Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I married a foreign chic, how is it going?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Could you post a closer up pic? I can tell she's hot, I just want a better idea of what she looks like based on how you described her.

Sure, just as soon as you post a pic of a girl you have banged recently.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Could you post a closer up pic? I can tell she's hot, I just want a better idea of what she looks like based on how you described her.

Fine here you go I have nothing to hide. This is her beautiful face with her hot friend on the right. Too bad I don't know any local DJ's I could hook up with that hot friend on the right. Maybe I should go for a threesome?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/1111yr.jpg/

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You didn't just marry her. You married her, and her family too. And if she ever has to choose between the two, you will lose. With Latina's, there's family (which doesn't count you), and there's everything else.
What a typically ignorant American way of looking at things. The fact is you married her and her family too, that means you get all the benefits of a strong family unit in addition to a woman who was raised with STRONG family values. You can bet money on the fact that she and her family will NEVER leave you or your children high and dry.

Contrast that with a woman who was raised to be STRONG and INDEPENDENT of her family/man and you have the reason men who want solid LTRs pick foreign girls.

I dated this one poorer Latina (in mexico) and her family did EVERYTHING for me. They included me in all of the family events, made sure I was well cared for, brought me food and other stuff and hooked me up with jobs. They also protected me when I got into some trouble with tequila AND kept me safe while I puked all over their car and in their house.

The second latina I dated came from a wealthy family. She was mostly estranged from her family, raised as an American girl to be strong, independent and educated. She couldn't cook or clean and had some fantasy about becoming a CEO and having a child at 27. She suffered from heavy emotional family issues because of serious neglect, they were rich and let the money raise her. She ended up cheating on me after 2 years together citing that I didn't have enough money/education to keep her. She is currently a business woman, living alone and messaging me every other week to come back and join her. I'm sure the former is happily married.

Countries with STRONG family values:

Philippines, Mexico, China, Korea

keep in mind you need to pick women from the working classes... the upper classes have generally let money go to their head.

Sue Madre
: Where is she from?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
What a typically ignorant American way of looking at things. The fact is you married her and her family too, that means you get all the benefits of a strong family unit in addition to a woman who was raised with STRONG family values. You can bet money on the fact that she and her family will NEVER leave you or your children high and dry.

Contrast that with a woman who was raised to be STRONG and INDEPENDENT of her family/man and you have the reason men who want solid LTRs pick foreign girls.

I dated this one poorer Latina (in mexico) and her family did EVERYTHING for me. They included me in all of the family events, made sure I was well cared for, brought me food and other stuff and hooked me up with jobs. They also protected me when I got into some trouble with tequila AND kept me safe while I puked all over their car and in their house.

The second latina I dated came from a wealthy family. She was mostly estranged from her family, raised as an American girl to be strong, independent and educated. She couldn't cook or clean and had some fantasy about becoming a CEO and having a child at 27. She suffered from heavy emotional family issues because of serious neglect, they were rich and let the money raise her. She ended up cheating on me after 2 years together citing that I didn't have enough money/education to keep her. She is currently a business woman, living alone and messaging me every other week to come back and join her. I'm sure the former is happily married.

Countries with STRONG family values:

Philippines, Mexico, China, Korea

keep in mind you need to pick women from the working classes... the upper classes have generally let money go to their head.

Sue Madre
: Where is she from?

She is from Peru and she does have strong values. I bet I could get deployed to Afghanistan for 2 years and she wouldn't cheat.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice... I was in Peru for a short time checking out real-estate. Food is fantastic! Girls are... well I suppose they're an acquired taste..haha :D

You can get a house/apartment for between $5000 and $10,000 in Arequipa or Trujillo. If you wanted to retire in a few years, its completely do-able on less than 50k.

http://arequipa.locanto.com.pe/casas/356/

You have to get your boots on the ground for the real deals but getting a house like that is possible for less than 20k.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
I don't blame you. My wife worships the ground that I walk on and I get sex whenever I want. She obeys everything I say,. Go foreign! And here she is, in honor of Mr. Cordon, my WIFE:

http://imageshack.us/f/195/mybabeg.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/534/mybabe999.jpg/
Sue Madre while i feel everyone is entitled to their happiness I feel you gave up on American women for "easy pickins" She's attractive but submissive and yours to be trained. I don't know you personally but i feel a 300lb unshaven WOW nerd could've done the same thing. I doubt you had to do much other than be American to land her is all i'm saying

Hopefully She stays in the basement doing your laundry and supplicating to your every whim, cause if she gets out of the house and the American women take her under their wing your marriage made in heaven is doomed.

Last edited:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
Sue Madre while i feel everyone is entitled to their happiness I feel you gave up on American women for "easy pickins" She's attractive but submissive and yours to be trained. I don't know you personally but i feel a 300lb unshaven WOW nerd could've done the same thing. I doubt you had to do much other than be American to land her is all i'm saying

Hopefully She stays in the basement doing your laundry and supplicating to your every whim, cause if she gets out of the house and the American women take her under their wing your marriage made in heaven is doomed.
Not really. I stole her from some other dude who was seeing her before me. Then he went AFC on her and started begging for her back, so she blocked him while we both read his messages and laughed.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:

What cares if she's easy pickins. As you get a bit older you will realize that such things are irrelevant. For example, have you ever had a job, worked your ass off and got paid next to nothing, or worse yet, ended up with no job? Of course, everyone has. But the opposite can happen too. I currently have a job with a 6 figure income and in this terrible economy just got a 13% raise. Did I deserve it - nope! I'm at the right place at the right time. The opposite certainly happened often enough, so I am enjoying this situation.

With women, sometimes you work hard, do everything right, and end up getting screwed (and not in the good way). And sometimes she seemingly falls in your lap. When you get to a certain place in life, you will just thank the universe and take the "miracle."

So if the OP has a wife he loves and she loves him, who cares if someone else might have gotten her. There are no soul mates and being at the right place at the right time (even if it means a foreign country) is a good thing.

BlackwaterPark

Don Juan
Reaction score
davewe said:
What cares if she's easy pickins. As you get a bit older you will realize that such things are irrelevant. For example, have you ever had a job, worked your ass off and got paid next to nothing, or worse yet, ended up with no job? Of course, everyone has. But the opposite can happen too. I currently have a job with a 6 figure income and in this terrible economy just got a 13% raise. Did I deserve it - nope! I'm at the right place at the right time. The opposite certainly happened often enough, so I am enjoying this situation.

With women, sometimes you work hard, do everything right, and end up getting screwed (and not in the good way). And sometimes she seemingly falls in your lap. When you get to a certain place in life, you will just thank the universe and take the "miracle."

So if the OP has a wife he loves and she loves him, who cares if someone else might have gotten her. There are no soul mates and being at the right place at the right time (even if it means a foreign country) is a good thing.
Exactly. Why make life harder than it should be? And who gives a flying fvck about one-upping your friends, colleagues, whatever? While they're wondering about the nutty taste of their woman's kisses after a girl's night out you get your **** sucked and your dinner cooked. Just a damn shame that the girls in my country(finland) make your craziest american feminists look like latina housewives. Absolute harpies.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd rather tame a wild stallion than train a puppy.
Maybe i just love the challenge or want to feel i earned it.

My buddy Mike has an asian wife and she is submissive to the point
of bathing him after work and putting pillows under his feet.
It's just nauseating to me. I like my women with a little backbone

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:

What about your next challenge would be change the diaper, cook the dinner and keep your temper when negged otherwise she will divorce and her lawyer will ass rape you in the court?
Is that challenging enough?

But most of all, what if you lose?

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
A woman gives you a bath and puts pillows under your feet - and that's a bad thing?? Clearly we have different goals.

I can introduce you to my ex-wife. She will make you work for every breath you take!!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I feel you gave up on American women for "easy pickins" She's attractive but submissive and yours to be trained.
I feel you ARE an American woman.

I don't know you personally but i feel a 300lb unshaven WOW nerd could've done the same thing. I doubt you had to do much other than be American to land her is all i'm saying
This is bad how?

Maybe you are just a brainwashed idiot.

Wake up kid, the matrix has you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets get one thing straight junior DJs: WORK IN ≠ QUALITY OUT

If you have to work to get a girl, you are doing it WRONG.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Maybe you are just a brainwashed idiot.
Maybe I was raised a tad differently I grew up realizing anything worth having requires WORK on my part. Sure i could settle for a hot asian that will do everything i say with the click of a mouse but will it make me better as a man. Not likely

How about hitting the gym, making bank, building a social circle and having enough status to walk away with the hottie at the end of the day. I'd rather work my a$$ off and reap the rewards of being a high status guy.

Being a DJ IMHO isn't about just getting some at the end of the day. Its about being the best man we can be so when we walk into a club or venue that elusive hot chick pulls away from her posse saying "WHOAAA, whats he all about?" Thats my definition of success

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
Maybe I was raised a tad differently I grew up realizing anything worth having requires WORK on my part. Sure i could settle for a hot asian that will do everything i say with the click of a mouse but will it make me better as a man. Not likely

How about hitting the gym, making bank, building a social circle and having enough status to walk away with the hottie at the end of the day. I'd rather work my a$$ off and reap the rewards of being a high status guy

Where are you going to get a hot Asian with a click of a mouse? And what makes you so sure you can even find one? You probably can't even find one.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was referring to my buddy Mike not you Sue the thing was there was no gaming or effort on his part he never left his comfort zone or approached her like a man. He just registered at some online dating deal and a year later
he's married.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
Maybe I was raised a tad differently I grew up realizing anything worth having requires WORK on my part. Sure i could settle for a hot asian that will do everything i say with the click of a mouse but will it make me better as a man.
If she's a good woman who suits his desires, and he finds her enjoyable, he is not "settling." Who cares how he found her? Pleasure in this life, bro. Even the hard work you put into your life goals should be fun at some point.

Women are hypergamous wherever you find them. Doesn't matter if they are "wild stallions" with "backbone" (code for bytchy professional American old maids) or sweet submissive Asian beauties. To each his own.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i just don't see satisfaction in the easily obtained. But as you say to each his own. I want to be a better man physically, financially, and socially. I know all about western women and the challenge they have laid before us I wanna be the guy that whips her into shape so she's just like the Asian housewife. If you can tame/conquer a western woman on you own soil you can do ANYTHING.

Shouldn't we as men try to be and have the best or just take what comes easily. Think of a NASCAR driver how many of those guys say "Mehh 2nd place is good enough"

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
Sorry i just don't see satisfaction in the easily obtained. But as you say to each his own. I want to be a better man physically, financially, and socially and if you can pull western women on you own soil you can do ANYTHING.

The word GAME best describes what i'm talking about. Shouldn't we as men try to be and have the best or just takes what comes easily. Think of a NASCAR driver how many of those guys say "Mehh 2nd place is good enough"
What is so easy about it? I still had to get her to choose me over all the other guys pursuing her. Your WOW Nerd analogy makes no sense because she still had tons of guys after her. So quite frankly, you are talking out of your a$$.