Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Bootcamp

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, u need to update more!!!! u inspired me to create a journal after school started. can't wait !!!

guess what, i just approach a girl today and i felt bad afterward. first time tho.
1. i can't come up with any thing to say after the opener.
2. for some reason, she kept sneaking around me and luagh about something(me?)
3. her friend gave me a "nah uh u ain't looking at me" look. i didn't even look at her on purpose.
i felt heart pain. but i can't quit!!!!

hahahah, convo was hilarious to me somehow.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
garding the first one, it reminds me a lot of the kind of things umm, how can I put this modestly, "lower status" guys used to say to me when I was younger (and pretty popular) to try and "get on my good side".
Yea, i've used that line for a while...and at one time, a guy at a party said the same thing. I also am starting to feel its lacking.

there are better casual phrases out there dude.
I'm all eyes and ears. Want as much help as I can.

Obviously a great deal depends on your intonation and facial expression, but it's very easy to come across as a supplicative nerd trying for approval if you get it wrong.
I typically tend to have a smile/kidding facial expression. U might be right, well i am sorta a nerd after all. :)

Re the second one, for the life of me I can't intone this one in a way that sounds cool or imagine a truly cool person saying something like this. It just sounds like the words of someone with nothing better to say.
That might be the problem, I usually don't have much to say. I'm more use to having people talk about themselves. When its about me, i typically just say a little here and there, and jump it back to them. Just been my style. I read the tips on conversation and i've figured people like to talk about themselves more than finding out about you.

your approaches sound too much like standard (read: "boring") conversations. You might as well just go direct if you're gonna do that. The way I understand it is you go indirect in order to display some personality before making your interest known (eg asking for a number)
This helped me big, thanks alot. Yea...thats been my sticking point. Trying to have some interesting conversation besides the typical, wats ur name...wat school u go to, etc. It usually seems too standard/platonic..
i want to spice it up...more sexual and more funny...but i just aint got a clue how. Sure u can neg/joke around...but anything else im just lost. It does frustrate me sometimes that I can't seem to get past that.

You know, she's not gonna be attracted to you on what you displayed in stardad convo because it's just too... boring. Get what I mean? That's why those canned routines work, because typically they're about sometihng unusual that really grabs her attention and suggests there is something special/exciting about you.
Well, i'll tell u the truth. I did the indirect stuff over the summer, when i sarged. The problem was that I completely "lost" myself and was a complete robot...got Identiy Crisis Disorder. I guess u could say im pretty fearful to go back to canned, as I would hide my personality behind doing routine, after routine, after routine. Plus, i don't know how well it'd work around campus. It just seems like i'm being the real me when i do the standard stuff. Hell, i thought thats wat we were suppose to do...be extremely good at the basic stuff then work ur way up.

I really appreciate ur advice man. U've helped me alot think about things, especially my sticking point. Funny tho, i keep having the urge to do canned, since it might show more results....

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
I'm all eyes and ears. Want as much help as I can.
"Stayin out of trouble". Actually, this one isn't intrinsically bad. My advice would be to use it on someone you feel (you honestly feel) is lower than you on the social scale. Someone higher--I might be wrong-- but it comes across as too supplicative. Eg, some obviously shy girl that really nobody would expect to be getting into much "trouble", yeah. Some obvious socialite, hmm, it just strikes me as a bit geeky, 'cos, you know, it's quite reasonable to think she'd be getting into "trouble", and if you're lower than her, it's kinda like you're praising her (ie she's so cool that she "gets into trouble" and you're stunned by it but you're trying to play it cool by drawing attention it, but in reality you don't sound cool at all). Obviously I've applied this reasoning to the extremes, but that's the way I see this line. It's kind of the same principle of treating famous people as they aren't famous, and people who aren't famous as though they are. (I think this was said with respect to the entertainment industry or something. Makes sense.) (Sheesh, give me a few more minutes I could write a monograph on it, lol. Who's the nerd here? :D)

I typically tend to have a smile/kidding facial expression. U might be right, well i am sorta a nerd after all. :)
Don't worry, that's acceptable. Just try to mask it for a little while longer!

That might be the problem, I usually don't have much to say. I'm more use to having people talk about themselves. When its about me, i typically just say a little here and there, and jump it back to them. Just been my style. I read the tips on conversation and i've figured people like to talk about themselves more than finding out about you.
Yeah, I'm aware of that principle. I think there's a danger in taking it too literally though. If people get the sense that you're not saying much about yourself because there's not much to say, that isn't cool. I suppose, in a way, they're not supposed to be aware that you haven't been saying much about yourself, know what I mean? I am guessing that what you do volunteer about yourself you do so dismissively, downplaying it like it's no big deal, correct? If so, I think this is a mistake. You don't have to say A LOT about yourself, but what you do say should give the impression of some underyling excitement, or at the very very least normalcy -- rather than the impression that you're somehow an embarrassment with nothing commendable to him so he evades talk of himself by changing the subject. Following me?

This helped me big, thanks alot. Yea...thats been my sticking point. Trying to have some interesting conversation besides the typical, wats ur name...wat school u go to, etc. It usually seems too standard/platonic..
i want to spice it up...more sexual and more funny...but i just aint got a clue how. Sure u can neg/joke around...but anything else im just lost. It does frustrate me sometimes that I can't seem to get past that.
Unfortunately, I'm really not much help on this one. The points I raised in that part of the reply were just a bit of intellectualizing on my part. That is how I see it. I have got very limited experience with cold approaches, but I have paid close attention. I have never noticed ANY spark at all with standard question-train type conversations. In fact, they have KILLED whatever spark was there (ie she was visibly attracted to me, but I wrecked it by going into 'I-am-having-a-conversation mode'-- only thing that ever saved it was her introducing something funny or exciting, which you can't rely on happening consistenty).

I think the reason we (people, I mean, not just you and I) do standard convos is because we wanna keep at bay possible rejection points for as long as possible, the (probably subconscious) hope being that she will recognize our 'brilliance' at some point in the conversation, increasing the likelihood that when we ask for number or suggest a date it will be accepted (or, ideally, she would even ask us out, 'cos you know, we struck as her such a great catch). Obviously in reality it doesn't work out this way. The longer stanard boring convos go on, the less likely her interest is to grow. Sometimes, of course, you get lucky, but imo it was something other than the conversation that did it (most likely she was simply physically attracted to you and no matter what you said, as long as it wasn't mortally offensive, she would have reacted positively).

Since I'm in the mood to write, I'll add this. I think a lot of it comes down to "who you are"; in the sense of "who (or what) you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying". Just think of some certifiably cool guy you know saying the same standard convo type items as you say when you approach. Wouldn't you agree there's a certain "something" in him that enhances their delivery (and reception)? What I'm saying is that it's not JUST what you say, but also "how" -- by which I really mean "who". There's a lot of inner game to work on here, so that even when you are just making everyday standard chit chat it carries some extra oomph.

Now, if you are not (yet!) that certifiably cool guy, what can you do? Well, that's where I think the canned stuff can really help.

Well, i'll tell u the truth. I did the indirect stuff over the summer, when i sarged. The problem was that I completely "lost" myself and was a complete robot...got Identiy Crisis Disorder. I guess u could say im pretty fearful to go back to canned, as I would hide my personality behind doing routine, after routine, after routine. Plus, i don't know how well it'd work around campus. It just seems like i'm being the real me when i do the standard stuff. Hell, i thought thats wat we were suppose to do...be extremely good at the basic stuff then work ur way up.
I'm not really convinced by that "the real me" advice. If I stayed the "real me" that I was throughout highschool, lol, I would never have scored a thing. You've gotta be willing to stretch yourself so that you grow into a new you. If the canned stuff you were using was TOO "not you", tailor it down to size so that it's only a little bit "not you", but still something that you can believably grow into. Eg, I had this friend, real buff guy, oozed charisma, who'd do things like go up to a group of her girls and greet them with "WOOOOW", and this smirky cheeky smile. But it was totally in character for him. For me, that is just so "not me" that not only I can't even see msyelf doing it in my imagination on a sole occassion (if I did, it would be the greatest disaster in dj history!), but I can't even see myeslf becoming that kind of guy. (Probably, in theory, I COULD become him, but I would be such a disaster in the beginning that I would be so discouraged I'd quit before I got there.) Get me?

Funny tho, i keep having the urge to do canned, since it might show more results....
It's not really either/or. You can just introduce some canned stuff into it. Even if it's just to fill in the dead spots in the convos. Like, say there's a deadspot, you go canned, "OH, hey, listen to this. What would you do...blah blah". I used to do this before I ever heard of pu/dj canned material. I used to just stockpile interesting stories that either happened to me or to other people (sometimes I'd make out like it was me that it happened to, if I was sure I'd never be discovered) that I'd use at the appropriate time. I think using the canned stuff actually helped me become a better natural conversationalist. Kind of like training wheels on your bike.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mistake what i mean by real me:
is that i'm more relaxed and less nervous.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bud, i went to Manassas Mall to sarge.
Its all good man...u do whats most important first, then sarge.
There were quite afew good sets to approach :)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice discussion going on. If you want to be more sexual and funny, maybe you need to take girls off a plateau? Im not saying that you have them on a plateau, but for me, there is always that awkwardness until I realize it is just another girl and then the flood gates open. Its really a mindset more then a line or two, so once you think it, anything can be sexual or funny. Usually being funny around women is just me saying the first thing that comes to mind. Role Reversal or Role playing works wonders. Going into situations with a playful mood helps a lot.

Oh and nice job with the girl @ the end of page 2 ...

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I typically have held back during these interactions. I also forgot to mention that i still from time to time, apply a "little" bit of MM, by sitting down next to the target but usually face the obstacle...talking to the obstacle first, then the target. It might be the fact that its more on the hard side to be direct rather than indirect, but how do u generate attraction with a 2+ set? Maybe I should do a bit more canned to help out.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Don't feel like writing a FR, but i did another mall sarge today after being in my house for 2 weeks straight relaxing and sleeping. I still had quite a bit of AA, so i just did warm up approaches. All of them were cold. Got blown out of a few, but i did get some interest from an 18 yr old brunette chick. I give her about an 8, i think she was latino. Approached an HB8 college aged blonde chick(find out she's 22) waiting for starbucks coffee to the side, but i just stopped right next to her. Looked at the menu and looked at her, she knew i was going to approach her as she was looking at me when i turned to her. Asked her what she's getting, she replies with cappucino. Could've had many possibilities with that topic that would've interested her.

Does she drink coffee often?
Does it get her active in the morning?
Does she live off it?

So many topics i could've talked about but she didn't really face her body towards me as i was asking her the typical questions, so i took that as she wasn't interested. I'm glad i approached tho...she was hot.
Did about 7 approaches all in all, but none lasted more than 5 minutes.

Most important lessons I have learned throughout this bootcamp:
1) All these emotions that I've felt of doubting, sadness, confidence boostings, happiness, and all that jazz are part of the journey.
2) Baby Steps. I finally have come to realize that i should look for the chicks who give you eye contact and see if they keep it with you(This is what i should be doing). I haven't really done that yet. That will be my main focus, work on getting really solid in the easier environments/situations. Success is what counts, i can worry about the much much harder situations of getting success later. If ya can't even do the easier interactions, how will i expect to do the harder? *cough*parties*cough* i am going to get use to party environments.
3) Conversation Skills. Work on them somemore, make it 30% me talking and 70% her talking. Just because i get a compliment from someone of how i'm easy to talk to, doesn't mean i'm all set with conversation. Keep practicing and getting better. I am becoming a better listener
4) Going to do the saying 'hi' thing again, but ONLY if i'm in a pleasant mood or am getting positive eye contact.
5) My college campus has a lower difficulty level than a mall....thats wat i've discovered. But i will continue to give effort in the college campus
6) Approach/conversate with lone girls and kick ass there. Then try to kick ass with grouped set. Thats how Walden did most of his, should I be calibrating my game for lones first...then the big fish?

I return to campus tomorrow. I will do Week 4 again. I know the bootcamp says go for ten rejections, but I will do as much as I can. I will move on to Week 5 when i feel satisfied im getting the results i want.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are my manners? haha
Ic3man was at the mall too, he was with Superchill and another guy.
His routines were indirect, but i was very impressed by the way he carried himself and the way the females he approached responded plus how smooth his interactions went. You've got good inner game dude....even more so than myself. Especially that 2 set of the brunette and blonde with the "Who lies more" opener. That was excellent and of course the 2 set with the women were walking away from Macy's of whom u stopped....takes balls man...but had a "This should be fun!" vibe going on as if u've done this for a while. To be honest, i have no experience winging sets at all...which is why i was confused and had brainfarts as i knew u wanted me to occupy one of the girls. Plus i felt self-conscious that i'd ruin it, if i said a word.lol. Its all good tho, u should write some FRs about ur experiences dude. Very impressed with what I saw!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

After trying to get use to being back on Campus(been very nervous these past few days), I've decided to retry Week 4 Again Tomorrow. So I'm starting this Saturday. Aint gonna turn back now.

Oh and if anyone wants to criticize this bootcamp, only do so if u have approaching experience, if not...then i aint gonna respond to that crap.
The Field doesn't lie.

Constructive Criticism is welcome tho....if its constructive that is :)

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 1

Hey guys, went to a frat party(About 50 people) last night dressed out with a white button down shirt and dark jeans. Got some good eye contact from females while i was going to the party. It was in a dark basement, I had 4 other people with me... 3 dudes and a hot blonde(Know that i could've just asked how she was and what she was doing).

I hesitated to approach most girls as they were in groups but got some eye contact usually from a girl in one of the groups...I just didn't approach and heck one girl "slowly" walked past me on purpose and i grinded with her. I didn't really drink much either as i don't really talk when drunk. With the 3 approaches i did the females either had a low attention span or that I couldn't come up with that much to say after the initial hello(Happens).

Another blonde girl walked by, and i tapped her on her shoulder and she smiled and asked my name...but after that i had a brain fart. Plus, my openers were subpar....like one of them was, "Where's my shot?" when a group of girls were getting shots. Socializing was a drawback tonight too, as i just wasn't assured of what to talk about.

After the party got busted due to cops, me and the three other people were walking around for a while(one of them kept wondering about why chicks keeping wanting *******s...he's actually a buff good looking guy)...and we find a Fraternity BonFire. We visit it. It is mostly dudes, but a few hot chicks. I see a 2 set(One blonde, one Brunette) standing in front of the fire...and wait for a minute, as i was a bit on the discouraged side from earlier...but i said fvck it and approach them from the back and just say "Hey guys, how's it goin?" as i aint gonna let another night discourage me(Earlier in the night i didn't want to go to anymore parties due to this).

Turns out they were pretty receptive and friendly. They were both sorority sisters. Talked with both of them for a minute...till i isolated the blonde(the brunette was hotter, but i wanted the blonde)...was shocked it flowed so well. Just asked her the typical questions of whats her major, where she lives, what she does for fun, etc. Even asked if she's adventurous.

She's showing good interest being close to me, playing with her hair, leaning in when i have stuff to say, smiling, asking about my major and stuff. I tell myself to kiss her but I didn't. She then says she has to go(It was cold outside), but invites me to a party the next day. I get her number, and she tells me to call her in a very interested manner. I say in a uninterested joking manner, "Yea....i'll call u :-\" lol.

What went well:
1) Had nice clothes on.
2) Got some good eye contact
3) Really the first time of high energy night game, will get better in the future. Course it sucked. Now I know what to expect again. :)

What I need to improve on:
1) Too Low Energy at the Frat Party
2) If i got the positive eye contact, approach.
3) Think of better things to talk about during a party.....use my head
4) Smile when i get eye contact at these types of parties....i forgot to smile
5) Socializing....just get better at it over time.
6) Quick flip waving....To not do it again

Tonight taught me alot, of what i should do next time.

Numbers: 1/1 Rejections: 0/10

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 2 PART I

Jose's Pre-Bootcamp Day Quickie: Call the blonde chick i got a number from. She remembers me and we talk only for a minute, as she's on a rush doing different things for her sorority. She says she'll call me when she's going to the party.

Hey guys, I went to another party tonight but this time it was a house party. pregamed with 2 shots at my apartment with my roommates. Was packed and had a good vibe to it. Wore a black button down shirt, blue faded jeans and black shoes. Once again, got complimented on it. Went with a group of people again.

Everyone at the party was friendly(Saw quite a few familiar faces), most said wat sup to me...even a few chicks touched me when they walked by(Thats gotta mean they have some interest/choosing signal)

When i walk inside, i see two brunette twins...they're very cute. I hesitate to approach them. They were just staring off into space plus there were a few people next to them(guys). So I decide to get some beer and check out the scene. The house party had the kitchen where people chilled at and the living room which had dark red lights lighting it up but had people dancing.

I return to the kitchen, drink a cup of beer(All i'd have for the night) and spot the twins again.I indirectly approach one of the dudes( i met before) next to one of the twins. I say, "Dude...why haven't u introduce me to the twins yet?" He shrugs but in a joking manner. One of the brunettes talks to me and she mentions her boyfriend who was right behind her. I ask her, "When's the wedding?" in a joking manner. In a funny tone, she says, "No time soon" I laugh and say, "but he's ur boyfriend...thats the point" They both laugh. I wanted to talk to the other twin but i wasn't assured of what to say.

See a pretty hot brunette with a not so bad looking blonde both standing looking bored/watching the people play beer pong, etc. Just ask how they are, and they say fine. Get their names, major, etc. Notice the brunette has a ring and necklace on her and peticure nails(Could've talked about that :) but i wasn't thinking at the time) Talk to the blonde chick for about a minute, find out she's in a sorority, but thats it really. Ejected.

I then decide to go to the living room where people are dancing. See a chick dancing, i grind on her(Learning how to grind better) and then she replaces her with one of her friends. Her friend was a cute blonde but was really really drunk. This chick was grinding on me like crazy, asking me lots of questions, held my head while grinding and even tried to kiss me. I decided not to, True PLAYERS shouldn't have to resort to laying a really really drunk chick(She couldn't even walk that straight). While dancing, she lost her balance quite a few times. I could've had a one night stand with her, but i decided not to partly because i didn't want to take advantage of her, and plus I want to have game to where they are not THAT drunk. She gets mad at me, as I didn't kiss her. But then i smile. She goes away. I was truly proud as normally i'd be so desperate that i would just accept the *****.

See a tall skinny blonde-brunette sitting down by herself. I just say, "Hey wats goin on?" She opens up and smiles. I forget how the convo went, but I just ask her the typical questions...what's ur name...wat's ur major...wat do u do for fun, etc. After that deal, i then suggest that she's a dancer. She says she is, and we talk about how her dad wouldn't approve of being a dance major. I challenge her to dance. She accepts and we dance. After a bit, she says she's gotta go...i decide not to get the number as i didn't feel the interaction went as smoothly as i wanted it.

See another cute average build blonde sitting down in one of the chairs. I sit down on the other chair, say "hey...watsup :)" She smiles and says fine. It is a small talk conversation. I ask her for her name, and she does the same. The same small talk again, "How u likin the party?" "Who u know at the party?" "What do u do for fun?" etc. the interaction actually went pretty well....and a funny thing is that her friend next to her interrupts our conversation, when we talk about interests when i bring up Skeet and Shoot, and starts talking to me about Skeet and Shoot. She was so into it with a big smile and interesting enough, i truly wondered about Skeet and Shoot too. Afterwards, they say they have to go but I tell the blonde, "Why don't u put ur number down. I'll call u sometime" She enters it and bam...i go back to the kitchen.

For most of the night, most people were drunk/buzzed....and I just walked around looking around. I guess its different at a club...where people do in fact look at what ur doing.

After a bit i'm just having fun grinding with other chicks, me and my homies decide to leave. See an alright looking blonde on the outside porch smoking a cigarette, ask her for a cigarette...she gives it to me and i do "Tsk tsk tsk...smoking's bad for you" She rolls her eyes.lol. I ask what she's doing. She tells me that she's finally off work and relaxing. Convo only lasted for a minute and then i had to go. She was friendly too.

Note: During most of these interactions, i tended to touch them lightly on the arm.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 2 Part II

Me and the 2 other dudes decide to hit up a house with a few people. Had a few hot chicks. I go inside and sit down on the couch. A brunette i've seen before spots me, and approaches me(First one ever). I give her the sexy eyes looking and raise my eyebrows. She has a personality of "dont give a **** attitude" We talk for a good bit, and i even get to touch her hair(Pulling it will be my next objective next time :) ) when i talk about her hair being dyed from blonde originally. For the first part of the interaction, another friend of her interrupts the convo and she goes to the bathroom.

I then approach her again and what not. I just listen in to when she has to say about her self, being a nursing major, going to the same High School, then isolating her and i could've gotten kino but she seemed more of the aggressive personality side even if she was cool...to which i was hesitant to go for more comfort, etc. I see a friend of mine(Shaggy hair and glasses also game her afterwards, and i learn something from him, he's holding her face when he leans in and talks in her ear. She's really into it. I see he's got her, so i let him game her. They both smoke some grass afterwards. See a blonde average build chick checking me out, i go up to her and say hi. She's very receptive and i even give her the sexy eyes look while talking to her. She giggles and i comment on that. When i lean in, i did what the last guy did, i held her face and talked in her ear.

She seems pretty interested, but my escalation skills have some work to do. But then one of her friends tells her that she needs her to check on the other friend, so she leaves. Me and two other dudes were suppose to go to another University to holla at some hot friends of one of my dude's gfs...but the plan never fell through, which is why the convo between me and the cute face blonde died as she was more for practice.

See a brunette chick i got eye contact with, pretty cute dialing on the phone, i say to her, "Why you calling me?" she laughs but after that...she ignored whatever i said. No biggie, it was pretty funny.

The two dudes im with call it a night, but while i'm about to...i see a group of people(4 dudes, and 3 chicks) pretty drunk. I just ask them where they're going, they say they're going toward the north end of campus and follow them. When we get to Hockey party house only a few people are there. A few girls are there, so i approach for the hell of it. One of them was a thick black haired brunette....i ask her name....and then ask hers. Her attention is shifted away by her friend. Next, I'm leaning on the wall and see a brunette chick walk down. She's not in a good mood and says hi while looking away. She looks familiar but i leave it at that. I see that same girl standing there waiting on something. I hesitate to approach but then i say, "Fvck it"...touch her arm first and say, "Wats the long face for? :)" She opens up somewhat but says that she's been waiting to leave for 4 hours for her boyfriend. I ask where he is, she points to the end. I tell her that she should just leave if she wants to go home. She says she's gotta wait on him. I eject as there's no point in trying to game her since her boyfriend is drunk, and right over there.

Then i go outside and see these 3 hot chicks walk by(Brunette, blonde and another brunette). The brunette says hi and i say playing dumb, "Do I know you? :) " She says, "Maybe :)" But she walks by the apartment house. Then the other brunette chick(Hottest one) is about to walk in the door, i touch her arm and she looks familiar and i say, "Melissa?" She says, "No...stacy :) close enough tho" I shake her hand with both of my hands on her. She seems mesmerized by this, until her friends tell her to come inside.haha. She says, "Sorry :)" in a disappointed manner. I could've talk to her somemore but i wasn't really sure what to say still. I just standed there walking around in that party house for a bit, but then i decide to leave.

NOTE: Still have the difficulty of just saying random stuff to people.

The night then ended there.

What I improved on:
1) I approached more tonight then the previous night
2) Conversations lasted a bit more
3) Now am more aware of what i can talk about with a girl(What she's wearing)
4) Smiled more and that helped
5) Isolating a chick is getting easier
6) Looking Good once again. A player dresses above the rest, got compliments on the shirt.
7) not being desperate for *****.
8) Actually got eye contact from a far and then approached
9) My energy level was higher :)
10) Starting to do qualify questions
11) During the dancing, i give orders...telling the girls to turn around when i want them to turn around. THANKS PLAYER SUPREME. i'm starting to read up on his philosophies of game at his website.

What I need to improve on:
1) more interesting conversation topics
2) 3 second rule...see chicks then approach no matter what
3) Touch
4) Smooth transitioning
5) FEAR of talking to a buddy's girlfriend. I subconsciously don't want one of my roommates/buds thinking im hitting on his girl...usually when im looking at her while talking, which is why i usually look back at him. Its not fair to the girl as she does nothing wrong....some people have noticed this...but i'll get through it. Maybe I just need to confront the fear head on. The worst that could happen would rarely happen, need to be fully confident about that.
6) Talking with people around me, Random Stuff out of the blue. SOLUTION: Say whatever pops in my head....i have a fear in that.
7) If i see chicks around, talk to them for practice.

What I learned:
1) To keep approaching now, im getting better and better.
2) Decided not to give girls ratings systems, as who cares what girls u want to bang. they're either fvckable or not. I'll just say they're hot or not for now on.
3) I was about to ask one of my buds for advice again, but then i knew the answer so i told him nevermind. I'm further trusting what i have read up now.
4) Parties are better where there are people u already know there rather than ones u don't know.

Numbers: 2/2 Rejections: 0/10

Jose's Post-Bootcamp Day Quickie: the blonde chick i got a number from yesterday called me about the party but they didn't have a keg right before i arrived at the house party i went to. I told her i was going to a party but will hit her up when we can chill later. I call her, but there is no answer. After about 1/2 hour, my phone says that she tried to call minutes ago...and i try to call her again, but no answer. I'll call her in a couple days to hang out with her ;-)

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to do day approaches again also. Lets rock! But...also to get better at conversation.

Last edited: