Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Romantic Rivalry" ??

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Of course, of course. I understand what you're saying. If she's going to play games they should be fun for both of us. They should make me WANT to pursue her in a non agitating way. I've had those experiences before. They're fun.

So what are you going to do differently next time, Miss "Icky"?
Nothing. I like how everything went. It was how you described, he seemed to enjoy it all, until the Old Acquaintance came over as he was getting ready to go.

I don't have any issue with how the dynamics between me and him went. AND I can't wait to see what happens next.

Next time, however, if it is involving HIM, I will probably give him a hard time, after all he DID get my girl's #.

Besides all that, you can't win em all. My track record is pretty damned good, so I can take a loss.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is SO funny, last night there was a rerun episode of George Lopez, and his wife's sister came to visit. She tried to kiss George in the garage, and in the end she had to explain herself to the son who saw what happened. In kid's terms, she basically said she was sad, unhappy, and kind of jealous.

She never intended to hurt her sister, it had more to do with herself than anyone else... just like most things in life!

Of course, the two sisters have a bad relationship.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, less than 24h ago,:

"I am sick of Crush Guy now! I don't even know if I will want to talk to him ever again, lol!

NEXT."

Iqqi, today:

"I don't have any issue with how the dynamics between me and him went. AND I can't wait to see what happens next.

Next time, however, if it is involving HIM, I will probably give him a hard time, after all he DID get my girl's #."

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing. I like how everything went. It was how you described, he seemed to enjoy it all, until the Old Acquaintance came over as he was getting ready to go.
...Or until you went and hung out with your old acquaintance leaving an available man available. Your friend can only take so much of the blame for Christ's sake!!

Icky, have you learned NOTHING from this 16 page topic?!?! *Rips hair out*

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will go on record and say that Iqqi will come here in the future (near or far) and write something to the effect that she got together with "Crush". Of course, it would be a total LIE...but she will still write about it to "prove" her "approach was correct".

I'm glad this thread was moved to the General Forum. Let the crowd under 25 and some women respond to it. :)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
...Or until you went and hung out with your old acquaintance leaving an available man available.

Icky, have you learned NOTHING from this 16 page topic?!?! *Rips hair out*
When I came back, everything picked up where it had left off. I didn't "leave" anyone. GODDAMMIT GET OVER THAT. People don't hang onto each other when they first meet! That is WACK.

Once I got back over to Crush Guy (a FEW minutes later, 10, 15 whatever), it seemed as if he was about to "wrap things up", right when Old Acquaintance came over.

MAYBE IT WAS FATE!

Maybe Old Acquaintance was SENT over to keep me from giving my # to Crush Guy, who is really an abusive, manipulative, wife beater! JUST the kind of guy my girl is used to!

See how things work out?

Alias guy, I AM sick of thinking of this. Lol. However, it WILL be interesting to see what happens next. The "dance" is fun.

I am not actively on this on, is what I was saying.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I will go on record and say that Iqqi will come here in the future (near or far) and write something to the effect that she got together with "Crush". Of course, it would be a total LIE...but she will still write about it to "prove" her "approach was correct".

I'm glad this thread was moved to the General Forum. Let the crowd under 25 and some women respond to it. :)
I have never lied on this forum about something that happened to me.

Why would I? This forum is anonymous.

Actually, there are more threads I have started in which I actually show my a$$, and laugh at how I made a fool out of myself. That was back in 03, when the community was a little more... not so uptight about everything.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Maybe Old Acquaintance was SENT over to keep me from giving my # to Crush Guy, who is really an abusive, manipulative, wife beater! JUST the kind of guy my girl is used to!"

"SENT"? Really?
Ok, I believe you're a girl now.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, by moving this thread here, it is just illustrating the mod's inability to moderate in an objective fashion. I am over 25, just as most of the contributors.

If the rules are going to be enforced in a mod's "favor", they should be enforced when not necessarily in his favor also.

As long as Rollo can move things around and not move things back according to his moods and feelings towards a certain poster, it is obvious the forum categories really mean nothing.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
If someone is keeping you guessing too much, they aren't doing it right, AND they probably really AREN'T that into you.

It is an ART. OK, not really. Its just common sense. Don't let your interest in a person keep you from doing YOU.

Even still only low value girls have to play the disinterested/confusing game to get and keep the guy. A girl with real value just has to stand there and be available. You're just not getting it iqqi. It's kind of like you can lead a jacka$$ to water but you can't make it drink.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Anyways, by moving this thread here, it is just illustrating the mod's inability to moderate in an objective fashion. I am over 25, just as most of the contributors.

If the rules are going to be enforced in a mod's "favor", they should be enforced when not necessarily in his favor also.

As long as Rollo can move things around and not move things back according to his moods and feelings towards a certain poster, it is obvious the forum categories really mean nothing.
You are a WOMAN for christ sake! You are posting in a MAN's forum. I have NO problem with women posting in here...but I do have a problem with women creating THREADS in the Mature Forum.

I feel that the ONLY place women can create threads is the "Anything Else" Forum.

So quit complaining and consider yourself lucky that you are even posting in this place.

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its funny that a "chick with a guy problem" -thread goes on for 16 pages while guys with problems are told to A) do the bootcamp, B) spin more plates and NEXT her because falling for one girl is what chumps do.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fireguy said:
I think its funny that a "chick with a guy problem" -thread goes on for 16 pages while guys with problems are told to A) do the bootcamp, B) spin more plates and NEXT her because falling for one girl is what chumps do.
She is a nut job and a troll. Most of the thread has been bickering and argumentative (a way for her to get lot of pages)...and I have contribute to it to EXPOSE her for what she is. This thread was in the "Mature" Forum...and was moved here. So...I succeed in that aspect.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not many people FIGHT for 16 pages with "anonymous" people defending their silly actions that they purposely engage in. A lot of people actually take the advice they can get and move on.

Icky, you're so stuck on how you did things nothing has changed in the past 16 pages. I think it's just time to stop now. Okay?

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fireguy said:

I agree. I said THIS a few pages back:

Double digits in the page count. (And I know I'm making this thread a little longer.)

If a guy posted the same story, with the sexes reversed, and his buddy getting the digits from the chick, would our discussion have played out this long?

I know the dynamics for women are different, but good grief -- the analysis, and the detailed dissection of this event - wow.

If a guy posted this kind of story, he'd be told "You messed up, or she just isn't into you. Spin more plates." And, pretty much, that would be that.

I wrote on the FIRST page of this thread:

"You did what you did, Iqqi, and it didn't work.

Do something else next time."

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
fireguy said:

Well that's true iqqi's getting a lot of advice (which she just ignores) and some negative attention. I just think she is something of a novelty act, being a girl on a guys' forum, and is someone to make fun of.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
"You did what you did, Iqqi, and it didn't work.

Do something else next time."[/B]
THERE YOU GO!! We should just repeat this to her over and over until she gets it. :box:

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Iqqi,

iqqi said:
LovelyLady, I disagree that women don't use "game", and DJ tactics. We've been using it for years.
I actually said I DO think women have "game". (which is differnt from playing games) game = seduction/charming the opposite sex techniques. Here:

LovelyLady said:
.. We women have been seducing men for ages - I concur with you that we have had "game" reaching back into the eternal past - but to "game" a Man - with a Man's (Don Juan's) technique will not be effective on a masculine man.
But where I would diverge from you is when you say we women have been using DJ tactics for years. Historically, women as a class have not gamed men using DJ/male seduction tactics for all that long. The masculine seduction tactics of the DJ being used by women are effective with men who are products of the post-feminist movement of the late 60's early 70's and later.

But being a Don Juanita is not effective with all men - particularly not men who have a strong sense of their own masculinity - and also men that are just plain tired of being with women who don't love them well/generously.

But all men (whether they have internalized the Feminist influenced changes in gender roles, or are Traditionalists/Natural Order believers) respond favorably to traditional female/feminine seduction techniques/behaviors.

iqqi said:
That is "always keep him guessing". Or some version of it. Games? Manipulation? I don't think it is that serious. It really just means, don't be too available, clingy, and needy.
My understanding of "Always keep him guessing" (which is something my Grandma often advised), means to not be boring and predictable. Be interesting, stay a growing, vibrant woman. Be unpredictable - surprise him - sexually, intellectually, and even in your homemaking/meals for him for that matter. Be playful, adventurous, spontaneous, fun.

I was never taught that "always keep him guessing" means try to make him jealous or make him feel like he has to compete for me.

In conclusion, your friend did some things right to attract the Man you wanted. You also say she has attracted the other attention of other men you have been interested in. Clearly she is doing (or not doing) behaviors that you could benefit from learning/thinking about if you want to attract those men too.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Well not many people FIGHT for 16 pages with "anonymous" people defending their silly actions that they purposely engage in. A lot of people actually take the advice they can get and move on.

Icky, you're so stuck on how you did things nothing has changed in the past 16 pages. I think it's just time to stop now. Okay?
She is a troll.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this LovelyLady already. She is pretty good and accurate on this particular topic. Sadly...Iqqi is a TROLL.