Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I married a foreign chic, how is it going?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

'American Literary major and an accountant at a local University'
code for Feminist, don't let her slanted eyes fool you.

CC: I would start making plans to go back to Taiwan... see if she is down with that?

If not, gtfo.

I feel for guys w/pseudo foreign girls. They think they've struck gold until they go back to her country and are hit on endlessly by local women who show up at their door with cakes, clothing and movie tickets. If you want to super boost her interest level, move to the Taiwan country side. She'll go nuts everyday just trying to keep tabs on you, almost guarantee you will never get a divorce.

Taiwanese girls are not raised with the same morals mainlanders have, especially the rich ones.They are more akin to Koreans... they have no idea the kind of competition that exists for Laowai in Asia. If women from the first world only knew what they were up against...

She probably already has her eye on his penny stocks.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
She's thirty.

And Sue, unlike you, I don't run off and get married on a whim like you did after knowing a girl for a few months.

2 years dating her is a "whim"? She must not be so great afterall if you won't marry her after 2 years.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

'American Literary major and an accountant at a local University'
code for Feminist, don't let her slanted eyes fool you.

CC: I would start making plans to go back to Taiwan... see if she is down with that?

If not, gtfo.

I feel for guys w/pseudo foreign girls. They think they've struck gold until they go back to her country and are hit on endlessly by local women who show up at their door with cakes, clothing and movie tickets. If you want to super boost her interest level, move to the Taiwan country side. She'll go nuts everyday just trying to keep tabs on you, almost guarantee you will never get a divorce.

Taiwanese girls are not raised with the same morals mainlanders have, especially the rich ones.They are more akin to Koreans... they have no idea the kind of competition that exists for Laowai in Asia. If women from the first world only knew what they were up against...
LOL cmon do you honestly think I would be with a girl for over two years if she was like that? I am telling you I hit the jackpot with her. We NEVER fight. She is always smiling. She is nice to everyone. She has no vices. She doesn't drink unless with me. She doesn't swear. Never done a drug. VERY rarely gets upset. Is up to do anything. I have never met a more relaxed or laid back girl in my life. And her religious and political views are very close to mine....as in I am not religious at all (I think religion is a giant scam). Seriously, as pretty as she is, her personality is even better. We do everything together. Go everywhere together. Next week Vegas, then 8 days back home in MI with me. The funny thing is, even though we both have facebook, we don't have any pics of each other on our profiles, and we may have posted on each others walls a total of 2-3 times in that 2.5 years we have been together. We are just really secure with each other and don't need to flaunt it. I guess you could say, as corny as this does sound, we are best friends and great lovers (have sex 4-5 times a week on average). After all this time, if I see her naked or in a sexy oufit....I still get the schwinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg. :)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
LOL cmon do you honestly think I would be with a girl for over two years if she was like that? I am telling you I hit the jackpot with her. We NEVER fight. She is always smiling. She is nice to everyone. She has no vices. She doesn't drink unless with me. She doesn't swear. Never done a drug. VERY rarely gets upset. Is up to do anything. I have never met a more relaxed or laid back girl in my life. And her religious and political views are very close to mine....as in I am not religious at all (I think religion is a giant scam). Seriously, as pretty as she is, her personality is even better. We do everything together. Go everywhere together. Next week Vegas, then 8 days back home in MI with me. The funny thing is, even though we both have facebook, we don't have any pics of each other on our profiles, and we may have posted on each others walls a total of 2-3 times in that 2.5 years we have been together. We are just really secure with each other and don't need to flaunt it. I guess you could say, as corny as this does sound, we are best friends and great lovers (have sex 4-5 times a week on average). After all this time, if I see her naked or in a sexy oufit....I still get the schwinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg. :)

You hit the jackpot eh?!

Does she do the following:

1. Anal
2. Morning BJs
3. Car BJs when you ask
4 Sex in public places
5. SWALLOW

If you get 3 out of 5 I MIGHT believe you hit the jackpot :p

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You hit the jackpot eh?!

1. Anal
2. Morning BJs
3. Car BJs when you ask
4 Sex in public places
5. SWALLOW

Haha

1. Only if I slip it in suddenly or she is drunk, which is rare.
2. Oh yes
3. Hell yes
4. F yes. Parks, parking lots, whereever. One time was in the bathroom of a golf course here in CA during a PGA tourney that Tiger was in. Bent her right over the sink while looking in the mirror. :)
5. Yes yes

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Haha

2. Oh yes
3. Hell yes
4. F yes. Parks, parking lots, whereever. One time was in the bathroom of a golf course here in CA during a PGA tourney that Tiger was in. Bent her right over the sink while looking in the mirror. :)
5. Yes yes
We went hiking the other week and did it in the middle of a trail, doggy style, standing up. lol

You done found a good one, my friend.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Damn blocked at work. Quoted so you don't remove it.
Now why in the hell would you not give me the option to remove it? Thanks. This is the last time I post pics. I had nude ones too -__-

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Now why in the hell would you not give me the option to remove it? Thanks. This is the last time I post pics. I had nude ones too -__-

because I want to see when I get home. If you want I will edit my post later.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete the quote please. I'll pm you the links right now :)

I just sent the links to your PM box

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Delete the quote please. I'll pm you the links right now :)

I just sent the links to your PM box

ok relax, i deleted the quote. why are you so worried about it? I highly doubt she would discover the pics. and even if she did who cares?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but I'd like to have control over what content I send on the net as much as possible. I mean if there's a point where I don't have control anymore, oh well. I'd just like to think this is the one place where we can respect each others' discretion. :)

And actually, I don't think she would care lol

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You hit the jackpot eh?!

1. Anal
2. Morning BJs
3. Car BJs when you ask
4 Sex in public places
5. SWALLOW

cordoncordon said:
Haha

2. Oh yes
3. Hell yes
5. Yes yes

Where do you guys think your girl learned how to do those things? My girl had to be trained how to do those things. Trained by ME.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Where do you guys think your girl learned how to do those things? My girl had to be trained how to do those things. Trained by ME.
rofl! repped :crackup:
2 years dating her is a "whim"? She must not be so great afterall if you won't marry her after 2 years.
Why fix something if it ain't broken? If Cordon is having the time of his life with his girl then why would he risk possibly ruining that?

We have the wrong mentality here in America. I say let the woman prove herself to you for as long as she can that she is worth it. Whether it be 2 years, 5 years, whatever!

It seems like if you have been with a girl for a little over a year everyone including family, friends and strangers starts putting pressure on you to get married. Marriage is obviously not working look at the divorce stats.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
rofl! repped :crackup:

Why fix something if it ain't broken? If Cordon is having the time of his life with his girl then why would he risk possibly ruining that?

We have the wrong mentality here in America. I say let the woman prove herself to you for as long as she can that she is worth it. Whether it be 2 years, 5 years, whatever!

It seems like if you have been with a girl for a little over a year everyone including family, friends and strangers starts putting pressure on you to get married. Marriage is obviously not working look at the divorce stats.

I agree, I just called him out on it because for the past 6 months cordon has been babbling about asking his girl to marry him.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:

And where do you think I learned to f*ck her so good? Where did you think I learned to make her (and me) multiple orgasm?

I had a loooot of practice on many many beautiful women. I could care less how she learned the few tricks she picked up. They're affective and she's with me now. Plus there are a several things I've taught her that she never knew :)

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
And where do you think I learned to f*ck her so good? Where did you think I learned to make her (and me) multiple orgasm?

I had a loooot of practice on many many beautiful women. I could care less how she learned the few tricks she picked up. They're affective and she's with me now. Plus there are a several things I've taught her that she never knew :)

Good for you. Don't marry that crazy chic.