Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Location Report.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say this about Arizona, it is more interracial tolerant. I don't know specifically for Hispanic/White but the white girls in Arizona are more experimental.

The Tempe/PHX area has a high presence of latinas so you might get a stare when they see you with your blond due to there being so many hispanics but you should be fine.

Consider Flagstaff. That's where I lived. Smaller and colder and thanks to the small amount of options, the women are pretty relatable to decent men.

For your blondes, stay West coast.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter. Game is universal.
Sometimes I think location matters. Sometimes I don't [I live in a conservative city of a conservative country.. Korea]. But I always think you just have to make the most of your situation, both in the looks and location department. After reading the OPs interesting posts, I walked into town with a little extra zest in my step. I noticed straight away a couple of women who noticed me. I think this is due to your poise, the way in which you hold yourself, and of course, just the fact that you are out of your head and noticing women in the first place. I really think women will just naturally reciprocate your 'noticing' of them... as long as it is done authentically and not creepily.

It would be better, I think, to have a good inner game situated in a not so good location than the converse. Of course, I have started thinking hard about my next holiday destination.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say this about Arizona, it is more interracial tolerant. I don't know specifically for Hispanic/White but the white girls in Arizona are more experimental.

The Tempe/PHX area has a high presence of latinas so you might get a stare when they see you with your blond due to there being so many hispanics but you should be fine.

Consider Flagstaff. That's where I lived. Smaller and colder and thanks to the small amount of options, the women are pretty relatable to decent men.

For your blondes, stay West coast.
The thing is, I don't want Latinas and I've managed to exclusively date white girls in my current areas.

I heard white girls in AZ are experimental but it is more towards black guys and not other minority groups. Was looking to see how easy or tough Hispanic men had it there.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I don't want Latinas and I've managed to exclusively date white girls in my current areas.

I heard white girls in AZ are experimental but it is more towards black guys and not other minority groups. Was looking to see how easy or tough Hispanic men had it there.
You don't want Latinas?????

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the Bay Area...

-More men than women so ratios are even more screwy
-Even though there are more men, I feel like the men are wayyyyyy more beta here... bonus for me. They believe their salary and fancy cars is all they need...
-Being educated helps since such a large percentage of the population is educated
-Women are more full of themselves here, so I would say more low quality women
-Lot of latinas, so great for me, cause that is really my target now
-Lot of asians too.. sigh... most just don't do it for me...
-With Oakland, SF, and San Jose, you have 3 very distinct populations. Three unique areas to practice skills on different types of women within 40 minutes, which is great!