Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You have to had gone bat s*it to think that whites are not the dominant society in America.

If whites are not the dominant society then who is?
I would say internation bankers which have no race, no nationality or believes apart of their power.

A british banker and an american one have much more in common with each other than with their respective citizens.

But if you believe whites are conspiring to keep non whites down, please explain me how opening western borders to third worlders is gonna help them with their master plan, I would be thankful forever for such explanation.

Maybe they are opening their borders to non whites as much as romans opened their borders to barbarians to keep barbarians down? it didnt go that great last time and I believe people like soros is smart enough to know.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You have to had gone bat s*it to think that whites are not the dominant society in America.

If whites are not the dominant society then who is?
Whites are definitely the dominant society. But like IDIOTS, they are giving the country over, slowly and surely, to other races who want nothing more than to kill off the white race. Whites as a whole have become p*ssies and embarrassed of their heritage. Well not this one. You say we deserve it? Well f*ck you and yours, I don't deserve any of it.

Now that we know that, how do whites deal with it? Look in the mirror at our own liberal white brethren. THEY are behind this. Minorities really didn't have any power at all until whites gave it to them. Americans need to look no further than Rhodesia and South Africa. We just don't learn our lesson and keep falling for bullsh*t propaganda. No balls at all......and funny enough, it all comes back to the manosphere. Have to FFEELLZZ good and help out all the 3rd worlders (who want to kill us). Liberal communist marxism has destroyed every country it touched.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Whites are definitely the dominant society. But like IDIOTS, they are giving the country over, slowly and surely, to other races who want nothing more than to kill off the white race. Whites as a whole have become p*ssies and embarrassed of their heritage. Well not this one. You say we deserve it? Well f*ck you and yours, I don't deserve any of it.

Now that we know that, how do whites deal with it? Look in the mirror at our own liberal white brethren. THEY are behind this. Minorities really didn't have any power at all until whites gave it to them. Americans need to look no further than Rhodesia and South Africa. We just don't learn our lesson and keep falling for bullsh*t propaganda. No balls at all......and funny enough, it all comes back to the manosphere. Have to FFEELLZZ good and help out all the 3rd worlders (who want to kill us). Liberal communist marxism has destroyed every country it touched.
You are lucky that sweden is not a state of the us, any time I hear some cvnt at the euro parliament from there talking about giving and giving more and more it makes me feel like cheering for those arabs which are gonna be the majority in their country and already now make a mess of damages,crime and rapes while openly saying that once they will be more than them (less than 70yrs) sharia law will become national law.

Apparently in all this mess their biggest problem is more getting more women in position of power and punishing more men for things which are not even a crime in other sane nations.

Honestly I have nothing against people different than me, I just believe in a "everyone stay at his place policy" where our politicians leave the third world in peace and stops their economical invasion while at the same time population of those countries stay the fvck out of mine.

Everyone should be free to leave how he wants in his own country, middle east? let them do the fvck they want its their land, same africa or asia...as long as they dont bother us its fine to me.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on some of WDW points, but I'm not going to contribute anymore to this thread.

I want to leave this thread with this though.

You call it riots, I call it rebellion.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Die-versity + Proximity = War

Fatal Jay said:
You call it riots, I call it rebellion.
RISE UP!!....against potable water, welfare, affirmative action, libraries, housing, vaccinations, sewage disposal, rubbish disposal, schooling, electricity and kid gloves. :rockon:

On a side note I can see what's going to happen here a mile off. White cops are just going to refuse to go into known vibrancy areas for fear of killing one of them. He's ultimately risking destroying his livelihood and getting crucified by cathedral media. It's not going to end well. That's when we are going to see some real excitement.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
RISE UP!!....against potable water, welfare, affirmative action, libraries, housing, vaccinations, sewage disposal, rubbish disposal, schooling, electricity and kid gloves. :rockon:

QUOTE]

STUFF THAT YOU STOLE, YOU KNOW LIKE DISCOVERING A ENTIRE CONTINENT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE WAS ALREADY ON IT

((((((((((((((((DISCOVERY)))))))))))))

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
( . )( . ) said:

QUOTE]

STUFF THAT YOU STOLE, YOU KNOW LIKE DISCOVERING A ENTIRE CONTINENT WHEN SOMEONE ELSE WAS ALREADY ON IT

Oh what did I do. Fatal, your alright man. Dont take things I say personally, sh!t wasn't directed at you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

Who says public schooling is a waste of tax payers money?

I'm gonna steal your caps lock. Muwhahaha! *twists moustache*

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

So technically, we 'looted' America?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
White cops are just going to refuse to go into known vibrancy areas for fear of killing one of them.
No telling how many more thugs would be dead if it wasn't for police presence. I say vacate that sh*t.

I would even venture to say that in Ferguson, MO....more cops have been killed by thugs than thugs by cops.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys seem to identify yourselves with these ideas so much that at the mere mention of them being wrong you act like a dog protecting its bone.

Mainly the tits guy who just keeps typing small awnsers full with intelectual jargon and misenterpretations of other peoples posts to try to seem clever and above all others. In fact, he wil probably anwser this with some witty remark or something, or maybe correct my spelling or maybe try to bring back other treads, or say that Im putting waytoo much thought on this, or maybe not awser it at all, too seem even more witty. The truth its that tits is just one of the bad cells of this cancer that as taken over the anything else forum with this same " My opinions/ideas are facts" mindset. I watch it like a scientist would watch a rare disease in his microscope. I should also get some popcorns thought.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Mainly the tits guy who just keeps typing small awnsers full with intelectual jargon and misenterpretations of other peoples posts to try to seem clever and above all others. In fact, he wil probably anwser this with some witty remark or something, or maybe correct my spelling or maybe try to bring back other treads, or say that Im putting waytoo much thought on this, or maybe not awser it at all, too seem even more witty.
Sure I could do all that. Or I could just link back to your last logic dead end.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2174357&postcount=31

That was funnier.

Watawata said:
maybe correct my spelling
I never do that. That's a sh!tlib tactic generally used when they're struggling for a comeback. But seeing as you asked and I'm feeling generous here's a few.

Mainly the tits guy who just keeps typing small awnsers full with intelectual jargon and misenterpretations of other peoples posts to try to seem clever and above all others. In fact, he wil probably anwser this with some witty remark or something, or maybe correct my spelling or maybe try to bring back other treads, or say that Im putting waytoo much thought on this, or maybe not awser it at all
You'll notice I also used pink :up: Don't say I din do nuffin for you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
No telling how many more thugs would be dead if it wasn't for police presence. I say vacate that sh*t.

I would even venture to say that in Ferguson, MO....more cops have been killed by thugs than thugs by cops.
Just make sure you keep the crime contained to the vacated area.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Sure I could do all that. Or I could just link back to your last logic dead end.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2174357&postcount=31

That was funnier.

I never do that. That's a sh!tlib tactic generally used when they're struggling for a comeback. But seeing as you asked and I'm feeling generous here's a few.

You'll notice I also used pink :up: Don't say I din do nuffin for you.
Too predictable. Doesnt even mention the topic of the post. Was also expecting the pink.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The white guy that came in and killed all those people at the batman movie is still living.

Unarmed black kid gets shot 8 times.

Keep killing those thugs policemen, your doing great work.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
The white guy that came in and killed all those people at the batman movie is still living.

Unarmed black kid gets shot 8 times.

Keep killing those thugs policemen, your doing great work.
If he hadn't bum-rushed the cop, he'd still be alive. You black loyalists need to start thinking with your brains instead of your emotions. Maybe that's why you like white women so much.

I thought you were finished with this thread.