What happened to bradd80?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Brad is one of the guys thats been her for a long time, and drop some good game. What was he saying?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Brad is one of the guys thats been her for a long time, and drop some good game. What was he saying?
Been calling everyone *** guzzling faggots. Even those who agreed with him. It was about Donald Trump and he posted it in the main forum. Thread had 4 pages in one day, mostly from him insulting everyone. Then it was locked, but he would reopen it to make a post and relock it. Eventually it got deleted. Now he's banned lol

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks, I learned alot from that dude over the years

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah, that thread was very disturbing. I don't think I've seen anyone break that many forum rules in one thread. He did have some good points about game that he posted throughout the years, but he also came off as arrogant and condescending to me.

Arrogance combined with validation (likes) is often a recipe for this type of thing. They get a sense that they're untouchable and start acting irresponsibly with little consideration for consequences. We've seen it before with other members here who have very strong opinions and talk down to others. Haven't seen a moderator acting like this before though.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shocked that he would blatantly abuse his position as a moderator.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point, myself and the rest of the moderators and admin don't even really know what happened. We are looking into a few possibilities of stuff, especially since it seemed to come straight out of nowhere.

Also, please remember that his actions and words do NOT in any way represent the rest of the moderators and admin on this site. We all were caught off guard.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, could it be that someone hacked into his account?

Serenity

Reaction score
@TheVirtualMind I can see 3 plausible explanations.
  1. He was always hot headed, good at hiding it and finally blew up.
  2. He got hacked.
  3. He grew tired of this forum and was going to quit anyways, thus had no motive to restrain himself anymore.
He wasn't dumb so unless he got hacked he must have known his spree would end in a ban.

I didn't think his actions represented the admins and mod team, I don't believe anyone thought that. You guys generally do a good job of moderating the forum without being too strict, that's difficult to accomplish on a forum with such controversial topics.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sick of the "could his account have been hacked?" as the excuse for people and their poor behavior.

Nope, that was him. Just like when you see other posters who seem stable but then start posting as if they "own the joint and can do whatever they want" - it is them as well.

We've all had moments when our ego could take over. Some people are less adept at 'checking themselves' in those moments.

As tough a pill as it is to swallow, the people who display poor behavior....well those are personality traits they contain. It's up to them to check themselves such that they dont become defining traits.

When you become a mod on this site paid or not, you agree to help control the representation f the brand.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheVirtualMind I can see 3 plausible explanations.
  1. He was always hot headed, good at hiding it and finally blew up.
  2. He got hacked.
  3. He grew tired of this forum and was going to quit anyways, thus had no motive to restrain himself anymore.
He wasn't dumb so unless he got hacked he must have known his spree would end in a ban.

I didn't think his actions represented the admins and mod team, I don't believe anyone thought that. You guys generally do a good job of moderating the forum without being too strict, that's difficult to accomplish on a forum with such controversial topics.
I do hope that someone has connected with him in a very real way to make sure that he is legit okay in the head. I say that only because the posting spree was extremely unexpected and out of character for him.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a pure meltdown... seeems he was high on crystal met or life just hit him bad...

Hopefully, him doing it here allowed him to avoid the ''real life meltdown'' and he could keep his composure in front of humans.

His streak lasted a whole 24-36hours... none stop... that was odd.

To Sazc... you know DaDynamically... admits he drunk rant.. he wrote it maybe times (don't let your emotions overcome facts)

Anyway, he name called me alot with Columbus... ironic that I was reading his dating guide at the same time and finding it good.

Nobody is perfect... pretending stuff here won't improve your life game... and life always win unless you beat it hard, all the time

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as him being hacked, that's one of many possibilities. The whole situation was extremely disheartening and disturbing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
politics and religon

never discuss it with strangers

as someone who struggled with this my adult life, a little humility goes a long way. he had none

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Von I know da dynamically to post to everyone that he was actually cold stone sober, and in his right mind, when he posted.

Dont let your bromance influence your emotions when posting?.

Intoxicant or not there's no excuse for blatant a$$hole

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would imagine that being a mod, and getting plenty of "likes" could be addicting. It might have just have been his way of making sure he got a clean break. Lots of people "pretend" to quit forums, only to keep coming back.

For example, if I decided to quit sosuave in a way so I'd NEVER be tempted to return, I'd burn as many bridges as possible on the way out. Then coming back to this time wasting circle jerk wouldn't be an option...

Maybe he was inspired by the last episode of Better Call Saul...(with the old ladies...)

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I must have missed a hell of a thread.

What did he say? Who did he attack?
Mostly Von and ChristopherColumbus. He still flamed me and a few others a little bit too though. Work prsssures probably got to him lol