Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how are guys easily getting girls

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My standard date is golf driving range followed by mini golf. U can put your hands all over her arse while teaching her how to get her hips into the shot. U can put the same schtick with bowling or pool. Anytime u get stuck across a table it's in danger of becoming the dreaded interview. Move her to another venue. While yr walking plant a kiss on her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epicwinguy u seem like a legit guy who s trying to learn and yr getting a lot of golden advice. What I m not seeing r field reports on u trying it out. Have u got a couple of journal threads I ve missed?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epicwinguy u seem like a legit guy who s trying to learn and yr getting a lot of golden advice. What I m not seeing r field reports on u trying it out. Have u got a couple of journal threads I ve missed?
I haven't really gotten around to actually tracking my attempts. I am trying to balance it with figuring my life out overall. I haven't Tindered in a long time until today when I got no matches. When I do get matches I get bored and/or distracted and it fizzles out. The few times I actually asked when they could meet up, they stopped replying.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Main problem is I have trouble moving it from the initial convo to meeting up. But I have had some matches I felt I was doing okay with in terms of messages.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my dates we are sitting across each other. What do you do to have such easy access for escalation?
I usually go to a place that has semi-circular booths along with a bar and other tables...I always arrived early to make sure I got the most secluded booth I can...a lot of times you already know its going to be on based on how close they get to you upon sitting down initially...I've had a few even ask me if its OK if they sit close to me...if you move to the middle and they scoot over right next to you instead of sitting on the end you know its about to be on. Typically we would have a drink and BS for about 15 minutes, then I'll challenge them to darts and really amp up the flirting and touching, etc during the game, then when we go grab another drink and head back to the booth they are almost always scooting over next to me in close contact and then I strike like a viper