Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I married a foreign chic, how is it going?

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is incorrect Grammar!

The correct diatribe should be "Straighten up, you Retard"

(dude is obviously from NY)

MaddXMan said:
Straight up retarded.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Squirrels and I are old buddies. We always talked about meeting at the game. Well now is the chance. Squirels can bring his girl and we can watch the O's lose.
I have been a Baltimore Orioles fan since I was 3. I mean harping back to the glory days of Kenny Singleton, All Bumbry, Mark Belanger, Doug Decinces, and onto Eddie Murray, Cal Ripken, and Brady Anderson.

I really thought this year would be the year they would break out and achieve an over .500 season. But their young pitchers like Matuz, Britton, Bergenson, and Tillman have all imploded and their hitting has been BRUTAL with men on base. Another disaster of a season.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I have been a Baltimore Orioles fan since I was 3. I mean harping back to the glory days of Kenny Singleton, All Bumbry, Mark Belanger, Doug Decinces, and onto Eddie Murray, Cal Ripken, and Brady Anderson.

I really thought this year would be the year they would break out and achieve an over .500 season. But their young pitchers like Matuz, Britton, Bergenson, and Tillman have all imploded and their hitting has been BRUTAL with men on base. Another disaster of a season.

That's what everybody thought. The team is cursed.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
That's what everybody thought. The team is cursed.
I even went out and bought $200 worth of Oriole shirts and hats this spring in anticipation of a great season. Needless to say I haven't worn anything since early June. I was going to put a grand on the Orioles to win over 78 games this year in Vegas. Glad I didn't.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this site called "A Foreign Affair" http://www.loveme.com that actually specializes in introductions with foreign women - including Latin American and Russian.

They are formatted to having these socials in the foreign country where you can go on a constructive vacation where you'll meet lots of women, as well as enjoy the sights of their country as well. All the while knowing that there is genuine interest and they are not paid to feign interest while you are just another number or dollar-sign to them.

Check it out.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sue Madre said:
ofcourse it's true, I can prove it if squirels shows up to the baseball game Saturday night. I will be there with her.
I'm working, so I will not be at any ball game. Sorry to disappoint. :moon:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I'm working, so I will not be at any ball game. Sorry to disappoint. :moon:

I'm not disappointed, don't worry. I really didn't want your ass to show up anyway!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sue Madre said:
I'm not disappointed, don't worry. I really didn't want your ass to show up anyway!
Good to know, because I probably wouldn't have come anyway. :whistle:

I haven't even been out in the city much this year. Predatory instincts still aren't up to full-speed.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Good to know, because I probably wouldn't have come anyway. :whistle:

I haven't even been out in the city much this year. Predatory instincts still aren't up to full-speed.

I'm sure you don't want to meet all of my wifes hot young latina friends anyway.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you poor soul. I quickly read through the comments here and one thing is painfully obvious: your sense of self value is in large part derived from your green card wife.

A man who respects himself does so because of who he is and who he's become, not who he has around.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems you just can't win here. Guy bemoans his lack of women/the one he lost/the one he couldn't get, then he's a beta loser. A guy's proud of his hot foreign wife - he too's a loser.

Apparently the only guys who get respect around here are the ones who bang one anonymous chick after another.

Let the guy enjoy the wife while he has her. The only thing less respectworthy than a guy who's self-value is derived from his green card wife, is a guy who's self value is derived from feedback on a message board.

Bottom line is his initial assertion can be true; foreign women can treat you better - sometimes.

scrouds said:
Oh you poor soul. I quickly read through the comments here and one thing is painfully obvious: your sense of self value is in large part derived from your green card wife.

A man who respects himself does so because of who he is and who he's become, not who he has around.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
davewe said:
Let the guy enjoy the wife while he has her.

She is not going anywhere. Unless I decide I don't want her any more, I will be growing old with this woman. If I screw it up and cheat or something like that I can see her leaving, but I don't plan on doing that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Sue Madre,

Congrats. But I have to say, my first reaction to your post was skepticism. You married her in six months after meeting her online, and she paid you $10G? I'll take your word for it that you have a sound relationship and frame, but it sounded a little sketchy to me. And this is coming from someone who married a Brazilian.

I try not to get caught up in the foreign vs. domestic debate, but I do agree that there is something different about them, especially latinas. Not just an old-fashioned vibe but also their sexuality. I don't recommend marriage in general, but if you're thinking of finding a woman to settle with, foreign women are a great ocean to fish in.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
Hey Sue Madre,

Congrats. But I have to say, my first reaction to your post was skepticism. You married her in six months after meeting her online, and she paid you $10G? I'll take your word for it that you have a sound relationship and frame, but it sounded a little sketchy to me. And this is coming from someone who married a Brazilian.

I try not to get caught up in the foreign vs. domestic debate, but I do agree that there is something different about them, especially latinas. Not just an old-fashioned vibe but also their sexuality. I don't recommend marriage in general, but if you're thinking of finding a woman to settle with, foreign women are a great ocean to fish in.

She didn't pay me anything. Where do you get that crazy idea? She had the money in the bank and since we are married we changed the account to joint, so the money is basically mine now.

Also, I did not put her on my account, so now I have her account and my own account she doesn't have access to.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha. It sounded like one of those quid pro quo deals. No offense intended but when there's a foreigner, internet, marriage, and $10G involved, that's the impression.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
davewe said:
Seems you just can't win here. Guy bemoans his lack of women/the one he lost/the one he couldn't get, then he's a beta loser. A guy's proud of his hot foreign wife - he too's a loser.

Apparently the only guys who get respect around here are the ones who bang one anonymous chick after another.

Let the guy enjoy the wife while he has her. The only thing less respectworthy than a guy who's self-value is derived from his green card wife, is a guy who's self value is derived from feedback on a message board.

Bottom line is his initial assertion can be true; foreign women can treat you better - sometimes.
You missed the point completely. You're defining other men in terms of women. That's a stupid way to value someone.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
You missed the point completely. You're defining other men in terms of women. That's a stupid way to value someone.
I didn't miss the point - not really. I just find it ironic that on a site like this one, where 99% of the posts are about how to get/how to lose/how to game/how to next women, that a guy should be criticised because he's happy with his new wife. While I have no idea whether she's a long-term keeper, I can say that at my "advanced" age I realize that you'd better grab whatever happiness you can because it's extremely fleeting, no matter how many women you've banged.

The OT's post was more entertaining than all the "I lost her - how can I get her back" or "what should I do on the next date" posts that litter this site. Now, those guys are defining their happiness/success in terms of women.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
scrouds said:

What are you even talking about? I think you are one of the guys who helped me nail this chic over on RM. I almost got stuck with an American BPD slut and doomed to years of misery. This is a good woman and I am not placing any value about myself on her. I'm just happy to find a good woman for a change and I locked her up. If it goes sour I'll send her back on the bananna boat where she came from, but I can judge people very well and she is a keeper.