How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yup, and all of Europe is pooping their collective britches re: Putin. They’ll all love us again if “the violent, gun culture Americans” come save their butts when he decides the Ukraine wasn’t enough of a conquest. As it is all these pacifist countries are scrambling to join NATO.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have east Europe as border, and they've been through many wars . That's the main reason there are guns in Europe.
You guys say you have to be ready to fight the "" tyranny of the government " because 300 years ago that might have been relevant. Or use the nazi invasion as a argument.

The question is ,how you gonna fight a Apache type of helicopter?

That's the trade off. You
choose a government which represents the core values and believes of his citizens. It's clear as day you guys are the cause for what's going on in the States.
"You guys." Generally, when you have respect for your own personal freedoms and protecting your property, something only taught to sane Americans (Sorry that you guys continued to be cucked beneath a feudalist system like sheparded sheep), fighting an oppressive government that is ready to send you to prison simply for not paying involuntary extortion...er I mean taxes is a good goal.

As for fighting apaches, we citizens have more than the government. You don't understand that we have many private entities that can outfit the population in days, much faster than the government could mobilize. And we don't have to be in the air to take them out. A timed rocket will do, too, which is what is used in most wars. Even the ground troops of the middle east took down aircraft constantly.

Finally, no government represents the values of its citizens. If it did, it would cease to be a government. A government exists only to oppress and support the collective of those running it. Always has always will.

" It's clear as day you guys are the cause for what's going on in the States."

Please leave the morality shtick at the door. I've done more for my fellow man than you armchair gun grabbers. And the last thing I want is some upcommance from a european of all people. I hope Russia steamrolls all of Europe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, no government represents the values of its citizens. If it did, it would cease to be a government. A government exists only to oppress and support the collective of those running it. Always has always will.
That’s not in accordance with the US constitution or the Federalist papers.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you even know what advanced weaponry your government has right now? NAZI invasion happened almost a century ago. To stop the gov'ment from eliminating you, you would need Apaches helicopters , bomb robots, infrared cameras with guns , satellite precision bomb throwers.

You do realize that dont you?? That a AR wont stop the army from defeating Billy the magazine guy from Walmart??

They can destroy 67 baseball fields with one of those weapons lol. You guys are indoctrinated to kill each other and dont even care anymore...sad ..
WAKE UP
Yes, everyone should be aware. I'm glad you are. Now I'm not sure what the point of that was.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not in accordance with the US constitution or the Federalist papers.
I'm pretty sure you're the last person to talk about the constitution with your thoughts on guns.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or I can just go buy an Ar-15
Look up pics of the Oklahoma city bombing and then tell me you could do that with an ar15. Fertilizer and diesel is what the Iraqi insurgents used to fight the American military fairly effectively.

The American education system is graduating barely literate morons who are never going to understand chemistry. If they did, these idiots wouldn't be using guns.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and now imagine if you could BUY guns in those area's. Just think about it for a second...would be ...like the States
Actually, you can buy guns in those areas. Where do you think ISIS terrorists get full auto AK's like the ones used during the 2015 Paris mass shooting? Oh wait, there are no mass shootings in Europe because guns are illegal...I totally forgot :rolleyes:

I also find it funny that Europeans criticize Americans for having too many guns and yet they are 100% dependent on American troops and weapons for their national security. Ever consider the possibility that American "gun culture" is a big part of why America remains a militaristic society, unlike impotent Europe? If USA quits NATO and withdraws troops from Europe, how long do you think it will take for your country to be "liberated" and become a "People's Republic of..."? As a European, you should be praying day and night that Americans continue to be obsessed with guns and continue to (stupidly, in my opinion) provide trillions of dollars worth of defence services to their useless European allies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans are being murdered by incels with AR-15s nearly every day and you want these nut bags to have even deadlier weapons.
That's because none of these incels will try anything at places where most people have guns, including me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. They are shooting up schools, festivals, and parades that have armed security.
Armed security that sucks. Again, they aren't going to places where most people have guns. That includes non security.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Armed security that sucks. Again, they aren't going to places where most people have guns. That includes non security.
Notice how he keeps avoiding that general populace can stop shooters?

Reaction score
Look up pics of the Oklahoma city bombing and then tell me you could do that with an ar15. Fertilizer and diesel is what the Iraqi insurgents used to fight the American military fairly effectively.

The American education system is graduating barely literate morons who are never going to understand chemistry. If they did, these idiots wouldn't be using guns.
I do know my chances of getting caught are much higher. Plus how am I going to fight off a police force or concealed carry civilian with fertilizer? Plus, this isn’t fallujah where I’m in an active warzone fighting tanks.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how he keeps avoiding that general populace can stop shooters?
I'm humoring his (or her) posts because this is the general naivety and willful ignorance of people against guns. He or she knows what we're saying, he just doesn't want to admit the obvious truth. It's honestly kinda evil cause he willfully is fighting against the facts. It's why people like this are a danger to society more than criminals are cause they encourage violence without realizing it. They're the type to leave the hen house open at night.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know my chances of getting caught are much higher. Plus how am I going to fight off a police force or concealed carry civilian with fertilizer? Plus, this isn’t fallujah where I’m in an active warzone fighting tanks.
I currently have no reason to fight the cops, but if I were to be in this imaginary scenario where I need to do war against them, there are plenty of options I can think of to take them out. Especially knowing how incompetent most are. If I were to force men to take some classes, combat training and gun handling would be one of them. No man talks like you do.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's why people like this are a danger to society more than criminals are cause they encourage violence without realizing it. They're the type to leave the hen house open at night.
You suggested civilians have access to grenades, biochemical weapons, and nukes.

…yet I’m the danger to society.

Reaction score
I currently have no reason to fight the cops, but if I were to be in this imaginary scenario where I need to do war against them, there are plenty of options I can think of to take them out. Especially knowing how incompetent most are. If I were to force men to take some classes, combat training and gun handling would be one of them. No man talks like you do.
No, you are an Incel edgelord that’s decided to kill. You’ve decided to make a homemade bomb instead of use an AR-15. As you get to the premises, a police officer sees what you are doing and demands you surrender yourself with a gun pointed at you. How do you stop this guy from arresting you and foiling your whole plan with fertilizer?

This scenario happened in my home city Nashville where he blew up buildings on Broadway and the only person that was killed was himself because his plan failed. He was much better off going to Walmart, purchasing an AR-15 and shooting up Broadway on a Saturday night.