Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Bootcamp

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me introduce myself. I'm 20, go to a party school filled with mostly hot chicks, ratio is 60 girls:40 guys

It all started when I was on a blind date with a friend of mine I knew. I go on AIM one day and ask a buddy of mine, "Should I or should I not get flowers?" he tells me not to and gives me other good tips on. I try to find out about how he knows these tips, and he tells me, "Double Your Dating" gives me the e-book...read about it, finetune my sense of humor(get more laughs) but still sucked with gaming. Eventually led me here...right before college. Didn't apply as much as I admitted...left but am back. Giving the bootcamp a chance.

Funny, all the girls i've talked to have mostly been freshmen and I'm a junior.

Tired of giving up whenever I get rejection, want to get through it and see for myself how this will change my life. Want to get rid of the AFC in me, and not only be better with women but my life in general. I once wanted to be a PUA but at the time i realized i had alot of habits that i wanted to get rid of. I am in the process of becoming an alpha male. Will it be hell sometimes in my mind? Yes. Will I be terrified of some situations? More so than ever! Will I do this to the end even Ifail a week, already taken care of! Here we go! On to week 1.

Last edited:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are what you think. In other words, no one controls your fate except for yourself. You can be the biggest loser on the planet, or you can be the most sought after guy at your school. Keep things positive and there will be little anyone can do to stop you.

good luck

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1

Here's my week 1 for all you guys.
Began this on October 27th.

I actually tried saying to random people weeks previous but it was just to get over social anxiety.

Day 1:
Walk around campus most of the day, it was pouring. Meet up with a girl I randomly sat with 2 weeks previous and we eat at the dining hall again. Only able to get about 4 "hi's" in with 3/4 of them are with full eye contact.
Total: 4/50

Day 2:
Did some errands for halloween weekend. Was fustrated trying to figure out this eye contact stuff. Say hi to 2 random people, and they respond neutrally back without much eye contact. Then I see a group of 3 attractive girls walking in my direction, I normally would to the other side of the sidewalk or just look away so that they wouldn't catch me looking...but I just kept walking like i normally did, and I made eye contact with the hottest one....and gave her a warm smile and said "Watsup"...which she returned and seemed excited. Felt an ego boost. Said hi to the other girl in the group but she gave a uninterested expression and said it out of politeness. Saw a green eyed 7.5 walking around, gave her a big smile and said "how's it goin" She smiled.

Said hi to a middle aged woman but she looked away and said hi. haha. Went to the gym and said hi to 2 more people and this HB9 big breasted chick who worked at the gym. She's the girl who knows that guys hit on her ALL the time, i just said watsup to her...and she politely said watsup back. On my way to a party that night, say hi to 3 more people walking by.
13/50

Day 3:
Didn't do much Sunday as I stood in the apartment playing computer games. Yea, thats my typical sunday...being a nerd.lol. Got 3 his in...one from a petite blonde cutie and two more at which one ignored...as i had food in my mouth..haha. Not as bad as i thought, just getting this many hi's is far from easy. Got 33 more to go!
16/50

Day 4:
Monday was great as I got about 10 more here. afew were guys walking around campus, nod my head and say watsup. Couple of girls i see walking past the dining area and I say watsup to them after they notice me. A good day, sunny outside.
26/50. Got 24 more to go!

Day 5:
Tuesday
Was almost halloween night. Saw quite a few girls walk by here and there while walking to and from campus, just comment about them getting ready for Halloween...some laugh and tell me that they do plan to go out...too bad i didn't stop any of them to keep the conversation going. :-(
35/50. Got 15 to go

Day 6:
Wednesday
I was nervous as hell today for the strangest reason. I couldn't look anybody in the eye for an hour till i talked to myself and calmed down. Self talk def is the 5hit. Raises my confidence a bit again. Sit with random 2 sets during Brunch, 4PM dinner and 6:30 PM dinner just saying hi to them while passing by and then just eating with them. Was aware that i needed to get 50, so I just decided to say hi to whoever was walking around...even some of the University Staff that were walking around. Managed to get about 13, i don't remember the exact number but around there.
48/50. 2 to go.

Day 7:
Thursday
Feel sleepy as i stood up the previous night working on a programming assignment. Managed to get 2 his in, as I was quiet most of the day since i was so ready to fall asleep at random moments.

To sum it all up, I felt that more hi's should've been with more eye contact and that I shouldn't be intimidated to smile fully with the Super Hot girls.
WEEK 1 COMPLETE

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2

MY SECOND WEEK
Note: I had previously sat with girls at the dining hall eating with them for 4 weeks prior to this bootcamp, and saying hi to random girls walking by.
Began it on November 3rd and ended at November 10th.

DAY 1:
Didn't do much during that day, had a surprise birthday party i attended to. Two girls i saw with in the cafeteria afew days previous came by and got DRUNK. They were with two guys, who I deeply respect and let them have their fun. I don't want to steal girls from guys, unless they are totally BOMBING out.

#1-Cafteria. 2 girls, one is a 7 brunette, cute, definitely gf material. Wants to study abroad, we talk about that for a while. Get her AIM, and even hug them.

DAY 2
Did really nothing, except go to the gym...afterwards...
#2-Eating Lounge. 2 Girls, one is a 7, and the other is a 7.5 blonde. The blonde asked me alot of questions, made them guess for the answers. Talked for a bit, got her AIM.

DAY 4:
Did quite a bit of conversations this day during the school day...

#3-Talked with a guy who was talking to someone else I knew. Talked about Frat stuff. Convo lasted about 3 minutes.

#4-Talked with a girl who was sitting to the left of me on the bus. She was cute, a 7 dirty blonde. She was a nursing major, and thats what we talked about on the ride. Lasted 5 minutes, didn't get her AIM tho.

#5-Walked to the bus to campus from my apartment. Said watsup to the guy who was walking behind me. He lived in the random apartments, talked about his roommate being in a frat. Lasted 2 minutes, as i had run out of things to say.

#6-Girl On the way to class. While walking to the building, she notices me...I smile, convo lasted at 2 minutes about what class she's doing. Didn't get her AIM as it was sudden.

#7-Sat with a group of 3 girls(Cheerleader, Snowboard girl, Skii Girl) at a mini-lounge/cafeteria. Each of them were 7s, except for the Snowboard girl who w a 7.5. Lasted atleast 10 minutes. They were receptive to my jokes and finding out about them.

DAY 6:
This day changed everything, now I know i can approach once again!

#8 the Girl-Talked to a girl in my Morning Health class in the gym, was on a treadmill…was able to keep conversation going, eventho she didn't say much.

#9-My first "outside" approach. She was a 7.5 . She was sitting outside a dorm hall waiting for a ride. She looked like she was thinking hard, commented about it. She was on the volleyball team and what they did for that. Convo lasted for about 2 minutes as she had an important call.

DAY 7:
Didn't do much this day, actually stayed back in the apartment.

#10-Dining Hall, day time. Two girls, one 7.5 blonde, the other...a big girl. Was sitting down and eating right next to the blonde and was across form the big girl. The big girl did most of the talking, at which i would ask what blondie thought, and she'd laugh whenever i said a joke. But they didn't talk much, and seemed to then watch the TV that was there. Didn't get the convo flow I wanted, so didn't get her AIM.

What I definitely want to improve on is to continue approaching when i see the opportunity, even if I'm not sure what to say, continue conversation skills, and asking for their # instead of their AIMs, eventho AIMS are fine to me, not try to only limit myself to those approaches, try to do as much as I can within reason, and not get tense around the 8+ chicks. Week 3 will be difficult...10 approaches....time to no longer hold back.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, hence my message. You are what you think. So if you think you are a computer nerd posting hour long journals online in the middle of the night, then you will be.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3...Unfinished!

WEEK 2 COMPLETE

Here's how my first attempt at Week 3 has gone.
I wasn't able to complete it but I still want to post it here, as I will try again!

This was from November 10th to the 16th

Day 1
---
Approach 1-Did a cold approach with a 6 curly haired blonde sitting down. Asked her where she got her sunglasses from, talked about how I saw those
same glasses at Sunglass Hut and i tried them on thinking i was cool. She was a theatre major, just regular talk. Decided to end the convo as it wasn't getting anywhere else. She had such beautiful blue eyes tho.

Approach 2-At a bar that same night, but it was before they told people under 21 to leave. A 7 midlengthed haired blonde-brown haired girl was there
with 2 other girls and 1 guy. She gave me eye contact every now and then. Some other girls at the bar(Hot too, gave me good eye contact) After 10 minutes, i finally go up to the 4 set. Was playing darts and invited them to play with us(Course that was not the reason ;-) )
find out she is a teacher and we talk about how she likes it. I leave the set as I didn't get much else from there.

I approached another girl at a party we had at our crib, but I had a beer in me...not so sure it counts for the bootcamp....didn't go past a minute.

Day 4
---
Approach 3-Morning in the cafeteria, theres a 7.6 and a 7...both brunettes, find out they were in HS Band(Want to play sax, so its what i really was interested in). Talk about that. Got good vibes from them, should've gotten their AIMs but when the conversation lagged...i gave up too easily as I felt that I didn't finish the convo well...so i left. Should've asked for hte AIM anyway.

Approach 4-Lunch at the cafeteria, there was a 3 set(1 of them was a dark brunette 7, but the other was a 7.8 brunette-blonde) the third was a cold girl. The cold girl was keeping attention away from me, but once she left...bingo...the two girls who I wanted to talk to in the first place were more open to talking to me at this point asked about how who i was and about me. Just a regular conversation. They left for tanning afterwards.

Approach 5-Sitting Area of the Bus, saw a 6 sitting there. Just talked about the bus and what not. Had a great ass tho. Just talked about what her plans were coming up with the business frat she was in.

Day 5
----
Approach 6-Dining Hall, Dinner, sat with a 8 dark long haired brunette and her 7 friend. She had a nice rack and cute face ;-). They were friendly and for the first time in a while, they both were older than I was. We just talked about how they were education majors and what not. They eventually have to go to a meeting, i try to get the 8's aim but she says it doesn't work on her comp real well(Doesn't matter, glad to have conversation)

Day 7
----
Approach 7-Dining Hall, Midafternoon, sat with a 3 set(two girls and one guy) one girl was a 7.5 from a far but put her down to around a 7 upclose...her friend next to her was a 7 too. Did the opener, "Mind if I sit here?" they all just looked at me for about 20 seconds straight and the guy said, "where about to leave" I laugh and say, "its all good" But you know what, after talking to them for 20 minutes...they don't leave. Broke down their shields. Felt good about that...but found out that one of the girls were taken and the other I just didn't really focus on.

So what have I learned so far?

Making Eye Contact with girls isn't as scary as I thought
Don't always make assumptions about people, it'll surprise you
Its fine to have doubts in ur mind but as long as you stick with your goal, that's all that matters
Its amazing how you really can relate to people if u really find out about them
I'm a better listener
I'm conquering my fears
Some of the times the approaches or the conversations didn't go well, u tend to forget after a bit or don't really care.

WC2, ur right, got to keep thinking positive. Thinking more of myself highly, but at the same time be aware of room for improvement.

Gonna give week 3 another shot. Thanks for replying though dude. Appreciate.

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 3 2nd Try

Revisited Week 3

Due to not being able to complete all of week 3, i've decided to do it again...but on my thanksgiving week break in Boston, I live in the DC Area.

DAY 1
On the Bus back home:
Go to the cafeteria and see a couple of sets to approach. But I make the excuse of wanting to sit down with 3 other guys I know. Oh well, there will be more opportunities.

Go on the Bus back to home and I do the "Mind if I sit here" opener to a middle eastern looking girl. She says, "Sure" in an uninterested tone. For a minute, I'm sitting there but feel bored
and I tell her that I drool when i sleep and see curly haired girl sitting down, i smile...she smiles and i sit down with her. The previous girl notices.

Conversation 1-Do the opener "Mind if I sit here" and she said "sure". Turns out she's a theatre major and performs the Rocky Horror Picture Show. We talk about that for a good 5 minutes. What I notice is that every time i'm done talking she looks to the window. I take that as low interest, but thats fine

Conversation 2-Go to the bathroom, and spot a brunette who has a great smile on the bus. Turns out she's a mechanical enginerring major and she is on the quiet side. What really was funny to see what that she was just like me, We both let most people talk. I ran out of steam, as I was tired from not getting much sleep. I find out about her and comment about how I can relate to her experiences and what not. Last about 1/2 hour, and then I tell I'll see her later. I shake her hand, put my other one on it, and she looks right down on it quickly. What could it mean? Is she shocked to have that kind of touch or was she uncomfortable? Not sure...she just looked down at it. Didn't get her AIM or number as I was hesitant, no worries.

What I learned today:
I'm starting to find out more about the other person
Am starting to conversate myself more...leading them

What I need to work on:
Talk about interesting subjects besides the typical.

DAY 2

Stayed at home today. Not much else.

DAY 3
Flied to Boston, I was at BWI airport first and see a redhead sitting down looking at the window...i comment her by saying "Don't worry...the plane will get here"
Find out she's on the phone.haha.

Conversation 3-See a two set(ones a 6.8 blonde while the other is a 7.5 curly haired brunette) eating food, I do the opener, "Mind if I sit there?" They say yeah. Funny that I see about 3 guys look shocked at us, and I look at them feeling like the man. I talk to them for about 6 minutes(Find out they were going to a law seminar) but they were just talking among themselves. I felt left out of the conversation and excused myself. They were only 16 anyway, didn't want to bother.

Conversation 4-Then when i'm walking out, i see a blonde girl sitting down, she looks up...I smile and say, "watsup" she says hi and smiles as well. So I talk to them about a minute for how they are, and then I'm about to sit down and her cold friend's leg is on there. I say, "You're not gonna free this seat for me to sit on?" She does, but she def isn't in a good mood. Find out the blonde is a senior in High School, but is 18. She plays volleyball and we talk about that and the Law Seminar 300 other high schoolers went to, they overheard my conversation with the previous set. I try to talk to her friend so she wouldn't be left out, but she was trying to limit responses. Too bad ur not the hot one sweetheart ;-) Talk for a good 15 minutes till I find out that my plane is boarding, so I had to hurry up...didn't get the blonde's number.

Conversation 5-Arrive at Pittsburg airport and spot a lone 7 blonde sitting down reading a book(What is it with so many blondes around?). She looked cute as a button and I did the "What are you reading?" Opener. She shows that its Stephen King. We talk about thriller books and how she wants to study abroad when she gets to school. I get my phone out and say, "I apologize..got an important call" MISTAKE. After that, I return talking to her. Talk more about that, and I get her number...but then i stay for an extra 45 seconds to talk..then i catch my last flight.

What I learned today:
Its not so scary asking for the number, instead of AIM. Doing numbers from now on.
Don't let it get you down when ur left out of conversations, happens.

What I need to improve on:
Remember the girls names.
Do some kino.
C&F.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 4

Book Store BU Barnes and Noble Sarge:

Hey fellas, went sarging today with brak86 at the Boston University Bookstore. I was nervous as hell, but he gave me good advice as its normal and u'll get through it. :)
I forget how most of the conversations went.

Brak86 is a very good guy. I learned alot from him, eventho he says he learned alot from me. He tells me that its a good idea to be prepared before you go out sarging with "What you are going to say" in most case scenarios. He's also good at identifying sets to approach. His conversation skills are very very good and smooth. He tells me that I'm good with natural conversation, thanks bud...and that
he was amazed that I could be really nervous at first and then much more relaxed after only a few approaches. We make a good team.

Conversation 6-7 brunette looking at a book standing up-Did the opener, "Know any good books in this genre?" She says she doesn't know...and funny thing is...I had no idea what book section it was. Turns out it was sex book. Tell her "So...looking up different positions, eh?" haha. she giggled. We just talk about her favorite books. A minute later, Her blonde alright looking friend comes over and tells her about not finding the books they were looking for. I talk to her friend too and make the mistake of asking her name first rather than the girl i opened. They talk about themselves about what they're majoring and what not. They leave, so I didn't get a chance to get either number. Was about 5 minutes.

--Did another approach with a blonde 7.5 who wore a pink shirt, did the book opener. She didn't know and I was at a brain fart. Don't count that the convo was like only afew seconds. Least she smiled.---

Conversation 7- a 2 set siting down studying for a test. Both 7.5 and they both had dark hair-Did the opener, "Do you know where to find any Red Sox Gear?" And they talk about them not being into sports. Tease them about not having BU school spirit. I was still nervous as hell but it was easing off. Talked for a good 6 minutes...before they said they had to finish studying. They were really nice and receptive too.

Conversation 8- a 6.8 dark brunette with blue eyes is sitting down reading a magazine. She was on the big side but she was still cute nonetheless...turns out she worked at the hopsital and i kept asking her how it was like there. After 4 minutes,
I said, "It was fun talking to you. We should do it again. Can I have your number?" She thinks about it for a second, but she declines. I tell her that its fine and it was a pleasure to talk to her.

Conversation 9- 2 set-one was a 7.5 and the other a 7. Looked for clothes. the 7.5 was thinking hard and did the opener, "Thinking a little too hard?" she laughs and says she is. The conversation lasted about 6 minutes, but they weren't facing me for a portion of the time plus I wasn't really close next to them. They did ask about me and what I did. The conversation lasted about 5 minutes. Got both their numbers, getting much more comfortable asking for them. Funny thing is that Brak also approached the 7.5and didn't even know that I approached her previously...he also got her number.

Conversation 10- a 7 blonde. This was the best approach i've done so far. She had a nice body and cute face. Turns out she use to play flute. We talk for 20 minutes about "her" and her experiences at BU. Told her i was a fashion design major(really an IT major) and even steal her magazine from her. She was like, "hehe.ok" After the talk, I instead of "asking" for her number..i tell her "You can give me a tour around Boston sometime. I would like your number." She tells me her phone is damaged but she gives me her email. After that, I still talked to her for another minute before leaving. My nervousness almost evaporated.

Afterwards, Brak and I met one of the guys at the Boston Lair. He's a russian guy with a black topcoat and scarf. I Notice people are looking at him, and the chicks are checking him out. He was pure alpha, the way he walked...talked and acted. I was amazed at how he carried himself. Plus, he was a very cool guy and open to questions. He got a number from the same brunette I got a number from.haha.

On the way back on the train, I hesitated to start conversation with a very cute brunette...as I waved...but she didn't see it. No worries, got all the time in the world to not hesitate. Also later another hot chick looked at my directon. I smiled and waved, but she just looked to the side. Didn't bother me, happens.

First time "Sarging" since the summer and i'm glad I did it again...it payed off....not afraid to approach at book stores like i was. Brak86 was really really helpful with telling me what i did great and what things i can work on. He did great himself approaching 5 girls without hesitating. Thats an advantage to him.

Turns out we both have alot in common with each other. Ready to sarge again tomorrow at the mall for more practice approaching.
It feels awesome knowing that I've come this far.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 5

Galleria Mall Sarge
When I arrived at the mall, I was getting quite a bit of approach anxiety. I saw tons of possible approaches but I held back. Saw people trying to ignore eye contact with me and I felt weird inside. Made the excuse of checking Borders out rather than immediately approaching sets in stores as I saw them. My brother then spots me(He wanted to meet me after he was done with work but I wanted to really do it later), to not have him feel bad, I tell him that I'm just walking around aimlessely...he gets the picture after 15 minutes and he leaves. Then I realize i now can start sarging. Go back to Borders, buy a calender and it begins:

Approach 1-See an average brunette girl reading a book, do the Book Opener. She just doesn't really say much, as I ask her about her favorite genre. Lasted only about a minute as we only
talk about the genre.

Approach 2-See an average looking dark brunette girl looking at the Rock Climbing Section. I ask her about that and she tells me she's doing research for that. I ask her about that and she contributes for
about a minute and a half and she leaves.

Approach 3-See an 8.0 asian woman(looked to be about 30) Did the "What Magazine are you reading?" She tells me that...and I tell her I would like to see it. I check it out and she just grabs another
one. I know that she didn't want to conversate, so I just ended it there.

Approach 4-After, about to go to the Cash Register and see a 7.75 Brunette just looking at an Ad. I approach her asking about Leather Pants. She tells me that I could find them at the Express Men store, Eventho I knew it already. A blond guy goes up to her and tells her, "You ready?" Boyfriend., and I also ask him about "Leather Pants" to avoid being suspicious...he says I dunno...I thank them and leave.

My nervousness is starting to go away.

Approach 5-Go to another hip clothing store and see a 7.75 Asian chick(pretty hot) looking at clothes.What is it with so many asian chicks in boston? Anyways, she's looking at clothes and I comment...
You should pick the blue one. She laughs and I ask her what she's shopping there for. She tells me she's looking for all sorts of clothes that typically aren't sophisticated, tease her by saying "Why u don't want to be sophisticated?" She giggles a little bit...and tells me about wearing clothes in different situations and what not. She's not really facing my direction most of the time. Try to talk more about her but she leaves. I tell her it was a pleasure talking to her.

I'm starting to have lots of trouble with approaching still and call Brak86 for advice. He tells me to just have conversation with them and try direct openers without being concerned with pickup. I was terrified at first, but realized that what did I have to lose besides my upmost dignity? So then....

Approach 6-Arrive at the Body Shop and see a curly haired blue eyed 7 1/2 latino girl. Do the "Your cute and wanted to meet you opener" She was very receptive.... I forget how the conversation went
but she tells me she does Biochemistry Non-profit things. We talk about that and where she graduated from and what not. After about 4 minutes, the sales clerk comes in and asks if everything's alright, I say yes. So we talk for another minute and I tell her "Its great talking to you.....you should give me a tour around Boston. She tells me, "Wait...how long are you going to be here?" I tell her, "Till Friday" She says, She leaves Wednesday...but I tell her to give me her number anyways. Forgot her name and say, "I'm horrible with names, what is your name again?" She tells me and then I ask her "Remember my name?" She says, "jose." I laugh and say, "25 points 4 u" I stay for another minute commenting about the thing she should purchase. Then I leave.

Approach 7-Went to a CVS and spot a 7.2 Asian Girl again(So many then). Did the Direct Opener and she was very surprised. Did the "Don't get a big head about it" neg and she giggled...but she left after that.

Approach 8-Saw a 7 hindi girl sitting down, did the "Mind if I sit here opener?" She didn't say anything...and her boyfriend gets her and I say "Whats Up"

Approach 9-See a blonde 7.8 at Victoria secret, spray the Very Sexy for him spray on my arm and say "Excuse me...how does this smell?" She smells it and says "Spicy". I say, "nice" but she leaves right after I get a chance to say anything else.

Approach 10-See an 8 latino milf checking out skin products. I do the opener, "Taking care of ur skin I see?" She smiled most of the time, and I tell her that I don't seen any problems with acne on her face. She's twirlin her hair a couple times while I look at her. Was about to get the number but unfortunately the woman who worked at the Kiosk told the milf about the products(even asking if we both were together HAHA) and she got a call. Didn't last too long...I tell her see you later and keep looking at the products and leave.

Approach 11-See an 8.5 Brunette with a warm black wool coat and scarf on the phone peeling an orange in the cafeteria. Approached her. Did the :"Mind if I sit here? opener" She says, "oh...I'm on the phone" I tell her I was sitting there anyways. She then tells the person on the phone, "theres a random guy sitting right across from me." I tell her to tell the person I said hi, she says to the person, "He also says hi." but in a nervous/bewildered tone. For a few seconds after, she then says this is awkward to the person and leaves somewhere else. Big Mistake on my part to approach someone on the phone...but her head was down...so I wasn't 100% sure.

What I learned today:
I will always get approach anxiety before I approach, after the first 3...it starts to go away.
I will most likely not see the people I approach ever again. Even at school...I just need to fully realize that I don't have to be embarrased if I do.
Some girls will be receptive, but the ones who don't...its no big deal.
I should start to try to get eye contact first before approaching but most didn't today.
Funny, Saw an asian girl with pink pants sitting down on a bench...thought she was looking down, I comment.."Little sleepy there are we?" but she was fast asleep.haha.
That Direct Openers aren't that bad, I'm not scared to do them as much anymore.
Situational are more my style...not fond of the Canned Openers much.
Making conversation with the girl is the goal, not necessarily getting their number on the spot.
Asian Chicks populate Boston Malls, haha. And that is fine with me, they're pretty cute ;-).

What I improved on:
Approaching more
Officially did a Direct Opener, "You're cute and I wanted to meet you but don't get a big head about it"
My mindset, I felt great.
Noticing more opportunities to approach
Getting better at coming up with situational openers on the spot
Their vibe. I can tell if they want to chat or not more easily.

What I still need to work on:
Get a girl's emotions involved in the conversation
Talk about more interesting things with her
C&F
3 second rule...need to follow it
More kino...didn't really touch them at all...I should have even did some light kino.
If I see a girl I want to approach, just do it without excuses.

In conclusion for my week 3 2nd try:

Got 3 numbers and was rejected once.

Gonna spend the rest of the Week with my family, but will officially do Week 4back at school.

Got 5 more weeks to go...Lets see what I can do.

WEEK 3 COMPLETE

Last edited:

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is awesome! You are one of the rare few that actually stuck with the Bootcamp exercises. Keep it up man!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 1

WEEK 4 DAY 1
I woke up in the morning and went to class nervous that I was going to start week 4. Went to work, afterwards…I see a lone girl sitting down. I walk away, but then I say in my mind, “Its worth a shot” and then I go up to her and lets begin:

Approach 1: See a 6 brunette with glasses
Me: “Can I ask you a question, are you single?”
She: No
Me: I’m in hurry, but we can talk sometime. Let me have your number.
She: My boyfriend wouldn’t like that
Me: Oh…u said no.haha…thought u said yes, it was a pleasure meeting you.
I feel a lot better knowing that I can do this. So then I decide I need to get warmed up:

Approach 2: Afterwards, approach another girl sitting down…she’s another 6. Did the opener, but she wanted to keep on talking to me for some reason. Felt great afterwards.

Approach 3: Saw a redhead 8 laying down looking at her computer, I observe it and use that as an opener. She is one of the nicest people I’ve met. She mentions her boyfriend, I do the “When’s the wedding?” neg…and she laughs. Since she had a boyfriend, I didn’t want to get the number…but I damn well should’ve, her body language and her attention was at me.

Approach 4: In the cafeteria, sat with two girls who hollah hoop. One was a 7 and the other a 7.8 dark haired brunette with a great body. They are very receptive to my jokes and we chat about how they like the school. They were also juniors. I get both of their numbers.

Approach 5: In the same cafeteria, I see two girls sitting down(one a 7 blonde and the other an 8 brunette). I see one of them is looking at my direction. I hesitate for about 3 minutes, but I eventually approach. I could tell they had the vibe of “What does he want” with the way they were looking at me. I tore down their suspicions by just being natural and talking to them regularly. Did an opener, “What were you guys laughing so hard at? I could hear you from all the way over there.” With a smile. I find that they are seniors and where they live. I wanted to get their numbers, but I was alittle nervous as I didn’t think their interest was that much.

Approach 6: It was on the bus, see a tan skinned light brunette 8. She was hot. Ask her if her eyebrow piercing hurt. I just talk about her tongue piercing and about her major and what not. After we got off the bus, I say, “ I would like your number. We could hang out sometime.”She thinks for a second and says, “Fine.” With a smile. She says that people are over at her apartment all the time. Is it a good sign?

Approach 7: Near another cafeteria, a 6 blonde holds the door for me. I do the opener, “Are you single?” She says, “No” and I mistakingly say, “It’s a disappointment” eventho I wasn’t interested in her. Should’ve asked when the wedding was. Oh well. NEXT.

Approach 8: Got over my greatest fears, by eating with two sorority girls. I was walking away, but then I figured, “What do I go to lose? I’m on a roll here!” One was a 7.5 blonde and the other was an 8.5 blonde. The blonde did ask my name and what not. She was moving her hair every time she faced me, think it’s a habit of hers, not sure. They were receptive with my funny comments that some people just don’t get. They were about to leave and say that they wish they didn’t have to go but they had to go to the meeting. The 8.5 says for me to find her on facebook, but I tell her…I’d rather get your number. They giggle and laugh…and leave. I count that as a rejection, as she didn’t give it to me.

Numbers: 3
Rejections: 2/10

I approached more girls in one day than the entire week of week 3, first try. I felt a good deal of confidence after I ate with the sorority girls. I will keep this up and get the ten rejections.

What I have improved on:
1) Actually made approaches
2) Felt more confident that I can complete this week
3) Even when I held back, I decided that I’m going to approach no matter what happens.
4) Am going through my fears
5)

1) To not hesitate as much, just to go out and do it.
2) More kino when I approach, I’ve just done the handshake thus far.
3) If I get positive eye contact, that’s the cue to approach
4) Follow my gut instinct to approach

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 2

Today I woke up at 1:00 PM and go to my 2:00PM class. I tell myself that I will sit down with any girl in the classroom. Decide to sit down with the people I know. Anyways, Go get my work study check cashed…

Approach 9: But then I see a HB7.5 blonde with sunglasses sitting on a bench smoking with her friend

I do the opener, “Where did u get those sunglasses from?”
The conversation lasted for quite a bit.

For most of the conversation, I find about her eventho I didn’t talk to her friend much, who didn’t seem to mind. Asked for her number and she gave me her work, she says that her cell wasn’t working. I tell her, since she says she aint havin fun with SGA, that she’ll have fun with me.

Approach 10: I am about to go eat and see a HB6 sitting down near a dorm building smoking.
Me: “Have a cigarette?’
She: “Yeah”
Me: “You shouldn’t be smoking.”
She laughs and I find about her and what not. The conversation went well, and I get her number.

Approach 11: Sit down with a HB7.5 dark brunette with beautiful green eyes and a HB6.5 blonde. I thought the blonde would be the hotter one, but up close, nope. We talk for a good bit and the HB7.5 mentions she is shy and could never go up to someone and eat with them(She says it’d make her awkward). Its amazing how easy it is for me to just do it. One of them had problems with their laptop and I help fix it. But I then get the 7.5’s number, so it went well.

Later on, there was a blonde girl who I was about to approach, till she met up with her friends. Funny thing is that she looks at me right after. Such a shame and she was def cute.

Approach 12: Afterwards, I walk to class…but then I see a HB walking behind me

I look back:
Me: Hey, how’s it going?
She: Fine
Me: Going to class?
She: Yea, advertising
Me: Sounds fun
She: Yea, its my major
<as she’s walking away>
Me: Can I ask you a question?
She: Yea
Me: Are you single?
She: No
Me: When’s the wedding?
She: laughs but walks off

Approach 13: Afterwards, I’m walking toward class again and see a very cute HB8 Dark brunette sitting by herself on the bench. I didn’t know what to say to her when I walk up, but decide to comment her bag and the funny thing…when I see her face in the middle of delivering the opener, she looks almost exactly like the girl with the two nose piercings I got a number from the previous day. I ask her if she’s the same girl and she says no…

Me: Can I ask you a question….are you single?
Her: Somewhat. Its on and off
Me: Problems?
Forget what she replies, but then I say…
Me: Yea, you just got to get your mind off them. You should have some fun. What’s ur number?
Her: Gives it
Me: We’ll have lots of fun

First time this opener was successful and she was somewhat taken.
Numbers: 7
Rejections: 2/10

After that, there was another girl in the gym using the elliptical next to me. Since she was on her Ipod, I didn’t want to interrupt…eventho I wanted to badly as she was focusing on her workout. While I was running to my last class, there was this girl on the phone who I really wanted to approach as I got good eye contact from her from afar, but I was late as it was…so I couldn’t.

Things I’ve Improved on:
1) Will Keep up doing the “Are you single?” Opener
2) Even tho I was nervous at the start of the day, it got destroyed more when I talked to myself and approached more throughout the day
3) Not as hesitant to approach
4) Even if I got nothing to say or something to feed on, I can always just ask how the girl is
5) Was ready to approach a random girl getting food in the cafeteria, even if I held back at first.
6) Getting the mindset that as long as I’m continuing to get numbers, it doesn’t matter if there are some girls I can’t approach. Its something I want, but don’t need

Thing I need to improve on:
1) Hesitation, need to follow the 3 second rule…even tho it hasn’t bit me in the ass yet.
2) Even if a girl seems me coming to approach, I do it anyways.
3) Even if I see a girl who looks to be stuck up, approach anyways(Going to learn to break their shields)..even if they have a stuck up look on their face
4) Alittle more kino, eventho I’ve improved.
5) Need to mix it up with other things

Got no rejections today each time I asked for a number. I got 8 more to go, its harder than it seems. I’ll try to get 4 rejections tomorrow.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 3

Today was funny. Got no sleep the previous night, so my stuttering was at an ultimate high. Studied for my final exam and didn’t get any sleep the night before. But then I’m walking toward the dining area:

There this HB7.5 blonde in my class who I have been having an eye on, but I keep thinking that she might be avoiding eye contact. But when I sit near her, she seems nice. But I was really shocked…plus she was stretching her leg down…;-) I have decided to try to game her tomorrow in class if I can see her in the lecture hall. What do I have to lose if I get rejected? I won’t see her after this semester.

Approach 14-See a HB7.8 midlengthed blonde with a nice rack walking toward the dining area
Me: Hi
She: Hi
Me: How’s it going?(Smile)
Her: Fine(Smile)
Me: Getting something to eat?
Her: Yea
Me: What you getting me?
Her: She laughs but she doesn’t really say anything
Me: It’s all good…you’ll figure it out.
After about a few seconds
Me: Can I ask you a question
Her: No(Smiles)
Me: Awesome…when’s the wedding?
Her: Laughs
Me: It can’t be that serious can it? We’ll have fun, what is ur number?
Her: That’s ok.
Me: It was a pleasure talking to you

Approach 15-At the line for food at the cafeteria, see a dark brunette sorority chick(They are the ones that intimidate me the most) who was in my accounting class last semester who is very cute. I put her at about a 7.8. I see her sitting down, she notices me…I give a big smile(Too high energy I think) and she smiles. I go over to her.

Me: hey what’s up…stayin out of trouble?(I use this line a lot)
Her: Haven’t seen you before
Me: You have, you just don’t remember
Her: (Uninterested tone) Yep, that must be it.
Me: Accounting class
Her: (UT)Yep
Me: So what you been up to lately?
Her: Gettin ready to graduate
Me: Oh that’s right, ur a senior…I remember u telling me that u pledged way before JaneDoe did…congrats on the big one
Her: (UT)Thanks, its about time.
Me:<I start to sense she isn’t that interested and I keep thinking that my skills for attraction still need work>
I forget what else there is….but….after a bit I could sense she wasn’t interested but I decide to get her number anyway just for practice and she gives it to me.
Its all good, last year I was too scared to even get her number…now its so much easier asking girls.

After that, I head off to work and feel like I’m a prowler just getting numbers from random girls, I start to question, “Should I still be doing this? Will I really get success this way?” I then answer that question and tell myself “Yes….its all for practice. Your game will get better” So I decide to keep this up.

Approach 16- As I’m heading to work, I see a blonde 7.3 chick walking behind me. I look behind, and then wave at her…she doesn’t respond…but then I say, “ur not gonna say hi?” She laughs and says that she doesn’t think she knows me. We just fluff for about a minute and then I do:
Her: No, sorry
Me: Got any hot friends who are?(Smile)
Her: Not really(Smile)
Me: It was a pleasure meeting you.

Approach 17- After work, I’m heading down the street and see in the corner of my eye, a girl with sunglasses on. I put her at about an 8, on the hot side. I say hi to her and she is very friendly and bubbly. She was very very receptive. She just talks about how all the psychology work is stressful and she wishes for it to end. I just comment on that and keep the conversation going. She says she remembers me, haha. I met her last year while she was in a small pool. We fluff more and I start to think, “Am I following her?” So I go toward the place I was going. She says that “Your heading out?(Smiles)” Then I say “Yeah(smile) don’t want to be late” and she says that they’re trying to have pool parties near her house. I tell her that we can have fun and get her number. Definitely feeling a good vibe from her.

Approach 18 - Girl at the Vending Machine on my way to class way across the hall, I decide to just approach her and do indirect. She gets “Mountain Dew” and I say, “You aint getting water?” She smiles but leaves. That’s fine, it was sudden.

I see another girl behind me but she is a fair ways away…I just say “hi” and she smiles. But she’s too far away for me to do anything.

Approach 19 - At a cafeteria, I notice this brunette chick is giving me positive eye contact, but I really want to sit next with another chick in a table. I just look back at her, with a ½ smile. We hold for about 3 seconds. But I decide to approach the other set first. One of the girls there is an HB7.7, very cute. She seemed receptive and her average friend was receptive too. We just fluff talk about they’re plans and what not. I then ask for their numbers but they do tell me where they live.

Approach 20 -After they leave, I sit down with the table where I got positive eye contact from the brunette. She says that they’re about to leave. We all just fluff talk about that and she asks about me. I start to feel her feet touching mine, but I wasn’t sure if it was a mistake or on purpose since it happened twice. I decide to rub by feet on hers for a quick second to see. I make her guess my name and what not. She also comments about my approach saying that she doesn’t have the guts to do that. I don’t lie and tell her that I’m use to it. After about 5 minutes of more talk, I ask for her number but she says that she doesn’t give out numbers to people she doesn’t know. I just tell her that she can. She says that we’ll see each other around campus.
Numbers: 9
Rejections: 7/10

What I’ve improved on:
1) That even when you doubt approaching, keep on doing it
2) Am deciding to approach, even if it might seem like it wouldn’t be the situation
3) Actually approach/made convo with females who were walking
4) Even when sleepy, I still approach
5) Starting to choose who I approach, even if the chick is hot

1) Need more interesting conversation topics to talk about
2) To not hesitate as much
3) To indicate my sexual interest
4) Fine tune my sense of humor. Its more on the sarcastic, teasing side…but seems like it’s a book
5) Try to experiment, not play it safe.
6) If I first spot an opportunity to approach, just to do it anyways.
7) Get reall good rapport if i have the time

Not even half done and am feeling great. Will update more soon. I’m thinking of using the “Pretty Smile” opener…after I say hi.

Want to mix up my openers, to put the girls more at ease. Plus to show my sexual interest a little bit more, as that’s what I’m after…and possibly more if it leads to it.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep it up bro

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man good job! Question...with all these approaches and number closes, have you set up any day 2's?

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for ur support.

Downlowpro: Not yet. I've just been very very busy with schoolwork and projects. But I know I will. Phone game is another hurdle i need to get over, but I'm confident I will get through it though.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 4

Hey guys, today I woke up and miss a class. Was a bit worried because an assignment was due. Go to the computer lab afterwards, and see a HB8 blonde and a HB8 brunette. I ask the brunette if she has a pencil and then try to fluff but it didn't go to well.

But here's how today went:

Approach 20-See a HB7 blonde with glasses on walking past me. I say hi with a smile and she says hi back. I then do the "Are you single?" opener, and she says she's engaged. I give a very excited expression and ask when the big day is and she tells me. I tell her congratulations.

This was the first time I did an opener with a girl walking toward me, felt better.

Approach 21-Was at the cafeteria and see a 3 set sitting down. Ieat with them. One a HB6.8, the other a HB7 and the last one a 7.5 with green eyes. We kinda fluffed and all talked. They were pretty funny and giggled. I did the same thing. They too ask me if I sit and eat with random people, go figure.haha. I find they are 21. Since the conversation didn't go that well, I didn't ask for their numbers. But they were friendly.

Approach 22-After they leave, my ****ing god...i see a mad hot blonde, I'll give her a 8.8 with her friend who turns out to be even hotter, a 9.0 brunette and had a really nice chest. God Damn. I also sit with them. I find out they are freshmen. We talk about the parties they go to and what not. I forget all the conversation, but i was on the relaxed side. I gave them playful hits and they were receptive. They say they have to leave but I ask for both of their numbers(My god...i would've never even asked for their number 2 weeks ago, but its so easy for me now.) They ask me what their names are. I tell the blonde her name, but I call the brunette by Debra. She laughs and is shocked. I tell her that she looks like a debra to me...she gets a shocked look on her face and I give a face like

"Ita ainta muh fault that you uh looka like a Debra"

and then, 2 seconds later...i say her real name.

The brunette says her phone isn't working(not sure if i take that as a rejection but she seemed truthful about it, since people tend to use AIM and facebook. But I get the blonde's. I tell them to stay out of trouble. A funny thing is that while i'm getting the blonde's number, female twins i know see me and laugh and say "Gettin pretty far, huh?<with laughs>" I laughed...while the two HBs even laughed themselves. ;-)(But I want them to know i'm hitting on them, thats the point...its not lie...i aint hiding anything). I felt great knowing that I'm doing great, even if my day previously was crappy.

Approach 23-As I leave the cafeteria, i see a HB7.5 dark brunette outside sitting down. As I walk by,
Me: hi<smiles>
Her: hi<little smile>
Me: Waiting on a friend?
Her: Yea, my roommate is coming in a few minutes
Me: Gonna get some grub?
Her: Trying to.
<I forget how a few more seconds went...but>
Her: No sorry
Me: When's the wedding?
Her: She laughs...hopefully in a few more years...
Her Roommate: <Arrives laughing> Are you hitting on my friend?
Me: <Devilish smile> Now why would I do that?
They both laugh

Then as I'm heading toward the lab, I see a HB7.5 older woman walking by, I ask her if she's a grad student...turns out she's a professor. I get a little intimidated to ask if she's single, since she a bit older than I am plus I kind of lost what I want to say. No biggie.

I didn't do any more approaches as today was a work day, hell...I didn't even plan on approaching at all.

What I improved on
1) Starting to be more natural when getting a number.
2) Am getting better at finding out about chicks.
3) Not caring if people see me going from table to table
4) Am not caring if more than 2 girls are eating with themselves
5) Actually starting to choose which girls I should approach and eat with, rather than choosing if i should approach or not.

What I need to work on
1) To not be intimidated by any kind of woman. the stuck up ones still I get nervous to approach
2) If I don't get a romantic vide with a woman, make a new friend

Going to call up the girls numbers I got earlier during the week tomorrow(Friday) and the ones I got recently on Sunday. I got more numbers to get.

Forgot to mention, I'm gonna hang out with a girl I got an AIM from on the bus 2 week previous(Who wore glasses, looks like a nerd but there was something about her that I find sexy...could be the tatoo on her left shoulder or the nose piercing on the right of her nose, i tend to find SEXY!). We talked on AIM now and then. She was telling me about how her relationship with her boyfriend is not working out and that they broke it off. She really wants to hang out with me. She says that we should get together and hang out. I tell her that I'm not looking for a relationship(Want to find out early on before its too late) and she says she isn't either but she just wants friends. :up: I'm gonna hang out with her tomorrow and see what happens.

Plus, tomorrow I'm gonna improve my night game. As I want to be able to game during the day and night.

Also, next week i'm gonna start a workout journal starting next week...so it can help all lead up to me becoming An Alpha Male or better putting it(My Ultimate Self)...starting to read "Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins to help with this transformation...good read so far.

Numbers: 10

Don't worry, da party's jus gettin stawted!

Last edited:

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Day 5

Man oh man, today definitely affected my view point of the game. I was really tired as ****.

Approach 23-Sit down with two girls eating lunch, a HB7 brunette and a HB8.5 lighter brunette with tan skin. We fluff a bit. I tend to start to notice that my conversational topics should now start to be more on the emotion side. I just ask the girl what her major is and what not. I want a better way to ask without being too general. Find out the HB8.5 is majoring in Zoology, comment about her having stuffed animals in her room covered. She laughs...but i aint too sure of her interest level. I did get her number though.

Approach 24-In the same cafetera, Right after, I see a three set. The three set contains a blonde 7, a dark brunette 7.7 with a nice chest, a HB8. The 7.7 was my choice as she had a great body. Eat and sit down with them. This conversation went alot better, as they seemed alot more interested in what i had to talk about, even during the times i mumbled(I didn't get any sleep the previous night). the HB8 blonde was a southern belle, but she kept telling me I was funny...I of course said, "I know". I do the typical stuff, "what's ur major?" "What are ur hobbies?" kind of stuff.
But I do tease with the Hb8 blonde and what not, and she is receptive. Funny thing is that I ask for their numbers, the target gives me hers, while the blonde asks if her and the other need to, and i tell them..."Yes" we can hang out sometime. I felt alot better doing it.

Approach 25-While im going to get dinner, I see a 3 set sitting down in an area outside an eating lounge(HB7 blonde, HB6.9 brunette, and a 6 black chick)....course I notice the HB7 blonde is looking at me now and then. So after i purchase my food, I go up to them...asking what the blonde is eating.
(Direct approaching is alot harder with a group, with a single...i'd be more comfortable)
She says that she is eating a burger. We fluff about the foods we eat. Ask their names. While I excused myself to get my order, I see another 3 set but much much hotter sitting down. I tell myself that this is for practice. So I tell the 3 girls(From this current approach) to watch my stuff, and I trust them. they giggle. I order my food, we talk somemore I tell them I'm horrible with names and I forget the target's(BIG MISTAKE) The blonde says its a semi-insult that I could remember her friends' names, but no hers. I felt a little bad.

Approach 26-After them, I sit and eat with a 3 set with hot girls(Who i see talking to a guy). They were all HB8s. One blonde, one brunette, and one a small brunette. For the first time in a while, i'm indeed relaxed...I feel a bit better. they don't give me feedback with the normal questions I ask...but I put the spotlight on them to give responses.

Approach 27-I see another potential 3 set sitting down but I feel tired. I hesitate for a minute, but I then decide to go approach them, as i got nothing to lose. Find out all of them are in the Frisbee Club(1 guy three girls). Find out about the club, but i can't game at all or anything now cuz of the guy. If the guy wasn't here, I'd go for more gaming. Even if he wasn't dating any of them.

After all of this, I decide to have fun at a friend's party place(Had a good turnout of people and good HBs...and most were drunk). All I know is that my night game is LACKING. I don't know how to develop icebrakers for night time compared to day. I was thinking of just doing, "Hi...my name is jose. What's yours?"

Plus when i arrive, i'm tense and dont' really talk...til i have a beer or two. I try starting to talk to people, but I lose their attention span. I don't feel like my usual relaxed self...so I decide just to start talking to random people. First talk to a guy who is just standing by himself, about beers. Go figure. Then I start talking to the people I Know. After a bit, i'm drunk and really don't remember how any conversations went. Actually see the blonde chick i saw from behind(Day 3), who was an advertisement major, she hints that I'm a player/pimp, me...no way ;-) haha.(Prolly because I was talking to most of the chicks at the party) Her boyfriend(?) was there from what people told me, but he didn't care. Almost got into a fight with a dude, I lightly pushed for a funny answer he gave to a question I asked. But then he doesn't take it the same way, whatever. I really feel bad, as I didn't mean it that way..and I apologized...but he still felt pissed off. Whatever, aint my fault he couldn't take a joke. But there was something funny....while I was dancing with 7 of the girls I knew, I noticed from the corner of my eye the other girls who were just standing and whom I didn't get good rapport with, were looking at us.

What's a good way to develop better night game(especially at apartment parties)? I am not good with conversating girls at parties,its a high energy environment...which is harder for me so far. I see the other guys who are drunk are able to hold on to the HBs attention compared to I where I have to keep trying. Saw a chick keep playing with her hair when I was talking to her, I wanted to go in for the kiss then and there.

I was drunk as anything, but want to be this social even when I'm not even drunk. Plus, get a higher energy in high energy environments.

What I improved on?
1) More relaxed when I'm interacting
2) The higher up HBs aren't intimidating me as much
3) Lulls in conversation are getting easier to reduce
4) My mindset, starting to get into a good mood more easily.

What I need to improve on?
1) Night game-Will take time
2) Maybe, instead of asking questions like normal....spice up "How" I ask them
3) Experiment in conversation....take risks.
4) kino
5) Not caring if when I get a number, another potential girl to approach sees me do it.

I won't be going out tonight, as I got work to do...but I will call up the chicks I got numbers from on Sunday in one sitting. Got 3 more rejections to go, gotta start to get them.

Numbers: 14

Last edited: