"We have to talk. I'm moving out."

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Bible, there are a few things adding up here that don't make sense, and I am afraid you are wearing blinders.

I just re-read a couple of your posts - one of them you said that you are not the one getting trapped, because she makes all the money. Go back and read it, it was page 6 or 7. Yet now you say she has been cutting her own hair the past year because she is broke.

???

You said she gained 80 pounds, now you say 40 - I understand you were angry when you said 80, so maybe exaggerated.

But here is one, a direct quote from you "My issue is that 40 is like a reproductive wall for a woman. Conception is possible, but it's really better to not even try. By age forty, 90% of a woman's remaining eggs will contain a genetic defect, most of which will cause miscarriage. She had a miscarriage at age 21 and never has had a child. And I've never knocked anyone up. The odds of it happening seem slim."

Yet NOW you say "At some point I will knock her up and buy her a ring, but that may take a while."

I just fear you are twisting reality to suit your needs at the moment, mand that is dangerous for you.

Hope this helps

i concur. i hope he ends up making the best choices, whatever they may be, and everything works out for him.

BudaBing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. What a pathetic thread (OP's posts).

What is with you? She's 80 pounds overweight. Sucks with money. SHE left you.

And now your gaga over her to get her back?!?!

How do you have sex with an over 80 pound fat woman?

Is this a GHETTO woman? Because that's the impression your painting.

This has to be one of THE most AFC threads I've EVER read here on sosuave.

DJ's are suppose to be trading up until they reach that 'bond woman' level of woman.

This is pathetic. Sorry but you've lost a lot of credibility on this board BB

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on biblebelt . update the thread. hopefully your ego isnt keeping you from coming here and admit most of us were right.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe he's just living life.

generallys peaking i only pop up when **** isg iong on. when life is good i dont' go "oh **** its' time to update sosuave"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe his girlfriend moved out and took the Internet with her. Maybe he's at her house right now posting from her laptop as she sleeps.

I don't have any important updates. I drive to her house 4-5 nights a week, we fvck like crazy, and then she passes out while I drink beer and watch TV, which has regained its novelty, because I don't have TV any more. Often, I'll wake her up to fvck again, and then sometimes we do it a third time before I leave in the morning. Then I go home and sleep most of the day. Life is hard right now, let me tell you. :rolleyes:

One wrinkle as of late, my bpd ex has reared her tattooed head again. She was living with a guy who had just proposed to her. Then he beat her up pretty badly, pulled a knife on the cops when they came, and then later beat the hell out of a prison guard. It looks like he is going away for a while. She is still wearing his ring and in love with him. She doesn't seem mad at all about him beating her up. She's also pregnant with his baby. He doesn't know, and the cops told her she was not allowed to talk to him.

She called me and I went to see her when her kids were visiting. I am actually a godfather to her son, because I used to be friends with the kids dad long ago, before I started seeing her. I realize she is obviously fvcked up, but I still like talking to her. If anyone here has had a bpd girl, you'll know they are a lot of fun to be around. I'm not trying to fvck her - I can't compete with a guy who beats her up anyway.

My girlfriend hates BPD girl with a passion, because long ago I dumped her for bpd girl. BPD girl is probably her #1 enemy in the world, at least in her mind. I told her the next day that I was at her house, and she just flipped. I told her I was hanging out with an 8 and a 13 year old; it should be obvious nothing was going on. Then I got the "I just don't trust her" speech.

I know this thread makes me out to be a huge AFC, but I set my foot down over BPD girl. She actually knows a lot of people, some of whom I can possibly get a little work through. Her kids grandparents have a rental house that just got trashed, for example, I might end up working for them in fixing it up. So I did get a little mad and told my gf that if she is going to leave me on no notice with no way to pay my bills, then it is none of her damn business to try to tell me who I can and can't talk to, especially if it involves money.

And that was how that fight ended. Then we had sex. And we have every night since. A little competition anxiety is good for her.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then I dont understand why the moving out. I mean women move out once the attraction is gone..TOTALLY GONE. your girl moved out and now you guys are like dating again??? and everything is fine and dandy??? my gut feeling is she had a branch to swing to but as soon she moved out her branch didn't work out and you were there as her cushion.

I could be wrong.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did con some guy into helping her move. I'm sure he wanted to fvck her, but I don't think he got farther than that. The poor guy looked scared to death of me the day he helped her move out.

She moved out because I did a good job of making her feel like I was not attracted to her any more. But I did that because I was mad about all the other things we were fighting about. And once she moved out, we no longer had housework, bills, and money to argue about. Now that we don't have anything left to fight over, all we do is fvck. I don't know that this strategy would work for all relationships, but it seems to have worked for mine.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Or maybe his girlfriend moved out and took the Internet with her. Maybe he's at her house right now posting from her laptop as she sleeps.

I don't have any important updates. I drive to her house 4-5 nights a week, we fvck like crazy, and then she passes out while I drink beer and watch TV, which has regained its novelty, because I don't have TV any more. Often, I'll wake her up to fvck again, and then sometimes we do it a third time before I leave in the morning. Then I go home and sleep most of the day. Life is hard right now, let me tell you. :rolleyes:
I believe this right here played a huge part in you staying with this girl. IF you had your own home, a career, money, furniture, TV, computer, etc etc, I don't believe you would have stayed with her. But you realized that without her, you really do have nothing. So you felt desperate and were willing to beg her back. A man with a full life and career, and that was able to provide for himself? Would have told this chick bye bye long ago. And it sounds as if you are doing nothing to get your life back in order either. Beer and tv all night? Sleep all day? Sounds like you are still not only on the road to nowheresville, but you just went from walking down it to hopping in a car and driving full speed ahead.

Bible_Belt said:
One wrinkle as of late, my bpd ex has reared her tattooed head again. She was living with a guy who had just proposed to her. Then he beat her up pretty badly, pulled a knife on the cops when they came, and then later beat the hell out of a prison guard. It looks like he is going away for a while. She is still wearing his ring and in love with him. She doesn't seem mad at all about him beating her up. She's also pregnant with his baby. He doesn't know, and the cops told her she was not allowed to talk to him.

She called me and I went to see her when her kids were visiting. I am actually a godfather to her son, because I used to be friends with the kids dad long ago, before I started seeing her. I realize she is obviously fvcked up, but I still like talking to her. If anyone here has had a bpd girl, you'll know they are a lot of fun to be around. I'm not trying to fvck her - I can't compete with a guy who beats her up anyway.
Why are you possibly going to see this person? Another sign of how empty your life is right now. This person offers no value and is nothing but trouble. A person with their life in order would never do this.

Bible_Belt said:
My girlfriend hates BPD girl with a passion, because long ago I dumped her for bpd girl. BPD girl is probably her #1 enemy in the world, at least in her mind. I told her the next day that I was at her house, and she just flipped. I told her I was hanging out with an 8 and a 13 year old; it should be obvious nothing was going on. Then I got the "I just don't trust her" speech.

I know this thread makes me out to be a huge AFC, but I set my foot down over BPD girl. She actually knows a lot of people, some of whom I can possibly get a little work through. Her kids grandparents have a rental house that just got trashed, for example, I might end up working for them in fixing it up. So I did get a little mad and told my gf that if she is going to leave me on no notice with no way to pay my bills, then it is none of her damn business to try to tell me who I can and can't talk to, especially if it involves money.
Nice rationalization. Nice excuses.

Bible_Belt said:
And that was how that fight ended. Then we had sex. And we have every night since. A little competition anxiety is good for her.
You are just fooling yourself. Sadly it appears as if none of this has been a wakeup call for you. But instead you are sliding further down the road to oblivion. I wish you luck.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
She did con some guy into helping her move. I'm sure he wanted to fvck her, but I don't think he got farther than that. The poor guy looked scared to death of me the day he helped her move out.

She moved out because I did a good job of making her feel like I was not attracted to her any more. But I did that because I was mad about all the other things we were fighting about. And once she moved out, we no longer had housework, bills, and money to argue about. Now that we don't have anything left to fight over, all we do is fvck. I don't know that this strategy would work for all relationships, but it seems to have worked for mine.
Tiguere made a good point and you confirmed it, BB. Likely this guy was a weak attempt at a branch. Had he been more worthy and higher interest level, I suspect things would have been different.

That said, I do hope this is for real. I know how heartbreaking it is to go through this crap (2 divorces, remember?). I would just have a hard time ever trusting a woman again after she moved out like that. Knocking her up right now is definitely a bad move, though. Good luck!

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling the situation for what it is, BB is openly admitting that he's trying to trap his gf into having a kid with him due to the fact that she moved out on him. This will not end well I'm afraid.

hockster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
What disturbs me is that this keeps happening to me. I seem to be most attracted to women who are just about to get fat. It's not all relationships, even with flings I will occasionally see a picture scroll across facebook that makes me say 'my god what happened to her.'
Seems like a lot of chicks let themselves go after they're convinced they have their claws firmly embedded in you. They get fat, the relationship ends, they get their lazy ass back in the gym, lose the weight, find a boyfriend, get fat, wash, rinse and repeat. Usually you can spot these types by the pictures they share with you of their life. The time gaps in pictures they claim not to have are really just hidden.

Everything happens for a reason, you had some good times and perhaps you second guess some things you did/didn't do. Don't beat yourself up over stuff that can't be changed. Just learn from it. Appreciate the good times you had, let them go and prepare yourself for a new and hopefully better chapter in your life. You'll meet somebody who is better for you and helps further your growth.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she living by herself so she have more space to find another guy.

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible, you keep talking about how you feel about this situation, how she makes you feel. This is a very feminine perspective... this behavior pattern drives a lot of guys crazy, especially at first! Men are supposed to be the logical, rational, and objective creatures, but you seem to be doing everything you can to live outside of those qualities.

Everyone here has a lot of respect for you - what you say, the advice you give, and your perspective. If you think the girl deserved another chance, fine... we don't know the whole situation, even after you describe it. But man, at this point... clearly, and very clearly, you have become a convert to an illusion!

You have let yourself go as a man, particularly regarding your ability to be self sufficient. This gave you a vested interest in staying with the girl because she had something you needed. That is not being a man. You write at nauseum about the sex you're getting and maybe it really is that good, but nonetheless, you don't have to read very hard in to it to see that you have placed her vagina on a very elaborate pedestal.

I see supplication. I see androgyny. I see a giant pedestal. I see an epic crash and burn scenario. I see an epic level of denial.

My problem is not with the girl being fat or anything like that. If you find a fat girl who can give you what you deserve, want, and need, fine. You have to live with her, not me. My problem is with you. It's your personal devolution. You were in law school man!! You were an MMA fighter. Right now, you don't even have your own place!!! You have severely failed at getting your sh*t together!

Do that. Part of you getting your sh*t together is dealing with this girl. There is so much more to it than that but everyone is hung up on the girl right now. If you can't work on your life, it won't matter what will happen with the girl. You'll end up snagging her again maybe, but you won't be the same man you were... she'll realize that if she hasn't already and will use you as long as you have something to offer her.

In short Bible, you need to rediscover what it means to be the man.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
Calling the situation for what it is, BB is openly admitting that he's trying to trap his gf into having a kid with him due to the fact that she moved out on him. This will not end well I'm afraid.
I agree. Awful. Bible Belt, I have respect for you, but a relationship with this much instability is a horrible environment for a child. Don't bring a kid into this world with this woman. I know you love her, but she hasn't been a good person to you. The child will see how she treats you, and things won't be good for anyone in this situation. You'll have three miserable people instead of two.

Go ahead and stay with her if you want (totally up to you), but a woman changes after they have a kid - sometimes not for the better, sadly.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB, sorry to hear about all the drama you've been through. You've been one of the more level headed posters here since i've joined and have provided great insight but i'm going to have to agree with the herd. Your emotions are blinding you with this woman. You did not give yourself enough time away from her to clearly think things through and the situation.

It's one thing if the girl comes upon debt, bankruptcy, etc. while with you, it's another when she brings the baggage into the relationship.

I helped me ex pay off 5k of debt while in college (not easy), had to deal with her crazy brother, estranged dad, and her mom blowing up my phone not to date her. Did i love her? Yes. Was it a healthy relationship? Definitely not.

All the best to you.

AAA

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I still have my own place to live and all my bills are paid. I still have more money than her, because she spends all her money on her new set of bills. I had been the one paying her rent for the past two years or so.

The biggest thing that I hope anyone could take from this thread is simply that love is blind. People don't make rational and logical choices in deciding who they love. Men and women are no different in that regard. My current girlfriend and my preggo bpd ex really are the two women in the world that I care the most about. Neither make any sense, one even less than the other. BPD girl called me today, and we talked on the phone for an hour and twenty minutes. There's probably no one else on Earth with whom I would have a phone conversation that long. Then tonight after sex, my girlfriend's throat hurt from screaming and apparently she came so hard that her eyes watered, because her mascara was running. Those are the illogical kinds of reasons that are the real bond between couples.

Why does it matter that love is blind? Because it can work in your favor, too. I see the same type of attitude over and over on sosuave. Guys think, "I am not a rational choice of a man, so no woman will want me." Every time I see that I think, since when do women make rational choices? If logic and reason are the controlling forces, there is probably not much love involved.