Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow weirdest chick ever. Invited me, almost fuked her but she was so dry (but she wanted)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update, after i got back from her i didnt text her for 3 days as she went with things like "we should be in relationship" etc when drunk and i just wanted to keep smashing her. she left me 4 messages which i responded with joke today and it seems she kissed a gay in a club.

not sure if its full story tho, maybe she kissed some hetero guy. i kinda thought it wont happen especially not 2 days "after me" and especially since she talked chit about relationships and bla bla. lmao

how im supposed to react? thats her first message to me after i responded. that she went to a club and kissed with a gay, (while claiming she didnt want it but he wanted)

like, okay, im not jealous, BUT, whats the point in telling me :D

i think the medicine she takes from her psychiatrists makes her waaay too open especialy with alcohol that she goes n kisses everyone (yet she claims she had only 2 bed partners and 3 with me)
She has plans for you...big plans...all those things she did and your reactions to them(or non reactions) let her know she has full control of you with her pvssy...

Be prepared for her to try and get you to do more and more things for her...she looks for guys like you that is why she wants to be in a relationship so badly...once she sucks you dry and you are no more use to her she will dump you without a second thought and find her next victim.

Have fun.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to her house n there were 2 girls. This one 30yo no kids and other sexy milf 33

Milf was nice to mr.
'my' girl was trying to make me tired and stressed.

Saying things like
I like mocking you
U have 2 minuses already

Etc. Saying how men should be gentelman and carry shooping bags. I responded
I agree but id let you carry from time to time

She at some point dropped her lighter and told me to pick it up on the street we were standing there for at least 10min i always responded i wont pick it up amd similar. After while i lost hope amd started checking my bus. She then finally picked it.

We came to her house back and she wouldnt let me touch her. I said im going home cuz was here long enough and nothing happened. She then finally sat on me, we speak, i was really asleep.

She went naked but we tried for 30min and nothing she was dry af amd amd saying nono it hurts
next time take the WD-40 with ya, to wet her up

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do guys end up in situations like this?? You put up with blatant disrespect an entire date?? I would have given her one warning and then walked away the next time.
Well according to this article:

Rude or bitchy can/often means that she's horny, apparently. Like the whole "Hangry" thing