Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Bootcamp

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man i just came by to congratulate you on the bootcamp you are doing. its hard for me to get passed the 4th week because after i get the numbers i give up on the rest. But you inspired me to start a new one and go through with it. quick quiestion have you done street cold approaches?

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man! Sounds like you did a ton of approaches and had fun too!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your support...all of u.

Kev: Hey dude, welcome to the beginning. Let me warn u, ur gonna feel lots of emotions coming into this. Some days ur gonna want to quit, as ur nervous as hell. No lie. Other days u'll feel more relaxed, assured of ur self, etc. Its the only way to succeed. Fear is a ***** but it will help us grow. I hope u do well with ur journal pal. :)

Saint: Consistency has been my sticking point as well. Around the time i couldn't finish week 4, i didn't even call half the numbers as I wasn't sure what i was gonna say. But hey, atleast we're approaching...which is good in itself.

Phoenix: Yea bud, smiling was what i usually did as its who i am. But i was a bit nervous, so i didn't smile naturally as i do. Plus during some of the times i did smile, it was fake. But when they open up, the natural smile comes back. :)

Brak: Thanks for ur support dude...i really am impressed at ur progress out in Boston. City is def harder than a college campus...even on Campus, its still a challenge. Not sure if im goin to Boston for Spring break, but if i do...see ya there.

Yrock: If u mean on campus(outside) then yea..i have but not as of lately. But on the street off campus itself, not yet. I really need to just observe my surroundings somemore...and i mean somemore. For instance, a set thats walking ahead or behind me or a group of girls just standing there. :)

ZeroHero: Thanks bud....its def not easy.haha. I still got 4 days left to get the 10 rejections.

What i've realized is during these logs, i don't go into much detail about my frame, how i approach, etc. But i'll do it now.

Last night, typically in the kitchen area...i'd spot the set i wanted to approach...i would hesitate considering the approach since im not sure what i should say...but then in my mind i would just say "Fvck It!" and just walk over slowly and approach them from the side with a little smirk/half smile on my face.

I was shocked that quite a few of the guys there(mostly guys) didn't approach these girls around or dance with them. Typically if the girl is positioned away from me, i'd touch their arm first and then say hi with a smile on my face.

Now if i wasnt' able to touch the girl's arm...then i'd just approach toward the center from the side. Some of the girls would either smile back or have a pleasant face. Most of the girls don't see me approach(But they have seen me around), which i need to try to get some eye contact. Typically i'd just say, "Hey watsup" they'd opened up, and say "Pretty good and how are you?" but in a pleasant voice...and then we'd exchange our names and i'd shake their hand but in between both of mine but with more sexual eyes.

Then typically i'd ask if they've been at the party house before and then i'll discuss with them about the different parties and then try to see whatelse they do for fun(finding out about them). But sometimes after the hello, the convo dies as i'm unsure of what to somewhat say after that. What I am still working on is funny ass conversation...talking about things that come from my head...have a big fear in that too.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 3

Jose' Pre-Day Bootcamp Quickie: None For Today

Today I actually did not really go anywhere except for shopping.

I went to CVS and looked for something there. As i go to line, I then spot a redhead looking at makeup afew feet behind the small line(Didn't see her face, just the back of her head). I am about to approach her but decide to get eye contact from her instead when she turns around as im right behind her in a line. It turns out its someone from my English Class last semester(She remembers me)...she's as friendly as can be. She smiles and i ask what she did during the weekend. She just says she was watching movies with her bf, and we just talk about that. I didn't game her because i don't want to game girls who have boyfriends(She was sincere about it) at the University already...plus I had to leave.

Also went to Food Lion. As i'm walking down at the back of the store where the fruit is, i see a petit hot brunette sorority girl with a handbasket looking at fruit. I believe i recognize this girl, and i am thinking about approaching but she gets the item in her handbasket and then walks across from me and i just "Hey" and she says hey back. Might've been a polite hey, but who cares.
Didn't approach there either.

Return to Campus, and decide to eat at the Eating Lounge. See a guy and two girls sitting down at a table. I do the "Mind if I sit here" opener, and they say "ofcourse" The guy recognizes me but i don't recognize him. The girls are pretty friendly but most talking amongst themselves. I feel left out of the conversation, as im not sure what they're talking about plus i wasn't really talking much. Now if i was finding out about them, it would've been easier but since they were already discussing stuff that i didn't understand much. I was starting to feel alittle nervous since after they stopped talking, i had trouble coming up with something to say. I excuse myself, as the interaction didn't go well as planned.

Later on, me and my friends decide to go Subway, buzzed off the grass and see a 3 set of cheerleaders talking, sitting down in a table. One of them looks at me for a few seconds(That was my cue to approach) but I didn't as i wasn't sure of what I could say. But thats ok.

What I did learn, Four Fears:
1) I have a fear of saying whatever comes to mind in a conversation.
2) Like i said yesterday, Fear of talking to the buddy's girlfriend.
3) Fear of Rejection. I am going to have to build a calloce of how females respond to my approach. With this, i won't fear the approach cuz of it, its what i would already expect when i approach.
4) Fear of saying something random.

I've got 4 days to complete this. I might feel as if I'm taking a reverse in terms of my emotional state/backtracking compared to when i was coming along strong with my first try at Week 4...and that i'm not doing enough in terms of approaching...but in reality, i'm improving considering the fact that i'm not as nervous as i was with night game. Day Game will come back to me, plus some sets weren't viable to approach.

Numbers: 2/2
Rejections: 0/10

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 4

Jose's Pre-Day Bootcamp Quickie: None

Today I didn't do much either as it was more of a rest day. At about 9:30 AM in the cafeteria, I did ask a dark haired brunette with a nose piercing who was standing in line, of whom i could've chatted up earlier, if i could eat with her, but she said she was expecting somebody. Decide to sit down with a 3-set(Curly haired tall cute blonde, a blonde with a nose ring and tied up hair, and curly haired asian girl) who saw me walking by of whom i looked back at. They said they were about to go, but thats ok. It was basically just a minute convo and they ask my name and what year i was. I did the same.

Went to sleep at 10AM and woke up at 6PM at night. Went to one of the classes i didn't go to the previous week for the first time(Is a mini-lecture hall, about 60 students). Notice about 4-5 girls in different parts of the lecture hall. I will sit down with each of them, and initiate conversation. If they don't seemed to be involved, i'll just cut my losses. There was a dark brunette chick with a nose piercing of whom i sat with but I just asked her what i missed during class and didn't get to have conversation, since i arrived to class late.

After class, I go to the dining hall and see a tall hot brunette and a pretty cute strawberry blonde girl sitting in a table. I did the "mind if i sit here" opener, and they were very friendly. It was unbelieveable how silly they were. They were awesomely receptive and giggled alot(Pretty Down To Earth) I didnt talk much but when i did, the conversation would change to whatever topic i asked/said, when i said something. Talked about football teams, how one of the girls was from Texas, how they both were roommates, how the brunette did an internship at a news station.

I did tease them now and then by calling them, "silly, crazy, nuts" etc. They talked about other funny things such as chasing a bubble, running away from squirells. Pretty much silly talk. I eat with them for about 45 minutes, but I tell them i have to go...and say,
"Hey...let me have your numbers...we could go partying sometime" One of them said, "cool...if i don't got homework" and the other said the same thing. They both gave me their numbers. It felt pretty good with that interaction going well, eventho i wasn't really gaming them much since they did most of the talking.

Numbers: 4

Tomorrow i'm gonna go partying at another frat party. Lets see how well I do there as well! I can finish this week up!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 5

Jose's Pre-Day Bootcamp Quickie: Called the chick with glasses of whom I hung out with near the end of the semester. We are gonna be hangin out again tomorrow.

Today yet again, i didn't do much as my sleep pattern is back fvcked. Well, at about 10AM after class, i'm in the mini-cafeteria and then see an average build brunette and dark brunette girl with glasses. As i'm walking by them, me and brunette have positive eye contact. After i order breakfast and get a spoon...I sit down with them. They say they're only there for a minute...but they're pretty friendly and what not.

After they leave, i spot a lone girl sitting down. I observe to see if she has a boyfriend in line, i just "fvck it" and do the mind if i sit here opener. She says sure but she has to go in about 30 seconds. I say fine...she looks half asian half spanish(With black hair)....pretty attractive chick with those female snow boots. We fluff just about classes being pretty long and what not for this week and she leaves. I eat at that same spot and see a Tall Attractive Brunette sitting down workin on schoolwork afew tables away.

I first tell myself, "Am I going to approach?" then i say, "Of course...the only way to get better is to continue" I See at the table next to her, the girls of whom i ate with on Monday there. I say, "Screw it" and just go up to the girl asking what she's workin on. She says she's doing management....

For the first minute of the conversation, i'm carrying most of the weight as i felt comfortable being able to speak mostly during that time. She was receptive, had the Girl Next Door Vibe. Turns out she's 24...eventho i ask if she's 21. After a minute, i then sit down with her. Notice a blonde sorority chick who was eating with a dude, looking at us. :whistle:

The convo went like this:

Me: What things did u do this weekend?
Her: I went bowling
Me: Ahh...bowling....is it something u want to do in the future?
Her: :) Not really, i just went with me and my friends.
Me: U and ur must hang out quite a bit...
Her: For the most part...i usually go out with them
Me: To the bars at BB, i hear they're nice....but u don't go to them as often as you use to?
Her: ha. Not so much, riding horses takes up my time....
Me: U must be on the University Team :)
Her: Yea...takes up my time about a couple hours a day
Me: A couple hours? Wow...u must be really busy during the day
Her: I try. Its just something i like to do.
Me: Even in this weather?
her: :) All year round
Me: Haha. Wow, I couldn't even do that. Let alone horse riding itself....i hear English Riding is pretty difficult.....as Western was hard to get use to for me...
Her: I never learned Western. I've done it for a good 16 years tho :)
Me: Ahhh...if u learned English...u can pretty much ride anything...
Her: Yea, a big activity for me.
Me: Must be something u do when ur not riding with the team.
Her: Sometimes, got 5 horses back home...

We went on about horses and my experiences of my butt hurting from riding them. She started talking more about it, it never become 30-70 per say, but it was around 50-50 by the end...so it worked out. I tell her i gotta go and will let her finish her studying , since i was going to Wally World....but I then tell her "Let me have your number" She gives it, and while she's dialing it...I tell her "We can hang out sometime during the weekend" She then talks about how she goes around the other college town with the bars and stuff.

In the convo i just showed, it wasn't to where she just did closed answers...she actually talked a bit more before i replied...its just all i could remember from it.

I wasn't able to go partying tonight as i got mad homework.

What I learned today:
1) I've got to keep approaching consistent, else i'll be rusty and will have to start over again.
2) Start small and work your way up.
3) Have a thing for tall brunettes :)

Numbers: 5

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 6

Jose’s Pre-Bootcamp Day Quickie: None.

Today yet again, much didn’t happen. After I went off work at 12:30, I was in another cafeteria and saw many potential girls in tables to sit with. But then one table sparked my eye the most, a 3 set of girls I ate with the previous week( I ejected due to mad nervousness at the time lol.) They were a Tall Long Haired Brunette(The hottest one), a small dark brunette with a cute face, and a midlengthed attractive blonde. I felt more comfortable around them this time with higher energy, but couldn’t think of many things to say on the top of my head besides the typical(Wisecrack remarks/jokes come best when it comes naturally).

They were as friendly as always, but I was having a hard time having the conversation be more than platonic with the brunette, as with 3 people….its not easy talking to one person of the group unless the other two are occupied among themselves. I’m working on it tho. They were talking among themselves mostly, and I just contributed to the conversation during the dying points. The small brunette typically talked with the blond for the most part, while the tall brunette talked now and then. They just talked about different things that were going on during the week(I forget how it went for the most part). They were pretty hard to read in terms of interest level, so I won’t be able to judge much. They say they have to go somewhere, I did ask what their plans were this weekend. They say they’re seeing the 3rd saw movie at the campus theatre. I tell them that I was gonna watch it during the weekend anyways, and that I will go with them. I ask one of them, “Now how would it be possible to get in contact with you guys?” The blonde gives me her number for contact. It was weird, when they were leaving me and the blonde had eye contact, but she had more of a straight face than anything for that 1/2 second. We’ll see what happens this weekend.

After I walk out, I see a dark brunette walking some distance behind me. I looked at her(Could’ve Said hi), but I didn’t…she had a pleasant expression on her face, so who knows what would’ve happened when I talked to her.

Afterwards, I walk around the cold campus and buy my schoolbooks. I see a pretty dark brunette finding schoolbooks inside the bookstore. I wanted to approach her, but decided not to since she was occupied trying to find them.

I then decide to go back on the bus to my apartment, and see a cute brunette sitting down…as I’m walking toward her, I see that she isn’t as hot as I thought…So I just sit down elsewhere. I then see a pretty cute brunette standing, and she gives me eye contact. I give it back at her and wanting to approach, but choose not to, as there were people around and i'm not at the stage of not caring what people think yet, but god knows im reaching that stage every single day. I didn’t get much sleep the previous night, so my mindset was a bit off. I do know that all of this is in my mind.

Jose’s Post-Bootcamp Day Quickie:
Hung out with the girl with glasses later on that night. Nothing really happened at all, as after feeling her vibe, I don’t think she was as interested this time, but I did sit close to her. No biggie, she’ll make a nice friend.
Numbers: 6

What I learned Today:
1) It was cold outside, so most people wouldn’t give as much eye contact
2) My mindset is getting better. What should’ve been a bad day in terms of the boot camp(didn't get as much positive eye contact as other days, turned out not to bother me really at all as i know there will be better days.

Gonna go out this weekend to party, have more potential to get some more numbers.

NOTE: When I reach Week 5, i'm gonna also do an Audio Bootcamp from there on out, so you guys can hear my voice on how i'm feeling during that day. :)

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 7

Friday:

Today in the morning I ate with random girls again, but I didn't get any numbers as the girls weren't feeling me in the way i wanted.
I tried to hit up a few girls on the phone but none of them answered

At about 10 PM...i go off to a frat parties with about 6 people, but we find out it is cut off. We then find a smaller party with about 5 people. See a pretty cute blonde with pretty eyes there. She was pretty receptive to me, but there was another guy gaming her that was doing as well.(While he was gone, i would talk to her) She gave me her life story(talked about her) and I was receptive to it. I then saw that he was pretty cool and no girl is worth trying to fully amog for, i decided to leave with my buds to go to a diner and let him have her.

Numbers: 6
Rejections: 1/10

Saturday-Monday: None

I'll update Tuesday-Thursday's progress in a few days(Did manage to get 1 rejection). I know that they say u have a week to complete week 4, but im gonna take as long as i can with it.

I've realized something, i am ultimately afraid of the awkwardness of asking for a number when it doesn't seem fitting. I'll get over this feeling.

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 8

Hey guys, here's an update.
I've ultimately decided to move on to week 5 now. I ultimately thought that i had to follow the Bootcamp to a T. Sure, iit might still feel awkard asking for a number when it doesn't seem right, but maybe thats a sign that it isn't right to ask one. Also, sure...maybe we should build callices toward rejection, but shouldn't we be aiming for success more importantly? That's a lesson i completely forgot, i was more concerned with trying to get over my fear of the harder situations, rather than focusing on success. Getting numbers is a huge ass accomplishment, thats half the battle.

Tuesday:
At the cafeteria about 8PM....I do sit down with a 3 set of girls(A tall blonde who looked hotter form the distance, an average brunette, and really really cute black haired girl...which one of them i actually recognize. She had black curly hair with beautiful green eyes, must've been greek. We talk about one of the guys she hanged out with that we both knew. I don't really sense a "Into me" vibe coming from her toward me...more like platonic. Which was fine. I ask her what her major is and she tells me she's fashion design. Luckily, since ive been listening and remember about fashion design, from what girls told me, i asked her about the clothes she was making. She tells me she isn't able to party much anymore because of how busy she is.

Her two friends were talking among themselves, so i was just chattin her up. Afterwards, a group of people go up to them and chat with them. So I cut it short, and ask her what she's doing during the weekend. She says that she's probably sewing. I tell her we could hang out, and put my phone out...telling her to give me her number and she does, but doesn't sound too enthusiastic...so i get the number but accidentally forget to press save. No biggie, just glad that the interaction went well.

#1 Afterward, I see two of my buddies at the cafeteria and i eat with them. We joke around about random ****, which loosens me up a bit. Notice a 4 set group sitting down near them(one of the chicks i recognize and give a smile too, she smiles back...more of a friendly smile tho than anything...typical AW but she's cool). My friends tell me they're gonna play some pool in the lounge, and i tell them i'll join them in about 5 minutes.

Afterwards, i approach the 4 set and say to the girl i knew, "hey how's it goin?" as my brain was stumped forgetting her name that second. She couldn't hear me at first...but after a bit she did hear me and was mellow and i said, "hi and then" and then did the "u mind if i sit with u and ur friends here?" opener. The blonde i know says that they're about to leave in a hesitant expression(of me sitting with them, weird)...she wasn't even the one i was goin for...but her other three friends. I chat her up for a minute and then part ways.

At the lounge, im playing pool with my buddies and notice a two sit sitting down in an isolated table eating(One was a hot blonde and her attractive looking brunette friend). They are near the door. I have to go to the bathroom first(partly an excuse as i was a little nervous just full on diretly sitting wihthem them) but i do give the blonde some eye contact, she gives it party back..but looks off to the side after a second...couldn't tell what it was.
After i leave the bathroom, i order a drink and do the mind if i sit here. They look at each other for a sec, but then say sure. I'm use to it by now.

I forget how the conversation went since it was a week ago, but the blonde was a little guarded at the start but she was more comfortable as i was just joining in to the conversation they were already having. I wasn't sensing any sort of interest coming from her, but it was good chatting up with them. I then decide to continue playing pool with my friends as it was suppose to be my turn long ago.lol. But as im back at the pool table, i see another blonde who was looking toward my direction for a bit across the lounge while i was playing. I was looking back at her, but i then found out that it was the same chicks i just sat with. Wasn't sure what it meant, but whatever.

Afterwards, I see a pretty attractive brunette chick who's looking at me and my friends direction every minute...im wondering if its me or my friends. After about 5 minutes, i decide to go up to her indirectly...asking what her bowling style was...she says that she works there while walking the other direction...and i tell her she has a similiar stye like i do and she walks away. There were quite a few people around there, so i was a bit nervous...but i still gave it a shot.

Numbers: 7

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 3rd Try Day 9-10

Wednesday

Wednesday, I did eat with a brunette and her friend. During the interaction, she and her friend with glasses were mainly talking amongst themselves...I don't even remember much of the conversation we had. In a joking manner i did talk with her about why she was a middle school education major, its funny because most of the girls i've talked with who were education majors were either elementary or high school and i'd rag them on saying, "Whats wrong with high schoolers/elementary kids :p" She also talks about physics and i call her a dork.lol. We just talk about mainly school stuff.

After im done eating, i tell them im about to go but say, "hey...we should hang out sometime...wats ur number?" I give her my phone but she says with a somewhat hesistant expression, "I usually don't answer my phone. Got facebook?.lol." I then tell her sure and I get hers. Didn't get the number but meh, thats alright.

Thursday

Thursday, I did eat with a not so bad looking dark brunette with a nose piercing and her friend who was visiting her. In this interaction, both of them were talking amongst themselves and i just joined in the conversation. From reading her, i couldn't tell if she was interested or not...so i just asked for her facebook instead...she did seem to open up a little toward the end of the convo. Thats ok, no biggie. She had a nice chest tho.lol. No numbers again fellas. I'll post what tomorrow had brang later on.

Numbers: 7

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow......that was so last week. u have good memory man. i would forget what i said to a girl an hour later.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 11

[/B]GreenLake:[/B] Yea bro, i can't even remember half of what i talked about since most of the chicks did most of the talking while i just switched to different convo topics.

Friday

Hey guys, Friday was a very very good day for me

Now without a further a due...my day...

#1: Alright, during the morning...I spot a lone blonde, blue eyes with wavy hair and a white hoodie sitting down in the cold weather smoking. With my teeth chattering and in my mind of "Becoming the Player", I decide to ask her "Got an extra cigarette?" She smiles and says sure...and gives me one. I then hold it...look at it closely...and then say, "Thats alright, i don't smoke.lol" I then do the "Mind if I sit here" opener with a smile, facing at a side angle and she says sure. During most of this interaction, I ask her how her week is been and she then talks for most of the convo(GOOD).

She tells me about how she's going home for the weekend around the area she lives. I proceed to ask her if she knew afew guys who went to the same high school and she says she doesn't know them. Its last for a good 8 minutes. I then tell her that i got to go to Walmart and say, "Why don't u give me you're number? We can hang out sometime" She says, "sure" and puts it down. She then tells me, "Call anytime u want to hang out".
NICE.

#2: For most of the day, i was wondering about some of the feedback i got in the journal where one of the members commented on me not saying interesting things and that i should try canned. It was constructive citicism, and i am glad i got feedback...but in my deepest soul i don't want to resort to having to use routines just to try to spark her interest. I am now following Player Supreme's Teachings now and says to find out about her mostly....and that the attraction is already there...u don't have to try to create it...its either there or its not...trying to create the attraction is too much energy.

So then, with this on my mind...in the cold ass weather, i go inside a building waiting for that same bus. Theres a brunette on the phone who I see. After she's done on the phone, I comment on the cold weather. She says with an energetic tone and smile, "Yea....i'm freezing my butts off! But u look like u got it covered in the clothing department." <NOTE: I typically wear a topcoat now, hence the comment" She's a small brunette with her hair tied up, pretty cute(Hot when her hair is down) She is pretty friendly in the convo we have. I don't remember what it is fully about except i find out about why she chosing nursing as a major. On the Bus, her roommate was there, hence she needed to speak to her. After we got off the bus, I'm about to get her number till her roommate steps out of the bus which gets the girls attention, where she does a quick bye. No biggie. Glad I got the interaction.

I WILL UPDATE THE REST IN A LITTLE LATER.

Numbers: 8

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Zero Hero.

This Bootcamp is hard to follow to the T, as i shouldn't keep on focusing on rejection as success is more important(Which will improve my overall confidence)

Forgot to update the last part.

#3 Was in the computer lab today, and then see that a class is about to start, but then see a really attractive blonde(For Sosuave, i'll say she's an 8) going in to sit down at the computer next to mine.....I say hi to her with a smirk and she exciting says hi back(Caught me off guard again as i'm still use to just getting neutral energy replies back). The convo could only last for about a minute(I forget what we talked about besides why the class she was in was at the lab during that hour) but she was pretty nice. I couldn't talk any longer to her, as i got kicked out of the lab. After an hour of going to another lab, i see her walking out of class and tell her "We should hang out sometime, wats ur number?" She says, "Yea...we shouldm :)" with a friendly reply. I get her number, but i accidentally forgot her first name(I kinda remembered it but i wanted to reconfirm it). =-o. She seemed a little disheartened but thats ok....i just need to remember names more....but i did ask if she remembered mine. She got it right.

UPDATE:
I hit up the 2 chicks i got numbers from, of the previous post(To eat at the cafeteria with them, the next day...but most said they would be busy or that they would hit me up if they weren't.) Never got a call back. No biggie, their loss. I have finally realized that my convos really aren't boring, its just i tend to forget to describe the way i talk to the girls when I talk with them. I think i need to stop overanalyzing if my convos are boring or not, as it'll just get me more disheartened to even say anything....gotta master the basics.

but I still do have a few issues im still working on....

I'll update what happened last week.

1) My statement of Intent-What i like about the girl, i keep forgetting about revealing it to her. I typically have been holding back from it, since its usually a group thats there...but i'll change that.

2) Coming up with random things to say-Its not that i don't know what to talk about(Sometimes its an issue), but its just that im too afraid to do it as i fear getting an awkward silence.

But I know that improving on:
1) Flirting-I use to flirt quite often, when i wasn't concerned about picking up at all....but now i know that its still in me. Just gotta do it more often.

Numbers: 9

My Week 4 is finally over. On to my week 5 now.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Beginning

I'll update what has happened this past week from Jan 27th - Feb 3rd.

My agenda for week 5 is:

1) Get 10 New Numbers(But revealing my SOI before I ask it)
2) Go on atleast 1 date/hang out session after 2 weeks.
3) Take the "I have balls mini-challenge"(Stare at 5 random girl's X rated Zones who are walking by without looking away and see what reaction I get...even if they catch me looking)
4) Work on my sexual eye contact, when i see a chick that i got positive eye contact with, check her out from head to toe and back up oh yea, and to lower my eyes in a sexual way.
5) Say one random comment a day and see what reaction I get.
6) Approach 1 female at the gym every time i go, to see what reaction I get.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3) Take the "I have balls mini-challenge"(Stare at 5 random girl's X rated Zones who are walking by without looking away and see what reaction I get...even if they catch me looking)
4) Work on my sexual eye contact, when i see a chick that i got positive eye contact with, check her out from head to toe and back up oh yea, and to lower my eyes in a sexual way.
5) Say one random comment a day and see what reaction I get.

this sounds good. looking forward to see it.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 1

Hey guys, this bootcamp has been going along fine now and then. Part of me says, "Finish it" and another part of me says, "Don't finish it"

This is been a rollercoaster journey. One day i'm in the best mood as possible, and the next day i'm at a bad mood wondering if i should stop or not. But i'm still dedicated and proud im still going. Been at this for a long time, but i know success is within my reach. My game is getting better and better.

For a bit, i was wondering "why don't u just get the 10 rejections out of the way to move on to week 5?"

Then i told myself, no need...i do feel uncomfortable/awkard going for pointless rejection. I think i've matured enough to the point where i only go for the number if i sense some kind of interest or for another goal(Which is why some girls had no interest in hanging out when i caleld). So its ok not to want pointless rejection. I've gone through it already.

Monday:
Cafeteria at about 6PM, Was at a table and saw a three set sitting down. One of them was a dark brunette with a pretty face. God Damn she had a nice, big ass. During the interaction, she did almost all the talking, while i just listened with a smirk on my face. She was pretty friendly. Thats all it was. I couldn't tell if she had interest in me, so I decided to just get her facebook. Her female friends she sat with were nice. Go see her facebook afew days later and she has a boyfriend. I'm tempted to try to game her, but there's no need with her...as there are other *****es out there.

I forget what approaches I did during the rest of the week, must be a good thing considering i aint too rapped up about it. I didn't get any numbers, so i won't count that. I know i have been improving my small talk abilities, which i've typically been nervous to do.

Saturday:
Go to a nighttime rush event for a frat and meet all the brothers there. There are quite a few girls there. Notice an average build brunette chick with a tan, i've seen before but can't place where. I don't approach her right away, but i take a minute to observe her/the sourroundings. I believe she noticed me already. I go up to her on the side by saying hi, she also says hi. I comment about how its a chill party, she says yea. I then ask her what her name and she tells me. I ask her other places she goes and she typically tells me how she usually hangs around with the guys in the frat. A forget the other stuff of what was said in the interaction, so I just ejected as she wasn't feeling me.

Afterwards, talk to dude with brown hair and a beard who hung out with guys in the frat for about 15 minutes. I just listen to what he has to say, and I just let him keep talking. Which is more of my style. For a bit, I wasn't talking to anyone else, just observing my surroundings, which i believe is ok(You don't have to always talk to people all the time, you can keep to yourself sometimes.) While talking to the dude, i notice a cute brunette chick who repeatedly looks my way every minute, who is talking to afew people(A dude, and two chicks).

I was planning on approaching her on the spot, since i know she was looking at my way, but there is a guy who she's talking to. I decide to go up to her anyways, and I touch her arm.

Me: Hey there, what's goin on with you?
Her: :) Nothing
Me: You look like you want to dance :)
Her: :) But i'm going soon
Me: That's aright. What's ur name?
Her: JaneDoe
Me: It's a pleasure to meet you :)
Her: What's your name? :)
Me: <hold her hands> Steve...remember that name
Her: :) Ok...i will. This is my friend Suzy
Suzy: Hey Steve :)
Me: Hey Suzie, its a pleasure to meet you

I was planning on getting more rapport, but the rest of her friends leave.
I could've gotten the number, but thats ok.

Afterwards, I notice a 1/2 asian 1/2 white chick that lived in my dorm hall sitting down with a hot wavy haired blonde. A friend of mine with glasses with shaggy hair tells me, "How should I approach her?" This gets me thinking...to just approach them. After he leaves,

I go up and talk to the 1/2 asian chick i know and she's glad to see me. I ask her about her friend and her friend is pretty friendly too. I forget how the interaction goes but they were ready to leave(Wrong Timing)...So i just part ways with them, not enough rapport to get the blonde's number.

All in all, a good night.

NOTE: I got rid of the rest of my numbers on my phone, and am starting them a new.

Now I'm going to update Week 2, with the Mini-Challenge.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 1

Hey guys, this bootcamp has been going along fine now and then. Part of me says, "Finish it" and another part of me says, "Don't finish it"

This is been a rollercoaster journey. One day i'm in the best mood as possible, and the next day i'm at a bad mood wondering if i should stop or not. But i'm still dedicated and proud im still going. Been at this for a long time, but i know success is within my reach. My game is getting better and better.

For a bit, i was wondering "why don't u just get the 10 rejections out of the way to move on to week 5?"

Then i told myself, no need...i do feel uncomfortable/awkard going for pointless rejection. I think i've matured enough to the point where i only go for the number if i sense some kind of interest or for another goal(Which is why some girls had no interest in hanging out when i caleld). So its ok not to want pointless rejection. I've gone through it already.

Monday:
Cafeteria at about 6PM, Was at a table and saw a three set sitting down. One of them was a dark brunette with a pretty face. God Damn she had a nice, big ass. During the interaction, she did almost all the talking, while i just listened with a smirk on my face. She was pretty friendly. Thats all it was. I couldn't tell if she had interest in me, so I decided to just get her facebook. Her female friends she sat with were nice. Go see her facebook afew days later and she has a boyfriend. I'm tempted to try to game her, but there's no need with her...as there are other *****es out there.

I forget what approaches I did during the rest of the week, must be a good thing considering i aint too rapped up about it. I didn't get any numbers, so i won't count that. I know i have been improving my small talk abilities, which i've typically been nervous to do.

Saturday:
Go to a nighttime rush event for a frat and meet all the brothers there. There are quite a few girls there. Notice an average build brunette chick with a tan, i've seen before but can't place where. I don't approach her right away, but i take a minute to observe her/the sourroundings. I believe she noticed me already. I go up to her on the side by saying hi, she also says hi. I comment about how its a chill party, she says yea. I then ask her what her name and she tells me. I ask her other places she goes and she typically tells me how she usually hangs around with the guys in the frat. A forget the other stuff of what was said in the interaction, so I just ejected as she wasn't feeling me.

Afterwards, talk to dude with brown hair and a beard who hung out with guys in the frat for about 15 minutes. I just listen to what he has to say, and I just let him keep talking. Which is more of my style. For a bit, I wasn't talking to anyone else, just observing my surroundings, which i believe is ok(You don't have to always talk to people all the time, you can keep to yourself sometimes.) While talking to the dude, i notice a cute brunette chick who repeatedly looks my way every minute, who is talking to afew people(A dude, and two chicks).

I was planning on approaching her on the spot, since i know she was looking at my way, but there is a guy who she's talking to. I decide to go up to her anyways, and I touch her arm.

Me: Hey there, what's goin on with you?
Her: :) Nothing
Me: You look like you want to dance :)
Her: :) But i'm going soon
Me: That's aright. What's ur name?
Her: JaneDoe
Me: It's a pleasure to meet you :)
Her: What's your name? :)
Me: <hold her hands> Steve...remember that name
Her: :) Ok...i will. This is my friend Suzy
Suzy: Hey Steve :)
Me: Hey Suzie, its a pleasure to meet you

I was planning on getting more rapport, but the rest of her friends leave.
I could've gotten the number, but thats ok.

Afterwards, I notice a 1/2 asian 1/2 white chick that lived in my dorm hall sitting down with a hot wavy haired blonde. A friend of mine with glasses with shaggy hair tells me, "How should I approach her?" This gets me thinking...to just approach them. After he leaves,

I go up and talk to the 1/2 asian chick i know and she's glad to see me. I ask her about her friend and her friend is pretty friendly too. I forget how the interaction goes but they were ready to leave(Wrong Timing)...So i just part ways with them, not enough rapport to get the blonde's number.

All in all, a good night.

NOTE: I got rid of the rest of my numbers on my phone, and am starting them a new.

Now I'm going to update Week 2, with the Mini-Challenge.