Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Bootcamp

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 2 Day 1-3

Monday:

I was about to write a damned long post about this day, but the site screwed it up. All i will say is, i approached about 3 times resulting in a good interaction, even seeing the hottest girls i had ate with during week 4 again, but not recognizing till i got their names again.

Funny thing is that i see a brunette chick looking my way in the cafeteria, as they leave. I take my bowl of cantelope and go up to her with the "Mind if I sit here" opener...turns out it was the chick who was a dancer with a big ass. She was friendly and she says that they are going soon(Sincere)...so i see her friend is also there and i part ways.

I then see a lone midlengthed brunette sitting down eating by herself. Do the opener and she seems very receptive to me. I get her life story and she tells me she enjoys recreation, parks and tourism. An outdoors girl. I get somewhat excited as its stuff i want to take as a hobby. I keep a smirk on my face while she's talking about herself. I then remember to comment on her jewelry on fingers asking if she likes jewelry. She asks if im talking about the thing on her necklace(Could've gotten more kino from that) i tell the rings on her fingers. She says she wears them to cover her fingers. As a natural flirt when its natural to me, i tell her i like long fingers and i hold them. She seemed to have some good interest from what I can tell. So then as we are both walking out, i tell her that i'll call her sometime to hang out after hugging her. Turns out she is 24 yrs old. I get her number.

Numbers: 1

Tuesday:
While eating with my friends, I see a dark brunette chick with glasses who has an ass i like and is wearing a winter hat in the study area of the cafeteria. I feel like i was gonna ditch my friend(As one of the girls there seems to show interest in me, but she has a BF but i still might pursue her in teh future...she usually does most of the talking when im interacting with her) but i decide to go up to the brunette who's sitting down, but before i reach there...she was already leaving. I say hi to her with a smile and she says hi back. I tell her in a flirty manner, "Awww...and I wanted to sit with you" As she's walking away, ":) But I have to go to class" I could've continued talking to her but i decided not to since i'd see her again anyhow at the same spot.

Wednesay:
Go to a frat party with one of my friends who is also trying to get chicks. let me tell you, he looks like the typical alpha male...handsome guy who's buff and who females say has a sexy body. But he's pro-women tho, which may be his only problem. otherwise, he's fine. At the party, me and him just stand there since i only have a beer of alcohol. I'm still getting use to being more social with people.

I do notice a blonde is looking my way as i'm getting a drink from the basement bar, but i see she's talking to a couple guys. I didn't want to really ****block...but i do smile at her but she gives a weird look. Couldn't tell.haha. So then i see an ok looking sorority chick on the far opposite side of the room. I go up to her and say "what's up" She acts disinterested...but i decide not to give up. I just stay persistent and talk to her for a good minute about the party scene, i still see that she's still not giving me the time of day ...so i just eject as i aint wasting that much energy. But its funny, she's still looked at me while i was doing whatever.

Afterwards, i still notice i aint gettin eye contact from some of the other females there as they're dancing. So i just go up to some to dance.

I then spot a dark brunette who was dancing with a blonde haired guy, as he leaves...i dance with her...but she says she doesn't want to dance, as its her boyfriend...but she says that the other girl wants to do. I go back talking to my friend and i notice her friend, who has a cute face and has a nice thin body is looking at me while dancing(Positive by the way) so i go and grind with her. After a couple songs...I talk to her...

Me: <Having sexy eyes and looking in to her eyes> :) Hey there...what's your name?
Her: JaneDoe :)<Her eyes are dialated>
Me: Hey JaneDoe...great to meet you :)...

I also forget this interaction as we had small talk(Which im getting better at)
From what i could tell, she showed interest but i couldn't tell how much. We did dance somemore, and then she stops saying...i don't want to dance to this. I tell her, "We're going to dance to this" and she does somemore. While i'm dancing, she turns her head somewhat facing me, while grinding im moving my hands up and down her arms and im touching her waste/belly...which was nice. I'm wondering at the time if i should kiss her(She's holding my head) while we're grinding so i dunno. Afterwards, I didn't feel to great about the night as I didn't get any numbers...but as i look back...it was a success as i'm getting practice

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 2 Days 4-6.SPEED DATING REPORT.

Thursday:
On this day, I felt discouraged/disappointed since i didn't approach like I wanted(Was hesitating to approach the girls i've sat with before, as in my head i believe they would think im a loser eating at the cafeteria alone, again it was in my head eventho i knew it was bull****.) I decide to sit with people I knew, but felt disheartened since some females in the cafeteria whom i believed were ignoring eye contact/giving me positive ones. But i then realized that the limited belief was bull **** and that of course i aint a loser. I've met tons of people just through the cafeteria alone. So then i see a couple of opportunities to sit with random girls, but i felt like i would be leaving the other two hanging as i'm cool with them. Then a female who i remember from High School i believe wasn't interested, looked at my direction for a couple of seconds. I hesitate once again. I felt down, as i didn't do the approaches i wanted during lunch time. But i wasn't gonna give up.

Friday:
Was a pretty good day I would say...

At my 9AM class, saw the cute blonde chick i talked to before giving shy eye contact, but i then smile and she does too. I talk to her for about a good minute...about how she's doing. She says she's not sure what she's gonna do later on in the week(Took that as a sign that i could hang out with her) but theres' no rush. I got all the time in the world to game her. After that, in the cafeteria i spot a cute blonde/brunette small chick who's on the diving team that i wanted to hang out with last semester but never had the balls to get her contact info, but i wasn't gonna let this opportunity go by. I like her body, as she's not too skinny and not too big...just right. She is sitting with her 1/2 black 1/2 asian fellow swim team friend. I compliment her friend on her hair. The diving chick talks to me about a guy who creeps her out(older aged guy) and her diving experiences. I notice that her foot is shaking on the bottom of my jean leg(I take that as interest as i felt her foot facing toward me) So then...after about 20 minutes...i get her number and tell her that i'll call her to hang out. she does most of the talking and i get her life story.

At about 6:30PM, i eat with my alpha male looking friend and his roommate who's girl was with him. I still had the fear of talking to a dude's girl as i had the fear of thinking i was hitting on her. But i decide that would rarely happen, and i decide to confront my fear. It was hard, but i was getting through it. The fear is still there, but its reducing.

Afterwards, me and my friend decide to go to Speed Dating. Normally, most people would look down on people who went to that, but i personally did not care as u don't have to please everyone. I see that only girls were there...so me and my friend were the 3rd and 4th guy out of the 10. A few of the girls were cute, while others were not so cute and there about 2-3 girls who were partiers. The people running the speed dating thing. I was nervous doing it, as I was still not comfortable talking about myself...but in terms of the rules, i felt restricted to having the free interactions i would normally have.

#1 -The girl was a big girl who played WOW. She seemed nice.

#2 -This was prolly the hottest girl there, dyed auburn hair and green eyes eventho she wasn't super hot. I wasn't really feeling her and she wasn't feeling me, eventho she was nice/somewhat sarcastic.

NOTE: I admitted to these girls that i wanted to do the Speed Dating thing, and wasn't dragged into it. I was proud of myself for that. I saw a couple of guys in the area near there but they looked down on it. Hey, atleast we're the ones talkin to females ;-)

#3 -This dark brunette haired girl was the last girl's roommate. I ask her about her piercings and she told me about them. Again, i liked this chick a bit more than her roommate. I just asked the typical questions. But i knew she wasn't feeling me. So i decide to just talk about random stuff afterwards.

#4 -this chick was a cute brunette-blonde(Liked what i saw, she was wearing high heels, jeans, and red turtle neck with a nice chest) but her body language was that to where she was sitted down sideways with her legs crossed. I just got her life story, and it turns out she liked outdoors stuff, which i got excited about. I asked all about it and i actually liked this chick...but i wasn't sure if she was feeling me or not. So she was the first chick i had interest in.

NOTE: I got nervous when they asked about myself. I told them my major, but feared that they may find it boring. I'm working on it :)

#5 -The next chick had beautiful eyes but was ok looking. We asked the typical questions, but then i found about how she liked Anime and video games(Like i do) So i just let her talk about all of that. Had a good conversation, talked about FF10. we talked twice as long as the time limit allowed, before that round started.

#6 -Similiar to the last girl except she just rambled on. wasn't in to her...eventho she was nice.

#7 -The second chick i was interested in. I actually met her before, as i sat with her. Got her facebook. We just had normal conversation and we just talked about the RPG she was making. She did most of the talking and she was acting silly, me too. For so suave rating system, i'll give her a 7.5. She had a good chest for being a dork, cute face, and was a dark brunette.

NOTE: My nervousness was going way here.

#8 -The third chick i was interested in. She was the only sister girl there. For a sister girl, she was skinny and tall...but i liked what i saw. She was the younger sister of a fellow sister girl i thought was hot and talked to. In terms of personality, she was just like me...a listener. She was on the shy side, but she was nice. She just asked the typical questios to me, but i asked more on her. It was funny...a mirror interaction. I wasn't sure if she was feeling me or not too....but she was the 3rd.

My buddy said he had a good time.

Afterwards, I felt a little nervous as some people around the vicinity knew i took part of Speed Dating, and that they wook look down on me...but i know that who gives a ****...u can't please everyone and that u aren't any less of a man for going for what u want.

Afterwards, me and my friend go to another frat party:

When I arrived, I had absolutely no idea of what to say. I knew what to say, but I was still unsure. I did see a guy I knew there, who was a colleague. He
did most of the talking about work and how i bail im out.lol Then I see a guy on face book who is in the fraternity. He says what sup, and I ask what he’s been doing. I tried to make ok conversation, but when u have to contribute with talking, I’m getting better at. I was struggling to keep it going as I typically am best at communicating when people are the ones mostly talking. When its typically me, it’s a bit harder….but I’m doing a great job while not drunk. It was funny as hell, me and him were similiar...we let people talk.

After a bit, i go down in the basement where most of the people are at and notice that its smaller than before. Saw a girl who was getting a drink, i touch and comment on the party scene. I couldn't hear her since it was very very loud. So i kept yelling, "What" but she wasn't really conversing much.

So then im with me and my friend, and we are just standing there. One problem that i am aware of is, that i looked like i wasn't having fun with him, that i cared too much about the girls...rather than him. But then i see a 6 set of girls. I feel afraid as there are so many of them and didn't think a hi would work. But then i say, "I can't take this!" and just go up to them with a high energy hi. They are all friendly and they say they're in so so sorority. I talk to 3 of the girls, but can't see the other 3 since its pretty dark. The music is really really loud so i couldn't hear them. I ran out of things to say and i told them it was good meeting them after a minute...i felt proud of myself.

Then a hot brunette chick touches me and says something i don't remember in an excited expression. I ask what her name is and what she's doing there...she says she went to another frat date party. The convo last for about 30 seconds as her attention span was down. I didn't get much out of her. No biggie.

I then see a lone dark brunette chick on the dance floor dancing, i just go up to her and grind. God damn...i got a hard one dancing to this chick(just thinking about it)...do the body wave dance and she's feeling it. I didn't talk to her at all, except get her name...but i do talk in her ear a few times. I get her number as she's leaving. Damn, what a great ass...she could work it.

Quite a few of the girls there were stuck up, so i got ignored in some approaches/stood up. No biggie. My buff friend was standing there, but was conversating with a few chicks who came up to him.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
Monday:

I was about to write a damned long post about this day, but the site screwed it up. All i will say is, i approached about 3 times resulting in a good interaction, even seeing the hottest girls i had ate with during week 4 again, but not recognizing till i got their names again.

Funny thing is that i see a brunette chick looking my way in the cafeteria, as they leave. I take my bowl of cantelope and go up to her with the "Mind if I sit here" opener...turns out it was the chick who was a dancer with a big ass. She was friendly and she says that they are going soon(Sincere)...so i see her friend is also there and i part ways.

I then see a lone midlengthed brunette sitting down eating by herself. Do the opener and she seems very receptive to me. I get her life story and she tells me she enjoys recreation, parks and tourism. An outdoors girl. I get somewhat excited as its stuff i want to take as a hobby. I keep a smirk on my face while she's talking about herself. I then remember to comment on her jewelry on fingers asking if she likes jewelry. She asks if im talking about the thing on her necklace(Could've gotten more kino from that) i tell the rings on her fingers. She says she wears them to cover her fingers. As a natural flirt when its natural to me, i tell her i like long fingers and i hold them. She seemed to have some good interest from what I can tell. So then as we are both walking out, i tell her that i'll call her sometime to hang out after hugging her. Turns out she is 24 yrs old. I get her number.

Numbers: 1

Tuesday:
While eating with my friends, I see a dark brunette chick with glasses who has an ass i like and is wearing a winter hat in the study area of the cafeteria. I feel like i was gonna ditch my friend(As one of the girls there seems to show interest in me, but she has a BF but i still might pursue her in teh future...she usually does most of the talking when im interacting with her) but i decide to go up to the brunette who's sitting down, but before i reach there...she was already leaving. I say hi to her with a smile and she says hi back. I tell her in a flirty manner, "Awww...and I wanted to sit with you" As she's walking away, ":) But I have to go to class" I could've continued talking to her but i decided not to since i'd see her again anyhow at the same spot.

Wednesay:
Go to a frat party with one of my friends who is also trying to get chicks. let me tell you, he looks like the typical alpha male...handsome guy who's buff and who females say has a sexy body. But he's pro-women tho, which may be his only problem. otherwise, he's fine. At the party, me and him just stand there since i only have a beer of alcohol. I'm still getting use to being more social with people.

I do notice a blonde is looking my way as i'm getting a drink from the basement bar, but i see she's talking to a couple guys. I didn't want to really ****block...but i do smile at her but she gives a weird look. Couldn't tell.haha. So then i see an ok looking sorority chick on the far opposite side of the room. I go up to her and say "what's up" She acts disinterested...but i decide not to give up. I just stay persistent and talk to her for a good minute about the party scene, i still see that she's still not giving me the time of day ...so i just eject as i aint wasting that much energy. But its funny, she's still looked at me while i was doing whatever.

Afterwards, i still notice i aint gettin eye contact from some of the other females there as they're dancing. So i just go up to some to dance.

I then spot a dark brunette who was dancing with a blonde haired guy, as he leaves...i dance with her...but she says she doesn't want to dance, as its her boyfriend...but she says that the other girl wants to do. I go back talking to my friend and i notice her friend, who has a cute face and has a nice thin body is looking at me while dancing(Positive by the way) so i go and grind with her. After a couple songs...I talk to her...

Me: <Having sexy eyes and looking in to her eyes> :) Hey there...what's your name?
Her: JaneDoe :)<Her eyes are dialated>
Me: Hey JaneDoe...great to meet you :)...

I also forget this interaction as we had small talk(Which im getting better at)
From what i could tell, she showed interest but i couldn't tell how much. We did dance somemore, and then she stops saying...i don't want to dance to this. I tell her, "We're going to dance to this" and she does somemore. While i'm dancing, she turns her head somewhat facing me, while grinding im moving my hands up and down her arms and im touching her waste/belly...which was nice. I'm wondering at the time if i should kiss her(She's holding my head) while we're grinding so i dunno. Afterwards, I didn't feel to great about the night as I didn't get any numbers...but as i look back...it was a success as i'm getting practice
YOU ARE A BALLER. I absolutely love when you assured her that you like long fingers and held her hand. That is money and i know it is harder to see development in oneself, but I can tell that you are becoming more and more confident with each day. KEEP IT UP MAN.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Continued

When we return, he tells me to dress gangsta(Since im black) but i tell him i don't want to, considering its not who i am...plus i like my own style...the right *****es i want to attract will like that. We argued about him saying that only the super hot sorority *****es will ONLY go for frat guys and that i have big time competition, and should use my frat status(already in a frat) but I
tell him that I don't want to use it as a crutch just to get some ass(I want more than just quantity of ass). So then i take my pride away and decide that in some days i want to get some ass, i'll use it to my advantage. I am the devil's advocate after all ;-). But i told him that i will only use it if it is necessary, and that having a strong frame, looking great as ****, and having great game will make u stronger. At first, i totally agreed with him, but then i reargued that i will keep most of my opinion and that i know that being around hot chicks will give u enough social proof(Which im getting better at doing)

Saturday:

At the eating lounge area, notice the brunette chick who worked at the bowling alley who had a great chest and a big nice ass. I did the "I have balls mini-challenge" and check her ass out and she noticed. I couldn't tell from a far if she was looking at me directly or looking just at my direction. I decided not to approach since i wasn't in the mood, plus i was sleepy as hell. Plus i approached her before, which is the reason i didn't approach her again...plus her co-worker was there, which i didn't want to risk anything.

Numbers: 3

Results of the mini-challenge so far:

1) Get 10 New Numbers(But revealing my SOI before I ask it)

Gotten 3 so far.

2) Go on atleast 1 date/hang out session after 2 weeks.

Gonna hit up them this week.

3) Take the "I have balls mini-challenge"(Stare at 5 random girl's X rated Zones who are walking by without looking away and see what reaction I get...even if they catch me looking)

2/3 caught me looking...but i still looked...couldn't tell their reaction.

4) Work on my sexual eye contact, when i see a chick that i got positive eye contact with, check her out from head to toe and back up oh yea, and to lower my eyes in a sexual way.

Getting better at flirting, still working on the head to toe eye contact.

5) Say one random comment a day and see what reaction I get.

Still working on that.

6) Approach 1 female at the gym every time i go, to see what reaction I get.

This one i might change, since i need to be more serious about working out at the gym then just checking out girls the entire time.

Continuing on Week 5, but will also be focused on other things. A good site thats been helping me out with my inner game is:

www.theplayersupremeshow.com

Awesome ****.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your feedback. I haven't updated much as i've been doing other stuff, but its great that i am still dedicated to succeed. I figured why i got flakes for setting up dates, its cuz i gave the power to the female to which she felt like she wasn't obligated to go. That's gonna change!

This Week I will do the following:

#1 -Do the challenge over again...as i did check 5 girls out.

#2 -Go to an aerobics class with my friend and talk to some of the females there every Tuesday and Thursday.

#3 -Go to parties only 2-3 times a week.

#4 -Only will get numbers if i sense interest.

I forgot to mention to you guys, what is my purpose for all of this?

Simple, to become a player with a team of hot *****es that I am attracted to :).

Last edited:

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you are doing way better than I am. Keep it up!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 3

Day 1 PRETTY LONG.

Hey guys, today was an outstanding day. My inner game is getting better and better by the day. My vibe was hella tight.

Why?

After a bit of fustration...i realized that it was finally time to get over my fears, plus i also realized why i kept getting disinterest on the phone. It was because i gave the ***** the power, this raised my faith. I aint bull ****ting, my presence was extra strong today. I carried a great frame. I am now starting to speak deeper, from my chest. Plus the random **** i've kept wondering about(Saying random things), its already in me...just that i usually come up with it in a good mood. Plus, i don't have to do it if i don't want to.

Chicks were checking me out more, as I believe it thad something to do with the vibe I had. This was the most content/confident i ever felt at this point. Plus people were paying more attention to what I had to say(talking through my chest which results in a powerful deep voice)...which i naturally had in my chest.

Without further a do, my day!

Well at my 9AM class, as my inner self is unleashing...i decide that I'm going to sit next to any hot bytch thats in my class...but turns out they hadn't arrived yet, so I just sat next to the blonde i've had small talk with. I just ask her how's she doing and she just says she's sick. Gonna do small talk with her more...no rush getting to hang out with her.

At 10 AM...at the cafeteria...notice a lone blonde sitting down. Do the mind i sit here opener, but with greater confidence. We do typical talk, but this time my voice is deep and my eyes are 1/2 shut. She talks about how she has to go to psychology class. I get her to keep talking enthusiastically about psychology, and she's really into it. Funny thing is that while im sitting down with her, a couple of females i know walk by and say hello, with one hugging me as she walks by. the blonde then asks what my name is again.lol.
As the interaction came to a close, she says she has to go to class...so i tell her i'll see her around campus. She showed some interest level but i didn't get the number as I felt that it wasn't needed.

Then afterwards, spot another lone girl sitting down eating by herself, from a far she looked cute. So as the P.I.T. that i am, i do the mind if i sit here opener once again. This chick i was really really into. She had a good chest, an ass i liked....beautiful eyes and a not so bad face and midlength brunette hair. I get her life story, and I have genuine interest. I flirt with her saying, "You know what...I like you now...since u played the Sax" She's showing interest in me, as she's talking about herself. Thanks Player Supreme. I also share my bulk of the conversation, revealing about myself to her. All in all, probably my best interaction yet. I invite her to a frat date party, and tell her i'll hit her up later in the week for more details. I get her number. But as I'm throwing away something, i notice a dark brunette was a pretty face gives me the (Looking up look) she gives me positive eye contact....and i give her a sexy eyed glance back at her holding it with a slight smirk.

As the brunette i got the number from leaves, I go up to that same dark brunette(Sosuave standards...i give about an 8 who had freckles) Turns out she was sitting with a really tall skinny brunette female. They talked among themselves but were both hella nice. I ejected after about 10 minutes, as if she was alone....would've gamed her...and they were really into the graduate school stuff.

After, go to the Student Union Building and see a dark haired brunette with glasses and a snow hat on looking at practice exam sitting down from afar. I walk way for a sec, but then make the choice to go up to her. she's a silly girl, and lets just say in the convo i don't think she was interested but she was pretty chill....she kept talking about the test with me joking with her about it. Oh well.
I'll see her around campus in the future. Got a soft ass i like ;-)

Go to my library to really study for a test, and then i decide to go with the first part of the challenge...

I check out a total of atleast 15 girls(typically ass) and i'd say half knew i was checking them out while 3 of them turned back but i held by self fully together by resisting to look way. There was one hot chick i was checking out the whole time she was walking but she still kept eye contact with me, and i gave her a devilish smile. haha. i was shocked that nothing bad happened, and know full well nothing bad can happen as there is no crime looking at a *****. They want to be checked out, they just don't want us to know. But my fvcking god, i am so thankful that i haven't jacked off in a while...my masculine energy is flowing and plus im getting hornier and hornier, which increases my sexual communication to a *****.

While still at the library, i decide to start getting comfortable approaching girls there...so all i did was sit with 2 lone girls just doing the mind if sit here opener(while they were working on stuff), but i just studied the whole time, didn't really talk to them(as i had a test...but next time i will be gaming them, one of them was pretty hot and she was nice)

At 4:00PM at my class where the test was being hosted, i decide to sit next to the curly haired brunette with glasses who i had my eye on for a bit. I ask her if she's ready for the test, she's friendly and says yea in a ditzy expression.lol. And then she asks if im ready, and i tell her "Course...gonna kick this test's ass" I know next class im gonna have small talk with her/game her. She's seems down to earth.

Afterwards, go to the cafeteria and i spot an attractive average build blonde chick with a big ass. God Damn, what an ass she had....im becoming an ass man so u guys know. I eat with her(You guys know how i opened her). As i'm interacting with her, I get her life story and she tells me about how's she's the girlfriend of the starting quarterback for another college. I believe her as i felt she was sincere. She seemed pretty open as I was interacting with her(the convo was about 30-70). I forgot totally what we talked about, but i enjoyed the interaction. Did not get the number as I aint goin for chicks with boyfriends. Man...what an ass.

I notice more chicks are giving me positive eye contact since my frame was pretty strong today. it was funny, at the Student Union center, i notice a really really cute chick look at me....I give her a sexy look and say "hey..what's goin on?" And she gives a very enthusiastic smile back...in a goo goo ga ga expression. CLASSIC MOMENT. I didn't go up to her since a friend of mine says whats up to me and we talk about things.

At the gym, I do pretty good for a first day but then notice a short haired blonde with a nose piercing, cute face, freckles and big ass with an aerobic body. GOD DAMN! I just had to go up to her. As part of the challenge, I decided to do one approach at the gym to see what happened. After i was done with my routines, i notice she's doing an ab workout in a far way corner...i just walk over to her(Despite there being other females around and her having headphones on) I ask her, "What exercise u doing?" She seems excited that I ask the question and man oh man, she was hotter up close than from a far. I was looking at her body, and it was a tight aerobic body.

She shows me how to do the exercise, and we fluff for about 2 minutes while she shows me how to do it. I ask her when she does aerobics and all that stuff, and she tells me on random days. I do say we should go together sometime and she says with a unreadable tone, "Yea" but then i tell her, "But prolly not for a while...im busy" She says she's busy too. I could tell she was showing somewhat interest. But since i had a frat thing to go to after 2 minutes, i knew that i'd see her again, since i'll be going to the gym at around the same time.

Finally afterwards, hit up the chick who i grinded with on Friday, but she didn't contribute much on the phone and said that she was going home for the weekend. I told her i'd hit her up sometime in the future, sensed some disinterest.

Also hit up the tall brunette chick i got a number from but she said she was busy, as i invited her to drink some coffee. I told her to hit me up when she was free, so we could work something out.

Numbers: 4

Without further a due, my challenge.
1) Get 10 New Numbers(But revealing my SOI before I ask it)
Got 4/10

2) Go on atleast 1 date/hang out session after 2 weeks.
still workin on it

3) Take the "I have balls mini-challenge"(Stare at 5 random girl's X rated Zones who are walking by without looking away and see what reaction I get...even if they catch me looking)
ACCOMPLISHED. Gonna continue thsi!

4) Work on my sexual eye contact, when i see a chick that i got positive eye contact with, check her out from head to toe and back up oh yea, and to lower my eyes in a sexual way.
In the process of engraining in me.

5) Say one random comment a day and see what reaction I get.
Today I felt more free, was able to come up with random stuff...funny how it turned out.

6) Approach 1 female at the gym every time i go, to see what reaction I get.
And i'm gonna keep doing that.

7) Go to an aerobics class with my friend and talk to some of the females there every Tuesday and Thursday.
Can't wait for tomorrow, loving them tight aerobic bodies. Gonna just improve my convo skills and if one is really feeling me, insta-date ;-)

8) Go to parties only 2-3 times a week.
This Wednesday

9) Only will get numbers if i sense interest.
Doing that.

Can't wait for what tomorrow brings..gonna keep this frame strong.

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to vent out the fustrations I have had. Nothing personal to you guys...just in my head.

I'm starting to come to this realization about how i've been doing small talk. I know some members on this board are saying, "You've got to say interesting things." But one thing that i have my full faith in, "What's so threatening about talking about her?" Plus I'm starting to think, "You don't have to be ****y and funny if u don't want to. If u have an opportunity to tease and you WANT to, tease her else you're not forced to."

If she's not open to revealing about herself to you, she's not interested. Sure somethings we say can get her to open up....but why waste tons of energy?

From my conversations, it would seem that they're not exciting through some of ur guys' eyes but it might be that i don't describe the interactions enough.

Typically most convos go with me asking her a question like what's her major, etc.

and then i show a smile and tell her to tell me about why she enjoys it, etc.
And when she asks about mine, i usually say, "Guess" having her think about it and then rag her on the answer...and then eventually tell her. Plus I give them flirting eye contact.

So some members on this forum who believe u have to always entertain a *****, i aint listenin.....thats given her power.....she didn't do sh1t at all....she's got to make an effort in the conversation. Why don't u just treat her like a human being and talk to her normally?
What's so threatening about small talk? Why...cuz some other guys have done it already? Well to tell u the truth....ur DIFFERENT than those other guys, ur going mighty high in life, uve got wit on ur side, uve got a strong frame, u got good body language, u got a sexy voice. And if she's still stuck up, aint worth tryin to still pursue her(To some people who say, but she has a great personality)....well if she did, she wouldn't be hiding it now would she?

Don't mean to rag on the forum, just when i hear some people tell me what i should be doing and not, while they haven't been giving credible evidence, they have no right to talk.

Also part of this new challenge, i'm going to start stimulating a female's my mind. I got the book 'Sexual Key' and i'm reading it now.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, almost forgot....in my interactions, i won't reveal i'm in a frat till late in the convo or if she asks me.

Today will be a short day, but i'll report it.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 3 Day 2

Today, nothing really happened at all except that I did eat with a 3 set of girls and went to Aerobics. I didn't get to talk to any chicks, but god damn...so much ass there. I was messing up during 1/2 of it...which quite a few girls were laughing at me. Thank god most guys don't go there, me and my best bud were the ONLY guys there...plus a good number of chicks were giving us good eye contact. Gonna talk to a few on Thursday. That i can guarantee...don't feel so much like a perv now.

Today, kept the same frame that I had yesterday. Tomorrow you guys should see more progress.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I said laughing at me, it was when i was messing up in the different routines for aerobics. It was pretty funny.lol.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Week 3 Days 3-5

Hey guys, here's an update:

Day 3
Nothing really happened during Valentine's Day as We didn't have a 9PM Class....plus I just did whatever all day. I did eat with a 2 set that i met previously(One of the girls had an ass that moved around and her friend)

Day 4
Today was good, at about 12:30PM...go to the cafeteria and eat with the 3 attractive looking girls i've sat with twice previously(The ones who i almost passed out at the table that one time due to feeling extremely nervous during the first week back). I just asked how they were and what not. They say they were fine and haven't done anything after a while. I rag on them for that and they tell me that I tend to use reverse psychology, and i say, "Yea...;-)....i'm pretty good at it..how did u know?" Pretty good convo, but my eye was on the tall thin brunette. I think she knew that I was trying to game her specifically, as I gave her more/longer forms of eye contact, and couple of times she did mess with her while talking to me...so who knows.

I was surprised this time that they were contributing much more in the conversation. But they were still hard to read in terms of interest level. We talk about aerobics and how they're trying to go back to the gym. This brightens me up and I tell them that I'll drag them to the gym with me every time I go. They say sure, and I get the Brunette's number specifically. I actually hand her my phone to put it in, but she says she can't figure it out so I just enter it myself. I wasn't gonna let her go by if in fact she has higher interest, but maybe hiding it since she's with her friends. They were more on the chill/quiet side so it was hard to guage.

Day 5
At about 2PM, As I was walking away from the student union center, I notice a blonde and her friend are eating in the cafeteria which is about 30 feet away...but the blonde was looking at me for about a good 3 seconds...i of course looked back at her giving a sexual glance...there was a wall baracading both our vision at that point...

So i go sit and eat with them. But surprisingly the blonde didn't seem interested. I was wondering why. She didn't contribute much in the conversation and i could tell she might've not been as interested as I thought as when I shook her hand she pulled it slowly away right after we had contact. The other girl, I in fact knew but she didn't know me. I mostly talked to her since i was getting more from her than the blonde. I decide to eject after about a few minutes.

Fast Forward to about 5 PM. Was at the gym and did my routines just fine. See some fine ass *****es on the elliptical/treadmill. Was planning on talking to them, but they were all taken...but i see a friend i knew who was also on one, so I talked with him for a good few minutes.

Then at about 10PM...go to my chapter house for a party(Had no alcohol at all since im trying to get in great shape).
Only a couple of b1tches were there...till i see a group of three girls who were alright looking about 10 feet away in a semi-seculded area standing.I go dancing with one of them as they were moving to the beat, and I find out one of them was taken. I try to dance with the other one, but she didn't want to. I chat them up for a minute of who they know at the party, where they usually go, what they do for fun, but I wasn't getting much out of them as I would like.

Well, I then notice a tall skinny curly haired blonde(Sosuave scale...i give her an 8) who was next to one of the brothers who I got some eye contact from(She had *hard to read* eye contact...as she was looking right at my direction but not right at me but was?) So I couldn't tell if she was interested or not at first. So I look at one of the brothers asking him via eye contact if he was trying to holla at her, but he looked back saying it was all me. So I go up to her and say hi. With a smile she goes hi. The convo went something like this. I had a calm vibe with me, as the music wasn't that loud, matching hers.

Me: Hey there *smirk*
Her: Hi
Me: How's it goin with you?
Her: Fine
Me: Looks like ur havin lots of fun playing beer pong, that must be ur fav. game
Her: Yea, i play sometimes...not so much anymore.
Me: me too. But its still a fun game.

<for a minute, ask who she knows and my fellow frat bro tells me that they've come to visit him. Introducing me to the other friend, so then after a minute. She tells me they all went to the same high school and it went well> then after...
Me: I never got your name.
Her: Ally, wats urs?
Me: Steve...pleasure to meet you(Here I could've purposely mumbled my name...and then have a reason to talk in her ear...which i've done before)
Me: remember that name *Smirk*
Her: ha. Ok. *Smile*

The convo pretty much lasts for about a minute where I ask about her major, where she goes etc. But then her friend has to go to the bathroom and she tells me: "I guess I gotta go with her" Right here I could've told her, "Nope...I aint finished talkin to you yet."

Plus after she went to the restroom with her friend, she was sitting down in the chairs near the beer pong table. I was talking to a bunch of other people, but from the corner of my eye...I wasn't sure if she was still looking at me or not. I was a little frustrated since I couldn't guage her interest level, but then I told myself that I am not going to give up that easily...so then after I'm doing talking to a bud of mine,

I see she's eating a jello shot

Me: Ahhh....u look like ur havin fun diggin in to that jello shot :)
Her: Yea, its pretty good :)
Me: Which ones have u tasted?
Her: they usually have vodka in them
Me: Oh man, I make a mean jello shot! I put everclear in those i have!
<her friend she's with says she has to go to the bathroom, so that leaves an empty seat>
Me: Well since ur friend will be right back, u mind if i sit right here? ;-)
Her: Sure :)
Her: What's ur major?
Me: Fashion Design :-\
Her: really? cool. :)
Pause for about 5 seconds...
Me: You honestly believe i'm a fashion design major? :p
Her: Haha. I dunno...alright then...wat is ur major then?
Me: Guess. :)
Her: ....I...dunno.... :)
Me: well, use your imagination...just one guess...
Her: Not sure....:)
Me: Aright aright, i'd have u guess more...but i'll tell u....u know the internet....we make it work
Her: Ahhh ok....i got one of those Microsoft apples..
Me: Haha...a microsoft apple? wow!
Her: heh...im pretty computer illiterate
Me: Hey, u gotta start somewhere...

Me: Since u know mine, what about nursing do you like?
<Well for the next few minutes I now attempt to get her life story, by finding out that she wasn't happy with nursing but wanted to do fitness for her major and find out she's a pilates/aerobic instructor. this gets me excited and i tell her my experiences through doing aerobics and i get more out of her till her friend comes back but I tell her friend that she can sit back down again(Which instead could've still sat there, and had more rapport with her)>
The convo died there, but I was glad I atleast got some kind of interaction out there, eventho there were some things I still could've did.

Me and my best bud leave there and go to another frat party(1PM) where i know the guys real well(Mostly dudes were there). Its pretty dark in the house(Blue lighting). I wasn't able to get any eye contact from any females since most were dancing/pretty drunk. I did see prolly the most sober chick, at the party, who was standing with her friend talking to one of the brothers I know. I touch her arm and go chat with her. She was a small cute brunette. From the first initial hi, i got the vibe that she wasn't interested and wanted to hear what the brohter had to say. But I still had convo with her for a minute, she tells me she was getting recruited for field hockey for the same university...and I tend to get some thing out of her from that...but she was just being polite from what I could tell. So i ended it quickly.

Then i tried to grind with a few other girls but got rejected each time. It was a little disheartening, but since my inner game is much stronger now, it didn't bother me. So me and my friend leave after a bit. I was a little frustrated with the two sides of my self, one knowing i don't need alcohol to socialize and the other side wondering if i really do need it. I made a very good choice that i shouldn't go to late night parties anymore, since people there are probably too drunk to talk) Eventho i did talk to quite a few people over there.

But it was funny, i had a revelation about that party. That maybe i've matured from it. I remember those days back when i was a freshman and I was gun hoe about going to every single one, but after seeing quite afew of those drunk people....i realized maybe frat parties really aren't my thing. My friend tells me that i sound mad as we leave while talkign to him, but it was more of i just wasn't really impressed with it that much.

But that was just me from last night talking, i'll still go to them now and then...and if i still don't like them, there's always apartment parties.

What I've learned still:

Still haven't gotten a Day 2 Yet, but technically i'd say I started up again 2 mondays ago...now getting numbers from interested girls. Chick that i was suppose to go to the date party with hasn't hit me back up yet, after leaving her a message(Thursday Night), so looks like that won't work out. Forgot to get a back up on some of the other days, as i'd think that it was all said and done. But all I know is my inner game is getting that much better, and success is coming soon....just a matter of time.

Last night i did reflection and did feel a little down since things aren't going as fast as I want them, but then I reaffirmed myself and I felt mad great again. Shows how much i've improved in myself. I'll keep it up no matter how long it takes. I won't fall victim to my lower self.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Hey guys, these past few days have been slow....plus i've been frustrated as hell mentally.

Tuesday:
Saw a pretty hot blonde with a laptop in the cafeteria. I do the mind if i sit here opener with my tray. She says no, but then she changes her mind a second after.haha.

So then i smile and tell her thats ok....then i see a dark brunette...but she says yes she minds...so i eat by myself. I then see the small diver girl and she sits at my table after she was done eating with her friend. We talk for a good 35-40 minutes...we were typically discussing about her wanting to quit the diving team. I wasn't in the best mood that day as i was 1/2 out of it, not getting much sleep....but we did have a good convo. We decide to have dinner the next day at 6PM at the same cafeteria...i tell her that i'll call her if i can't make it. During this interaction, her foot is stepping on mine(Don't know what thats been about)

Wednesday:

Still not in the best mood, did the mind if i sit here opener at breakfast again to a lone brunette...but it was the one i've seen so many times in the cafeteria already(ate with her and her friend once, she was also at the speed dating thing)...she doesn't have a happy look on her face as she says she has to study...i not really wanting to eat with her either but to avoid embarrasing myself, i tell her i can study too, she doesn't seem to happy...so i smile and tell her aright.

While sitting down by myself, i started to overgeneralize wondering if i'd make the same mistake again with other females i sat down and ate with. I knew it was all in my head. See a hot blonde sitting down with a laptop. I tell myself i aint gonna overgeneralize and i go over and do the mind if i sit here opener again, with the little yogurt left i had of the food. She was studying for a class but was receptive to me sitting there. Her friend(I know her, also a blonde) sits down to eat with us. they talk amongst themselves the whole time, so i never got to really talk to them, plus i was also studying too.I felt a bit down since i didn't really have an interaction at all, plus i had a nagging(but no where near) official thought of if i should keep on going with this.

There are still a couple numbers i haven't hit up yet, since either i wasn't in the mood or that I feel that it wouldn't be a good idea since they were prolly busy at the time. So i will do that soon.

At 1PM, i go to a store and see a sorority girl(Sales Clerk) there when i want to purchase my letters shirt. I get kinda hesistant talking wanted to game her, as i still have an underlying fear of gaming clerks. I know why...but i did purchase my letters and she seemed friendly and helpful when i told her of the stuff i wanted.

At 3PM in the cafeteria, sit with a petit black chick(A good lookin sista in my eyes, small curby booty and nice chest) and her average looking friend(i see that the black chick saw me...so i decide to sit with them). They don't seem to contribute much to the conversation, as i ask the basic questions....plus they seem more into it when they're talking amongst themselves.

Afterwards, see a brunette chick with an average build with a nose piercing(She aint bad looking, not a bad body). She didn't seem interested either. I was getting her life story, but she didn't really show interest, as she had class at 4 PM. No biggie. I aint havin to change nothing, not trying to create attraction.

As frustrated as i've been, at 6PM...i arrive at Dalton one minute later(Which is fine since we both agreed around 6 time) but the diver chick didn't show up(left her a message an hour before specifying where exactly we were meeting up)...i waited for her for a good 10 minutes...but she didn't show up. I know in my mind that she def forgot about it.

My frustration in my head really got to me(Almost at the breaking point) as thing haven't been following through(Eventho i know all of this is ridiculous as the best get flakes now and then) but i could lie to myself that it did partly bother me. And in my mind i was starting to have the thought of giving up, eventho my pride will never let me. I just felt so mellow, and so low energetic that I really did not want to sit down and eat with any other females in that same cafeteria since i just didn't want to.

I did sit and eat with a couple guys i knew who so happened to be in that same cafeteria and i started to feel better but I still wasn't in the best mood. I did notice females were checking me out more for some strange reason while i was eating with the guys. Plus quite a few people i've known did say hi to me(Seems like i've met LOTS of people this semester alone just from sitting and eating with people) It seems like when im mellow energy/really low energetic/have a serious expression on my face...they tend to do it more rather than say i have a more friendly vibe to me. Plus, i checked a few chicks out as usual.

What i learned:
1) I'll be honest, not getting replies from this thread kinda got me a little mad, as some other members who don't even do FRs are getting more replies on random topics they make. But hey, who cares if people respond to topics or not(Its for u anyways). Who cares if anyone replies to a journal or not, its all for me anyways...plus i don't update enough.

2) Alot of my inner insecurities were trying to come back, but i kept my ground.

3) Success will come, it'll just take more time

4) I seriously need to realize that i don't always have to be worried about gaming during days im busy, my game won't falter.

I will get a successful day 2! I just need to rethink some things. Eventho i keep feeling like im starting over in some things.

5) Man oh man, i should be getting more numbers...but meh, what u gonna do? No point trying to get them if there is no interest from them.

Things will get better, i'm sure of it. :box:

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
Hey guys, these past few days have been slow....plus i've been frustrated as hell mentally.

Tuesday:
Saw a pretty hot blonde with a laptop in the cafeteria. I do the mind if i sit here opener with my tray. She says no, but then she changes her mind a second after.haha.

So then i smile and tell her thats ok....then i see a dark brunette...but she says yes she minds...so i eat by myself. I then see the small diver girl and she sits at my table after she was done eating with her friend. We talk for a good 35-40 minutes...we were typically discussing about her wanting to quit the diving team. I wasn't in the best mood that day as i was 1/2 out of it, not getting much sleep....but we did have a good convo. We decide to have dinner the next day at 6PM at the same cafeteria...i tell her that i'll call her if i can't make it. During this interaction, her foot is stepping on mine(Don't know what thats been about)

Wednesday:

Still not in the best mood, did the mind if i sit here opener at breakfast again to a lone brunette...but it was the one i've seen so many times in the cafeteria already(ate with her and her friend once, she was also at the speed dating thing)...she doesn't have a happy look on her face as she says she has to study...i not really wanting to eat with her either but to avoid embarrasing myself, i tell her i can study too, she doesn't seem to happy...so i smile and tell her aright.

While sitting down by myself, i started to overgeneralize wondering if i'd make the same mistake again with other females i sat down and ate with. I knew it was all in my head. See a hot blonde sitting down with a laptop. I tell myself i aint gonna overgeneralize and i go over and do the mind if i sit here opener again, with the little yogurt left i had of the food. She was studying for a class but was receptive to me sitting there. Her friend(I know her, also a blonde) sits down to eat with us. they talk amongst themselves the whole time, so i never got to really talk to them, plus i was also studying too.I felt a bit down since i didn't really have an interaction at all, plus i had a nagging(but no where near) official thought of if i should keep on going with this.

There are still a couple numbers i haven't hit up yet, since either i wasn't in the mood or that I feel that it wouldn't be a good idea since they were prolly busy at the time. So i will do that soon.

At 1PM, i go to a store and see a sorority girl(Sales Clerk) there when i want to purchase my letters shirt. I get kinda hesistant talking wanted to game her, as i still have an underlying fear of gaming clerks. I know why...but i did purchase my letters and she seemed friendly and helpful when i told her of the stuff i wanted.

At 3PM in the cafeteria, sit with a petit black chick(A good lookin sista in my eyes, small curby booty and nice chest) and her average looking friend(i see that the black chick saw me...so i decide to sit with them). They don't seem to contribute much to the conversation, as i ask the basic questions....plus they seem more into it when they're talking amongst themselves.

Afterwards, see a brunette chick with an average build with a nose piercing(She aint bad looking, not a bad body). She didn't seem interested either. I was getting her life story, but she didn't really show interest, as she had class at 4 PM. No biggie. I aint havin to change nothing, not trying to create attraction.

As frustrated as i've been, at 6PM...i arrive at Dalton one minute later(Which is fine since we both agreed around 6 time) but the diver chick didn't show up(left her a message an hour before specifying where exactly we were meeting up)...i waited for her for a good 10 minutes...but she didn't show up. I know in my mind that she def forgot about it.

My frustration in my head really got to me(Almost at the breaking point) as thing haven't been following through(Eventho i know all of this is ridiculous as the best get flakes now and then) but i could lie to myself that it did partly bother me. And in my mind i was starting to have the thought of giving up, eventho my pride will never let me. I just felt so mellow, and so low energetic that I really did not want to sit down and eat with any other females in that same cafeteria since i just didn't want to.

I did sit and eat with a couple guys i knew who so happened to be in that same cafeteria and i started to feel better but I still wasn't in the best mood. I did notice females were checking me out more for some strange reason while i was eating with the guys. Plus quite a few people i've known did say hi to me(Seems like i've met LOTS of people this semester alone just from sitting and eating with people) It seems like when im mellow energy/really low energetic/have a serious expression on my face...they tend to do it more rather than say i have a more friendly vibe to me. Plus, i checked a few chicks out as usual.

What i learned:
1) I'll be honest, not getting replies from this thread kinda got me a little mad, as some other members who don't even do FRs are getting more replies on random topics they make. But hey, who cares if people respond to topics or not(Its for u anyways). Who cares if anyone replies to a journal or not, its all for me anyways...plus i don't update enough.

2) Alot of my inner insecurities were trying to come back, but i kept my ground.

3) Success will come, it'll just take more time

4) I seriously need to realize that i don't always have to be worried about gaming during days im busy, my game won't falter.

I will get a successful day 2! I just need to rethink some things. Eventho i keep feeling like im starting over in some things.

5) Man oh man, i should be getting more numbers...but meh, what u gonna do? No point trying to get them if there is no interest from them.

Things will get better, i'm sure of it. :box:

Jose,

Have you thought about approaching females outside of college? Also, I cannot see your interactions, but how are your conversations going? Are you interesting? Being funny? Showing interest when she deserves it?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Brak.

That might be the problem, i don't really describe the interactions enough on here.

Well, typically the campus is located in the middle of no where...so its hard approaching else where besides the typical campus places.

Well I'll give you a better discription, of those nose ring girl:

She is reading a book in the cafeteria...

I was sitting down in the table on the other side of the hall.

Me: *Smirk* Hey...you mind if i sit here?
Her: *Serious/normal expression* Sure

For the most part of the conversation, I didn't really talk about myself....rather...she didn't really ask about me except what my major was(Except...i just told her to tell me what hers was first)... as i was sitting down opposite of her. She told me she did Sign Language, and I just had a 10 minute conversation about that(Asking her why she chose to do Sign Language and if it was like learning another foreign language). She did seem to give some good input in the interaction, but from her body language/expressions on her face...she seemed more on the shy side...plus she didn't really look at me much...except a few times.

When I did introduce myself, we did shake hands...which is good. I personally wasn't sure of how to tease her, since i feel like u only should if its appropriate...plus when im typically comfortable.

I personally had a warm expression on my face...and my voice projection could be heard...and laid back body language...i possibly smiled a bit too much.haha. I typically do...just been me.

Brak, ur right...for these interactions...i think i show interest way too fast without them even earning it....plus I didn't really talk about myself, more of the lines of relating her experiences with mine. Plus, i didn't really get eye contact from her prior to the approach...so maybe thats where i need to change a few things.

Also, i personally have the mind set of why try to create attraction...since shouldn't it be there already? But thats typically if u get eye contact first in my book.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What in the world am I talking about? I've gotten many replies from this thread. Disregard what i said in the post where i said i was mad.

Its all in my head and frustration. I'm starting to feel fine now.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aye man, just got caught up 2 date on your bootcamp, you are killing the lunch scene, you are like the cafeteria assassin or something, lol. And where are you meeting freckled faced girls n stuff, I aint even seen one over here, lol. I would have probably stuck with the black and asian friend on week2 day 4-6. That's my kryptonite, something looking like Amerie will have me sprung in a 2nd, lol. I was gonna say someting about your conversations but midway through the page you noticed it (although I dont know if you rectified the situation yet) Are you talking about stuff they couldnt talk about with their girl friends? I think you might be falling into the galpal region with some of them. I see you are flirting with a bit of suggestive smiles and eye contact but you might need to step it up a bit. Yaknow, a bit of kino here and there, more daring conversation, you get the idea. OTOH, you want to probably get a bit more attraction or rapport before you try so as to not scare them away by coming on too strong.

Also hang on to that inner game man, that sh!t was hardcore, I remember being there when i was on top of my game and it is powerful as hell. You start eye-fvcking every chick that goes by, your body language is automatically perfect and things just seem to go your way. How are things going for you in the library too are you thinkin of venturing back there? I've picked up one girl there my whole life, it just seems too awkward for me most times. What I used to do is ask them too watch my stuff and go use the bathroom or something and then come back like "did you have to fight anyone off my stuff" and then take it from there like we are old pals. Im interested to see if you can make things work over there.

Also like Brak said, try approaching outside the college, or at least outside the cafeteria, lol

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Alot For your feedback dude!

aye man, just got caught up 2 date on your bootcamp, you are killing the lunch scene, you are like the cafeteria assassin or something, lol.
Neither light nor dark assassin...i'm the dusk(almost darkness) assassin nigga.lol.

Are you talking about stuff they couldnt talk about with their girl friends? I think you might be falling into the galpal region with some of them. I see you are flirting with a bit of suggestive smiles and eye contact but you might need to step it up a bit. Yaknow, a bit of kino here and there, more daring conversation, you get the idea.
Daring conversation, i could try that. But I'm not 100% sure of what it consists of. Kino is hard in the cafeteria as i'm sitting across from her(Maybe i should sit NEXT to the girl i want to game rather than across)...as when there is an extra person...its hard to really game her while she's in front of her friends.

Hmmm...this got me thinking. Maybe I should stick with sitting and eating with just lone girls in the cafeteria(If i don't get any eye contact) and then groups of girls when i do get eye contact....unless i see a girl in a group that I really have my eye on.lol. It'll just make my life that much easier. Also i should be sitting NEXT to the girl im trying to game if its a group...rather than across from her.

Also hang on to that inner game man, that sh!t was hardcore, I remember being there when i was on top of my game and it is powerful as hell. You start eye-fvcking every chick that goes by, your body language is automatically perfect and things just seem to go your way.
I remember that feeling all too well. Feels like you're on top of the world and can do anything!

How are things going for you in the library too are you thinkin of venturing back there? I've picked up one girl there my whole life, it just seems too awkward for me most times.
yea, the library can be awkward as they're typically doing stuff. It seems like besides the cafeteria/parties, most of the females are either doing stuff already...so its been my natural alternative to do the cafeteria(none were really outside, as its been quite cold). Typically hard to get eye contact from any of them usually before the approach. I'll actually return to the library to try it out.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Man its about a week since i've update here.

Well the chick who i thought flaked on me approached me and asked me why i didn't call earlier(Left a message an hour before to kind of remind her) but then she told me that I was suppose to call her to make sure the plans are confirmed. I told her that I would call IF the plans weren't gonna happen. Miscommunication i guess.

Well last Thursday and Friday I was busy with Frat stuff, so then Saturday Night I got drunk again(Been a while). Typically quiet as always. Didn't expect chicks there, but afew of them were there.

So then, that kinda threw my game off since alcohol causes me to not talk unless someone else says something or i have something down in my head. There was this cute chick(Pretty face) i saw walking around, i tap her on the arm and she smiles and says that she'll be right back...i told her i'd be around. So then after about 10 minutes, I see her again walking out of a room. I'm sitting on a stool, tap her arm again and say, "hey...watsup" She sees me and stops.

She says her name is Kelly and she's playing with her hair. I take that as good interest. She then says she in so and so Sorority. I tell her I know a few girls in there and she asks me which ones specifically. I tell her a few names. Then while im doing that, one of my fellow frat brothers ****blocks me(My first one.lol) and asks how she's doing and that they should party sometime. Her friend was standing right next to her and i somewhat talk to her during then, but they both leave. I was bothered by it, as I was thinking that I must've looked like I wasn't doing that well if he would come over...but it turns out...he would've done it anyways regardless, so I was doing just fine during then.

For a bit, i'm pretty nervous to even approach as i kept telling myself the excuse, ur not suppose to approach tonight or ur too drunk to conversate. I tell myself its what i really want to do, regardless of the state im in.

ILL UPDATE MORE COMING UP.