Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speeddawg, dont ignore my previous post.

Please address it. Because Ferguson PD does indeed have a history of crookedness and lying.

That said, even if Brown committed a robbery, HE WAS UNARMED (and Ferguson PD's robbery tale sways me not given their history). Summary executions are not legal. We have a thing called constitutional rights that you love talking about a lot on this forum. Citizens have a right to due process and shouldnt be assaulted or killed while surrendering to law enforcement.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Speeddawg, dont ignore my previous post.

Please address it. Because Ferguson PD does indeed have a history of crookedness and lying.
I know this is a noble concept, but you could try looking at each situation uniquely. What they've done in the past doesn't matter now - I have no clue about anything involved with the case you linked. If they want to protest police brutality, do it peacefully and stop making it a race issue with Al and Jesse and everybody else lining up to herd the sheep.

Jaylan said:
That said, even if Brown committed a robbery, HE WAS UNARMED (and Ferguson PD's robbery tale sways me not given their history). Summary executions are not legal. We have a thing called constitutional rights that you love talking about a lot on this forum. Citizens have a right to due process and shouldnt be assaulted or killed while surrendering to law enforcement.
He didn't surrender. He tried to fight the officer and take his gun, so he shot him, which he should have. The next thug won't be so quick to assault an officer.

Who am I supposed to believe as a witness? The other cop, or the other thug who just helped Brown rob a convenience store?

The only reason blacks are protesting is their own racism and victim mentality. Shocker. The stand-up black guys that I know could care less about this BS because the police don't bother them. Next issue, please.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I know this is a noble concept, but you could try looking at each situation uniquely. What they've done in the past doesn't matter now. If they want to protest police brutality, do it peacefully and stop making it a race issue with Al and Jesse and everybody else lining up to herd the sheep.
Each situation uniquely? Coming from the guy who always looks into a person's pass to slander them when they get into issues with law enforcement? Need I bring up your past Trayvon Martin posts? People surely felt his past was relevant to his overall character and that case.

So why would the Ferguson PD's record of corruption and brutality be off limits now? Its a race issue because of the way that PD has behaved in the past and present. Do your research and realize they have been acting unjust for years.
He didn't surrender. He tried to fight the officer and take his gun, so he shot him, which he should have. The next thug won't be so quick to assault an officer.

Who am I supposed to believe as a witness? The other cop, or the other thug who just helped Brown rob a convenience store?

The only reason blacks are protesting is their own racism. Shocker. Next issue, please.
Bullcrap...the only one saying he went for the officers gun is the officer. Given Ferguson PDs history of creating false charges, why would you be quick to take their word without scrutiny? What about when Bloomfield NJ police tried to frame a motorist and claimed the man went for an officer's gun? Luckily the dash cam showed the guys hands were up the whole time and that officers lied. So its very ignorant and gullible when citizens never question law enforcement.

All the witnesses say Mike Brown was surrendering. Do you really think this corrupt PD will agree with them? Given all the examples Ive given, dont you think its very naive not to scrutinize police reports in situations such as this?

Its good to see that blind citizens let corrupt police department alter their view of when they feel constitutional rights and true facts should apply. /sarcasm

Remember if it werent for video evidence, a lot of idiots out there would have believed the cops who beat Kelly Thomas to death. Luckily the public got to see the truth, even though the justice system was corrupt and those cops got off. If it werent for video, more of the public would have believed some crazy mentally ill man attacked police...when in reality a defenseless mentally ill man was beat to death as he pleaded for mercy for minutes on end.

Fact of the matter is that one should scrutinize both police and the general public. Examine both sides with critical analysis and research.

EDIT -PS - Dont be a PD lap dog. Because right now, all youre doing is picking and choosing when to be upset at the police state and when to be upset at rights being threatened. All the examples Ive given you of police corruption and brutality are a threat to all American citizens. I see you make posts frequently about civil liberties and the way this nation is, yet you show an inability to criticize even the clearly corrupt. Here's a factoid, there are a lot of sworn officers out there who are criminals and break the law. A man with a logical mind should be able to recognize this and not swallow every story the system tells him is factual without some scrutiny and concrete analysis.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Each situation uniquely? Coming from the guy who always looks into a person's pass to slander them when they get into issues with law enforcement? Need I bring up your past Trayvon Martin posts? People surely felt his past was relevant to his overall character and that case.
Textbook Gaylan. I answer the question, you don't like, you shame ME. You can absolutely look at past history to judge someone. But herein lies the problem. Was Darren Wilson part of the alleged PD problem before? Was his partner? We don't know. What we DO know, is that Michael Brown and his 'partner' just finished robbing a convenience store. Advantage cops.

Jaylan said:
So why would the Ferguson PD's record of corruption and brutality be off limits now? Its a race issue because of the way that PD has behaved in the past and present. Do your research and realize they have been acting unjust for years.
That's too general. Did these two cops have a history of racism? We don't know.

Jaylan said:
Bullcrap...the only one saying he went for the officers gun is the officer. Given Ferguson PDs history of creating false charges, why would you be quick to take their word without scrutiny? What about when Bloomfield NJ police tried to frame a motorist and claimed the man went for an officer's gun? Luckily the dash cam showed the guys hands were up the whole time and that officers lied.
Sworn police officer vs. criminals: Advantage cops.

Jaylan said:
All the witnesses say he was surrendering. Do you really think this corrupt PD will agree with them?
See above.

Jaylan said:
Its good to see that blind citizens let corrupt police department alter their view of when they feel constitutional rights and true facts should apply.
Facts ARE applying.

Honestly, if I was the FPD, I'd just leave that hellhole area alone for a few weeks, and watch them wipe themselves out. I can't believe people are complaining about the cops ridding the world of one more thief. Oh, I know why.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy an AR 15/AK 47 before you are no longer permitted to. An assault rifle pointed at them has a way of stopping potential rioters. I don't care what color they are.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when the President, in Martha's Vineyard, is rubbing elbows and kissing rich *******s that he makes pronouncements on what other people ought to be doing?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some witness's account was captured in the background of a video uploaded to Youtube that contradicts the witnesses in the mainstream media that Brown was surrendering and had his hands up,

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/17/unwitting-witness-pokes-holes-in-michael-brown-shooting-story/

The man’s account was captured in the background of a video uploaded to Youtube. The blog The Conservative Treehouse first discovered the background chatter.

“How’d he get from there to here?” a bystander asked a man who claimed to have seen Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson shoot Brown.

“Because he ran,” said the witness.

“Police was still in the truck,” he described.

“Why his body come this way though?” the other man asked.

“He was like, over the truck, [garbled] so then he ran. Police got out, and ran after he him,” said the witness.

After running, the witness said that Brown stopped and turned back around.

“Next thing I know he’s coming back towards the police. The police had his gun drawn on him,” the witness said.

“Police kept dumping on him, I’m thinking that the police missed him,” he continued, saying that he heard “at least five shots” and saying that “police are…this far from him.”

“Next thing I know,” the witness said, “I think…dude start running, kept coming toward the police.”

That rendition is at odds with other accounts provided by Brown’s friend, Dorian Johnson, and other witnesses who have appeared on television.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/17/u...n-michael-brown-shooting-story/#ixzz3Aj2OWgpU
Governor sends in the National Guard. Finally. Most likely if it were whites rioting for any cause the National Guard would be called in immediately.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-deploy-tear-gas-impose-ferguson-curfew-094257268.html

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Shouldn't Make "Hanging," Statements

Stagger Lee said:
Governor sends in the National Guard. Finally. Most likely if it were whites rioting for any cause the National Guard would be called in immediately.
That statement can have two different interpretations depending on the person who's making the statement.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan you have to chill bro, these guys already have they minds made up that these guys are thugs which is basically the new code word for ni*ger.

Just to put my opinion on this, unarmed blacks are being killed all over the nation whether the blacks rioting know it or not, they are helping the economy decline by doing these mass riots and looting.

Which is a good thing, it is like the civil right movement when blacks started boycotting certain white business.

That's the only way blacks will be able to get their voice heard, because simply marching and being peaceful will not work anymore.

Blacks are still under the king Alfred plan in America.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Jaylan you have to chill bro, these guys already have they minds made up that these guys are thugs which is basically the new code word for ni*ger.

Just to put my opinion on this, unarmed blacks are being killed all over the nation whether the blacks rioting know it or not, they are helping the economy decline by doing these mass riots and looting.

Which is a good thing, it is like the civil right movement when blacks started boycotting certain white business.

That's the only way blacks will be able to get their voice heard, because simply marching and being peaceful will not work anymore.

According to what you write you imply that there is a conspiracy against the black community (which is funny since whites believe the same conspiracy is against them).

Anyway I just want yo ask you, how comes if there is such plan against blacks that the most powerful man in this world is black and he became so though lawful election and with the help of the majority or whites?

Not trolling, just curious to know how you and jaylan read this.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Offers Clarity

Who Dares WinAnyway I just want yo ask you said:
1) Obama isn't black, (even though he identifies himself as such,) He's of mixed ancestry, which is a little different having two black parents,

2) There's isn't a conspiracy per se, but some of those in the dominate society have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Do Don't Necessarily Want the Economy to Collpase

Fatal Jay said:
Rioting and looting is counterproductive because it only leads to curfews, arrests, and people being shot and/or killed. Black people aren't in the position to deal with an economy in decline because we would suffer the most.

Fatal Jay said:
This is what I support. Since blacks tend to be those "good jobs with benefits," with the local and state government, or with corporations, every who wants to send a message and feels that this was f*cked up they just simply need to call in sick at the same time and institute a boycott. That will get a muthaf*ckas attention.

Fatal Jay said:
Marching doesn't work because it's a dated tactic. The way you deal with sistemic white supremacy is hit these muthaf*ckas in the pocket. The one thing that was good about segregation was that it forced us to be economically independent of the dominate society's business structure. However, with integration there seemed to be a rush of blacks to go to school, live with, and do business with whites, (as if to stay they're institutions were better,) when people like my grandparents did this, it caused African American schools to become ratchet, the neighborhoods to go to hell, and the businesses to cease to exist.

Fatal Jay said:
http://www.tariqradio.com/

Episode 41 The King Alfred Plan

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The UK had riots of their own not too long ago, despite being almost entirely white. They have a massive welfare state underclass and generations of young people who can't see any future for themselves other than squatting in a crowded government housing project. Sound familiar?

Riots are about class, not race. If those people had jobs to go to, they wouldn't be out rioting. But our economy has destroyed the job market and driven wages and the value of the dollar so low that welfare pays more than work. The things that people think they're mad about are really the tip of the iceberg. The real problems are much, much larger.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If those people had jobs to go to, they wouldn't be out rioting.
This is true, but this.....

Bible_Belt said:
But our economy has destroyed the job market and driven wages and the value of the dollar so low that welfare pays more than work.
....is not a good way to approach the subject. What you are essentially saying is that there is no personal accountability. Blaming the 'system' in other words. Which isn't true.

Fatal Jay and Maximus Rex are off their rockers. Keep blaming evil whitey for your problems. Smart of you, actually. The lib-tards will continue to give you handouts, which marginalizes the best black people, and keeps the worst of you wanting more and more.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
1) Obama isn't black, (even though he identifies himself as such,) He's of mixed ancestry, which is a little different having two black parents,

Cop out. Renders your entire post/point useless.

Obama is considered a card carrying member of black America. There is no debating this.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Riots are about class, not race. If those people had jobs to go to, they wouldn't be out rioting. But our economy has destroyed the job market and driven wages and the value of the dollar so low that welfare pays more than work. The things that people think they're mad about are really the tip of the iceberg. The real problems are much, much larger.
No these riots are about race, and there's a long history of it even when the economy was better. They are rioting over a white police officer shooting a black person and want the officer arrested and charged before the facts are in or even despite the facts.

It's true only a small minority are looting and rioting, but the majority doesn't condemn and even justifies the mob and victim mentality.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
but the majority doesn't condemn and even justifies the mob and victim mentality.
Just take a look at this thread. Jaylan, Fatal Jay and Maximus Rex specifically.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
According to what you write you imply that there is a conspiracy against the black community (which is funny since whites believe the same conspiracy is against them).

Anyway I just want yo ask you, how comes if there is such plan against blacks that the most powerful man in this world is black and he became so though lawful election and with the help of the majority or whites?

Not trolling, just curious to know how you and jaylan read this.

Obama take his orders from white bankers. There is no way in hell America will be completely ran by a black man, there would be civil war before that happened.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:

2) There's isn't a conspiracy per se, but some of those in the dominate society have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.
Well he looks more black than white to me but I understand your point altough such talking in someone else mouth would make it sounds kinda racist for some people standards here.

Regarding your status quo point, the answer is below.

Fatal Jay said:
Obama take his orders from white bankers. There is no way in hell America will be completely ran by a black man, there would be civil war before that happened.
So if white bankers are giving orders to obama (who is giving orders to euro leaders) why we have policies to pull non whites into western countries especially Europe?

If the plot is to keep whites in power dont you think that making them a minority in their own land would screw up such plan?
Anytime in history whites became a minority in a country it got really bad for them, wheter rich or poor.

Btw I do agree that international bankers rule over our politicians but I simply disagree about their final objective.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to had gone bat s*it to think that whites are not the dominant society in America.

If whites are not the dominant society then who is?