Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Bootcamp

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 7

Hey guys, didn't finish this week either. :(
Was two rejections away too.

I had a project to do and luckily it is finished.
When goin to one of my pal's dorm hall...See a hispanic girl I see around often and say watsup to, who is as nice as can be. She has braces, and wavy black hair, cute too. She gives me her number as she wants me to call her sometime.

After that i go to the cafeteria to eat with more girls(Had some brandi and felt strange), but a guy i know shows up and I decide to eat with him since i think he's cool. I wanted to approach girls while i got more food...but I didn't think that'd be fair to him(Have him wait on me)...so I decided to just keep chattin with him. I do say "hi" to a 2 set who walk by and they say hi back, they're hot before i sit down and eat. If he wasn't there(I should've had him join me to eat with them) i would so be eating with them...its not even a question of "Can I sit down and eat" but "Should I not sit down and eat"?lol.

After we eat, I see a 3-set sitting down...i am thinking about approaching them, but I decide not to(I'm working on doing 'on the spot approaches')

As I'm walking outside, see a redhead hb7 with a lip piercing who i met weeks previous. We fluff for about 30 seconds and I get her number.

Then I see a cute brunette sitting down. Say hi to her, she smiles and says hi back. I ask if she's single and she says yes. It shocked me, as i was so used to getting "no's". She asks why. I tell her that "She was cute and I wanted to meet her" I find out about her and what not, especially what she does for fun. I then see a guy waiting for her(a friend)...and I try to get her number but she says that she's on facebook. Bam, got a rejection eventho it didn't seem like one at all. But I will hit her up on facebook coming up.

After that I went to the lab.

All in all, like week 3...I wasn't able to complete the week. But I will still call up the girls(Didn't have time today as I was really worried about the project being done) and complete another week 4. This time, i'm gonna do "On the spot approaches"...but most of the time, the girl is with someone else...so I'm going to have to just use that to my advantage to get them more comfortable.

So here's my summary for week 4
What I learned:
1) Start out small when approaching, but then go higher
2)If ur too nervous to approach on a certain day, start small by talking to people
3)The only way to feel more comfortable being around hot girls is to interact with them more.
4) Even if girls might not be interested in u romantically, they can still be a friend--Plan that for ones I think are mondo cool.
5) When in doubt, tell ur self...its fine to doubt...but don't quit...keep going even if u hate it...u'll be so glad u did.
6) You'd be so surprised at how much in common u can have with girls, just got to really find that part out about them.

What I Improved on:
1) Can cold approach more easily.
2) My conversation skills are improving...but i still choose to not talk much, thats just my style...not a problem.
3) Feel more relaxed
4) Approaching is becoming a part of me
5) Realizing that even if i miss a week, that doing it in itself is a great blessing.
6) Can't picture myself not approaching anymore, would feel awkward.
7) Keeping up with my priorities
8) Have a better vibe of asking for a number. What's the point of it, if u can sense they're uninterested? I want to sense some kind of interest.

What I need to improve on:
1) Humor-My sense of humor is getting better, but I feel some of it is too bland. Like most of the comments i make are "Stayin out of trouble?" "Chillin...chillin...and chillin somemore" "Keep it real"
2) Mumbling-I tend to mumble now and then...but no biggie.
3) On the spot approaches-Want to be able to approach anywhere, anytime
4) Hesitation-Still have it, but its reducing.
5) Night Game-Comes with practice

Going to do the assignments for both Week 4 and Week 5...in this 2nd try coming up. I deserve to get success.

Numbers: 16
Rejections: 8/10

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I learned:
1) Start out small when approaching, but then go higher
2)If ur too nervous to approach on a certain day, start small by talking to peoplegood idea, i should do that from now on.
3)The only way to feel more comfortable being around hot girls is to interact with them more.
4) Even if girls might not be interested in u romantically, they can still be a friend--Plan that for ones I think are mondo cool.yup, social proof. u're optimistic, aren't u? that's good.
5) When in doubt, tell ur self...its fine to doubt...but don't quit...keep going even if u hate it...u'll be so glad u did.i got get that in my head.
6) You'd be so surprised at how much in common u can have with girls, just got to really find that part out about them.i need to work on that.
u're doin great man. i wonder why no one comments on this thread. maybe u gotta show the conversation more instead of describing it. or maybe u're just too good hahahah. so in all of these girls, have u bang any of them?

hahah, i neve see anyone rated a hb with decimal. how u do that? hahah

yea,like u, i need to work more on humor. but i'm focusing more on opener. cause i can't think of anything to say when i see a girl.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
u're doin great man. i wonder why no one comments on this thread. maybe u gotta show the conversation more instead of describing it. or maybe u're just too good hahahah. so in all of these girls, have u bang any of them?
Thanks, i'll do that for now on!

hahah, i neve see anyone rated a hb with decimal. how u do that? hahah
well...if a girl is atleast a 7 but not quite an 8...im picky in terms of that, i go by decimals.

yea,like u, i need to work more on humor. but i'm focusing more on opener. cause i can't think of anything to say when i see a girl.
Yea, the opener is important...but once ur talking to them, does it still matter as much?

I've decided to put in more detail of my days, including what i exactly remember from that conversation. Thanks GreenLake.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 2nd Try Day 1 PART I

Hey guys, this is the first day of my 2nd try at Week 4 or my Week 4.5

Today was another busy day of having to work.
Before I go to work, I go to the cafeteria. I see a lone blonde sitting down with her back turned from the entrance I walk in, I am about to go up to her, but I notice she is on the phone. I don't want to interrupt.

Then I get my muffin and orange juice, and see another lone HB, a Brunette 8 sitting down. I'm about to go up to her, but she gets her things and leaves. I was gonna stop her, but it just never happened.

I then notice that there is a 2 set sitting right down, I decide to eat with them. One is a HB7.5 Blonde with sorority letters and the other one is a HB8 small brunette.

Me: Mind if I sit here? <Smile>
Them: <look at each other for a sec> haha....sure...if you want...
Me:...Awesome!
<They then talk amongst themselves for about a minute>
then...
blonde: What's your name?<Smile>
Me: Guess(I use it alot)
Blonde/Brunette: haha....Chris?
Me: Ur not the fifth person to guess that this week.<Smile>
Brunette: Mark?
Me: Steve
<I extend my hands saying its a pleasure to meet them>
Me: So what's going on with you guys?
Brunette: We're having our initiation of our littles
Me: Really? Do you know of a _____? She got initiated last semester.
Blonde:<Looking at me with a puzzled look> Don't know of a ______
Me: Oh wait...ur in ______ sorority
Blonde: Yea
Me: You know of ________?
Brunette: Yea, haha...she's such a funny girl!
Me: Tell me about it.

For the remainder of the conversation we all just talk about different sororities and what not...and how they're all rivaling with each other. I don't get to find out much about the girls themselves.

Me: Well I got to get to work, we should all hang out sometime at your parties. Let me have your numbers.
HBs: <give them>
Me: Alright ur brunette and Ur ______?
Blonde: Close... its ______
Me: I'm so horrible with names <laughs>
Blonde: Its fine, i am too <Smile>

I then leave...and go to work

At around later lunch time, I see a 2 set in the cafeteria...both HB7s one a brunette with glasses and the other with black hair..

Opener: Mind if I sit here?
Me: Opener...
Them: sure

I typically forget the conversation, seriously. But I do get there numbers, but they had to leave. Gonna hit the brunette with glasses up.

Afterwards, I'm sitting by myself eating...looking around to see if there are any other sets to sit down and eat with. Out of the blue, one of the guys i knows says watsup to me and tells me of how I was macking on the girls getting their numbers. :D Awesome! He tells me he liked the one with black hair, i tell him i'll hit them up sometime. Didn't think people cared that I approached...haha.

So then i noticed a 3 groups of people walking around, and im wondering if they notice me. Guess not.

So then I see a 2 set sit down(They were the same girls I wanted to eat with yesterday) Both around HB8s. One a southern blonde, and the other with brunette hair.

Me: Mind if I sit here? <smile>
them: <look among themselves> But we're having other people sit with us.
Me: Thats fine...more people to talk to.
blonde: Aright, but u got to make room.

When i'm about to find out about them, a short black guy sits with them and I tell him that he's got cool clothes, and he tells me where to get them.

Then one of their stuck up friends sits with them(She wasn't even that hot IMO....despite her believing she is) asking me questions,

Her: "Why did u randomly sit here?"
Me: Why
Her: Just wondering
Me: Why
Her: Just wanted to know
Me: Why.
haha.
Her: Will u stop with teh why's?
Me: Not if u stop asking me questions
haha.

She then asks me if I have any friends
I then tell her the truth that they do their own thing and i've been busy
She says, "Interesting"

NOTE: When I go to sit with random girls in the cafeteria, I tend to go by myself....as I don't hit people up to sit with, since im mad busy this semester...plus I want to meet more females.

I then eject the set as it got me thinking. Should I really be hanging out with friends more...and do I actually have some? I then feel a little down in the dumps considering i rethought about all this.

<To be Continued>

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4.5 Day 1 Part II

As i leave, i see some girls waiting in line i can approach, but i decide not to as i'm not in a good mode. So then I just say hi to a random girl and it gets my spirits partly up.

Then i set a HB8 with sunglasses on walking toward me, I say "hi" with a smile and she says, "hi" but didn't have a happy look on her face.

While she's past me, I then do the "Are you single?" opener...but she says no and I do "When's the wedding?" and she doesn't reply(First time got no response, weird.haha) Me and her wouldn't have gotten along anyways.

Afterwards, I'm feeling crappy for most of the day...and I then am nervous thinking of calling some girls to set up dates, the purpose of Week 5.

But when i got on the bus back to the apartment, i see a HB7.5 blonde is sitting down in front of me. I was going to talk to her, but I just felt crappy...and decided not to. No biggie, happens.

I decide to give it a shot. Now here's we're the week 5 part of this week comes into play:

#1: Call the girl from Day 2 of week 4 who was sitting down around campus, but i don't get answer. Don't know if its a flake, since i don't get to the answering machine on time.

#2: Call the brunette hoola hoop girl from last week, i hear a guy's vice and ask him for her...he says I have the wrong number. FLAKE. NEXT>

#3: Call the tan skinned girl with a tongue piercing. Felt great when this one wasn't a flake.

Her: Hello?
Me: I'm calling for a ________.
Her: Yea, this is her. Who's this?
Me: jose
Her: Oh hey, how's it going?
Me: You got good memory, how'd u guess?
Her: I could tell by the way you talked, and the tone of ur voice.
Me: Is that a good thing or a bad thing <teasing tone of voice>
Her: Its fine
Me: Wat u been up to?
Her: Homework, lots of partying, getting high
NOTE:Easy topics for making more conversation
Me: Where'd u go partying?
Her: at so and so
Her: got drunk there...and got mad high
NOTE: Could've easily asked how big a blunt, if it was a GB, etc. make it more interesting
Me: Ur such a pothead :p. Don't know if i can hang out with u.
Her: yea, i know...been smoking for 4 years...led me to smoking cigarettes
Me: 4 years? Ever think about quitting smoking?
Her: Not for a while
Me: Never could smoke, weed yea...but not cigarette smoke. Which reminds me....What are you doing Saturday Night at 9PM
Her: Don't know yet
Me: Gonna meet my boys there and we're gonna be at the hookah lounge, a new kind of smoke u should try, you can come if you want.
Her: Sure, but I might be going home or work
Me: Where do u work?
Her: At a barn. At home and around the local town here.
NOTE: Could've talked more about that, but since I wanted to get to the point...that could be saved for later.
Me: That's cool. Where u live, for when I pick u up at 9?
Her: _________....but I'm not sure if i'll be back home or not. I'll call u if i can go.
Me: Aright, you have a good one. keep it real.
Her: see ya

It didn't really go as smooth, since I could've made it deeper and not so bland. But not bad for my first bootcamp call.

#4: Call the girl with the pendant on her breast

Me: I'm calling for a ________.
Her: Yea, this is _______! Who's this?<Very friendly/nice tone>
Me: Its jose.
Her: jose....<she tries to remember for a minute>
Her: oh from the cafeteria....
Me: The one and only, wats been up with u?
Her: Nothing, just been busy with my psychology exam.
Me: Tryin to read my mind?
Her: Haha, no. Just figure out the mind
Me: ha!
Her: How about you?
Me: Been real busy, tryin to stay out of trouble but without sucess
Her: Haha, you get into trouble?
Me: course....wat else has been goin on?
Her: Been busy with workin at Ruby tuesday
Me: Oh really?!<Excited Tone> When am I going to get a discount?
Her: haha....hard enough to get one for my friends
Me: But I'm one of ur friends
Her: heh.True, but i've also been stressed with the Christmas Season.
Me: Oh...which present you get me this time? <teasing tone>
Her: haha. Got some for my family, even if its hard enough for me to get one
<We talk more about the holiday season>
then she says that she has to visit her sick mother, as she leaves after exams early.
Me: I'd do the same for my mom, she did so much for me...got me out of tight spots(was real)
Her: Thats how mothers are...
Me: Yea, I love mine
Her: awww.
Me: Giving back to her, to what she gave back to me.
{We then talk about finals and what not and it leads up to this...}
Me: U sure need a stress-free day.
Her: Def. Exams are killing me.
Me: I'm going to the Coffee house near the library at 5:00 PM, what time should I pick u up.
Her: Sorry, I got class at 5:00.
NOTE: Won't do this next time.
Me: How about 4?
Her: Got class from 4-5:30
Me: Alright, I'll hit u up before u leave for back home early
Her: Sounds good, i'm free before Tuesday during finals week.
Me: Great...it was a pleasure talking to you
Her: You too Steve
Me: See you later.

:D Even if the date isn't planned, I'm glad the phone convo went well. She was very nice and did most of the talking...just included the things i remember on here. She did ask about how i was too.

All in all...not bad

Numbers: 18
Rejections: 0/10
Dates: 0

What I learned about today:
1) When girls are stuck up, u got to put them in their place. I will next time.
2) Best to approach when ur not in a bad/mad mood like i was
3) I could always hang out with people I know, I just choose not to hit them up
4) This will take time, in no rush

What I improved on:
Now feel less nervous to set up a date

What I need to improve on:
1) On the Spot Approaching....will do it
2) Get the girl over the phone laughing more.

I got more girls to hit up over the phone. Gonna do that tomorrow.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still very impressed that you're doing this alone, in a closed college setting. I have trouble approaching at kmy college cause i see these girls all the time. Plus, the cafeteria is still a scary place for me to approach and i dont know why its so scary to me ahaha :crackup:

Anyways, I'd like to hear about you following up with these numbers and setting up dates. In no time, you will be hooking up!

Good luck, my friend/

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, the cafeteria is very scary. jose25point is so brave, his thread deserve more attention. he's making a name for himself in the cafeteria.

hey, did that girl in ur last conversation just called u steve?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha....Steve is my real name....but I just use jose as an alias.
Thanks Greenlake for ur support.

The funny thing is that afew girls have commented me on that, saying they could never sit down with random people.

All I do is, "Mind if I sit here?" with a smile of course.
and then they will say yes. I have only been rejected once...out of like the 50 times ive done it so far....and those girls weren't even hot at all.

Start small and work your way up...thats wat helped me!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4.5 Day 2

Today I felt crappy. On my way to class, there was a HB7 sitting down. I was debating whether to talk to her or not(Excuses, Excuses) as people were on the bus...but once everyone except me and her were off the bus, I asked about a brown hat she had on.

Me: Why u wearin a hat in this warm bus?
Her: haha....Because I'm cold....i hate the cold
Me: Love the warm weather?
Her: Yea...its amazing....i love hot weather.
Me: Must be a beach girl....u from there?
Her: Haha...no i wish...i live near DC
Me: Where in DC?
Her: in the VA area
Me: Me too...i went to high school around where u went
<we just talk about schools and what not>
Me: I'm curious...what's ur name?
Her: JaneDoe
<Extend Hand>
Me: JaneDoe...it's a pleasure to meet you.
Her: And urs?
Me: Guess...
Her: I'm not sure, im horrible guessing
Me: I aint gonna tell u until u guess ;-)
Her: Aright, Jermaine?
Me: ha! Its steve
Her: Steve...its nice to meet you

Then the bus drops us off
and before she leaves
Me: We could hang out sometime....let me have ur number
Her: <Smiles> I don't like giving my number out.
Me: <Smiles> That's fine, you still seem like a cool chick. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Her: You too.

I felt fine, so I go to class. Afterwards, I have a project to do and i get stressed out and get in a bad mood for some reason.

So i walk to get something to drink and a girl says hi to me(First time in a while) and hi say hi back. I feel alittle better, and then I get my drinks...and see these two girls walking to their dorms...i tell myself, "I would...but it'd be better when im in a bad mood"

So then they hold the door for me, and i say "Appreciate it" in a happy tone. They smile, and then I smile back. Both were small HB8 blondes...

Me: Where'd u guys just come from?
One: <smiles> We came from a sorority interesting meeting....
Two: <smiles> yea...we don't like them
Me: C'mon now...what they do to you?<Smile>
One: <Smiles> They just seem like they're above the world, and that they are looking for people who are just like them
Two:<smiles> Yea...we're from.....people aren't like this...they're just like people from ______
Me: <Smiles> Oh we're u both from?
One and Two: NC
Me: Charlotte?
Two: Haha...nope...the country
Me: Isn't Charlotte country?
One: No...im talkin...REAL COUNTRY!
Me: Haha....the boonies
Two: Yea!

They did most of the talking and then I tell them i have to go eventho i should've have walked with them(They seemed to enjoy my company)

One: What's your name?
Me: Steve <Smile> what's yours
One: JaneDoe
Two: JanetDoe
Me: Its a pleasure to meet you. We should hang out sometime....u both on facebook?
One: Yea....hit us up
Me: I will...sometime...

Should've gotten the number, i was like "Crap" in my head...but that's ok...have more chances.

Decide to hit up 2 more girls, to plan a date.

I decide to hit up the blonde HB from the previous week
I get her answering machine, but i decide I will call her in 2 days.

I hit up the shy brunette from the previous week

Me: Hi...i'm calling for a Sarah
Her: Yea..its Sarah and who's this
NOTE: She had a pleasant mood voice

I forget some of the conversation
but it leads up to this...

Me: What you been up to?
Her: Nothin...just busy with school work
Me: Finals?
Her: yea, its never ending...me and brittany are busy as anything
Me: You should get ur mind of them.
Her: I wish
Me: Yea, we all do. What are you doing 5 PM Tomorrow?
Her: I got class...why?
Me: I'm gonna get some grub then, only time i have free, and I want you to join me
Her: I'm sorry...i would go but I got class, Wednesday is the busiest day of the week for me.
Me: That's fine, I'll hit up later in the week.
Her: Sure...you have good one
Me: You too, keep it real.

After that, I was getting mad as I tend to still mumble/stutter...damn that habit! I Will get over it! But i'm fine now.

What i learned today?
1) Its ok to be mad...don't worry about it...let it go by
2) You don't have to be in game mode all the time

Tomorrow is when i'm free again for afew hours, gonna meet new girls.

Rejections: 1/10
No New Numbers Today
Dates: 0

I might be setting up the dates at bad times, but the Semester is ending next week...so I gotta make things a little quicker.
Time to get more rejections.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 3-5

Sup guys, here's an update. Week 4 didn't go as well as planned, was way too busy with school work. On Day 3, there was a chick in my health class I wanted to talk to all semester, but she wasn't there :-(. The rest of the day, i'm just mad busy....the funny **** is that I had good opportunities to approach again, but i was hesitant. Did some Karate later during the day, but got fustrated as i wasn't doing as well as I hoped practicing for the test. Didn't approach again that night :-(.

Hung out with the bruntette girl with glasses that night(Planned it 2 days in advance)We are watching pleasantville...I was holding on to her the entire time(Doesn't mind me having my arm around her) while we were sitting down(Wasn't even paying attention to the movie at all). We just talked about school and what not. She did most of the talking, if not all of it, as I just listened. There were lots and lots of times I wanted to kiss her, but i held back afraid that I'd get a weird look.

Her friend then eventually comes in, and I'm like.."Why now! I was about to kiss her" in my head. Her friend lays down on her bed but its not facing us, as there is a desk blocking the view. So i'm like, "Alright...i'm gonna kiss her now!" But then her other roommate comes in again. "God Damn1t!"

But we luckily...go to a lounge downstairs and watch "walking the line" Her friend leaves to go to the bathroom. I then, doubting myself eventually say with a smile, "Would you like to kiss me?" She smiles and says "I dunno" I then say, "Lets find out" and I kiss her. We both kissed more of our upper lips than anything. Not bad for my first kiss in like a full year. She was sitting on a table, while i was sitting on a chair. Then i set next to her on a table. Brunette's friend invites another brotha i know, and they cuddle. I hold on to Brunette throughout the rest of the movie, and we kiss again when I leave outside but thats only because her friend did it with the guy she was kissing(But I was gonna kiss her anyways)

When I wake up, i learn that she AIMed me the end of the night when i got back if I got to the dorm safely. What's funny is that we're still friends, and haven't even mentioned the kisses.

Day 4, didn't approach at all nor make any phone calls. But I did sit with two girls again(Knew one of them, but didn't say a thing while eating) Did sit with the HB7.5 blonde from class i wanted to talk to all semester but I was hesitant to talk to her as my breathe was pretty bad.

Day 5, while i was getting breakfast....saw the petit 8.5 blonde again and she was nice and friendly...but I was too tired and didn't have my contacts on to chat with her or sit with other cuties eating(Excuses, i've sat with random girls with contacts off before)

Was a girl on the bus who I said hi to and she said hi back but she looked away right afterwards(hasn't stopped me before...but this time it did but it won't next time)

Slept for about a good 8 hours, went to karate again..and decided, "Fvck it!" So i called up 3 more girls at about 9 PM. One of them didn't answer, but the i called the outgoing chick from last week..

Me: I'm calling for a Heather
Her: Hey! This is she! Who's this?
Me: jose.
Her: oh Hey! How's it goin?
Me: Not bad...what have you been up to?
Her: Nothing much...just got out of the shower. Plus, gonna go hang out with my boyfriend afterwards(From the way she said it, i believe she really did have one..but she was very nice and friendly) and get ready for finals
NOTE: I was starting to run out of things to say
Her: What you been up to?
Me: I'm settling in tonight and going to the hookah lounge tomorrow(Shouldn't have said it but oh well)
Her: Settling in for tonight?
Me: Yea..just for tonight...but thats because i'm real tired. But gonna have lots of fun tomorrow night
The conversation doesn't go anywhere more than that, but then we part ways....i delete her number at first, as I don't want to game a girl who has a boyfriend who goes to the same school I do...but i decide to resave it, as she could be a good friend.

Atleast I called a chick.

So i chat up the really hot blonde i ate with in the cafeteria

Her<Soft, but nice voice>: Hello?
Me: I'm calling for a Janette
Her: Hi this is she! Who's this?
Me: jose
Her: hey! What's up?
Me: Chillin...chillin....and chillin somemore
Her: haha.
Me: Got an exam tomorrow and getting for tomorrow night. what's a girl like you doin tonight?<in a funny tone>
Her: Gonna have some friends over from Tech.
Me: From Tech?
Her: yeah.
Me: Gonna give them a tour around campus?
Her: Yea...something like that. Friends from high school.
NOTE: Could've fluffed talk about how she spent time with her friends.
Me: That should be fun. Say...... What are you doing tomorrow night, say 9PM?
NOTE: :yawn: Boring, but i'm workin on my phone game. Going to take time!
Her: Not sure yet
Me: going to the hookah lounge, you should come.
Her: Dunno. My friends from Tech might still be here. But i'll give u a call if i can make it.
Me: Aright, you have a good one. Tell Jessica I said watsup.
Her: I will!
Me: Keep it real!

This is all i remember from phone conversations. Atleast its getting easier, but I still get the feeling that I need more work with it.

What I learned:
1) the more you slack off from the game, the more you'll get rusty and old habits will resurface
2) Slumps suck...sure...they'll hold u back for a bit...but don't let them have u quit!

Starting to get a weird feeling, that I don't know what to say when I approach.
<To be continued>

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4.5, Day 6

The next day(Saturday) take my test, pass and decide to go eat. I see one of the two cuties I ate with(She's hotter than when i remember her), she recognizes me and says, "hi!" I say "hi" to her back and tell her that I'm going to sit down with them again. she doesn't mind and saying "Haha. Thats fine."

Her blonde 7.5 friend is there and a guy with glasses in a table in the cafeteria where there are only a few people around. They notice i have my karate gi and what not. haha. They even ask if one of their friends goes to the classes, and i say yea. Small World. They're pretty easy to talk to, and the dude with glasses(their RA) asks if I drink, i'm like, "why...i don't look like I drink? haha" He says, "No. Just wondering" We just fluff about the dorm they live in and what not. I invite them to go to the hookah lounge but they say they're studying. After about 3 minutes, i get some juice...but then I see a HB8.5 blonde waiting for her food by herself. I tell myself, "Now's ur opportunity! Go for it!" But I hold back as I wasn't sure what to say :(

I return to the table, and we just talk about random stuff. I tell them I gotta go and they tell me to have fun at the Hookah Lounge.

As i walk home, I see a redhead HB7 waiting for the pedestrian lights with headphones on. She has an average build, but I like what I see. I ask her what she's listening to....

Me: What you listening to?<smile>
her:<Smiles>Nickleback
Me:<smile>Let me see
<puts on earphone but she wants to give me both>
Me:<Smile> ever seen Spiderman? I like they're song there.
her: <Smile> yea...i've heard it...good song
Me: <Smile> I never got your name.
her: <smile> Katie
Me: <smile> Jose..its a pleasure to meet you
Her: What year are you?
Me: Guess.(I use this one alot)
Her: Not sure
Me: You're year
Her: haha...my year?
Me: Yea...Junior
Her: Nope
Me: Sophmore?
Her: Nope
Me: Senior?
Her: <smile> Yea
She's a liberal arts major and I ask her if she wants to teach but she says she wants to go in to counseling....i tell her that we always need counseling...to help people out. Then while she goes to her car...
Me: Goin to Walmart?
Her: <smiles> yea
Me: i need to go again....haven't in a while....we'd all be screwed if we didn't have one.
then as she goes to her car...
Me: hey what are you doing at 2 PM tomorrow?
Her: Probably be a sleep.
Me: Aww man, and I wanted to go see the Christmas play with someone. You should come and be awake by then <Smiles>
Her: Aright, sounds good. Haven't seen it before.<smile>
Me: What's your number so I can hit you up around the time i'm gonna pick u up
Her: <gives it>
Me: Alright....I'll see you then at 2PM.
Her: <Smile> Sure...have a good one.

Got my first date and it was out of no where too. Funny how things turn out.

Later during the day, I just sit around the apartment watching movies until 9:30PM a bud hits me up about a party. So I walk all the way over there.

The ratio is mostly guys but there are a few girls(30 people: 22 guys 7 girls). when I get there, bam...approach anxiety. I see a HB6.5 blonde that i've seen before and around campus, I want to go up to her...but I just don't know what to say...so i decide to get a beer...but still hold back going up to her...she even looks at me a couple time(Was my cue) but I still decide not to.

I decide to loosen up, to try talking to afew guys first...but one of the guys doesn't respond much to when i ask what he's up to. I then just go in the other room and see more people. I see a 2 set, both HB7s and a HB7.5 skinny brunette sitting on the other end...but she's with a guy who's sitting down next to her, gaming her(Didn't want to be a ****block). Also see a HB8 mixed chick with curly hair but she's talking to a guy. I don't want to be a ****block, its what i truly don't want to be. But from an earlier conversation with one of my roommates, he tells me "Every man for himself." which i kept telling myself, but something still kept holding me back. After 3 or 4 beers, i decide to approach the 2 set, even with AA.

I forget how the conversation goes but they tell me they're sisters...and that one's older than the other. I say the line "You keepin her in check?" Haha...man oh man...i def need to improve night game. A guy on this board told me to comment on the party, but I couldn't think straight and try to be funny about finding out about them, C&F. After about 2 minutes, I run out of steam. But lots of guys at the party were telling me, "he's a good guy". felt good about myself. I was planning on approaching the skinny brunette(She even looks at me a couple times) but then I start to shake...as my body is starting to desperately want to approach at this point :crackup: ...but instead approach the guy and he talks to me about the gun club they're in...the brunette too.

I walk back with 2 of my friends to another apartment and guess who i see...the 2 girls i ate with earlier during the day.haha...those kidders...they told me they were just studying. I was drunk so i didn't care anyhow. Me and the two other guys are walking to their house to crash(I live hella far) and see two drunk girls walk by. One of them asks, "where you guys havin fun at?" I forget what they say, but i then say, "Stayin out of trouble?" (I think i use that line too much even if people laugh at it. I need something more that that) They don't respond. The guys joke that I ruined the convo(No biggie...i didnt' care)I then pass out.

As of lately, i've had trouble saying things in conversations...and I know fully well its that the problem is not that I don't know what to say...its that I'm not confident in what I say. But listening to what people have to say is more my style, i just don't talk much. Its usually when i don't get feedback is when its harder. But will i give up? :box: Nope!

What I learned:
1) AA's a b1tch...but just approaching is good enough in itself.
2) I am still a good looking guy, i get looks. Now its just the attitude i'm working on.

Finals Week is next week, so i'm not sure how much of the bootcamp i can do. I won't give up till Week 4 is completed fully...even if I have to start with the basics over again!

Rejections: 1/10
Numbers: 1
Dates: In progress

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
congrat on getting that redhead #!! oh yeah, and that kiss. nice job.

i hope u're getting over that approach anxiety soon. cause that has been bothering me for a few weeks and its doesn't feel good at all. but u did a great job at the party, u did way better than me. all i do at a party iis walking around all quiet. u just need to go out party more often and u'll get used to it. and next time, don't drink too much alcohol. i know u tried to used it to overcome ur anxiety but u need to approach girls consciously so u can learn what u did wrong. if u can approach girls at the cafeteria then u can approach girls at a party, easy. u can do it!!!! and good luck on the exams. and for me, i need to stop procrastinate too much hahahah.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your doing a really good job. I feel that my game is pretty tight but when it comes to approaching 3 girls, I am too anxious to do it.

Keep up the good work

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bud, finals just ended for me and haven't approached at all during that week(I think approaching 3 girls is harder than "sitting" down with 3 girls, as ur actually sitting down and eating with them...compared to just approaching them(I don't think i could "approach" 3 girls either). Been rusty asking for the number, been playin it safe for either facebook or AIM..

Today, omg, was the opportunity of a lifetime for approaching. Lone girls were there, at last, around the cafeteria. Each of them gave me positive eye contact(even some sitting down)...but i failed to approach as i hesitated. Funny i say it, because most of the time im on campus...the females are either doing something and/or are with somebody already.

Did strike a conversation with a HB8 and another really cute blonde with a lip piercing(both caught me off guard with how nice they were), but hey...i'll be back.

Gonna try to sarge during the winter break afew times around DC, to get me in the groove to fully do week 4 once again at school.

1/2 the numbers i called, the other 1/2 i wussed out(afew were of sorority girls, but they intimidate me a little bit, but im reducing it ;-), eventho almost all of them have been nice ) but didn't get any dates...but meh...its all good.

almost forgot, the redhead didn't answer her phone for the play...its all good.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just found your journal....good work, man....I sent you my AIM, hit me up sometime and we can sarge in DC

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mall Sarge

Sup guys, here's an update during break.

Did a Mall Sarge today.

When i went inside the mall, i felt weird since i hadn't gone outside since a week ago. It didn't go as well as i planned. :nervous:

I actually told myself, "Just approach man...just so you don't get 100% rusty... don't worry about outcome." That made me feel a bit better.

I was at Target, and i kept hesitating to approach direct. Some of the sets i wanted to approach were occupied. Plus I'm still intimidated to gaming clerks/hired guns for some odd reason.

#1-I saw a HB8 brunette kneeling down looking at nail polish, and i go past her but tell her that she should buy pink kind. She tells me she needs to grow her nails. I ran out of things to say, since she wasn't facing me.

#2-Saw a HB8 blonde looking at notebooks. Once again I hesitate for about 1 minute, and then walk by her and comment on her to buy one of the other ones. This approach went a little better, as I was engaging her in conversation. She just graduated from (I forgot the college she says) and i neg her with "I heard about you ______ girls there". She laughs a bit, but i know the convo aint goin anywhere as she isn't really facing me. I do ask for her name and what she was shopping for. The conversation died after a minute. But she did say "Goodbye jose" when i was looking at notebooks(just looking as if i had nothin better to do)

#3-See a HB7 Dark brunette who i thought was a HB8 from a far, looking at CDs. Once again I hesitate to approach her. I was still nervous to do direct game, as I wasn't confident in what to say...since the first few sets didn't go that well. I just ask her "Where'd u get those boots from?" She tells me Sears, and I ask her that im trying to find a good christmas present. Only lasted for about 10 seconds. :-(. Her friend was there, so I was kinda nervous.

#4-See an older woman(looked about 40) at CD store but she was about a 7. I actually do direct this time with the line, "I thought you were cute and I wanted to meet you" and I could fully tell that she was uncomfortable, as she wasn't facing me...so i ejected after asking her

Missed quite a few approach opportunities as I just wasn't in a good mood. I tried to tell myself that u'll never see them again, but it was hard. Since i was hesitating to approach some good HBs, i felt bad. I tried self talking, that helped out a little but i wasn't really able to approach afterwards. I kinda felt lazy and was saying, "You'll do hellova job next time!"

Saw a cute HB8 brunette while i was leaving, but i didnt' approach, because I wasn't sure how her mom would react on me hitting on her.

Later go to the arcade to get my mind off it, just to have a little fun. I tell myself I'm gonna approach somemore for the hell of it, but i didn't as i had to leave with my family.

One of the wings i had over the summer hits me up to go to a house party, but I can't go since i couldn't get there. :-(. Could've worked on night game!

#5-See two HB8 sisters at Best Buy, looking at cameras 2 hours later. For the love of god, i hesitated to approach again(I need to do the 3 second rule, but the problem with that is I don't really know what to say within those 3 seconds...it takes me longer):(
I asked them what camera they were holding, and the dark brunette tells me its Sony...but i didn't get any convo in. Should've gone direct, but its mad hard to go direct with more than 1 person.

I'm proud of myself for approaching, but I kept feeling too many negative emotions when i wasn't doing as well as I planned. Plus I still hold back when they see me come and approach them. I could've just said, "**** it!" and approached...but i wasn't thinking of it. Plus, I overgeneralized too much, that since the few i approached weren't good...the rest of the approaches wouldn't go well either. I also was def hesitant to talk to anybody and joke around with them, since I felt lower confidence. Does that ever happen to you guys? When u approach and u don't do well, that ur social skills go down a bit during that same day?

I'm tempted to go back to the MM route of doing full on indirect as they might show more results, but I truly want to be good at Natural Game! But I know full well that u'll get ur bad days.

This is the quote I'll live by: Champions may doubt themselves, but they never give up while still doubting. I'm a champion!

I read a couple of Spirit Fingers Posts(especially on his site, Sexrevolutionblog.com) and that inspired me to go full on with Natural game rather than Indirect.

I'm gonna keep goin! :up: Sarge on playas!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured out what part of my problem may be going out sarging solo, i don't got a set plan. I thought i didn't need one, since u just need to have conversation, but boy oh boy...i learned different. I'm gonna read some Anthony Robbins to help me establish one.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Stayin out of trouble?" "Chillin...chillin...and chillin somemore"
Hi man. Just thought I'd mention a couple of things. In humble opinion, these phrases are kinda weak.

Regarding the first one, it reminds me a lot of the kind of things umm, how can I put this modestly, "lower status" guys used to say to me when I was younger (and pretty popular) to try and "get on my good side". (As in a hey daniel man, stayin' outta trouble? way) To my ears, this phrase sounds supplicative BAD. I suppose to chicks it isn't as bad, but there are better casual phrases out there dude. (Obviously a great deal depends on your intonation and facial expression, but it's very easy to come across as a supplicative nerd trying for approval if you get it wrong.)

Re the second one, for the life of me I can't intone this one in a way that sounds cool or imagine a truly cool person saying something like this. It just sounds like the words of someone with nothing better to say. If you can truly sound cool saying it, fair enough use it, but just make sure that you actually do sound cool (not just think you do).

I hate to make the following criticism, because you are way ahead of me on cold approaching, but I'll say it 'cos it might help: your approaches sound too much like standard (read: "boring") conversations. You might as well just go direct if you're gonna do that. The way I understand it is you go indirect in order to display some personality before making your interest known (eg asking for a number). But if you just do a standard conversation you're not really displaying anything special about yourself at all -- which is why I say you might as well go direct. I mean, she is basically just gonna judge you on appearance anyway, and in fact direct would work better (than standard convo) because it shows more confidence. You know, she's not gonna be attracted to you on what you displayed in stardad convo because it's just too... boring. Get what I mean? That's why those canned routines work, because typically they're about sometihng unusual that really grabs her attention and suggests there is something special/exciting about you. Standard convos do not do that. If you get a number or a date off a standard convo you got it because of your apperance, not because of your convo.