Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ljbf negative reaction

Takenshiro

Reaction score
So I’ve been friends with this girl for a while, through mutual friends, she would flirt with me and want to hang out weekly, I made a move and got rejected so I cut her off. She contacted me randomly and I decided I was gonna reject her ljbf offer due to me trying to leave my arc behavior behind. So I told her that I wanted her and I did not want to be just friends i also said I don’t want to be one of her girlfriends. She told Me I don’t see you as more than a friend and told me your just going to throw away our friendship and I said yes, I told her if she changes her mind to give me a call, she got really pissed and said thanks for wasting her time and stormed off. I felt good for being honest with myself and saying what I want and dealing with rejection. Any tips and thoughts or any feedback would be appreciated thanks guys

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you. You may or may not hear from her again. If you do take that as a positive sign and try to hang and escalate. Be congruent with your words. Just don't reach out to her first or come back saying you will settle for friends. For now just try to met other girls and forget about her. You may hear from her again if she gets lonely or is hurt by another guy

Takenshiro

Reaction score
She said "you were wasting her time"? Hahaha unreal.
I know right she got mad at me for having boundaries and being honest I felt powerful though, it was funny that she tried to make me feel like I did something wrong it was really strange how mad she got like threw a tantrum like a little baby

Takenshiro

Reaction score
Good for you. You may or may not hear from her again. If you do take that as a positive sign and try to hang and escalate. Be congruent with your words. Just don't reach out to her first or come back saying you will settle for friends. For now just try to met other girls and forget about her. You may hear from her again if she gets lonely or is hurt by another guy
Yea I definitely won’t reach out to her I stand by my decision and there are plenty of other girls who would like to hang out with me, It’s the first time I’ve ever done this and I’m thinking why haven’t I done this earlier, I swear women just want you to kiss their asses but nah no more of that **** for me. Sometimes I honestly think some women are ****ed in the head. I’ll wait and see what happens and keep you guys updated. Thanks for the advice tho really appreciate it!!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So I’ve been friends with this girl for a while, through mutual friends, she would flirt with me and want to hang out weekly, I made a move and got rejected so I cut her off. She contacted me randomly and I decided I was gonna reject her ljbf offer due to me trying to leave my arc behavior behind. So I told her that I wanted her and I did not want to be just friends i also said I don’t want to be one of her girlfriends. She told Me I don’t see you as more than a friend and told me your just going to throw away our friendship and I said yes, I told her if she changes her mind to give me a call, she got really pissed and said thanks for wasting her time and stormed off. I felt good for being honest with myself and saying what I want and dealing with rejection. Any tips and thoughts or any feedback would be appreciated thanks guys
U deserve a pat on the shoulders, excellent job !

Now move on to the next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips and thoughts or any feedback would be appreciated thanks guys
DEEZEDBRAH CHECKING IN!

You did the right thing. The only critique I have is that, once you cut a woman off, go N/C, you don't negotiate. Furthermore, NEVER tell a woman to call you after she has decided she is done being a booty call. In before, that baby is yours. As for LJBFs, women play this card essentially cutting off your balls, full on castration, and you're cucked for options. You can be bitter and resentful. Stomp off or you can be her little ***** shoulder to cry on about the men who give her the crash test dummy. Hit and run material during top form SMV.

From here on, N/C. If there is a LJBF chick out there that is DOING IT RIGHT, she is setting you up with her hot, young, slutty friends. PERIOD. no exceptions. She either puts out, either wings you to her sloot gonna sloot friends or you next her. REPEAT

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have one phrase that Ive used a few time to turn the LJBF table.
let your sexual intent be known and say
"remember, nothing we can do or say will hurt our friendship"

this is a last ditch effort, but I turned 2 now with this line from LFBF to FWB

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
i have one phrase that Ive used a few time to turn the LJBF table.
let your sexual intent be known and say
"remember, nothing we can do or say will hurt our friendship"

this is a last ditch effort, but I turned 2 now with this line from LFBF to FWB
I find it rather strange that women actually really believe that men want friendship from them.

It's always s€xual.

And yes the friendship angle works.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read my "ditched girl with broken down car, got laid after" post it's a funny account how I ditched my ex that friend zoned me brutally.. when her car broke down she yelled and screamed at me to help her and I said no and she came over to fvck after the cops gave her a ride to my house.

it's great...

If she's sick, her mom was murdered by a rapist, or her house is burning down and she reaches out for support give her an iron steel/armored wall of No's and she's guarentied to fvck after. (;

(read poonkings "power of saying no" as well)

post got me so much ass from girls playing cute^^

ch3v

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it rather strange that women actually really believe that men want friendship from them.

It's always s€xual.

And yes the friendship angle works.
oh here is where you are wrong, they know a friendship with a guy means a easier time for her, little favor with no risk of her doing anything after for him, she feel bad she calls you and after she open her legs to another guy, hence why you should really never keep exes as friends or girl who rejected you, they know they have a advantage on you

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh here is where you are wrong, they know a friendship with a guy means a easier time for her, little favor with no risk of her doing anything after for him, she feel bad she calls you and after she open her legs to another guy, hence why you should really never keep exes as friends or girl who rejected you, they know they have a advantage on you
It's true that Friendship can sometimes be turned into seduction and lovers afterwards. However, the sacrifice is too great. All the men I know who employed this method are classical betas and live according to the whims of their wives. That's not a sacrifice I'm willing to make. So, yes, you -could- potentially exit the friend zone and become intimate, but she will never respect you fully in her eyes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that Friendship can sometimes be turned into seduction and lovers afterwards. However, the sacrifice is too great. All the men I know who employed this method are classical betas and live according to the whims of their wives. That's not a sacrifice I'm willing to make. So, yes, you -could- potentially exit the friend zone and become intimate, but she will never respect you fully in her eyes.
only way for you leave the friendzone is she finally note then her smv is not that high and you are there waiting for her and since there is no options around and have you on her little finger she go with you, she is not with you becasue she want you, she is with you for the lack of something better. don't need to say what that menas right?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only way for you leave the friendzone is she finally note then her smv is not that high and you are there waiting for her and since there is no options around and have you on her little finger she go with you, she is not with you becasue she want you, she is with you for the lack of something better. don't need to say what that menas right?
I think for the sake of understanding and conceptualizing, we can agree with your statement. However, I do feel it's not quite as black and white as you laid it out to seem. Women's emotional response can change and alter over time so a typical Beta who repulsed her initially can begin to learn and adapt at making her respond to his desires. This may work in maintaining intimacy and a LTR, but she will not ever have the same desire or respect as an initial Alpha response, assuming she is an Alpha widow.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe lets just be friends from a woman means "you are not hot enough to turn me on but you are useful enought with your skills and would make a great commodity".

I had girls doing me favour swhile getting nothing in return and there was no intimacy among us but I wouldnt consider that "friendship" in the female sense.

I think we all go back to the top % law here, if you are not in the top 20% women simply see you as a commodity, not even a sexual being with needs and rights and behave accordingly.

It's not that they assign you a score then decide what to do, they subcosciously register you in a certain catherogry and treat you accordingly.