Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Literally the case for more gun restrictions.

Can’t compare a city to a state.
Yea, because the people who actually go through the permit process and background checks are the one's who are doing the killing. It's the people (or states) that generally do not go through these processes. However, most rifles, shot guns, etc. are protected by the 1st amendment and permits are not required in even blue states. When I got my pistol permit, I needed NRA basic gun courses and various background checks (which I 100% agree with). With my shotgun, zero. Strange.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, because the people who actually go through the permit process and background checks are the one's who are doing the killing. It's the people (or states) that generally do not go through these processes.
Bad logic.

“We shouldn’t have laws against grape / murder / theft because grapists / killers / thieves don’t follow them.”

However, most rifles, shot guns, etc. are protected by the 1st amendment and permits are not required in even blue states. When I got my pistol permit, I needed NRA basic gun courses and various background checks (which I 100% agree with). With my shotgun, zero. Strange.
Not strange at all. Why are gun activists trying to make it easier for civilians to get all types of firearms? How does giving incels easier access to deadly weapons help our society?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this enough evidence?....
The single leading factor of that rage is being inadeguate and being treated as such.

The fact that behaving, following rules and compliying doesnt get them anything simply increase that rage.

It's not even about the sex, it's about the lack of any form of validation...even a smile from a cashier after you make a joke.

I suggest everyone of you to try to observe how very low LSM men are treated from others...that's beyond sex, validation or friendship...it's their human rights missing.

Some of them are simply born the wrong way, others are made into that from a crappy family and upbringing.

M

member160292

Yeah, Brings Me Women...at first.

I had a BMW E36 when I was younger. It brought me women, then (what most BMW owners eventually say after the warranty's up) Breaks My Wallet.

My girlfriend gave up a BMW E38 (750il, the car Tupac was shot in) in a nasty divorce. She got the last laugh because he led with that car like a simp. Brought him women, then broke his wallet. The repairs were in the thousands.
As someone with an Engine Malfunction pop up on an N55 yesterday, this hurts

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that when people turn on their TVs and see this footage, they'll say, "Oh my God, that's horrible," and then they'll go back to eating their dinners.
From “Hotel Rwanda” but applies.

All talk but no action to prevent these tragedies. Due to gun culture, divisiveness and overpriced healthcare/greedy insurance providers in the US, sadly this will continue to be regular occurrence…

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to gun culture, divisiveness and overpriced healthcare/greedy insurance providers in the US, sadly this will continue to be regular occurrence…
Again, stop blaming the tool.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, stop blaming the tool.
When one reaches a point of murderous intention, the harsh reality is certain tools are more destructive.
All good bro, I’m not against the responsible gun owner but respectfully your country has a severe problem with accessibility. I don’t have the answers but due to archaic amendment rights along with Dems/Republicans who refuse to discuss and compromise, sadly you have no hope to stop it.
For those that think mental health is the only cure - think again because many don’t actively seek it.
God bless America!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not against the responsible gun owner but respectfully your country has a severe problem with accessibility.
Why do folks like yourself feel like you have to be a parent to everyone in the world? I noticed this as a specific trait when it comes to thoughts like yours. Reread what you wrote: problem with accessibility.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Bad logic.

“We shouldn’t have laws against grape / murder / theft because grapists / killers / thieves don’t follow them.”

Not strange at all. Why are gun activists trying to make it easier for civilians to get all types of firearms? How does giving incels easier access to deadly weapons help our society?
I do not agree with easier access for anyone to have access to any firearm without a FBI background check, training and proof of continued training. I DO have an issue with the states making it harder for people who wish to protect their family and themselves. I still have a property in a not so great area on the Bridgeport/Stratford border. I recall a cop telling me, if no one is murdered or raped, don't call us. We're not coming. Expecting most police to protect their citizens nowadays is becoming questionable at best. So, again, yea, I have a problem with stupid legislators who have police protection at a moments notice attempting to limit the public from carrying a firearm.

You're in NYC. Good luck when sh!t hits the fan. If you think a NYPD cop is going to protect you.. You're better off making a deal with the mafia. Interestingly enough, I still have my NY CCP. I guess now it's unrestricted... My CT one is unrestricted as well. I've been trained by the best, the US military on how to use many firearms.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that when people turn on their TVs and see this footage, they'll say, "Oh my God, that's horrible," and then they'll go back to eating their dinners.
From “Hotel Rwanda” but applies.

All talk but no action to prevent these tragedies. Due to gun culture, divisiveness and overpriced healthcare/greedy insurance providers in the US, sadly this will continue to be regular occurrence…
Would you prefer Pol Pot's Cambodia?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not agree with easier access for anyone to have access to any firearm without a FBI background check, training and proof of continued training. I DO have an issue with the states making it harder for people who wish to protect their family and themselves. I still have a property in a not so great area on the Bridgeport/Stratford border. I recall a cop telling me, if no one is murdered or raped, don't call us. We're not coming. Expecting most police to protect their citizens nowadays is becoming questionable at best. So, again, yea, I have a problem with stupid legislators who have police protection at a moments notice attempting to limit the public from carrying a firearm.

You're in NYC. Good luck when sh!t hits the fan. If you think a NYPD cop is going to protect you.. You're better off making a deal with the mafia. Interestingly enough, I still have my NY CCP. I guess now it's unrestricted... My CT one is unrestricted as well. I've been trained by the best, the US military on how to use many firearms.
I don’t get what you are even arguing against. There is no state in the United States that prohibits law abiding citizens from owning a fire arm.

I live in New Jersey and have a handgun myself. It was easy as pie to get one. All it takes is a paper application, finger printing, and a clean background check. Americans just bvtch and complain for the sake of it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don’t get what you are even arguing against. There is no state in the United States that prohibits law abiding citizens from owning a fire arm.

I live in New Jersey and have a handgun myself. It was easy as pie to get one. All it takes is a paper application, finger printing, and a clean background check. Americans just bvtch and complain for the sake of it.
Try getting one in NYC. NJ is the second hardest state to get CCP. You do NOT have a CCP. You have a home permit. Once you step outside your home, you are not allowed to carry the gun. I am talking about a CCP. Good luck getting one of those.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try getting one in NYC. NJ is the second hardest state to get CCP. You do NOT have a CCP. You have a home permit. Once you step outside your home, you are not allowed to carry the gun. I am talking about a CCP. Good luck getting one of those.
Allowing CCP in NYC would be asinine.

There is no such thing as a “home permit.” Firearm use and transport is permitted between home, place of business, and shooting ranges. Why you need your weapon in Walmart is beyond me. Go to Texas if you want to do that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a “home permit.”
He was probably referring to the premises license/ permit that both the state and NYC issue. It’s good for both a residence or business location…

RickTheToad

Reaction score

There is no such thing as a “home permit.” Firearm use and transport is permitted between home, place of business, and shooting ranges. Why you need your weapon in Walmart is beyond me. Go to Texas if you want to do that.
He was probably referring to the premises license/ permit that both the state and NYC issue.
Correct. @EyeBRollin has a permit license for his house; which is protected under the 2nd amendment. What I am talking about is a CCP. Concealed Carry Permit. I just called it a home permit, as it's basically a premise permit. Which, one doesn't actually even need for a shot gun; only pistol, I believe.

Dude, all NY State carry permits are not legal in NYC. Therefore, the 3m+ gun owners can, in fact, carry in NYC. Go collect rent in the East End of Bridgeport and you will see why I need a carry permit. As for people such as yourselves, I do not think you guys need it. However, it's your right to get one if you wanted one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go collect rent in the East End of Bridgeport and you will see why I need a carry permit. As for people such as yourselves, I do not think you guys need it. However, it's your right to get one if you wanted one.
I already mentioned, a carry permit is
not needed to collect rent from properties. This is strawmaning.

Correct. @EyeBRollin has a permit license for his house;
I do not have a “permit license” for my house. In NJ it is simply a license to purchase. Two tiers, dependent on handgun or not.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, there were warnings years ago and Crimo didn’t get the help he needed. Mental health professionals got involved April 2019 after he attempted suicide.
Police were involved Sept 2019 when a relative informed them he had a large collection of knives and was threatening to kill everyone.
This April he entered a Synagogue there, but wasn’t weaponized, armed security made his presence known to him, kept a close eye on him, and asked him to leave…
Gentlemen, it now appears that this shooting was mainly the result of a law enforcement / government bureaucratic failure.
After the above quoted Crimo warning incidents back in 2019, it’s now being reported that following those incidents Crimo was flagged that same year by Highland Park police as a ‘Clear and present danger”.

His case was then reportedly documented and handed to state authorities.
When interviewed by Illinois State Police his family did Not inform authorities of their son’s previous death threats to others and prior mental suicide issue even though the state had the local report stating it …

From 2020-2021 Crimo then Cleared state firearm safety background checks on at least Four separate occasions as he purchased 4 or 5 weapons.…
His father co-signed for him the first time for the required FOID card to start that buying process as he was under 21 …

In the end, family and friends close to him had failed to acknowledge his illness, mistakenly aided and abetted him, failed to get him needed psychiatric help in time, and the government firearm red flag system in Illinois had a complete breakdown that failed the public they were entrusted to protect…

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel-tier mass murderers are figuratively emptying out their loads in the form of bullets because they aren't emptying their loads in the form of sperm inside poon.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are Incels because they are narcissistic sociopaths that failed on a social level. These guys dream of regressing humanity backward so they can have a chance at obtaining power in the new world with their edgelord fantasy mentality. They aren't getting laid because they are bat shvt crazy not because they didn't lift a dumbbell. Good grief yall lol.
This is called SocietalCollapseHopeCope.