Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I still say this argument is one side of the tip of the iceberg versus the other side of the tip. No one sees the 90% of the iceberg that is underwater, which is the massive set of societal problems that led us to this situation.
I don't know if that is true about the Ferguson case, but a lot of these social problems are brought on by both liberal and conservative policies and legal and illegal immigration, feminism etc. For example, a lot of criminals are raised by single mothers. Single mothers became rampant with feminism and welfare policies that divide the father from the family. And the PC making it impossible to hold people accountable for their conduct without the racist card being played.

Then you have the conservatives who claim they are for family values and "conservative" but their policies destroy the middle class positions needed to support a family. They don't see to have a plan other than to financially benefit the upper class.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Nobody "wants" to blame blacks for high crime rates it just is. I think every other race would just be happy without having to live among little Liberia.

Good to know who would win the race war. The blacks sound like a warrior race :rockon:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites
. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.
http://www.theroot.com/articles/cul...goes_against_the_false_media_narrative.2.html

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Blacks can't be racist. Blacks don't have an power structure to be racist. Actually if you look at the recent studies black crimes have gone down, it has actually been whites from the ages of 18 to 40 who have been committing the most crimes, especially when it comes to disadvantage crimes where one person as a gun and the other hasn't.

Yes, blacks kill blacks, but whites kill blacks and whites. You won't find any high number crimes where blacks have killed other races.

It's funny you guys want to blame blacks for high crime rates, any place where there is high poverty is high crime rates.

If you want to truly tally the number whites are the number one race globally who have murdered the most people, races etc. Ask the natives in Africa, Australia, and they are working on the middle east.
I don't how someone could be wrong about everything, but you accomplished it. Blacks have no power structure? They have affirmative action and an over representation in government agencies. They have the dominate Democrat political party, and now a black President administration, who order a federal investigation, sent 40 FBI Agents, a federal autopsy and is sending the Holder to the area. You have Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, and all sorts of liberal special interest groups.

There's been whites and others killed by the police under even more questionable circumstances and the federal government doesn't respond like that if at all.

Then you conflate territorial claims and warfare with crime. If you want to talk about who commits more crime you should use reliable sources,

A 2012 study by the Department of Justice’s Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention revealed that in 2010 black youths committed six times more murders, three times more rapes, 10 times more robberies and three times more assaults than did their white counterparts. Similar statistics were released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the “Uniform Crime Reports.” They determined, “In the year 2008, black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58% for homicide and 67% for robbery.” By contrast, the only categories where white youths surpassed blacks were in liquor law violations and driving under the influence. Even black civil rights advocates such as Van Jones, President Barack Obama’s former green jobs czar, confirmed these findings. In his October 5, 2005 article, “Are Blacks a Criminal Race?” Jones wrote, “African American youth represent 32% of all weapons arrests [and] were arrested for aggravated assault at a rate nearly three times that of whites.” - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=14864#sthash.HRdiGO9P.dpuf

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Good to know who would win the race war. The blacks sound like a warrior race :rockon:
I thought you said whitey was the professional killer of the noble savage?.....over and over and over again. Make up your mind.

Btw impulse control and ten points higher average IQ doesn't necessarily equate to a lack of warrior spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just showed you the real stats, recently updated stats of whites being the more aggressor, just turn on the news. You don't see teen blacks shooting up entire schools.

You want to talk about lack of IQ but you didn't notice the sarcasm when I said blacks are the warrior race.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about crime stats, societal ills, or any of that. I do know this:

1. The police are not your allies. They have a job to do, and some will take extreme and sometimes illegal measures to do it. This may work to your advantage or your disadvantage depending on your situation, but they are not your friends any more than the mafia are.

2. Provoking the police is idiotic. If you believe doing so will right some wrong, think again. It will solve nothing and only result in more violence.

If you're thinking of doing #2, remember #1. Know your rights and try to keep your composure unless absolutely necessary to take extreme measures of your own.

I don't have rose-tinted glasses for either side.

If the shyt really hits the fan, it's important to keep in mind that the police and/or military are paid for what they do. Agitators often fight for free - they've got less to lose.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't how someone could be wrong about everything, but you accomplished it. Blacks have no power structure? They have affirmative action and an over representation in government agencies. They have the dominate Democrat political party, and now a black President administration, who order a federal investigation, sent 40 FBI Agents, a federal autopsy and is sending the Holder to the area. You have Sharpton, Jackson, Holder, and all sorts of liberal special interest groups.

There's been whites and others killed by the police under even more questionable circumstances and the federal government doesn't respond like that if at all.

Dude shut up, it is a reason you are being ignored. What had the democrat party done to uplift blacks?

What has Obama done for blacks, he has done tons for gays and corporate business, but has yet done anything for blacks.

Sharpton? What has he done?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all from 2014

*Did you know that “Black on Black” crime actually dropped from a high of 94% in the 1990s to 91.3% in 2012? Of course you didn’t, seeing as mainstream media has a real fixation on ignoring this fact.

Here’s something else we betcha didn’t know. “White on White” crime actually went up during this time span.

Of course if you are a listener of Fox News, not only are blacks murdering each other; but they’re killing whites off in their down time. Strange, the fact that statistics show whites participating in the same behavior doesn’t seem to interest the network
James S. Robbins’ response to the Zimmerman trial uses FBI data to prove this fact. In his article, “White on Black Murder: Who Really is Killing Whom?” he states the following: According to the most recent (2011) FBI statistics, of the 2,695 murders in which the victim was black, 91% were committed by people of the same race. Odds are if the victim was wearing a hoodie, the perp was too. The same pattern of intra-racial violence holds for whites. 83 percent of white murders in 2011 were within-race killings, and only 14% were black on white. These data tell us that murder in America is decidedly not a matter of racial hatred
In 2010, for instance, whites killed whites 3,252 times: 4.6 times more than the number of whites killed by blacks.
http://www.eurthisnthat.com/2014/08...hite-crime-just-as-high-or-higher-than-black/

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Very strange then that we could go from that to this:

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison

http://www.examiner.com/article/fede...ation-formulas
Someone is obviously lying.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Blacks can't be racist. Blacks don't have an power structure to be racist..
:crackup:

The intelligence in this forum has really gone down the toilet. :yes:

We have guys defending streakers and public urinators and now this. :crazy:

Are you fvcking kidding me? So, you're saying that there isn't one black person on the face of the Earth in the United States that doesn't hold any racist, prejudice beliefs with any animosity towards another race? Get the fvck outta here with that LOL.

Just because you hold no power, doesn't mean you won't have a racist view.

Power has nothing to do with anything. Actually it does, powerless people usually hold the most racist beliefs because they are jealous of the powerful because they have no power.

Look at all those poor whites who don't like President Obama, they hold no power but are racist because he is black. They refuse to see the good things he has done but just see color as why they don't like him.

You have black gangs, NAACP members, old black panthers, civil rights vets, former segregated blacks, who are all racist towards whites. So, don't make sh1t up on your behalf to support your biased opinions.

Fatal Jay said:
What had the democrat party done to uplift blacks?
Do some research dude, your ignorance here is terrible.

How about civil rights, ending segregation, voting rights, affirmitive action, etc.

Last election when republicans tried to put in bogus voter ID laws to discrminate blacks it was the democrats who fought to get them over turned so people could vote freely like they should.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
:crackup:

The intelligence in this forum has really gone down the toilet. :yes:

We have guys defending streakers and public urinators and now this. :crazy:

Are you fvcking kidding me? So, you're saying that there isn't one black person on the face of the Earth in the United States that doesn't hold any racist, prejudice beliefs with any animosity towards another race? Get the fvck outta here with that LOL.

Just because you hold no power, doesn't mean you won't have a racist view.

Power has nothing to do with anything. Actually it does, powerless people usually hold the most racist beliefs because they are jealous of the powerful because they have no power.

Look at all those poor whites who don't like President Obama, they hold no power but are racist because he is black. They refuse to see the good things he has done but just see color as why they don't like him.

You have black gangs, NAACP members, old black panthers, civil rights vets, former segregated blacks, who are all racist towards whites. So, don't make sh1t up on your behalf to support your biased opinions.
whoa whoa whoa. What good has obama done? I dont like him because of what he has done, not because he is black.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Blacks can't be racist.

lol, I am the most agreeable person here, but I have to call bullsh!t on that one.

When I was 16 and worked at Wendy's, I had a black manager named Leonard. He made us pronounce it le-NARD. He was an African Studies major and wore a little round hat. We had one other black kid who worked there, and I never saw him do anything but use the restaurant's phone to talk to his girlfriend. I was the cook, and whenever someone spilled something, Leonard would come and grab my spatula and tell me to go clean it up. Much later, I learned that cleaning up messes was supposed to be the black kid's job, but Leonard let him not work and made me do his job too, because Leonard was a fvcking racist and did not like me because I was white.

Now, notice I'm not a d!ck to the black people of the world, just because one treated me poorly. Everyone of every color is still human, and you get a mixed bag of people, regardless of the race you're looking at. There are racist people of every race; being racist is part of being human.
You missed his point.

He's saying there's a difference between racism and prejudice. Everyone can be prejudiced, but only those in power can be racist.

For example, blacks dont hold most of the power in America...therefore they cannot set up a racist power structure such as whites did back in the day. Blacks in America can be prejudiced though, and blacks running black countries can set up racist structures. The same way China can set up a racist structure, but a Chinese person in America could only be prejudiced.

Its about who holds the power. Any one can hold hateful feelings...but depending on where you live, only a few people can set up discriminatory structures.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You missed his point.

He's saying there's a difference between racism and prejudice. Everyone can be prejudiced, but only those in power can be racist.

For example, blacks dont hold most of the power in America...therefore they cannot set up a racist power structure such as whites did back in the day. Blacks in America can be prejudiced though, and blacks running black countries can set up racist structures. The same way China can set up a racist structure, but a Chinese person in America could only be prejudiced.

Its about who holds the power. Any one can hold hateful feelings...but depending on where you live, only a few people can set up discriminatory structures.
In this case, wouldn't Affirmative Action be a racist structure?

Who set that one up?

FatalJay said:
What had the democrat party done to uplift blacks?
WTF you talking about Willis? Can you give some examples of what the democratic party should be doing to "uplift blacks"?

I have an idea: Welfare system reform. IMO, that $hit is only keeping them down.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You missed his point.

You just lost any actual or perceived ground to stand on.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
In this case, wouldn't Affirmative Action be a racist structure?

Who set that one up?
Actually no, its not in my view. Plus it was mostly whites in power that led to the implementation of the numerous employment initiatives that have been put in place in the last 60 years.

Here's another example. Women helped spur the creation of Title IX but it was white men who had the power to put it in place.
noobolgy said:
You just lost any actual or perceived ground to stand on.
Coming from a degenerate like you, I couldn't give two sh!ts :up: Its expected that your rebuttal is merely a one lip quip.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Actually no, its not in my view. Plus it was mostly whites in power that led to the implementation of the numerous employment initiatives that have been put in place in the last 60 years.

Here's another example. Women helped spur the creation of Title IX but it was white men who had the power to put it in place
Gaylan is right about this part. We are our on worst enemies. Look at the MO governor, playing to those idiots.

Whites definitely don't tend to unite. But when they do, you get the most dangerous groups on the planet. Good luck with your warriors Fatal Jay.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Here's another example. Women helped spur the creation of Title IX but it was white men who had the power to put it in place.
Coming from a degenerate like you, I couldn't give two sh!ts :up: Its expected that your rebuttal is merely a one lip quip.
So in other words, what white males that are in power (along with women and non-whites) do things to benefit women and non-white males and disadvantage the majority of white males. Well I knew that for many years, that 99% white males have no representation and no one advocating for them.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
So in other words, what white males that are in power (along with women and non-whites) do things to benefit women and non-white males and disadvantage the majority of white males. Well I knew that for many years, that 99% white males have no representation and no one advocating for them.
Um...not quite...seeing as white males for generations, had advantages that women and non-whites didnt have. Some white men keep wanting to think that others getting the same advantages and opportunities as them is a disadvantage to white men, but really its simply about eradicating the ills of a nation built on inequality.

And that takes time. People keep wanting to think things are all fine and equal in the USA, but thats far from the truth. Barriers have been broken down, but there still exist many in the power structure towards the top who dont want to see the historically disadvantaged change their fortunes.

All in all though, believe whatever you want. Your reality is not mine, and vice versa.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
whoa whoa whoa. What good has obama done? I dont like him because of what he has done, not because he is black.
* added 6.5 trillion dollars of debt to the country (after calling his predecessor “unpatriotic” for adding nearly $5 trillion)
* his policies have had 11,472,000 Americans leave the work force.
* number of Americans on welfare is at an all time high
* record of 20% Americans on food stamps.
* pushed for women in combat roles
* lost the nations AAA credit rating because of spending
* faggots in scouts
* endorsed same sex marriage
* lifted the immigration ban on people with HIV
* argued in the supreme court to ban books and signs
* wants to see football less violent
* despises traditional masculinity
* administered more incentives and loans for single mothers
* appointed a manjaw to lead the secret service
* pushed for loans to people with bad credit
* responsible for dumbing down the education system with common core
* sh!ts on the constitution
* completely unenthusiastic and disrespectful toward his countries service men and to a lesser extent national anthem. I'm surprised he even stands up
* more concerned with posturing as a hepcat "niqqa rockstar" and dancing with lezzo's than running a country

He's clearly biding his time. Just you wait.:crazy:

Here's 40 odd more if you've got the stomach for it.
http://townhall.com/columnists/john...arack-obama-has-done-wrong-n1876744/page/full