What happened to bradd80?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people make getting banned such a big deal. This is 2017, not 2007. Ever heard of VPN and proxies? Hell, I openly have a dupe with the same IP and noone cares. If a guy wanted to continue posting here, he wouldn't be drunk ranting like me or calling everyone phaggots like Brad. Admittedly. I haven't taken this site seriously (or more accurately learned anything here) since 2006. I only come here for entertainment. Judging by Brad's posts (pre meltdown), I don't think a guy like him cares that he can no longer post on a site full of incels. If anything, he was probably ready to leave.
Getting banned on sosuave is as inconsequential as getting blocked by a fat chick on facebook for guys like Brad.
apparently they do care

i can honestly say i've never had an alter and i've never not once been banned ever. that's like some record or some ****. i've been here since 2002. **** i remember the day i signed up i was 19 and watching bill o'riley on fox news at night while my mom was sleep using her 56k modem lol

Reactions: Von