Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I give this new girl a picture? Text Analysis Needed.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got out of a relationship. Been out of the game for a while. Met a new girl from OLD. 21yo from Germany. I got her digits from the site and sent her the text below:

http://imgur.com/a/jLUYW

Not sure if I should give her a picture like she asking or not.
Could use some tips my text game is a little bit rusty.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you probably aren't the only guy she is talkingto and she needs a pic to remember which one you are.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her send you one first and then return one...this back and forth stuff is pointless. Making her send one first diffuses the compliance test if it is one, which it probably isn't.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that it's useful to analyze texts.

I stopped reading when she replied, "I don't remember you." Right THERE is when I usually respond with silence or, "Oh ok sorry I must be texting the wrong person. Nevermind ;) ;)"

Also, I would save the charm and wit for the face-to-face meeting. No need to sell her on anything via text.
Yeah, I had that happen a few times...typically I just said "LOL" and deleted their number...good chance they are just going to flake anyways

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her send you one first and then return one...this back and forth stuff is pointless. Making her send one first diffuses the compliance test if it is one, which it probably isn't.
Good tip. She did what I ask and sent one first almost immediately. Lol. Thanks.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen a few times, some girls just put a pic to every number on their phone. It isn't a big deal, especially if she can see your profile pics on the website. Just send her one, or let her "earn" it, via some sort of game, where you tease her. Or you can ask for a concession in return. Doesn't matter in the slightest and isn't a bad sign.