Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"We have to talk. I'm moving out."

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
What? When someone says "I'd have to be an idiot not to see the signs" it usually means they can be sure know what the signs are. 100 percent sure is an exaggeration. Only a perfect human being is 100% sure about things like this.
You are SUPPOSED to say "my woman worships me, there is no way in **** she is cheating".

Anything less is unacceptable.

B

BeDJ

Malice said:
You are SUPPOSED to say "my woman worships me, there is no way in **** she is cheating".

Anything less is unacceptable.
Another level of retardation to this thread.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Another level of retardation to this thread.
You just hate what you don't understand. I'm sure there are a few other guys who get it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad state of affairs

Part of me thinks that BB is trolling for the hell of it, I say that cause BB has giving me solid advice in the past not just on women but also legal issues. If this thread however is true it's truly sad how it got 20 pages and shows how far the site has gone down the dumpster (funny that the MM section is worse with the KJIng then the main discussion forum)

The game goes in cycles there are times you do well and times you are in a slump.

This thread does proof something I've said before, take advice on this site with a grain of salt. Guys can pretend be successful with women but they are really not. I've met guys of here who had no problems getting laid but because of how messed up they were mentally about other things women rarely stuck around.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take advice on this site with a grain of salt.

If you take the consensus advice of miserable people and then do the opposite, it's a good way to be happy, which is my idea of success.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Part of me thinks that BB is trolling for the hell of it, I say that cause BB has giving me solid advice in the past not just on women but also legal issues. If this thread however is true it's truly sad how it got 20 pages and shows how far the site has gone down the dumpster (funny that the MM section is worse with the KJIng then the main discussion forum)

The game goes in cycles there are times you do well and times you are in a slump.

This thread does proof something I've said before, take advice on this site with a grain of salt. Guys can pretend be successful with women but they are really not. I've met guys of here who had no problems getting laid but because of how messed up they were mentally about other things women rarely stuck around.
I can totally understand Bible Belt. Even when I thought I learned all the game, and was posting in this site for years, a few years ago I got oneitis for an overweight chic who was garbage. It can happen to anyone. Sure, she was beautiful before she got overweight, and I had this fantasy in my head I could get her skinny again by taking her to the gym. But after all is said and done, she is now an even fatter single mom. What was I thinking? Sometimes you can look back and laugh.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a damn good thing this happened now your free man! I wouldnt sweat the stuff in her name as you can get the cable which is really kinda pointless these days. Now the internet is a different story. If you have good neighbors you should be able to use theyre wifi. Most woman today get the notion that they pay everything. Let life teach her the lesson of "The bird never strays too far away from home". Keep your head up man youve suceeded her before her and you'll do well after her

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I can totally understand Bible Belt. Even when I thought I learned all the game, and was posting in this site for years, a few years ago I got oneitis for an overweight chic who was garbage. It can happen to anyone who has no options.
fixed it for ya

If you got no women, you got no game.

There I said it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
fixed it for ya

If you got no women, you got no game.

There I said it.
You are wrong as usual. I had options when I got oneitis for the BPD. You lose interest in them and want to be with the BPD so you end up dropping your options.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
So what ever happened with this story??
As soon as I started talking to (and occasionally fvcking) my bpd girl ex, the gf did a 180 in regard to her attitude. A typical night is going to her place, she buys beer, cooks dinner, does my laundry, and then we have sex for a couple hours. Then I leave. She has already asked me to move in with her.

BPD girl is tall, thin, hot, a lot of fun, and amazing in bed. But she's also a pillhead, which I can't stand. I won't be around her when she's fvcked up on pills. She asked me last week why I wouldn't marry her, and I told it was because she was a drug addict. I don't even mean that as a moral judgment; I just don't like the person she is when she's on pills. But when she's not fvcked up, she's more fun than any woman I've ever been around.

Like I said before, this is exactly where I was five years go, with the same two women. Back then I used to get off on fvcking both of them in the same night, but the thrill wore off eventually. Lately that just seems like too much work. Maybe it's me getting older.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
As soon as I started talking to (and occasionally fvcking) my bpd girl ex, the gf did a 180 in regard to her attitude. A typical night is going to her place, she buys beer, cooks dinner, does my laundry, and then we have sex for a couple hours. Then I leave. She has already asked me to move in with her.

BPD girl is tall, thin, hot, a lot of fun, and amazing in bed. But she's also a pillhead, which I can't stand. I won't be around her when she's fvcked up on pills. She asked me last week why I wouldn't marry her, and I told it was because she was a drug addict. I don't even mean that as a moral judgment; I just don't like the person she is when she's on pills. But when she's not fvcked up, she's more fun than any woman I've ever been around.

Like I said before, this is exactly where I was five years go, with the same two women. Back then I used to get off on fvcking both of them in the same night, but the thrill wore off eventually. Lately that just seems like too much work. Maybe it's me getting older.
BB

I've seen your pics mate, I know your resume for a guy your age you're in great shape (better then me) you can do waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better bruh, srs

Just keeping it real bro but you "settling" that's the worse you can do brah sure you banging these chicks but is that truly making you happy? don't you want more?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how did this story end eventually?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We ended the relationship in all aspects except for sex. I think that's the only thing we like about each other.

BPD girl got on antidepressants and got fat. I still talk to her a lot. We don't fvck, though.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bible,
Bet you still miss your Dog!