Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, bum rushed the cop and then ran off, and got shot.

It's going to be amazing to see what will happen if the cop does get off,lol.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

No, the youtube upload picked up a witness talking to another bystander and saying that Brown was rushing the officer when he got shot, and also that's the officer's description of events, http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/18/officers-version-of-ferguson-shooting-revealed/

Seems like black people maybe out of racism want to lie then loot and carry on till they get a white police officer charged regardless of the facts. And all the special federal treatment, the federal investigation and autopsy, the 40 FBI agents in Ferguson, Eric Holder going to Ferguson tomorrow etc, is ridiculous. You'd think the President was shot, but no just a thug.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

I'm sure there will be a rash of random violence against innocent whites, and people like you will enjoy it, call it "amazing", and feel good that whitey got what he deserved.

The whole deal is just indicative of the macro. I wish I could find ONE black guy that doesn't think this was premeditated murder. I might shake his hand. Just like AFCs, if one becomes enlightened and tries to crawl out of the bucket, all the other crabs do their best to pull his ass back down.

And are you really trying to take up for Brown? Facts don't lie. The only people that say his hands were up were the racist blacks. And even some of them got caught on videotape saying that's not what happened.

Give it up. Just admit you're a racist and we can move forward.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

How did he run off if all of the shots were in his front?

You guys seriously need to start looking at this thing OBJECTIVELY. As in, looking at the EVIDENCE.

Have you heard the cop's story? I guess there's a report that there are 12 witnesses that are backing up what the cop said. 12. If this is true, then EVERYTHING that the protestors are looting/rioting/protesting about is WRONG, can you admit that at least?

It's a sad state of affairs down there, and the ones in charge, are really fvcking it up. Not to mention all the race baiting media that wants a story.

You guys realize that CNN loves it when there is rioting and looting going on? More stories for them, more press, more money.

Also, do you really need to LOL at the poor cop who's life and career are now ruined for doing his JOB???

Sorry to say, but a lot America is getting sick of this $hit. Do you think everyone's just going to just nod their head and agree with the senseless rioting and looting???

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-killed-my-son-110038_Page2.html#.U_PQubai6W9

Good read regarding police shootings and lack of accountability.

And while youre at it, read up on Dillon Taylor in Utah. People have starting protesting over his killing.

The national disgust with police is not just about one person...its about countless unarmed citizens being gunned down by police, and the PD not being held accountable. Its only been in recent history that now the police have been amping up their violence on all Americans, including whites. The black community is fighting back because they've dealt with this bs a lot longer than any other community in the USA.

This all said, if the news media really wanted a worthy story to push in the news....the killing of an unarmed black father holding an airsoft gun in Walmart is a much better story to push. Some idiotic couple calls 911 on John Crawford because they see him walking around with a gun that was actually a toy...store merchandise. They get cops all amped up, and the man is shot even after telling the cops its not real. http://www.ibtimes.com/john-crawfords-family-requests-surveillance-footage-wal-mart-shooting-1658918

And if you find the video of the interview done by the man who called 911, the idiot couldnt even keep his story straight. Trying to be some kind of false hero only got an innocent man killed. And I bet the family never sees justice and that no one will be punished for Crawford's murder.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You're a Racist Dude

speed dawg said:
I'm sure there will be a rash of random violence against innocent whites, and people like you will enjoy it, call it "amazing", and feel good that whitey got what he deserved.
No there won't.

speed dawg said:
I wish I could find ONE black guy that doesn't think this was premeditated murder. I might shake his hand.
Under the legal definition of 1st Degree, (which is pretty standard across the nation,) no it wasn't. People tend to use the term "murder," out of context being that they don't know what legal definitions of things. Now is it a possible manslaughter beef? Maybe, put that's for the D.A. in that county to decide if pursue an indictment.

However, to appease black people, what prosecutors will do is issue an indictment (or over charge the defendant e.g. George Zimmerman,) with faulty ass evidence knowing damn well that the jury will come back with an acquittal or the conviction will get reversed on appeal.

speed dawg said:
The only people that say his hands were up were the racist blacks. And even some of them got caught on videotape saying that's not what happened.
You have a preoccupation with black people, which is highly disturbing considering that you don't like them.

speed dawg said:
Give it up. Just admit you're a racist and we can move forward.
Freudian slip like a muthaf*cka.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You have a preoccupation with black people, which is highly disturbing considering that you don't like them.
Yeah that or he just has a preoccupation with noticing sh!t.

"Highly disturbing" :rolleyes: You know who else uses emotionally charged words to try and coax out feelz from an audience? Chicks. Don't do that.

Your bullsh!t aside if I rob a convenience store then assault a police officer to the point I give him an orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket I expect to be shot. I don't care how many shots is needed to put me down I expect to get shot. Btw I'm not even a fan of modern police.

Grow up.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Not a fan of police, yet not willing to scrutinize the Ferguson PD which has a history of corruption? Both Brown and the PD should get some scrutiny here.

With what's been happening all over the country with American law enforcement, its actually pretty hilarious to see all the blind Americans we've got here when I check the news or check social media. Story after story there are people rushing to swallow the police koolaid on any matter.

America is going the way of a police state. The thing is, white people will be the last to fight back, because they have this false sense of security with regards to law enforcement and the court system. Dont be so easily fooled. This crap has been happening to minorities for generations. And now the tides turning on even white Americans. (people should take the time to read those stories I mentioned in my last post).

For as much as some Americans love their guns and liberty, they sure are blind to the real tyranny around them.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
For as much as some Americans love their guns and liberty, they sure are blind to the real tyranny around them.
I think you'll find white police are waking up real fast to what happens if they have to shoot these thug subhumans. Trust me when these men finally say phuck it and refuse to go into vibrant areas you parasitical "save me big gov" blue state libtards are going to feel the blowback more than anyone. That's not me saying that out of spite either, it's a fact.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I think you'll find white police are waking up real fast to what happens if they have to shoot these thug subhumans. Trust me when these men finally say phuck it and refuse to go into vibrant areas you parasitical "save me big gov" blue state libtards are going to feel the blowback more than anyone. That's not me saying that out of spite either, it's a fact.
*yawn*

A troll response that misses the point and cant see the forest from the trees.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Not a fan of police, yet not willing to scrutinize the Ferguson PD which has a history of corruption? Both Brown and the PD should get some scrutiny here.

With what's been happening all over the country with American law enforcement, its actually pretty hilarious to see all the blind Americans we've got here when I check the news or check social media. Story after story there are people rushing to swallow the police koolaid on any matter.

America is going the way of a police state. The thing is, white people will be the last to fight back, because they have this false sense of security with regards to law enforcement and the court system. Dont be so easily fooled. This crap has been happening to minorities for generations. And now the tides turning on even white Americans. (people should take the time to read those stories I mentioned in my last post).

But minorities have been choosing to behave this way. Go to any hood and you will see. Don't blame the police for enforcing law and order. Blame the hood, and the PEOPLE who live in it, and those who defend them and their bad behavior. You say "minorities" like they are some victim. Since when are criminals victims?

Either the hood needs more police and restrictions, or it needs walls built around it to contain the infection.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
But minorities have been choosing to behave this way. Go to any hood and you will see. Don't blame the police for enforcing law and order. Blame the hood, and the PEOPLE who live in it, and those who defend them and their bad behavior. You say "minorities" like they are some victim. Since when are criminals victims?

Either the hood needs more police and restrictions, or it needs walls built around it to contain the infection.
Again idiots missing the point.

What does the hood have to do with Dillon Tyler's killing? What about the Wisconsin father and the article I linked? What about the Kelly Thomas killing? What about John Crawford in walmart?

The hood has NOTHING to do with any of that. None of that was "enforcing the law". All those people died because of reckless and corrupt officers. All of these people were innocent victims of heavy handed idiotic "policing".

And your kind--the willfully ignorant--will be the first to be in shock with no idea of what to do if or when the police state arrives. (if its not here already)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say this argument is one side of the tip of the iceberg versus the other side of the tip. No one sees the 90% of the iceberg that is underwater, which is the massive set of societal problems that led us to this situation.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Again idiots missing the point.

What does the hood have to do with Dillon Tyler's killing? What about the Wisconsin father and the article I linked? What about the Kelly Thomas killing? What about John Crawford in walmart?

The hood has NOTHING to do with any of that. None of that was "enforcing the law". All those people died because of reckless and corrupt officers. All of these people were innocent victims of heavy handed idiotic "policing".

And your kind--the willfully ignorant--will be the first to be in shock with no idea of what to do if or when the police state arrives. (if its not here already)

Cops make mistakes. They are human beings. Same thing for the military. But in area's that are primarily black usually have a high crime rate and therefore are more dangerous.

That is the reality. Primarily black area's have a higher crime rate, because that is how it is.

But when it just so happens to be a white cops shooting a black person, oh now its a huge deal! riot in the streets! Discrimination. Black people are the most racist group in this country.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks can't be racist. Blacks don't have an power structure to be racist. Actually if you look at the recent studies black crimes have gone down, it has actually been whites from the ages of 18 to 40 who have been committing the most crimes, especially when it comes to disadvantage crimes where one person as a gun and the other hasn't.

Yes, blacks kill blacks, but whites kill blacks and whites. You won't find any high number crimes where blacks have killed other races.

It's funny you guys want to blame blacks for high crime rates, any place where there is high poverty is high crime rates.

If you want to truly tally the number whites are the number one race globally who have murdered the most people, races etc. Ask the natives in Africa, Australia, and they are working on the middle east.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** this is like watching a retard cripple fight lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks can't be racist.

lol, I am the most agreeable person here, but I have to call bullsh!t on that one.

When I was 16 and worked at Wendy's, I had a black manager named Leonard. He made us pronounce it le-NARD. He was an African Studies major and wore a little round hat. We had one other black kid who worked there, and I never saw him do anything but use the restaurant's phone to talk to his girlfriend. I was the cook, and whenever someone spilled something, Leonard would come and grab my spatula and tell me to go clean it up. Much later, I learned that cleaning up messes was supposed to be the black kid's job, but Leonard let him not work and made me do his job too, because Leonard was a fvcking racist and did not like me because I was white.

Now, notice I'm not a d!ck to the black people of the world, just because one treated me poorly. Everyone of every color is still human, and you get a mixed bag of people, regardless of the race you're looking at. There are racist people of every race; being racist is part of being human.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
It's funny you guys want to blame blacks for high crime rates, any place where there is high poverty is high crime rates.
Nobody "wants" to blame blacks for high crime rates it just is. I think every other race would just be happy without having to live among little Liberia.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison

http://www.examiner.com/article/fed...links-and-mathematical-extrapolation-formulas