Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Women

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
lot of denial looking back through this thread, its difficult to believe women can be this way but it is the way they are, not all cheat, or have but those that dont/wont are in the minority

kakandung

Reaction score
Yeah agree..

The only thing prevent women to sleep around IS society.
(/religion/law/norms/etc.)

That said, it's just that good/loyal women are THAT rare, now and then. For, say, every 1000 ****ed women, there's one not yet ****ed and she's in a relationship with a man LUCKY enough that she doesn't get to know this Unknown Man.

It's all about luck/time if your woman in your LTR doesn't get to know this Unknown Man.

kakandung

Reaction score
And about great sex, put it this way:

A cheating woman whose BF gives her good sex is EXCEPTION (she's a slvt).
A loyal woman whose BF is AFC gives her wimpy sex is also EXCEPTION.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thought out. You composed this post well.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook said:
This is a terrific thread. It should not be seen as depressing but as liberating. It can take quite a long while for your sense of reality to readjust, but you are better starting off from reality than fantasy.

"Pook! You have destroyed my woman's honor!"
"No sir, SHE has destroyed YOUR reality."
*slaps Pook with the back of a glove*
"I demand satisfaction!"
"Yes, you demand satisfaction but your girl also demanded satisfaction. I cannot spend my time day and night satisfying the demands of all the women you know."

And on and on it goes. It's incredibly easy to get other guys girlfriends and wives, disturbingly easy. I don't do it because its another form of manipulation, turning man against man, brother against brother. I have no respect for guys who use their 'success' with women to stomp on other guys. The mistake many guys make when they go for a wife or a girlfriend is that they think they are 'hot stuff' because they are getting these 'taken women' but in reality the woman is often using him, usually to belittle the husband or boyfriend she's with (or to make other women jealous). When couples 'wife swap', it is often the wife trying to out-manipulate the other wife's husband (a contest of who can steal the other husband's love). This is Female Game.

But take this initial post and look at it culturally. If a wife takes her kids out and the husband cheats, it is rightfully seen as wrong and bad. However, if the husband takes her kids out and the wife cheats, it is called The Bridges of Madison County, a great best seller! If a woman seduces and makes an arch bishop breaks his vows, it is called The Thornbirds, another great best seller! What about a movie where the woman gets to act like a *****, spit on culture, cheat on her fiancee, abandon her family, to run off with a guy with no job? And to add insult to injury, when the girl dies where does she spend heaven with? She chooses not to be with her husband but rather with the one time lover! It is called Titanic, the best selling movie ever.

What is sad is that in trying to help your fellow man see the truth, they just grip their horse tighter in fear. The men start to turn against you, saying, "How dare you speak like that!" And once they get married, what happens? His entire life gets shunted into the material utopia. New cars for the wife, new house, bigger house, endless remodeling.

Think about how much wasted talent there is pursuing women and pleasing the wife. It didn't use to always be this way. A century or so ago, there were much tighter measures on such flippant behavior. If a single woman got pregnant, she would move away from the community. Today, that single mother is enshrined as a goddess.

"Why are women this way?" it will be asked. The male and female brains differ. Females have a stronger right hemisphere of the brain, this hemisphere focuses on sensation, feelings, and all.

Due to the right brain's dominance, women will choose astrology over astronomy, junk food over nutrition, adultery over vows, movies over books, unlogical 'descriptive' books like Harry Potter / Romance books over logical non-feeling books like Aristotle, Plato, Erasmus, Dante, Aquinas, and so on. This is also why the player's 'game' always revolves not around the woman's emotions, but her sensations.

Consider that when men are manipulated, it is because they are using their right side of their brain (rather than the dominant male left side). The men fall in "love". They are drugged into sensation wonderland. Then, with a caught donkey, the woman can lead the man around to her choosing.

It is well said that men are more logical than woman. But the reverse is also true, that women are more sensationalistic than men. If a man goes the sensation route (falling or love, or the 'false players' who think they are getting 'lucky' with a girl, who see the woman as achievement), women will dominate him and his life.
You seem almost bitter towards women now Pook. Why is that?
Is it because you have chosen "cross the boundaries" in your knowledge of women? I ask this because I remember you saying that women are not meant to be understood, but only to be loved. You then said that once you understand them, you can no longer love them. And now you got me thinking...... What is it that you discovered? You probably won't respond since you haven't been active on this forum for almost a decade and since this was your last post but whatever....

If anyone knows what Pook discovered was so black and depressing about women and the way they work or something, can someone please tell me?

Evan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
You seem almost bitter towards women now Pook. Why is that?
Is it because you have chosen "cross the boundaries" in your knowledge of women? I ask this because I remember you saying that women are not meant to be understood, but only to be loved. You then said that once you understand them, you can no longer love them. And now you got me thinking...... What is it that you discovered? You probably won't respond since you haven't been active on this forum for almost a decade and since this was your last post but whatever....

If anyone knows what Pook discovered was so black and depressing about women and the way they work or something, can someone please tell me?
I can't speak for pook but I can say that it's not all that it's cracked up to be. The Disney movies and the life you've been brought up to believe what love is, there is nothing further from the truth.

Don't get me wrong great relationships can still be had but it's not something you live for. You will wind up thoroughly disappointed. As you would about anything you try to gain happiness from.

A women could never love you like your family and close friends could. There's always something she wants out of you and as a man you will always be wondering what that is so that you won't have to deal with the nagging or god forbid she cheats on you with another man to get what she is looking for.

However it's not all on the women. It's on men for making her his entire world. He needs to have something he is working towards that isn't for her. He needs to find his happiness and love inside. Not from a women.

A lot of women use sex as a manipulative tool to get men to do what they want them to do. And that is where men need to take control and be the men they want to be regardless of what that women wants them to do. Because the moment they start living for others is the moment they get walked on and aren't respected. In other words attraction is lost and sex will not happen.

So in conclusion, men need to start living life for themselves and not for sex and for women. Sex is something that will be there when you want it. Naturally men and women are wanting sex. It's just that when it becomes valued more than your own respect is when it becomes easy for a women to manipulate the men for it. Or use it as power over a man. That moment is when a man has lost all his power in himself to a women or to external forces. To take it back he has to be ok with losing a women or being able to walk away. And needs to have his focus on his own interests and also meet new women who will give him what he wants.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice stuff.
i guess i kinda screwed on leading with my most recent dating case, i can even remember her telling something "please go ahead and lead me.."

gideonrakthor

Reaction score
Life Changed

A few months ago I was completely on track to being the pitiful, stereotypical, white knight, nice guy.

I think this post has officially confirmed my transformation and my life has been changed. :rockon: While reading, I keep thinking of past experiences with women thinking, "oh so that's what she was doing...she was actually interested in me...that's how I fvcked up with so and so..." etc. I wish my Dad wasn't so avoidant when it comes to talking about women/sex because without access to the internet, I would have never realized anything about women. At least he is here in my life so I am thankful for that. I feel like I am one of the few people in my social circle who know these things and need to pass it on once I get it together.

When it comes to being married, however, I can't accept all men should fvck around and be bachelors their entire life because then families would not exist...

Its like he said, a woman cannot love you like family/friends can.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm disappointed in women. In my AFC days I used to think I will find a woman who will love me & i'll love her.

Now I'm starting to get enlightened. I'm starting to see women fro what they are & I don't really like it. Yes, maybe there are a few "keepers" out there that I was originally looking for, but I have molded into a different person now.

I love women with their cute little puXXies & assess, they are so soft, cute & sexy. I also see hear them saying things like :-

HB 7 :- What kind of guys do you like?
HB7.8.5 :- .....Not the nice ones.

I've seen a lot of guys write similar things.

Women go by feelings. I think that's what makes them so easy to seduce & steal from other guys. This bodes well for the seducer, not good for the married man. It seems all it takes is for a women to get a little bored with her husband then Mr I'll make you laugh & FEEL good work the kino & game then she'll be helpless (knickers off, pu**y wet) the film Unfaithful springs to mind.

They seem to complain about the guy who learns this, then molds himself into I'm gonna fu*k lots of women & not commit.

I love life so bring it on.

kvan77

Reaction score
ok. here's the issue. the way you describe women, I see nothing but an ape acting on auto-mode. no reasoning, no thinking, no responsiblitiy. and I think you are right about them. what I care about is not getting laid. what I care about is doing things for the right reason. the way you describe things as right or wrong is based on how women respond in order to get laid. but no one ever talks about if a woman should respond that way or not? why are women getting all the right to do any **** thing they want? I think they've been spoiled rotten and we keep letting them act that way. why should a woman not be responsible for steering society in a direction when all sorts of ****ed up losers get respect and the real valuable people are mistreated. they should start taking responsibility for their actions. they can not do any things that hurts the society as a whole. it's like we're all suposed to be civilized, good and reasonable in all walks of life except when it comes to sex. then we're supposed to forget everything and **** like two dogs. don't you see there's something very very wrong here?

kvan77

Reaction score
I refuse to live life for my own end only. to think that as long as I get sex or whatever then that's all that matters. I take responsibility for my actions. I am not an animal. and I expect that from all people as well. I don't want to live in a society where most people are just animals.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are solely responsible for the furtherance of our species.
Disagree. You can't further the species without the man. Both are just as needed.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff for the most part. I am really new to all of this. I have to say, I don't agree with sleeping with married women though...

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I guess randomshinichi has a point, if you're talking about exceptional cases.
Do you think the Myer Briggs Personality Test serve as a good indicator of women's loyalty? I recently met this girl who is an INTP. Sort of an intellectual (I have higher grades than her), is a bookworm, and she is someone that I as an INTJ can connect with intellectually and see the world from a similar perspective. The type of person that wants to save this world. She once said "[my trust] won't be worth anything if I give it out so easily." Are these the type of "higher quality" girls that we so often hint towards? According to the Myer Briggs test, the INTP personality itself comprises only of around 3% of the population.

Goosberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does "sexually judgemental" means??

I'm confused by mr.fingers's advice in THE TEN COMMANDMENTS thread that we shouldn't hide our sexual nature, but what does this actually mean?

I didn't mean to offend this thread. I'm just confused. (And I just learnt English, so I may didn't actually understand those sentences)

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak for pook but I can say that it's not all that it's cracked up to be. The Disney movies and the life you've been brought up to believe what love is, there is nothing further from the truth.
Here's the thing; it's an ideal... originally rooted in philosophy, art and culture.

Because we have lost the ideal way of thinking, truth is now thought of in terms of physical reality.

Take the rose. The realist today would say its 'truth' lies in the underlying dirt from which it rises. The idealist would say its 'truth' is one of growing/ unfolding into a rose, one of realizing or perfecting its nature. It is a biological [life logic] not a physical way of thinking.

As we think, so we are. And we have to think idealistically, to a certain extent, if we are to realize our own nature. Not to mention happiness. But we have been taught to be overly suspicious and paranoid lest we be duped. And then you are incapable of belief.

So much for the individual, but what about society. There has been something like a cultural holocaust, and the individual has to decide whether to capitulate to it, or to remain an individual, to follow their inner instincts, and realize some form of excellence in their own life.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very last time I was out approaching, it was the end of 2016.

Someone actually opened me on the street. It was two women. They were Mormons.

They sounded a lot like you. Using a lot of words, but not really saying much.

I gather that your mindset is based on 'faith', just like theirs is.

Trying to live up to an idea in your head, all the while ignoring the sensory data of the world around you. Consoling yourself in moral elitism.

"We have to think idealistically to a certain extent". No. That's a choice. I personally choose to, because it's enjoyable. You choose to seemingly because you can't accept the alternative.
Well, my point is you need to think in both terms, realistically and idealistically, because that's simply reflects our nature. We have a foot in either world so to speak. I think when one becomes a complete idealist or a complete realist then one becomes an ideologue. In this respect, the puritans were the first ideologues. And, anyway, consider all the dogmatic forms of realism that float around today... they are all products of mind.

Of course we don't need to, or have to, do anything. But that's just a perversion of freedom, where it self-consciously folds in on itself. The point of freedom is the ability to take the best option presented to ourselves in order to pursue growth, realization, perfection... in a word self-determination. Aristotle is the go to philosopher for this.

And that's the thing. We all believe something, we all have a faith... even if a faith in what we think a no-nonsense realism, but we can never be sure whether we be deluded. The way out of this impasse is to avail yourself of over two thousand years of culture where the best has been thought and felt. Either that, or your puny self.:D

Last edited:

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you telling me that I should give her many emotions by telling her a ton of emotional bulls*** stories? So I have to be a good story teller, right?