"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The way unavailable women are with me

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I find it amusing how women that are married or are in a relationship act with me. The reason why I made this post I ran into my neighbour's girl friend they are pretty much common law she's a couple years older than me. I can barely get any words out her I get a hi, the other times she's quiet with me, cat got your tongue? I know she's chatty she talks to other guys just fine. When I'm visiting her BF all she does is stares when I'm around talking with her BF, its kind of odd. You can at least talk, I'm not really interested in you.

A woman I work with she's nearing 50, married has grown children, she gets giggly when I'm with her alone, most of the time she can't give me eye contact she looks down and she's smiling, always smiling around me. Her and I have a strange friendship I think she realizes I understand her, she feels comfortable when I'm around. When she's in a foul mood I'm the one that is the guy that can get her to talk.

I really don't know what goes through a woman's mind who is already attached to another man. I wouldn't ever do anything to ruin their relationship we are strictly friends and no more than that.

The women that are taken do the same as available women all I get is fvcking giggles and shyness WTF its frustrating at times I just want to be friendly its in my nature.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
What makes you think they are "unavailable"? Women cheat just like men do.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
What makes you think they are "unavailable"? Women cheat just like men do.
They cheat MORE than men do. Getting a chick to cheat on her man if she has been in a relationship with him for more than 5 years is like getting a duck to eat bread.

Men typically get complacent, and they let the interest level of the chicks they are in LTR with drop. He stops giving her attention, especially if they live together. Give a married chick some attention, make her feel like a girl, and if you know how to seduce chicks it's easy... much easier than single chicks.

Having said that... don't do it. It's not worth the sh!t pile of drama if she falls in love with you. And if you are stupid enough to think you really want her and want to steal her away, you are one dumb motherfvcker because another dude will come along and you will be the one that gets cheated on.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
What makes you think they are "unavailable"? Women cheat just like men do.
They can cheat with somebody else I'm friends with the one guy the woman I work with her husband is golly green giant who already is jealous I work with his wife.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The wife caught cheating is a careless wife.

I know for a fact that married woman cheat more so then woman in an LTR.

It's just the nature of woman.

Goes in tandem with their shopping habits.

Today it's their all time favourite LV handbags and next thing you know it's Gucci...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
One more thing.... I adore women, I love the emotional butterfly nature of chicks, it's amusing. But what I won't do is go dancing off a cliff in an emotional state of bliss chasing after them. Nor will I scream at them because they are acting within their nature... that just gives you a sore throat for no productive purpose.
 
Top