let you carry from time to time

She at some point dropped her lighter and told me to pick it up on the street we were standing there for at least 10min i always responded i wont pick it up amd similar. After while i lost hope amd started checking my bus. She then finally picked it.

We came to her house back and she wouldnt let me touch her. I said im going home cuz was here long enough and nothing happened. She then finally sat on me, we speak, i was really asleep.

She went naked but we tried for 30min and nothing she was dry af amd amd saying nono it hurts
Lmfao @ 33.

Shes dry because of metapause.

Not doing it right. Farcry from 18 son. Step your game up kuz

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dropped her lighter and told me to pick it up on the street we were standing there for at least 10min i always responded i wont pick it up amd similar. After while i lost hope amd started checking my bus
you should have walked right there after she said it, no words... your phone would have blown up and her pvssy would have been wet

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
you should have walked right there after she said it, no words... your phone would have blown up and her pvssy would have been wet
Lol now it makes sense but i didnt think of it before

But i had my blouse in her home at thst moment so i couldnt

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't a blouse a woman's shirt? Is there something you're not telling us?

Shoulda just gotten the milf's number and left, preferably with the milf.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WTF dude, you date women who are pretty much just insane...!
It sounds like the reason she was dry is that she didn’t really want to have sex and just did it to try and placate you.

Sounds like she’s a total headcase and I don’t know why you’re bothering with her. Is this the same woman who was mocking you about her address or have you met a second bucket of crazy?

As others have said, if you’re so desperate to get the lay that you let her mock you and treat you like dirt..you’re doing it wrong.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
WTF dude, you date women who are pretty much just insane...!
It sounds like the reason she was dry is that she didn’t really want to have sex and just did it to try and placate you.

Sounds like she’s a total headcase and I don’t know why you’re bothering with her. Is this the same woman who was mocking you about her address or have you met a second bucket of crazy?

As others have said, if you’re so desperate to get the lay that you let her mock you and treat you like dirt..you’re doing it wrong.
Y probably I do.

Anyway she asked me if i want to be her boyfriend, lol and actually was talking long about it. I just responded with jokes

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update, after i got back from her i didnt text her for 3 days as she went with things like "we should be in relationship" etc when drunk and i just wanted to keep smashing her. she left me 4 messages which i responded with joke today and it seems she kissed a gay in a club.

not sure if its full story tho, maybe she kissed some hetero guy. i kinda thought it wont happen especially not 2 days "after me" and especially since she talked chit about relationships and bla bla. lmao

how im supposed to react? thats her first message to me after i responded. that she went to a club and kissed with a gay, (while claiming she didnt want it but he wanted)

like, okay, im not jealous, BUT, whats the point in telling me :D

i think the medicine she takes from her psychiatrists makes her waaay too open especialy with alcohol that she goes n kisses everyone (yet she claims she had only 2 bed partners and 3 with me)

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the medicine she takes from her psychiatrists,,,,, especially with alcohol that she goes n kisses everyone
Wtf man, you don't have anything better to do with your life other than dating a lunatic???