Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

money does not make the man

entucky

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. I have no money, and like 5 plates at the moment.

Furthermore, even if that was not the case, I'd rather be poor and alone than have a beautiful wife who was only with me for my money. I remember the guys from law school I knew - they were all dateless wonders, most of them virgins in their early 20's. Then as soon as they passed the bar and got a good job, it seemed like every one of them suddenly had a very pretty wife, who popped out a kid and then lived a life of leisure in a giant house, while hubby worked 80 hours a week to pay for it all. Fvck that.
You win idiot of the year honors. Congratulations moron.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why building wealth and getting your finances in order should be TOP PRIORITY.

- Almost 80% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and about 50% don't have enough savings or emergency resources to cover a damn $400 emergency.

- All the while, cost of living/inflation is going up, finding good jobs is becoming more difficult, jobs are requiring MORE education (a master's will be required for a desk job soon) while education continues to sky rocket in costs.

And you guys are sitting on this damn forum talking about money doesn't matter, because some stupid bytch svcked your broke dyck last night??

Think about your damn freedom, your peace, and your happiness. To anybody that says MONEY doesn't buy happiness, you are wrong. You need MONEY to eat, for shelter, for clothing, to maintain your health, etc. Last I checked, being able to eat, have clothes on your back, have shelter, and be in good health were the foundations for happiness!

ITDG you are at the perfect age to start investing! Let me give you some quick numbers, you are about 18 years old correct? In 32 years you will be 50, if over the next 32 years you put away $5,000 per year for 32 years, using a balance of 65% in S&P Index Fund and 35% in Bonds for a collective average of 7% CAGR, you will have over $630,000 at age 50 in your Index Fund portfolio alone.

Fvck this insane shyt about money or looks don't matter. Fix your Looks, your Finances, AND your Personality/Inner Game shyt so you can be the BEST version of yourself and PROTECT yourself from having to live paycheck-to-paycheck.
I appreciate the advice, but honestly I have almost no clue what you are talking about.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 19, I knocked a woman up. Realizing that I was never going to provide, she quickly leeched on to a stable guy and froze me out - leading him to think the kid was/is his
Did she tell him the baby "came a month early"? :D

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
All I care about is money. As Snoop Dogg says: "I keep my mind on my money and my money on my mind."

I understand that money doesn't matter when you are young. But as you get older it matters a lot. If you want to maintain yourself and your lifestyle, you need money. If you want to still get laid in your 60's and 70's you need money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan forum - discussions 99,938

Wealth and Success forum - discussions. 280
First off, this is a seduction site, so obviously the main topic here is going to be seduction.

Secondly, people aren't as likely to seek financial advice on an internet forum. 'Cause that type of thing is important, and stuff.
:)

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Because you blow it all on wh0res. That's your prerogative, but don't act like it's the definition of success.
BB I'm not miserable :rofl:.

Listen, I rant and vent okay? I have to get it out of my system and quite honestly, this website gives me an outlet to get that shyt out of my system. I've already detailed how everything in my life is pretty much going GREAT right now. Financial wise, women/plate wise, fitness wise, etc. But shyt about the world still pisses me off.

Folks saying money can't buy happiness are either delusional or lying, why? Last I checked....food, clothing, shelter and healthcare all cost money!

- You're going to tell me someone can be "happy" while their belly is growling for 2 weeks? I don't think so.

- You're going to tell me someone can be "happy" while they lay in the cold, on the street corner, with no shelter or clothes to put on their a.ss? I don't think so.

- You're going to tell me someone can be "happy" while they sit in pain/sickness, because they have no MONEY to afford the treatment and prescriptions? I don't think so.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money/ property provides a platform to live a certain kind of life of your choosing. It's just the means to the end. The problem is when money-obsessed people make it the end. They can not say enough. It is a moral problem that is not good for the greater good.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you don't need money to bang women.

But I wouldn't be bragging on the internet about not having money. You got more problems to worry about then women. You live with your parents and have no money man. The last thing you should be worried about is a shorty.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys duh look at Mexico, east Timor, Bangladesh etc. Hell even Alabama. Poor people may not b able to afford kids but it sure doesn't stop them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i turned 25 on the weekend and was doing some self reflecting

in the last 3 years my financial situation has been dire despite gaining 2 job promotions i just cant retain any type of personal wealth ,im literally trapped living with my parents, ive got a ton of debt my car is over 10 years old , i spend every penny monthly

the strange thing is , this hasn't handicapped me with women i every woman ive wanted iv'e got and ive never spent much on them, my current main plate who is on her way to attaining GF status would tick most guys boxes

obviously i realise i need to change my financial situation drastically for personal benefit more than anything

but for anyone worrying about having money to try and impress women , the answer is simple

DONT , once you start being the type of guy they want to fvck money doesn't seem to really matter
Dawg, evey one be po deez dayz. Go wit da flowz! You dig?:D:cool::p

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't really create the thread with the aim to start a debate on whether money can bring you eternal happiness

and i certainly wasn't bragging about being poor

i was merely being honest as to where i am at financially if that offends some of you well then there isn't much i can do about it

the point i was trying to make was that despite all this it hasn't seemed to impair me with the women in my life

women do not need to see you have money in order to want you

if you choose to show them you have it then thats up to you ,

YES i agree perhaps if i had more money to do fancy holidays or get nice hotels or move out of my parents house then MAYBE i would of had access to even more or better quality poon but seeing as i dont the theory is flawed

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is women are a lot more black and white in their analysis of male utility than we would care to admit, in terms of relationship material vs pure sex material. The grey area is sexual attraction where a more balanced guy who knows game, looks good, etc. Usually this is the target for LTRs until some of the women become truly craven and seek only money later in life.
Yes, and in that grey, or should I say that colorful area, before the world has been sundered in two, lies the balanced woman looking for both a sensible and sexy guy. Sadly it seems she has become the exceptional woman today.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That. Anybody considered that confidence still is the key? Most of the confidence Is the basis to make Money and be sucessfull. People here tend to think getting is the key to women. If they only are rich but have no confidence around women and no game they will attract no women apart from gold diggers.

Another point always forgotten an here is your health. All the Money is hot worth it if you get severly life threatening ill. When you are dead Money can buy you nothing. The art is to find a middle way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they only are rich but have no confidence around women and no game they will attract no women apart from gold diggers.
Maybe, but I still think "confidence" as an attraction factor is exagerrated. I don't think women would recognize actual confidence if it bit them on the @ss. Women appreciate bold action and success.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i turned 25 on the weekend and was doing some self reflecting

in the last 3 years my financial situation has been dire despite gaining 2 job promotions i just cant retain any type of personal wealth ,im literally trapped living with my parents, ive got a ton of debt my car is over 10 years old , i spend every penny monthly

the strange thing is , this hasn't handicapped me with women i every woman ive wanted iv'e got and ive never spent much on them, my current main plate who is on her way to attaining GF status would tick most guys boxes

obviously i realise i need to change my financial situation drastically for personal benefit more than anything

but for anyone worrying about having money to try and impress women , the answer is simple

DONT , once you start being the type of guy they want to fvck money doesn't seem to really matter
You mean BigNeil is wrong and you don't need to flash money at them to get them to want to be around?? Who knew...lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He also fails to take into account that good parenting is not how much money you throw at a kid and that raising a kid is so expensive because of the as far as I know 3rd world social policies his country has that people like him are proud of, and so stating that it "costs 750 000$" to raise a kid is ridiculous.
I agree...he should go work in education where they try to throw money at kids to fix problems...meanwhile the US falls further and further behind in all the key educational metrics every year...maybe if they spend 100K per kid per year we'd improve instead of only 20K...lmao

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
the point i was trying to make was that despite all this it hasn't seemed to impair me with the women in my life

But dude we are talking about this current market of women, age 18 - 40, who can care less about the CHARACTER of a guy. Please don't use how this current market of women distributes their pvssy as a barometer for "manhood" or "doing what's right".

This current market of women will fvck anybody and anything as long as it makes them laugh or feel good....including:

- Fvcking each other. I would estimate at least 70% of women 18 - 40 are bisexual or at least tried it.

- Fvcking gay men. Yes, GAY MEN. Should I create a Thread next that says: "Hey guys, I'm seeing women fvck a lot of GAY MEN out here, so being STRAIGHT does not make the man!"

Dude come on. It should be apparent by now that the women of this current market are OUT of their god damn minds, so please get your money together and get the fvck out of your parent's basement. The job market is going to get tougher as ROBOTS take away more jobs and the good paying positions require more specialization/higher level of degrees. ALL of this while cost of living continues to skyrocket.

Get your god damn finances together.........now.

Also, have your own definition of manhood or masculinity, don't let how women distribute their pvssy define that because again, this current market of women will fvck anything and then COMPLAIN about it later.