Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex = happiness. Most mass shooters are incels. For some, inceldom is a very large motivating factor. George Sodini and Eliot Rodger are two of the bigger names who were mass shooters as a result of being incel. The Columbine High School shooters were social outcasts and incels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sex = happiness. Most mass shooters are incels. For some, inceldom is a very large motivating factor. George Sodini and Eliot Rodger are two of the bigger names who were mass shooters as a result of being incel. The Columbine High School shooters were social outcasts and incels.
The worst part is it is largely of their own doing and because of their internal belief system, not reality.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that's what guns do. They'll make the tiniest man feel like Goliath. ( see attachment)

It amazes me btw, that most of you guys here live in a country where you might get shot up everyday, yet most men are scared to talk to women. Why dont you guys just go after that you want relentless? Every day another failed product might end your life because of these amazing laws and amendments!

Attachments

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think that the belief that sex+money=happiness is part of the problem. That's exactly what Eliot Rodgers believed. He thought that if just one blond bimbo would like him and he won the lottery, his life would be set. And if he couldn't win the lottery and date a blond bimbo, then life was hopeless.

I think the problem is more the frustration that comes from having unrealistic ideals that most people can't achieve. The media and society in general sell sex continuously as the source of all happiness and then people are surprised that men that are not able to live up to this ideal are angry.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think that the belief that sex+money=happiness is part of the problem. That's exactly what Eliot Rodgers believed. He thought that if just one blond bimbo would like him and he won the lottery, his life would be set. And if he couldn't win the lottery and date a blond bimbo, then life was hopeless.

I think the problem is more the frustration that comes from having unrealistic ideals that most people can't achieve. The media and society in general sell sex continuously as the source of all happiness and then people are surprised that men that are not able to live up to this ideal are angry.
Not even a brunette bimbo, redhead bimbo, or Latina bimbo would pay any attention to him. He was driving around in a solid BMW 3 Series coupe that was less than 5 years old. He thought his BMW would get women to pay attention to him. After all, BMW is supposed to equal Brings Me Women.

Reaction score
Incels are Incels because they are narcissistic sociopaths that failed on a social level. These guys dream of regressing humanity backward so they can have a chance at obtaining power in the new world with their edgelord fantasy mentality. They aren't getting laid because they are bat shvt crazy not because they didn't lift a dumbbell. Good grief yall lol.

Reaction score
No one takes one into a crowd / gathering / school full of people with an intent other than having the ability to kill the most amount of people possible.
They are also the easiest for a newb to use. Pistols actually take proper training to use accurately and they don’t outgun most communities.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
especially an assault rifle lol
:rolleyes:
Hoping that was meant to be sarcasm.

A pistol grip doesn’t increase accuracy or deadliness.
A flash supresor doesn’t increase accuracy or deadliness.
A piccatiny raíl doesn’t increase accuracy or deadliness.

This is easily 75% of what is used to define an “assault rifle”.

The AWB IS ABSURD. What we need is mental health care being made accessible- and enforce existing laws not create more imbecilic laws that make absolutely no sense. E.g. non-detachable magazines. Arguably the M1 Garand has been responsible for killing more people that any rifle with a detachable mag.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The AWB IS ABSURD. What we need is mental health care being made accessible- and enforce existing laws not create more imbecilic laws that make absolutely no sense. E.g. non-detachable magazines. Arguably the M1 Garand has been responsible for killing more people that any rifle with a detachable mag.
Irrelevant. Incels can’t shoot up schools if they don’t have access to these weapons. Without the gun they aren’t even getting past a security guard. These aren’t Chads.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even a brunette bimbo, redhead bimbo, or Latina bimbo would pay any attention to him. He was driving around in a solid BMW 3 Series coupe that was less than 5 years old. He thought his BMW would get women to pay attention to him. After all, BMW is supposed to equal Brings Me Women.
That's where he went wrong in life. He should have got a Mercedes.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Irrelevant. Incels can’t shoot up schools if they don’t have access to these weapons. Without the gun they aren’t even getting past a security guard. These aren’t Chads.
not irrelevant - I’m highly trained in firearms, given my past - I’m also a gun owner, when someone makes a claim that is inaccurate about firearms it is my responsibility to correct them as such.

Molon Labe

Reaction score

So how will you implement this mental health care agenda? Will it be for the extreme individuals that are an apparent danger to themselves or will it be for anyone that makes a post on the internet deemed questionable on the internet? These guys committing these atrocities can range from a normal guy that just snapped to a kid on an edgelord high on 4chan. Do you want to end up on some mental health list because some woman in DC deemed one of your texts as questionably radical? Rather than make this country resemble an authoritarian CCP state, why not just enact gun safety measures.

Reaction score
not irrelevant - I’m highly trained in firearms, given my past - I’m also a gun owner, when someone makes a claim that is inaccurate about firearms it is my responsibility to correct them as such.

Molon Labe
I don't care what you are lol. Weidling an Assault Rifle is easier to use and shoots more firepower than a fvcking pistol. You being a gun owner does not defy common sense. If your ass is dropped in Luhansk Ukraine right now, are you going to choose a pistol or assault rifle as a weapon?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can you draw a picture what this mental health care would look like and how this will prevent mass shootings??

Why dont you guys just try to get rid of as many guns as possible?

Yess the "but but criminals have guns " argument. In europe you can call the police and if they only suspect someone has a gun they will send modern day A-team to confiscate the weapon and the whole chain behind the gun( supplier in between guy ect) get arrested. ( best way to fvck somebody over,just tell the cops your neighbor might have a gun and watch how they'll lift him of his bed at 5 in the morning and destroy all of his furniture, walls dig in the garden to find the weapons).

If there are 400 million guns, your governments mission should be to confiscate 350 million guns , and severe penalties to those who illegally own one.

How many more innocent people have to die before you guys wake up???

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don't care what you are lol. Weidling an Assault Rifle is easier to use and shoots more firepower than a fvcking pistol. You being a gun owner does not defy common sense. If your ass is dropped in Luhansk Ukraine right now, are you going to choose a pistol or assault rifle as a weapon?
Spoken like like a Manlet who has never been in combat, bravo.

I’d choose an M14 as my rifle which is NOT an assault weapon, and an m1911 as my sidearm, if I needed a CQB weapon I’d choose a Mossberg 550.