How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You guys." Generally, when you have respect for your own personal freedoms and protecting your property, something only taught to sane Americans (Sorry that you guys continued to be cucked beneath a feudalist system like sheparded sheep), fighting an oppressive government that is ready to send you to prison simply for not paying involuntary extortion...er I mean taxes is a good goal.

As for fighting apaches, we citizens have more than the government. You don't understand that we have many private entities that can outfit the population in days, much faster than the government could mobilize. And we don't have to be in the air to take them out. A timed rocket will do, too, which is what is used in most wars. Even the ground troops of the middle east took down aircraft constantly.

Finally, no government represents the values of its citizens. If it did, it would cease to be a government. A government exists only to oppress and support the collective of those running it. Always has always will.

" It's clear as day you guys are the cause for what's going on in the States."

Please leave the morality shtick at the door. I've done more for my fellow man than you armchair gun grabbers. And the last thing I want is some upcommance from a european of all people. I hope Russia steamrolls all of Europe.
And that's the major difference between us bro. It actually hurts me to see what's happening is the USA. And I would like the intellectual, civilized people to start making changes. But as a comeback you hope my country will get steamrolled to prove a point...smh..
Yes, everyone should be aware. I'm glad you are. Now I'm not sure what the point of that was.
The piont was countering the argument guns are needed to fight of the government, while all they do is increase the killings among civilians.

Actually, you can buy guns in those areas. Where do you think ISIS terrorists get full auto AK's like the ones used during the 2015 Paris mass shooting? Oh wait, there are no mass shootings in Europe because guns are illegal...I totally forgot :rolleyes:

I also find it funny that Europeans criticize Americans for having too many guns and yet they are 100% dependent on American troops and weapons for their national security. Ever consider the possibility that American "gun culture" is a big part of why America remains a militaristic society, unlike impotent Europe? If USA quits NATO and withdraws troops from Europe, how long do you think it will take for your country to be "liberated" and become a "People's Republic of..."? As a European, you should be praying day and night that Americans continue to be obsessed with guns and continue to (stupidly, in my opinion) provide trillions of dollars worth of defence services to their useless European allies.
Thank u , that's exactly what I mean. You need to go back to 2015 to refer to a mass shooting in Europe. It should indeed be a classic casus, something that occurs every once in a decade. In the States it's a WEEKLY event. That my whole point.

And yes, glad you guys have a strong army. But I don't see what that has to do with the shooting from AWAKETHERAPPER or one of the many many mass shooting incidents this year. Or was that rapper also a soldier? You guys try everything possible to defend your stance, until it hits home...

You guys are my SS brothers,but regarding this topic yall disgust me!!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's the major difference between us bro. It actually hurts me to see what's happening is the USA. And I would like the intellectual, civilized people to start making changes. But as a comeback you hope my country will get steamrolled to prove a point...smh..
Intellectuals are the danger to the world cause you think you know better [you do not].

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank u , that's exactly what I mean. You need to go back to 2015 to refer to a mass shooting in Europe. It should indeed be a classic casus, something that occurs every once in a decade. In the States it's a WEEKLY event. That my whole point.
American culture is different than Europe. Have you ever seen Natural Born Killers? It showcases that American culture is what causes serial killers. Not American firearm values.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American culture is different than Europe. Have you ever seen Natural Born Killers? It showcases that American culture is what causes serial killers. Not American firearm values.
They both cause serial killers. It’s easier to restrict deadly weapons than it is to change an entire culture of 350 million people.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The piont was countering the argument guns are needed to fight of the government, while all they do is increase the killings among civilians.

And yes, glad you guys have a strong army. But I don't see what that has to do with the shooting from AWAKETHERAPPER or one of the many many mass shooting incidents this year. Or was that rapper also a soldier? You guys try everything possible to defend your stance, until it hits home...

Where are you from?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the whole culture is based on violence. Fron the moment the left over gold amd luck seeking Europeans set foot on the continent. That violence is still part of American culture, and with that I mean all of the Americas.FYI, I am originally from a south American country and even here people are mind blown when I say how normal violence is to us.
Intellectuals are the danger to the world cause you think you know better [you do not].
I don't claim to know better , it's just odd that I am heart broken every week reading the US news, while I never even been there. And hell no I wanna live there, used to be a dream 20 years ago,now i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy .

When you make a statement you have to elaborate on that. So who is gonna make the needed change? The homeless people? It gotta be the thinkers.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't claim to know better , it's just odd that I am heart broken every week reading the US news, while I never even been there.
So Im going to speak personally with you for a second. Are you aware that you are on SoSuave and not Cosmopolitan ?

"It just breaks my heart reading such news!~"

1657055143941.png

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Im going to speak personally with you for a second. Are you aware that you are on SoSuave and not Cosmopolitan ?

"It just breaks my heart reading such news!~"

View attachment 8573
Uhm yeah, is this a right wing NRA tough guy forum? Or a " lover " forum? This does indeed break my damn heart , asit should yours.

We're not talking bout my heart been broken because the titanic sinks, we talking innocents lives being taken gruesomely
EVERY WEEK . I am gonna respond to you personally. Human up bro, no need to maintain the tough guy act.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, I don't have to go back to 2015. There was a mass hooting in Denmark just two days ago. And another one in Norway ten days ago. And a bunch of others this year, and in the past year, and in the year before. Mass shootings seem to be a pretty frequent occurrence in Europe despite strict restrictions on gun ownership.

Also, I'm not an American. I'm just trying to be objective. And it's worth considering the fact that the people who advocate taking away guns (left-wing liberals) are, ironically, the same people who were behind the anti-male agenda that created the incel class (and thus massively contributed to the mass shooting phenomenon). Did you ever wonder why people who hate heterosexual men also want to take away guns? It's worth thinking about.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, there were warnings years ago and Crimo didn’t get the help he needed. Mental health professionals got involved April 2019 after he attempted suicide.
Police were involved Sept 2019 when a relative informed them he had a large collection of knives and was threatening to kill everyone.
This April he entered a Synagogue there, but wasn’t weaponized, armed security made his presence known to him, kept a close eye on him, and asked him to leave…

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't have to go back to 2015. There was a mass hooting in Denmark just two days ago. And another one in Norway ten days ago. And a bunch of others this year, and in the past year, and in the year before. Mass shootings seem to be a pretty frequent occurrence in Europe despite strict restrictions on gun ownership.

Also, I'm not an American. I'm just trying to be objective. Also, it's worth considering the fact that the people who advocate taking away guns (left-wing liberals) are, ironically, the same people who were behind the anti-male agenda that created the incel class (and thus massively contributed to the mass shooting phenomenon). Did you ever wonder why people who hate heterosexual men also want to take away guns? It's something worth thinking about.
Bunch off is not the same as weekly. Can you come up with approx 26 mass shootings in west Europe this year?

These incendents are unique, will be remembered for many many years. As a result intelligence services will tighten their procedures to prevent this. Laws will be sharpened. All logical thinking.

Those governments are ashamed, and they get back to the drawing board to figure out what can be done to prevent this from happening.

Usa: 314 and counting...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And I had decided back out of the conversation but well cannot help myself.

Starting in 1936, the Gestapo prohibited German police officers from giving firearm licenses to Jews. In November 1938, the Verordnung gegen den Waffenbesitz der Juden prohibited the possession of firearms and bladed weapons by Jews.

Hrm. Why is it that tyrants have ALWAYS sought to disarm their populace?

Those who ignore the teachings of history are bound to repeat it.

Do I need to quote Niemöller?

Also, I'm not an American. I'm just trying to be objective. And it's worth considering the fact that the people who advocate taking away guns (left-wing liberals) are, ironically, the same people who were behind the anti-male agenda that created the incel class (and thus massively contributed to the mass shooting phenomenon). Did you ever wonder why people who hate heterosexual men also want to take away guns? It's worth thinking about.

Last edited:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex = happiness. Most mass shooters are incels. For some, inceldom is a very large motivating factor. George Sodini and Eliot Rodger are two of the bigger names who were mass shooters as a result of being incel. The Columbine High School shooters were social outcasts and incels.
There’s plenty of virgins who are happy. I was happy as a whistle at 17 playing with my friends smoking weed listening to music having good talks playing sports lifting weights. I still pursued girls and hooked up with girls but didn’t lose my virginity till 18. Even when I was fat and virgin I never thought of shorting my school lmao

Billtx49

Reaction score
There’s plenty of virgins who are happy. I was happy as a whistle at 17 playing with my friends smoking weed listening to music having good talks playing sports lifting weights. I still pursued girls and hooked up with girls but didn’t lose my virginity till 18. Even when I was fat and virgin I never thought of shorting my school lmao
Yep, not getting any may indeed play a part in the overall picture, but labeling these shooters as ‘Incels’ shirks the actual issue of them being severely mentally ill young men.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch off is not the same as weekly. Can you come up with approx 26 mass shootings in west Europe this year?

These incendents are unique, will be remembered for many many years. As a result intelligence services will tighten their procedures to prevent this. Laws will be sharpened. All logical thinking.

Those governments are ashamed, and they get back to the drawing board to figure out what can be done to prevent this from happening.

Usa: 314 and counting...
Those are bogus stats. They use a new definition of "mass shooting" whereas any shooting where at least four people are killed or injured (including minor injuries) is considered a mass hosting. Most of those shootings involve criminals shooting each other and innocent victims while committing property crimes.

Using the official U.S. Government definition (multiple homicide event that occurs in a public space and is not connected to an underlying criminal activity), there were 172 mass shooting between 1966 and 2019. That's just over three mass shooting per year. The number of people killed in such shootings is, on average, 51 per year.

These are negligible odds compared to other causes of death. How many people die from obesity every year in the USA? Over 100,000. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND die every year because they are too fat, compared to 51 killed in mass shootings. This would suggest that a hamburger is a much deadlier weapon than an AR-15. But why is there such a concerted, passionate effort to ban guns in response to mass shootings and virtually no effort to ban McDonalds, KFC, Coca Cola and similar purveyors of death? Why is no one calling for pizza to be banned? Why is there no movement demanding that people who wish to consume soft drinks undergo medical background checks on a regular basis? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the outcry about guns is not really about public safety?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are negligible odds compared to other causes of death. How many people die from obesity every year in the USA? Over 100,000. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND die every year because they are too fat, compared to 51 killed in mass shootings. This would suggest that a hamburger is a much deadlier weapon than an AR-15. But why is there such a concerted, passionate effort to ban guns in response to mass shootings and virtually no effort to ban McDonalds, KFC, Coca Cola and similar purveyors of death? Why is no one calling for pizza to be banned? Why is there no movement demanding that people who wish to consume soft drinks undergo medical background checks on a regular basis? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, the outcry about guns is not really about public safety?
I have learned from hundreds of discussion with anti-gun fools that their position was created specifically by third party activists. None of what they say they truly believe in because it was never created from their deep core values. The only thing that their position comes from is fear from the real world, and the gun is their projection of that fear. Their scapegoat. It is why people like Jake and EyeB can only speak "Ar-15" and "gun." Cause they were not told anything else. If they were suddenly fed "Berettas are bad", they will gladly hop on that as a new term to use in gun discussions. Hell if someone was smart enough they could troll activists using a tomahawk as a "lethal mass weapon" and they will eat it up.

It concludes that their values are as important as the news it comes from. The paper it was written on. They do not care about people dying. They care about people dying to whatever they were condition to care about. It is why they can ignore the guy having a heart attack next to them while someone stands next to them with a gun in their holster. Their eyes are focused on it like a child. Cause it was never about death.