Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I married a foreign chic, how is it going?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't we as men try to be and have the best or just take what comes easily.
We as men should not reward women who seek to exploit our desires. We should reward those who seek to fulfill them. Path of least resistance.

Even within US borders, gaming chicks is still a matter of sussing out the ones who will pose the biggest "challenge," as you put it, and riding the wave with the ones who are eager to be gamed.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
How about hitting the gym, making bank, building a social circle and having enough status to walk away with the hottie at the end of the day. I'd rather work my a$$ off and reap the rewards of being a high status guy.

Being a DJ IMHO isn't about just getting some at the end of the day. Its about being the best man we can be so when we walk into a club or venue that elusive hot chick pulls away from her posse saying "WHOAAA, whats he all about?" Thats my definition of success
In all fairness to the "kidd" I do understand this philosophy but it's very age dependant. You're young and you want to prove yourself; to yourself and others. So, the 1st time you get a good job you're excited that you were able to get that job, rather than calmly expecting the job and figuring out what you're going to do with the $$. The first time you pull a hot woman, you are so proud of your accomplishment, that it becomes more important than the girl herself.

But as you get older and more experienced you take it for granted that you can get a good job and then wonder what else has the job got to offer other than money. You take it for granted that you can get a girl and you wonder what sort of girl will actually make you happy.

So, "kidd" it's not that you're wrong, just that we're in a different place in life. We're no longer as interested in proving our Alpha greatness; we want to enjoy life. I married 2 high powered, attractive, hard to get women. Now I'll stick with sweet women who are devoted to me every time.

"Honey, can you bring me my pillow."

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
davewe said:
we're in a different place in life. We're no longer as interested in proving our Alpha greatness; we want to enjoy life. I married 2 high powered, attractive, hard to get women. Now I'll stick with sweet women who are devoted to me every time.

"Honey, can you bring me my pillow."
Hitting the nail square on the head man!!!

My 55 yr old coworker said it best "You can fck the hottest woman at the club
but will she bring you lunch at work and have the house clean when you get home?"

Age and experience play a major part in our view on the world. My generation all struggle to be have the hottest car the best new phone the best job the hottest girl etc. At 26 its all about keeping up or getting left behind. At my age i guess i need the affirmation that i can out-alpha the big dog in the room But as I age past 30 or 35 i will hopefully learn from my mistakes (i will surely make many) and find happiness with a damn good woman who treats me good like Sue Madre seems to have. Congrats on you and your wife, Sue.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Fine here you go I have nothing to hide. This is her beautiful face with her hot friend on the right. Too bad I don't know any local DJ's I could hook up with that hot friend on the right. Maybe I should go for a threesome?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/1111yr.jpg/
Out of respect for your wife I won't rate her. Not my cup of tea, and she is not hot by any stretch, but she looks like a nice person.

However, the friend? Not hot. 4 to a 5 at best. AT BEST.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
My generation all struggle to be have the hottest car the best new phone the best job the hottest girl etc. At 26 its all about keeping up or getting left behind. At my age i guess i need the affirmation that i can out-alpha the big dog in the room.
This is not necessarily generational, but it is typical of American society. Lucky for you, you're only 26 and can change your mentality earlier. There's no sense wasting time trying to "keep up" with someone else. Pursue your own happiness, man. There will always be someone out there with more $, a hotter girl, a faster car, etc. I'm not saying don't go after what you want - by all means, do. Just go after it because YOU want it - screw societal pressure.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Out of respect for your wife I won't rate her. Not my cup of tea, and she is not hot by any stretch, but she looks like a nice person.

However, the friend? Not hot. 4 to a 5 at best. AT BEST.

How nice of you to chime in when I only post a face pic. Her body is hot as hell and she has a sweet face.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
How nice of you to chime in when I only post a face pic. Her body is hot as hell and she has a sweet face.
As long as you are happy, that is all that should really matter. Our opinions shouldn't mean squat. She looks like a very nice girl.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
As long as you are happy, that is all that should really matter. Our opinions shouldn't mean squat. She looks like a very nice girl.

You are the last persons opinion I care about. Why should I care? At least I know she likes me for me and not my bank account. Try to hit hard times and see if your girl stays with you. She will be gone.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
My generation all struggle to be have the hottest car the best new phone the best job the hottest girl etc. At 26 its all about keeping up or getting left behind. At my age i guess i need the affirmation that i can out-alpha the big dog in the room But as I age past 30 or 35 i will hopefully learn from my mistakes (i will surely make many) and find happiness with a damn good woman who treats me good like Sue Madre seems to have.
No you see the problem with 'learning from your mistakes' when you are in the USA is that those 'mistakes' have the capability of ruining your life completely. You may have the best job with the nicest car and the hottest wife but when your mistakes are calling you daddy and your hot wife is out nailing another guy in the back of your nice car, you'll think differently.... and by then it's already too late.

Why try and domesticate a wild stallion, when there are 100s of horses available already? It doesn't make you more alpha because you did. It just means you wasted a lot of time and energy on something you could have got with little to no effort. All that 'wildness' is generally a cultural thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRyNc8rCDI0&feature=related

read the lyrics and compare to lady gaga or kesha's trash... kids in my classes sing this song.

CordonCordon: His wife is probably a 10 in the personality dept. Most american broads are between 0 and 0.1. I'd rather have a 5 in the kitchen then a 10 laying on the couch. My last gf wouldn't let me feed myself, she made sure that if she was around she was the only one that had chopsticks... I felt like a baby bird most of the time, it was awesome. Have you ever had this experience with an american woman? I highly doubt it. She also cooked all my food, folded my clothes and told me never to thank her because it was part of her duty as a woman.

Instead of putting your hand in the fire 'for the experience', learn from others mistakes EARLY and save yourself a lot of pain and a TON of $$$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKvcJBVYH4

(I'll take a fat loyal wife thats willing to live with me in poverty over an expensive, *****y ho that will leave at the first sign of trouble.)

Do you think maybe you've let all of this DJ BS go to your head? You guys have forgotten what is REALLY important.

Last edited:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
No you see the problem with 'learning from your mistakes' when you are in the USA is that those 'mistakes' have the capability of ruining your life completely. You may have the best job with the nicest car and the hottest wife but when your mistakes are calling you daddy and your hot wife is out nailing another guy in the back of your nice car, you'll think differently.... and by then it's already too late.

Why try and domesticate a wild stallion, when there are 100s of horses available already? It doesn't make you more alpha because you did. It just means you wasted a lot of time and energy on something you could have got with little to no effort. All that 'wildness' is generally a cultural thing.

read the lyrics and compare to lady gaga or kesha's trash... kids in my classes sing this song.

CordonCordon: His wife is probably a 10 in the personality dept. Most american broads are between 0 and 0.1. I'd rather have a 5 in the kitchen then a 10 laying on the couch. My last gf wouldn't let me feed myself, she made sure that if she was around she was the only one that had chopsticks... I felt like a baby bird most of the time, it was awesome. Have you ever had this experience with an american woman? I highly doubt it. She also cooked all my food, folded my clothes and told me never to thank her because it was part of her duty as a woman.

Instead of putting your hand in the fire 'for the experience', learn from others mistakes EARLY and save yourself a lot of pain and a TON of $$$.

(I'll take a fat loyal wife thats willing to live with me in poverty over an expensive, *****y ho that will leave at the first sign of trouble.)

Do you think maybe you've let all of this DJ BS go to your head? You guys have forgotten what is REALLY important.

This is a 5? Give me a break. She has a perfect slim body unlike Americas obese cows roaming the streets.

http://imageshack.us/f/195/mybabeg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/mybabe999.jpg

And he only chimes in when I post a facepic and she doesn't even have makeup on. She doesn't need makeup she is one of those types.

And you are right, with her 10 personality and hot body she is an 8.5.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is attractive enough. She seems to have a decent body too. A picture really doesn't tell you what someone looks like in person. You can't pay any attention to guys on here about what girl looks good and doesn't. They'll usually say the girl you post is a 5 and the girl they post who is objectively not better tooking is a 9. One time on here someone said Miss America was a 6 or something like that. As if most of these guys get anything as good.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think she is attractive enough. She seems to have a decent body too. A picture really doesn't tell you what someone looks like in person. You can't pay any attention to guys on here about what girl looks good and doesn't. They'll usually say the girl you post is a 5 and the girl they post who is objectively not better tooking is a 9. One time on here someone said Miss America was a 6 or something like that. As if most of these guys get anything as good.

cordon is just mad because I said his girls face looks like Kim Jong il. Besides, I'm sure she is about to leave him since he just lost his fortune in the stock market crash.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

Livefree....my gf of 2.5 years. Honestly you could not ask for a sweeter and less drama filled girl. We don't fight at all. Maybe 2 or 3 minor tiffs in out entire time together. 99% of the time she is smiling and in a good mood. Do just about everything together as well. Just enjoyed a great weekend together in Huntington Beach CA at the US Surfing Championships. (you guys wanna see hotties?-go there..SMOKING girls all over the place http://www.usopenofsurfing.com/photos.cfm ) She is even doing P 90 X with me :). As far as waiting on me. She does more than her part. And I do mine. I would call out relationship very 50/50. I in no way shape or form want a servant. I want a partner.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/rose3l.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/rose555m.jpg/

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
cordon is just mad because I said his girls face looks like Kim Jong il. Besides, I'm sure she is about to leave him since he just lost his fortune in the stock market crash.
Nope, actually my account is up the past 2 weeks. Have not held any small, mid, or large caps overnight. Just been flipping AAPL and GOOG during the day and not holding. All of my longer term holdings are mainly penny stocks, which are not really affected by the larger markets and the troubles they are facing.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Is she FOREIGN or AMERICAN... makes a big difference. If she moved to the states before she turned 22 she's been westernized and can be considered american. If she's Korean she might as well be American, those chicks are messed.

Sue: Peruvian girls are an acquired taste... they are very nice women for sure but they look more like asians than latinos. Lots of Pitucas there too... where did you find yours?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Nice cordon, hot wife, is she Vietnamese? Definitely hot for however old she is, especially considering you're 37.
LiveFree and San Jose. She moved to the US from Taiwan when she was 5. Has no accent at all. She is an American Literary major and an accountant at a local University. Very Americanized in the sense she is as American as any other girl here, but she still has some of her old country values.

BTW I'm a white guy.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
LiveFree and San Jose. She moved to the US from Taiwan when she was 5. Has no accent at all. She is an American Literary major and an accountant at a local University. Very Americanized in the sense she is as American as any other girl here, but she still has some of her old country values.

BTW I'm a white guy.
In other words, she's American. Prepare to get raped in court one day. What happened to you proposing?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
how old is she?
She's thirty.

And Sue, unlike you, I don't run off and get married on a whim like you did after knowing a girl for a few months.

BlackwaterPark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax bro. If you've got a great woman there's no need to get butthurt if a guy on the internet doesn't think she's an absolute stunner. IMO both of your women are cute. Would proly make better ltr material than some maxim cover model whose seen more **** than a public urinal.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
In other words, she's American. Prepare to get raped in court one day. What happened to you proposing?

'American Literary major and an accountant at a local University'
code for Feminist, don't let her slanted eyes fool you.

CC: I would start making plans to go back to Taiwan... see if she is down with that?

If not, gtfo.

I feel for guys w/pseudo foreign girls. They think they've struck gold until they go back to her country and are hit on endlessly by local women who show up at their door with cakes, clothing and movie tickets. If you want to super boost her interest level, move to the Taiwan country side. She'll go nuts everyday just trying to keep tabs on you, almost guarantee you will never get a divorce.

Taiwanese girls are not raised with the same morals mainlanders have, especially the rich ones.They are more akin to Koreans... they have no idea the kind of competition that exists for Laowai in Asia. If women from the first world only knew what they were up against...