Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
No sh*t, it's like they absolutely REFUSE to address the bad behavior of the herd.
It's just like how feminism and women are too. Always blaming and lying and never taking responsibility for themselves.

Anyway so no one cares about the unarmed white kid shot by a black police officer?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you think its ok to profile people based on the bad behavior of others, I dont wanna hear any of you whining about the so-called plight of the white man anymore. If you feel its ok for minorities to be treated a certain way because of bad apples, then the same should apply to your group.

Dont whine anymore about white guys not getting a fair shake in our society. Remember, its ok to blame and profile all white men for the crap some bad white men do. Next time you complain about white men not getting the same rights as others, Ill simply say "well some sh!tty white dudes gave all of you a bad wrap...deal with it"

Im just following your logic here guys. You wanna talk about taking responsibility when you lot spend a good portion of your time on this site blaming society for holding down the white man. Lmfao. You should just like the minorities you constantly b!tch about. Oh the irony.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nly-arrest-woman-4-kids-car-article-1.1915009

Funny how a mom in a car full of small kids gets profiled. Yet police were supposed to be looking for 4 adults, in a car of different make, model, and color. Watch the video and hear the terror in the kids and moms voice. Why are they scared? Because they hear all the time of the police doing stupid sh!t to minorities and getting away with it.

I thought Id reply with this story since no one on this forum would ever think to make a thread about it in order to criticize this lazy police work. Lord knows if minority cops did this to a white family you would be quick to start a thread.

And it would have been far to easy for me to find a story of a minority being beat down by whites and it not making the news. Trust me, just because Ferguson, Missouri makes national news doesnt mean every case of racial profiling or discrimination is talked about.

Plenty, PLENTY of stories from various sides of the color spectrum dont make the big headlines.

Did you see the one where a van full of children gets shot at by Albuquerque Police?

http://youtu.be/yJU3GhyF4e4?t=11m34s

The mom gets a speeding ticket, and is told she has to decide right there if she wants a trial or to pay the ticket. She refuses to decide and subsequently drives off. The officer pulls her over again, and decides to arrest her. Her teenage son gets out when the officer tries to arrest the mom. The Cop draws his weapon and demands they get on the ground. The family piles back into the van and locks the doors. More police arrive at this moment and they smash a window to get the van open. The mom takes off again and police open fire on the van.
The mom then runs from the police to a hospital where they take the family into custody.

The mom was clearly stupid, but the police were equally stupid for shooting at a van full of kids.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Did you see the one where a van full of children gets shot at by Albuquerque Police?

http://youtu.be/yJU3GhyF4e4?t=11m34s

The mom gets a speeding ticket, and is told she has to decide right there if she wants a trial or to pay the ticket. She refuses to decide and subsequently drives off. The officer pulls her over again, and decides to arrest her. Her teenage son gets out when the officer tries to arrest the mom. The Cop draws his weapon and demands they get on the ground. The family piles back into the van and locks the doors. More police arrive at this moment and they smash a window to get the van open. The mom takes off again and police open fire on the van.
The mom then runs from the police to a hospital where they take the family into custody.

The mom was clearly stupid, but the police were equally stupid for shooting at a van full of kids.
Im just convinced Americans as a whole are comprised of a large amount of dangerous and stupid people. Dumb civilians, dumb cops...its too common to see stories like this about police, or stories about poorly behaving citizens. Not much to say anymore, as stupidity is too common.

Danger said:
I totally agree with you on this instance Jaylan.

The important thing is for both "sides" to recognize it is not an all or nothing from either side. Both make stupid errors in judgement.

The real question is, what are both sides doing to address the issue of bettering themselves?

The police in the link you have showed very poor judgement and should be dealt with accordingly. However, the same applies to those who riot because of Ferguson and it certainly doesn't make sense to condemn the officer until we have all of the facts.

With that said, I am still curious as to how a 5' 8" officer in his car can grab a 6' 4" Brown by the neck and pull him to the window?

Do you have any references to help explain that?
References? Numerous eyewitnesses have said the officer grabbed at Brown through the window. I already provided an article on that. There are many more for you to find. Height matters not. Anyone can crab and hold on to someone through a car window. If the witnesses are saying they saw this, who am I to say these didnt see that? I'll see what the jury thinks in court.

Either you believe the eyewitnesses or you dont. Clearly you are choosing not to believe them. So just wait for the trial.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Dont whine anymore about white guys not getting a fair shake in our society. Remember, its ok to blame and profile all white men for the crap some bad white men do. Next time you complain about white men not getting the same rights as others, Ill simply say "well some sh!tty white dudes gave all of you a bad wrap...deal with it"
White people as a whole aren't protesting like the blacks are. I think most any white person will acknowledge slavery and segregation as a bad deal. We know Hitler was evil. Blacks need to do the same regarding their bad apples. Stop blaming the police, specifically the white police.

Jaylan said:
Im just following your logic here guys. You wanna talk about taking responsibility when you lot spend a good portion of your time on this site blaming society for holding down the white man. Lmfao. You should just like the minorities you constantly b!tch about. Oh the irony.
Spin, spin, spin. Nobody blamed society for anything. We recognized that certain blacks are dangerously racist, and liberals for being anti-white male. Same as how we recognize the feminists.

It's really that simple. No one is afraid, or held down, or any of the other make-believe crap you conjure up Gaylilly.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Im just convinced Americans as a whole are comprised of a large amount of dangerous and stupid people. Dumb civilians, dumb cops...its too common to see stories like this about police, or stories about poorly behaving citizens. Not much to say anymore, as stupidity is too common.

References? Numerous eyewitnesses have said the officer grabbed at Brown through the window. I already provided an article on that. There are many more for you to find. Height matters not. Anyone can crab and hold on to someone through a car window. If the witnesses are saying they saw this, who am I to say these didnt see that? I'll see what the jury thinks in court.

Either you believe the eyewitnesses or you dont. Clearly you are choosing not to believe them. So just wait for the trial.
Like I've said, it boils down to the western philosophy that only one party may be right.
The police stop you, then YOU must be right and THEY must be wrong. You're a policeman and you stop someone, YOU must be right and THEY must be wrong.
Top that with the fairy tale belief that those who are oppose you must be the embodiment of evil, that your good must triumph over them at all costs, and you get the enormous civil problems we have today.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that the two factions in this thread will never agree. That's fine. But I want to know one more thing before I exit the discussion.

I'm choosing to put this in this thread because I do not want to start another racial thread. I want someone, ANYONE, to explain to me why this isn't a hate crime:

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ten-man-told-restaurant-safe-whites/14575453/

I posted a link to the emerging story earlier. They told these white guys to stay out of the restaurant, due to Ferguson. There were racial slurs yelled. How is it not?

Geez, just get rid of the double standard and most of the complaining goes away. Do away with hate crimes, or apply them equally. That's it. That's all anyone asks. I realize 1 am at a Waffle House is a sketchy time to be out. But sh*t, that doesn't change what happened.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nly-arrest-woman-4-kids-car-article-1.1915009

Funny how a mom in a car full of small kids gets profiled. Yet police were supposed to be looking for 4 adults, in a car of different make, model, and color. Watch the video and hear the terror in the kids and moms voice. Why are they scared? Because they hear all the time of the police doing stupid sh!t to minorities and getting away with it.

I thought Id reply with this story since no one on this forum would ever think to make a thread about it in order to criticize this lazy police work. Lord knows if minority cops did this to a white family you would be quick to start a thread.

And it would have been far to easy for me to find a story of a minority being beat down by whites and it not making the news. Trust me, just because Ferguson, Missouri makes national news doesnt mean every case of racial profiling or discrimination is talked about.

Plenty, PLENTY of stories from various sides of the color spectrum dont make the big headlines.
This is easily explained. The police were responding to potentially very urgent and dangerous situation. It's night and witnesses often confuse the make and color of cars, Nissan, Toyota they can look similar to some witnesses. The police were told the suspect was exiting at that exit. Again it's night, it's not that easy to distinquish age and gender of the occupants of a car on a dark highway.

It was a goof, but there was no profiling and the police quickly de-escalated. You're going to have to find a better example than that. What about the unarmed white kid shot by a black police officer? What excuses will you have for the police when the roles are reversed?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Like I've said, it boils down to the western philosophy that only one party may be right.
The police stop you, then YOU must be right and THEY must be wrong. You're a policeman and you stop someone, YOU must be right and THEY must be wrong.
Top that with the fairy tale belief that those who are oppose you must be the embodiment of evil, that your good must triumph over them at all costs, and you get the enormous civil problems we have today.
Still creating strawman arguments and projecting, I see. Ok, since facts and truths can't be determined, how do you justify the enforcement of all your anti-Christian, pro-PC/liberal and anti-free speech beliefs? Oh yeah, if just one person wants it that way even if it's just you and would be offended by traditional culture, then that's the way it should be.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said speeddawg. Im using your rationale from now on. Now stop b!tching and take responsibility for all of our country's sh!tty white people. Until then, shut the fvk up. Start a thread about it instead of obsessing over black folks mr. e-crusader.
Stagger Lee said:
This is easily explained. The police were responding to potentially very urgent and dangerous situation. It's night and witnesses often confuse the make and color of cars, Nissan, Toyota they can look similar to some witnesses. The police were told the suspect was exiting at that exit. Again it's night, it's not that easy to distinquish age and gender of the occupants of a car on a dark highway.

It was a goof, but there was no profiling and the police quickly de-escalated. You're going to have to find a better example than that. What about the unarmed white kid shot by a black police officer? What excuses will you have for the police when the roles are reversed?
Lmao @ you rationalizing this away so easily. The cops got the manufacturer wrong, the color very wrong as maroon cannot be mistaken for tan even at night, and then they drew guns and scared the crap out of a woman and kids. Its not hard to tell the difference between a woman with small children vs 4 grown men, even at night. They even lied to the mother and told her her license plate matched...which was a bold faced fvking lie.

And lmao again @ you asking what excuses Id have for a black officer. Youre the one here making excuses for dumb officers, not I. When cops use excessive force unnecessarily I NEVER make excuses for it. You and others here have a habit of making excuses for cops who behave recklessly and over-zealously.

A bad cop is a bad cop, I dont care what the color. It just so happen that most of the police force is white...hence the crap we see happen with minorities in our country. And when an NYPD cop stopped on a handcuffed man's head last month, I told everyone the douche bag was a disgrace to the badge...and that was a black cop.

http://www.ibtimes.com/nypd-officer...d-suspect-jahmiel-cuffee-arrest-video-1640078

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Like I said speeddawg. Im using your rationale from now on. Now stop b!tching and take responsibility for all of our country's sh!tty white people. Until then, shut the fvk up. Start a thread about it instead of obsessing over black folks mr. e-crusader.
Speaking for myself or similar others, what do you think we're doing when we rile against the media, liberalism and multiculturalism. It takes sh!tty white people to make those things happen. Their intended victim is other whites.

Lmao @ you rationalizing this away so easily. The cops got the manufacturer wrong, the color very wrong as maroon cannot be mistaken for tan even at night, and then they drew guns and scared the crap out of a woman and kids. Its not hard to tell the difference between a woman with small children vs 4 grown men, even at night. They even lied to the mother and told her her license plate matched...which was a bold faced fvking lie.
They didn't get it wrong per se, they assumed the witness got it wrong. They figured better safe than sorry to stop the vehicle and take precautions.

And lmao again @ you asking what excuses Id have for a black officer. Youre the one here making excuses for dumb officers, not I. When cops use excessive force unnecessarily I NEVER make excuses for it. You and others here have a habit of making excuses for cops who behave recklessly and over-zealously.
This wasn't really a case of excessive force though, just maybe being a little too zealous.

A bad cop is a bad cop, I dont care what the color. It just so happen that most of the police force is white...hence the crap we see happen with minorities in our country. And when an NYPD cop stopped on a handcuffed man's head last month, I told everyone the douche bag was a disgrace to the badge...and that was a black cop.

http://www.ibtimes.com/nypd-officer...d-suspect-jahmiel-cuffee-arrest-video-1640078
And there it is because cops are predominately white, that's why "crap happens with minorities". No minorities commit crime, and that's why we see "crap" happening. You only condemn the police when the "victim" (usually a thug) is black. You did that with the Trayvon case and with pretty much all the rest.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Jaylan,

I am still looking for links or references on this. Do you have any?
Do your own research buddy. Its easily found in a google search. I already told you Im not gonna get into a circular debate with someone who already has their mind made up. Ive presented an opinion as well as articles already, and your mind is closed to it. CNN, DailyKos, IBT, you can find numerous articles referencing eyewitnesses that disagree with the officer's version of events.

So like I said, wait till the trial since you dont believe the eye witnesses that have come forward already. You are determined to believe stories that back up the officer. So be it. Wait for the trial. Im not going to waste time trying to convince you of anything.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Do your own research buddy. Its easily found in a google search. I already told you Im not gonna get into a circular debate with someone who already has their mind made up. Ive presented an opinion as well as articles already, and your mind is closed to it. CNN, DailyKos, IBT, you can find numerous articles referencing eyewitnesses that disagree with the officer's version of events.

So like I said, wait till the trial since you dont believe the eye witnesses that have come forward already. You are determined to believe stories that back up the officer. So be it. Wait for the trial. Im not going to waste time trying to convince you of anything.
Its up to those who push a point to provide ground and proves for that, not up to those who dont believe it to deny it.

If you fail yourself to prove what you are supporting, there is only one reason.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Its up to those who push a point to provide ground and proves for that, not up to those who dont believe it to deny it.

If you fail yourself to prove what you are supporting, there is only one reason.
Gimme a break.

Both sides are pushing a point in this thread. Ive presented my articles, and I know how Danger is once his mind is made up. He will continue to refute anything and fit any articles into his opinion. So rather than continue pages long debate, he can look at the numerous articles found through a simple google search of this case.

Whats the point of 5 more pages of "Im right, youre wrong" back and forth?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Gimme a break.

Both sides are pushing a point in this thread. Ive presented my articles, and I know how Danger is once his mind is made up. He will continue to refute anything and fit any articles into his opinion. So rather than continue pages long debate, he can look at the numerous articles found through a simple google search of this case.

Whats the point of 5 more pages of "Im right, youre wrong" back and forth?
So you are actually saying that your point has been proved in the articles linked in the previous pages?

This either means that the used Danger doesnt know/doestn want how to read or that you dont know how to prove a particular point so would rather keep it general and avoid it.

My question is, do you have any links on how a person can grab the neck of a large man like that while he is still sitting inside his vehicle. See what height you can reach when you are sitting in your car today. I bet it isn't 6 feet.

I only saw one person who said that the officer grabbed him by the neck from his car, and that was Dorien Johnson, Brown's friend who robbed the store with him.
I dont recall any of the previous article to answer to this point.