Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

money does not make the man

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So thank you for "YOUR MONEY." I have enjoyed it, and gotten a lot of pvssy from it.
You damn Piker lol. :rofl:

The small things in life. Like say you are just hanging out with some friends and notice some dead squirrel in a weird position. One of your friends notice and make a funny comment about it that in the moment is hilarious. Or when you tell a strange story and one of your other friends makes a very strange reaction that makes all of you laugh, and then your story sounds even funnier. It's the small things in life like that stuff that money cannot buy.

How about a passion or a hobby? Money might be able to help you out with it depending on what it is, but not always. How about lifting? Some people just enjoy lifting weights. They don't even care about making any gains in muscle, they just like pumping iron.
Lol listen, I'm not trying to be an A-hole here, I'm just trying to get you guys to understand that MONEY is tied to everything in this life (either directly or indirectly), that makes you happy.

And lifting weights cost money as well, someone has to buy the weights, the weights aren't free.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You damn Piker lol. :rofl:

Lol listen, I'm not trying to be an A-hole here, I'm just trying to get you guys to understand that MONEY is tied to everything in this life (either directly or indirectly), that makes you happy.

And lifting weights cost money as well, someone has to buy the weights, the weights aren't free.
Lifting weights was just an example of exercise. Anyone with arms and legs can find a way to workout. But no worries, I see what you are trying to do. Just remember, it's the small things in life such as the ones I mentioned above that can help you retain happiness. The reason why most men nowadays tie so much happiness into getting women is because they believe that women can share with them those small things that you can only find with more loyal friends. And to be honest, REAL loyalty is getting harder and harder to find; it exists only on the side of the dollar now. But that isn't TRUE loyalty though.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not money who brings you women , but your standing in society . Every time i show my money to women , most of them seem negative and lose any attraction but the opposite happens when i show them that I have my own business and I'm able to take care of myself and also be good at it .

I don't think when women discuss with each other , they compare their bfs with the amount of money they have in their bank accounts but they compare them depending their position in society .

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The small things in life. Like say you are just hanging out with some friends and notice some dead squirrel in a weird position. It's the small things in life like that stuff that money cannot buy.
Oh, for the love of God. You can act still like you are on acid when you are independently wealthy.

How about a passion or a hobby?
Exactly - in a field that makes money. You obviously like sitting at your computer typing crap. If you found a way to make money doing it you would be better off, not worse off.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most hobbies are pretty expensive, really.

Not sure I would consider weight lifting a hobby, any more than I would consider eating right a hobby, but whatever.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys whining about how money should be the defining factor in this game are desperate to go back to the 1940's where that was a strong and viable sexual strategy.

It isn't now. Get over it.
A thought provoking comment. Women no longer require men to act in the Provider role. The manosphere tends to belittle those who act in the Provider role as betas. Does the manosphere take this position in response to feminism, or is the manosphere working together with feminism to reduce man's value? Neither feminists nor the manosphere wants men to take a Provider role.

I have always thought the manosphere is underselling the Provider role. Supposedly women will always be turned on by the Protector role, because they needed it back in caveman days. But as soon as they can get their own job or welfare, the genetics suddenly mean nothing, and they despise the Provider? It doesn't really make sense.

Reaction score
Lawyers are broke after law school btw.
This.

If you don't get into a top 15 law school here in America, I would not even bother with that path. I was considering it myself junior year of college but came across various law school grads who were working at Starbucks and just trying to make ends meet.

Reaction score
For most guys, I will say money is definitely freedom and plays a big role in attracting women but just not in the way you may think.

It starts at a very young age too. I have found that most naturals and players I knew that were sleeping with hot girls while being in their teens grew up in your typical upper middle class neighborhood where a lot of the girls were hot, kids were generally wealthy, and a sizable number of them wanted to party and experiment with relationships in high school. Compare that to my time tutoring kids in a poor neighborhood where people smelled awful, it was generally unsafe, and taking care of their physical appearance was the last thing anyone cared about.

It carries over on to college too. At my university, it really helped to be in a fraternity if you wanted to get hot girls. I was lucky in that I got a bid for a good house but dues were expensive, your typical poor college kid could not afford that. Kids with middle class or wealthier parents coast their way through college, party hard, take part in Greek Life where a lot of the sex was going on, and have "the college experience". I was lucky to have a scholarship that covered a lot and parents didn't mind helping me pay for dues since they saved for me to go to college.

College was just interesting in that I saw how life varied for the rich and the poor kids. The poor kids were working, studying, scraping to get by, and didn't take part in the partying and sex. Rich kids and middle class kids were the ones having all the fun and enjoying that college experience.

Even in real life I have seen it play out. Guys that make a decent amount get to live in trendy and yuppie places where the average woman is attractive, it gives them proximity and the opportunity to hook up with them.

So money in the sense of numbers doesn't matter but it matters in the sense of what it can buy you and opportunities it can give you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, for the love of God. You can act still like you are on acid when you are independently wealthy.

Exactly - in a field that makes money. You obviously like sitting at your computer typing crap. If you found a way to make money doing it you would be better off, not worse off.
They say that you shouldn't make your hobby a job, because then it'll ruin it for you.

And I come on here only with my phone when I'm bored. You on the other hand have been on this website for 11 years and still fail to recognize simple concepts people are talking about simply because you don't want to. Why? Because it doesn't align with your views about this world. You don't even explain your viewpoints because you can't. The only way you can is by saying 'this is what I'm good at and if someone isn't good at this like me, then they suck at life'. The world doesn't revolve around you Neil, grasp this concept.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is that feminism frees a woman sexually to pursue alphas, and lessens the need for relying on the beta bux part of her strategy.

Guys feeling threatened by a "sexual revolution" need to have a long hard look at themselves.
And yet the manosphere is probably the segment of the population that is most critical of feminism. Why is that, when feminism breeds more easy sex for the lifestyle it advocates?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither feminists nor the manosphere wants men to take a Provider role.
feminists are ugly chicks who can't attract rich dudes. Manosphere guys are poor middle class dudes who can't attract high class ladies to whom money is important. Both are trying to turn a negative into a positive. Feminists want to pretend to not want a man to provide form them because most of them are ugly skanks that couldn't get a guy to provide for them to save their lives. Similarly, manosphere dudes are middle class (or lower) dudes purposely shun any impact of money because they don't have any.

But at the top of the food chain, you better believe money matters.

But if all you want to do is bang some ladies for as long as you can, no money is required. It's neither a benefit nor a drawback. If you're not in the upper echelon of society, it's best to see money and puzzy as two separate things that in no way need to be related to one another. In that regard, poor to middle class manosphere guys (with game) are much better off than ugly feminists. All ugly feminists can do is stand on the street corner and scream at imaginary men that allegedly want to grab them by their disgusting puzzies. (that way they get to pretend that some guys are actually interested in their decrepit gash).

At least poor dudes (with game) can get laid pretty regularly. Those that can't pretend to shun the women (that don't really want them anyway) that only want them for their non-existent money.

Woe is the man with money that can only bang decrepit skanks.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So here's the thing, I'm laying this offer on the table to everybody in this thread lol.

IF money doesn't matter and has no meaning to you, then please do the following:

- Send me a PM
- Include your routing and account number in that PM
- Wire me all of your money

Remember, money doesn't matter and money has no meaning, so you should have NO issues giving it to me then correct? ;)

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
So here's the thing, I'm laying this offer on the table to everybody in this thread lol.

IF money doesn't matter and has no meaning to you, then please do the following:

- Send me a PM

Remember, money doesn't matter and money has no meaning, so you should have NO issues giving it to me then correct? ;)
Money "doesn't matter" yet these same goofballs whine about not wanting to be "beta providers". You can't make this shyt up.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Send me a PM

You are missing the point of the thread. The title is 'money does not make the man'. I take it that this is to say money is not the essential of defining characteristic of manhood.

A sensible opinion is not an extreme one whether that be money is of no importance at all, or money is the most important thing in the world. The reality is that money is a 'peripheral' concern, where we need to have enough. Notice one extreme does not have enough, and the other can not say enough.

What you are doing is looking at one extreme and arguing against it on the basis of the other extreme. It is classic strawmanism. It is also theoretical thinking, and not practical.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You are missing the point of the thread. The title is 'money does not make the man'. I take it that this is to say money is not the essential of defining characteristic of manhood.

A sensible opinion is not an extreme one whether that be money is of no importance at all, or money is the most important thing in the world. The reality is that money is a 'peripheral' concern, where we need to have enough. Notice one extreme does not have enough, and the other can not say enough.

What you are doing is looking at one extreme and arguing against it on the basis of the other extreme. It is classic strawmanism. It is also theoretical thinking, and not practical.
This would be nice only IF multiple people in this thread would not have specifically and explicitly stated that money does not matter and money has no meaning.

So hey.....I'm like if you feel that way then give me your money!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course money matters. You can't even LIVE without money, you're not going to EAT without money, unless you're living off the grid somewhere. So the conversation is a little silly, but that's never stopped us before :)

That said, I don't believe you need money to attract women. But having money sure isn't going to hurt. Some PUA gurus try to tell you having money is a disadvantage, because then girls will want you for boyfriend material, be on their best behavior, and make you wait for sex. That has never been my experience, but personally if a girl would want to be on her best behavior around me, I would take that as a compliment, rather than go sulk about it. I can wait an extra day for sex if I have to (although again that hasn't been my experience).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I assume when you say you had more money than you knew what to do with, you are talking at least $3 million to generate the $60,000 in guaranteed fixed income per year.....correct?
To answer your question from earlier, no. Money in the bank does not entertain me. If numbers on paper make you happy, then good for you, but they don't make me happy. Not much stuff entertains me, either. I remember taking a couple thousand bucks to the mall one day to blow on anything I wanted. I never did buy anything.

At one point I was looking at helicopters:

A lot of guys die that way - they get rich enough to afford something fast and dangerous, then crash it and kill themselves. I already had a car and a bike that would both go almost 200 mph. I'm lucky the money I had didn't kill me.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if they just got down to it that would b fine but if yr on a date with a feminist there's a high danger you'll actually have to listen to them and they are bloody annoying.

Anyway @Bokanovsky already nailed this thread.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah my nephew is a natural.

Tall, handsome, over confident, charming, good looking and a doesnt have a job and is broke for about 10 years.

Still he fvcks any girl he wants even the dimes with good jobs.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
They say that you shouldn't make your hobby a job, because then it'll ruin it for you.
If your hobby is to fart out pro-Hillary, pro-welfare-state, money-bad, really-smart-for-a-17-year-old crap, you are correct.

The world doesn't revolve around you Neil, grasp this concept.
I told my girlfriend "In the game of life, you're first prize". Thus, as you see, the world actually does indeed revolve around bigneil.