Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Romantic Rivalry" ??

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady...wow. You are amazing. On point! =D

Even your name commands respect. Ok enough gushing! XD

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, so much of our diferences and issues, and difficulties could be reduced SO significantly if our society really put in place an integratiing of LEARNING the right psychological tools and emotional tools to not only handle rejection, but handle being in Love.
It is so incredibly difficult for so many people to truly 'open up' and Be Themselves,and actually be 'vulnerable'.
To understand the deep nuances of healthy Social Dynamics and INteraction. To recognize its gifts and challenges. And how necessary it is to understand that DEEPLY, we are all made of the same human 'stuff'.

There is no division.
Only the one you have implanted in your own mind.

It's really quite tragic you know.

Even some of the 'strongest' Men and Women have a deep fear of failure, rejection, non acceptance, and need for approval.
When people are really not getting these naturlaly human needs met for intimacy and wholeness.
SO we get hurt..and hurt again.
And then we say "NEVER AGAIN!".
But without maturity, and true Emotional and Psychological TOOLS.
So we build WALLS.
And we starve.

We make people jump through hoops, becasue we know, that it is a fact that most people do NOT know how to handle a mature intimate relationship, they don't have the tools.
Terms like Personal Boundary and Emotional Resources are not known. Thay are not mainstream.
Growing up, we 'learned' frmo FAILURE and REJECTION. I don't kow of many people who learned proper perspectives,and true emotional /psychological Healing growing up.
we just 'dealt with it."

We think about 'faking' confidence. But when in reality we NEED to Focus on CREATING Experiences.
Fake this, and fake that. Superficial this and that.
That is our society.
Who can blame us for thinking a certain way?
It is reinforced.

Yet, we have to recognize our faults and results, and deal with them in a positive and empowering way.
This all comes from inside.
And hopefully...HOPEFULLY..you may find a Kind Soul to Guide you there.

And lately I seem to see people get more and more isolated, and in fact, have this weird identity Crisis. And inner crises.
They may thin they know who they are, but they don't really.
And they may think they have an 'image' of who they want romantically, but not DEEPLY.
I see poeple who WANT to be constantly DISTRACTED.
They want their ATTENTION elsewhere.
I'm seeing this a LOT.
Why?
Dissatisfaction?
Inner conflict?
Inability to "DEAL" with it?

You know, I don't wan to be a bummer, but damn, people need help.

It's this micro managing mind set, as I call it.
that just seems to take away your focus from your inner self, and (gasp!! no, he didn't dare say that!) and ignore a Spiritual side to your life.
Wihtout an identity, how can you have Direction?
And without Direction, how do you accomplish your Mission, your Goals in Life?
So people 'worry" and 'over analyze", and maybe, just maybe they get to see the Light..............

meh, rant over, mind dump off.
Thanks.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TM, I'm not fighting with anyone. I've said from page one that I didn't need advice on the guy.

Everything else has just been a disagreement on the whole female "seduction" thing, and people nitpicking at my interactions with the guy. WHICH I have stated numerous times, I don't need advice about.

LL, and many others keep stressing that whatever I was doing didn't work so I must have been doing something wrong. It didn't work, they say, because he "chose" my friend at the end.

I will never worry about any chick who gets "chosen" in the last two minutes of the night at a bar or club. EVER.

Even if nothing ever happens between me and the guy, I had a GREAT time interacting with him during the hour or two that he "chose" me.

However, it has been interesting, thanks for all the contributions from the more helpful of you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
Hi Iqqi,

I actually said I DO think women have "game". (which is differnt from playing games) game = seduction/charming the opposite sex techniques. Here:

But where I would diverge from you is when you say we women have been using DJ tactics for years. Historically, women as a class have not gamed men using DJ/male seduction tactics for all that long. The masculine seduction tactics of the DJ being used by women are effective with men who are products of the post-feminist movement of the late 60's early 70's and later.

But being a Don Juanita is not effective with all men - particularly not men who have a strong sense of their own masculinity - and also men that are just plain tired of being with women who don't love them well/generously.

But all men (whether they have internalized the Feminist influenced changes in gender roles, or are Traditionalists/Natural Order believers) respond favorably to traditional female/feminine seduction techniques/behaviors.

My understanding of "Always keep him guessing" (which is something my Grandma often advised), means to not be boring and predictable. Be interesting, stay a growing, vibrant woman. Be unpredictable - surprise him - sexually, intellectually, and even in your homemaking/meals for him for that matter. Be playful, adventurous, spontaneous, fun.

I was never taught that "always keep him guessing" means try to make him jealous or make him feel like he has to compete for me.

In conclusion, your friend did some things right to attract the Man you wanted. You also say she has attracted the other attention of other men you have been interested in. Clearly she is doing (or not doing) behaviors that you could benefit from learning/thinking about if you want to attract those men too.

Make that 3 times I have agreed with you in like 7 months. Well maybe it doesn't count since it's the same topic and thread, but you made some new interesting points.

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Iqqi is cute. She is stubborn and I find that attractive. I also like talkative women.

Anyway, I feel that the "chemistry" was just not there with this guy, and thats probably why he chose the other girl.