Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I married a foreign chic, how is it going?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
There is alot of talk here about how foreign women are better. It's true! I live in a part of the US with tons of foreigners. I met a hot latina online and married her in 6 months. She is a great wife so far. She cooks and cleans and does whatever I say. She is smart and makes money too and she had 10 grand in the bank which I own now.

Some people will say that 10 grand is nothing, but I am used to dating worthless BPD broke American women. This girl is hot, and loyal and she is a great wife. I highly recommend finding a hot foreign woman to marry.

They appreciate you more because they come from such a craphole it's like heaven for the woman when she meets you. Any questions?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
What country is she from?

She is from Peru. This is not the first peruvian girl I have dated. They have values. It is something American women lack. Does your woman have values?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
She is from Peru. This is not the first peruvian girl I have dated. They have values. It is something American women lack. Does your woman have values?
Congratulations brother you found yourself a keeper.

That's all I ever wanted. A woman that is hot but also has morals and values. Unfortunately I have not and doubt will ever find one.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Congratulations brother you found yourself a keeper.

That's all I ever wanted. A woman that is hot but also has morals and values. Unfortunately I have not and doubt will ever find one.

It is hard to find one. Just keep looking. If she speaks broken English that is a good thing. Why don't you think you can find one? The world is large, you can find anything you want.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Pair A Dice said:
Met and married in six months? Which catalog did you use?

Sheesh. That is quick!

I picked her up off the internet. Yes 6 months is quick but I don't care.

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
HI In my experience foreign chicks are great and treat you right!!

I have dated for 2 years a HOT mexican girl and she is an absolute keeper, faithful, loyal, always doing things right it;s hard to explain. Damn I told her I love you after 3 weeks dating, but I think the game can be played different with latin chicks. Is not like you always have to be alpha watching your back with them, there are no rules or games with them, you make up your own game. One thing I can say is that their relationships become exclusive straight away and take things very seriously very quickly, they really want to get married and have kids.

but these girls dont stress you out, YOU ARE the MAN and they respect that and they enjoy being dominated. I broke up with her because Im not ready to settle down yet and it made me sad to lose her but i had to let her go and keep moving!

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
caporal said:
HI In my experience foreign chicks are great and treat you right!!

I have dated for 2 years a HOT mexican girl and she is an absolute keeper, faithful, loyal, always doing things right it;s hard to explain. Damn I told her I love you after 3 weeks dating, but I think the game can be played different with latin chicks. Is not like you always have to be alpha watching your back with them, there are no rules or games with them, you make up your own game. One thing I can say is that their relationships become exclusive straight away and take things very seriously very quickly, they really want to get married and have kids.

but these girls dont stress you out, YOU ARE the MAN and they respect that and they enjoy being dominated. I broke up with her because Im not ready to settle down yet and it made me sad to lose her but i had to let her go and keep moving!
All very true. I don't have to worry about anything. There is no way she will cheat and I don't have to worry about any of that. She gave me all her email and facebook passwords. She doesn't want to have kids yet, and I make her take the pill religiously. So I get to tap it raw whenever I want and she gives the sex anytime I want and she will do anything I say. I am pretty sure she never did some of the things before that I am making her do in the sack.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In for 2 thanks OP

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna give the Clay Davis (The Wire) response to your meeting and marrying her in 6 months.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, partner !

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the scoop? ? ?

Is this story BS or what?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
acw said:
So what's the scoop? ? ?

Is this story BS or what?

ofcourse it's true, I can prove it if squirels shows up to the baseball game Saturday night. I will be there with her.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
10-4

Ok Rabbits (i mean Squirels)...you gonna show?

PS. Don't try reaching for foul balls or anything that may cause you to fall to your demise (*sigh).

Have Fun...!

:)

Sue Madre said:
ofcourse it's true, I can prove it if squirels shows up to the baseball game Saturday night. I will be there with her.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
acw said:
10-4

Ok Rabbits (i mean Squirels)...you gonna show?

PS. Don't try reaching for foul balls or anything that may cause you to fall to your demise (*sigh).

Squirrels and I are old buddies. We always talked about meeting at the game. Well now is the chance. Squirels can bring his girl and we can watch the O's lose.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known for most of my life I wanted to end up with a Foreign girl for pretty much all those reasons Sue Madre.

You're living my dream! :)