Women should be treated like shyt

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up guys, this is not a bitter post, this is an instruction post. You soft ass guys need to start checking these bitches better.

I'm telling you right now, only play nice with nice women. Honest women who are responsive, open, loving, fare and kind. Like a woman should be. All the rest, you need to treat like shyt until they act right. It works guys, I'm telling you.

If a woman wants moral treatment, she needed to act in a moral way. Don't you guys agree? Stop being so soft. Guys you're too weak. Learn how to lie, flake, cheat, ignore and ghost women who don't act right.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with toughening up, I disagree with acting like a piece of s**t.

Being a decent human is not weakness. Kissing a girl's arse as she treats you like something she trod in IS weakness, and too many dudes do that - but they're not being decent men/humans, they're being p*ssy "nice" guys who aren't nice. The answer is to maintain your frame and self dignity while not acting like a s**thead yourself.

I have no respect for scummy men who cheat, flake, lie and are unreliable. Those things are defects, not strengths. Would you respect a man who was lazy at work, flaked out on appointments and lied to you? No, they are not deserving of that. Men like that are just as immature and stupid as the women who play games - they deserve each other!

If a MAN says he will be somewhere at X time, he should be there. Once you're committed to a date or a promise, do it. Little boys are the type who flake and break promises.

If a woman wants to flake on you and treat you like crap, that means she's not worthy of your time and you NEXT her like a man. You don't stoop to the level of mind games and BS, that just makes you a weak low moral fibre dips**t pretending to be a man - and it will bite you in the arse when you eventually meet a decent woman and treat her like that.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You attract what you are. Act like a p.o.s. scum and p.o.s. scum will gravitate towards you. If you aren't one but initially attract one, it'll never last and that's a good thing. Just know the difference between a woman who doesn't deserve you and one who does and ACT upon that knowledge.

Notmattdamon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want on your own terms, but be a decent human being, thats it. You can make it, tell her something job related came up or make up something decent, do pull a no show like a ****tard.

If shes beeing a ***** with you, and tell her to **** off and move on.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Who wants to fvck with damaged women in the first place and end up in dysfunctional relationships?

So, basically act like a b!tch right?.?.
I've giving you the tricks to the game my man. You're so manipulated that you would rather shame your fellow man trying to help you than put a bytch in check. This is why most women think men are stupid.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
You guys who want to let women walk on you because you want to be a decent human being are part of the problem.

Someone stabs you with a knife, and you want to be a decent human being so you just smile and walk away right? Hahaha. That's some beta shyt.

Too many betas on this site who don't have the capacity to be mean when a situation calls for it. That's why women bytch you guys.

Anyway, this is my advice to you guys. I'm not going to argue with you, but I'll answer any questions you want.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who want to let women walk on you because you want to be a decent human being are part of the problem.

Someone stabs you with a knife, and you want to be a decent human being so you just smile and walk away right? Hahaha. That's some beta shyt.

Too many betas on this site who don't have the capacity to be mean when a situation calls for it. That's why women bytch you guys.

Anyway, this is my advice to you guys. I'm not going to argue with you, but I'll answer any questions you want.
Wtf does getting stabbed have anything to do with not wanting to deal with a sh!tty human being?

These guys are saying that they wouldn't deal with damaged women in the first place.
you're the beta for trying to deal with damaged goods.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
If a women isn't anything like the one you described above just drop them lol. Why even bother? No need to go beserk on them. Just walk away and find a better women.
Are large chunk of women are low quality my man. But they still have vaginas.

I'm not going to stay celibate just to fuk the 2% of good women that exist. That shyt doesn't even make sense.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf does getting stabbed have anything to do with not wanting to deal with a sh!tty human being?

These guys are saying that they wouldn't deal with damaged women in the first place.
you're the beta for trying to deal with damaged goods.
Being damaged is part of being human. Life ain't easy and people go though shyt.

You're living in a dream world my man.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being damaged is part of being human. Life ain't easy and people go though shyt.

You're living in a dream world my man.
Your thinking is too black and white. "You must act like someone no one wants to be around because people are damaged and sh!tty. Act like a scum to everyone or you'll be a beta." is the essence of it.

You can never have extreme thoughts like this, your mind needs to achieve homeostasis to be healthy, just like your body.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
That is not true. At all. You seem like a very angry person with a warped world view (don't take that personally, we all go through **** like this). I felt the same way you did but it just made me into a bitter person. Realize life is complicated and we can all be ****ty people depending on the context. Just be the best version of yourself and work on yourself and be happy independently and the right girl will come into your life
Maybe you have lower standards for women then me. Most beta males have very low standards and a compulsion to shame other men. A beta male will shame a man before they ever put a bitchy woman in her place.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Your thinking is too black and white. "You must act like someone no one wants to be around because people are damaged and sh!tty. Act like a scum to everyone or you'll be a beta." is the essence of it.

You can never have extreme thoughts like this, your mind needs to achieve homeostasis to be healthy, just like your body.
No my man.

I'm saying treat people how they deserve to be treated. A shyt woman deserves shyt treatment. Just like a criminal deserves jail.

Guys who don't have the balls to be mean to women when they deserve it are betas. I'm telling you women respect you more when you can check them. I'm giving you guys some premium knowledge right here.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No my man.

I'm saying treat people how they deserve to be treated..
I still don't know why you'd want to deal with shtty behavior in the first place. If confidence and abundance weren't an issue, one would stop dealing with that without thinking twice.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm saying treat people how they deserve to be treated
Dummy that means you are being controlled by other people.
A shyt woman deserves shyt treatment.
No. A man with integrity acts with integrity. A beta male (you) is emotionally influenced by other people.

Guys who don't have the balls to be mean to women when they deserve it are betas
You are a dumbass. I've seen you're "alpha/beta" posts, let me tell you....you are a dumbass who would get smashed in a bar.
I'm telling you women respect you more when you can check them.
you want to talk alpha? couldn't give a fvck what women respect. two bit gangster alpha.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the replies said anything about letting women walk all over you. If a girl's acting like a b*tch, she gets the cold shoulder and that's that. No man should waste his time with girls like that, and there's nothing wrong with verbally telling them that you're done with their behaviour.

But there's a world of difference between standing up for yourself and just acting like a scummy c**t with no code or scruples. Cheating, lying and flaking doesn't make you a big man...quite the opposite.

The OP literally makes it sound like you just hate women full stop, which is hardly an "alpha" attitude.

The real "alpha" dudes are dating the cool, sexy, smart chicks that don't play half of these stupid games in the first place. The honest girls you mentioned in the first post. But if you want to carry out some sort of bizarre, angry vendetta against low value girls because it makes you feel good, that's your (messed up) game I guess.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Spidahs advice is actually good, specially for beginners. Why? Most of us are WAAAY too kind to women already, so just by even thinking we adopted this "alfa" advice we might actually trick a woman to think we have self respect.

If you tell most guys in here to be an *******, what will he do? He might wait a few hours before responding on snapchat with "SORRY BABY I WAS BUSY BUYING YOU FLOWERS AND PLANNING OUR NEXT DATE TOGETHER".

I know if I try his advice, I would act more like I should have done a long time ago. I respect and care for beautiful women way too much, its like a desease.

Ofc guys, we would love to be buddies with these girls, but lets face it, the few cuties are almost extinct. Cant base our lives in search for that diamond, and if she does show up, at least you will have a lot of experience reaking from your dik since you played by the rules with the mentally ill ones with tattoos and piercing on their ****.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Listen you guys, I'm telling you what's been working for me with the ladies. I'm not askin' for your advice on how to be a beta male hero.

I'm not interested in being no soft ass hero who always does that right thing. I could care less.

This is the shyt that's been working for me guys. You don't want to do it, that's fine. Chill on the shaming though. That shyt is feminine as fuk.