Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, it now appears that this shooting was the result of a law enforcement / government bureaucratic failure.
After the above quoted Crimo warning incidents back in 2019, it’s now being reported that Crimo was flagged that same year by local police as a ‘Clear and present danger”. His case was then reportedly handed to state authorities.

From 2020-2021 Crimo then Cleared state firearm background checks on Four separate occasions as he purchased four weapons.…

Family and friends close to him failed to get him needed psychiatric help in time and the government system in that state failed the public they were entrusted to protect…
I have always found it curious that the NRA has not come out in favor of gun-owners being vetted as psychologically stable. A sane man with a gun is an asset to society.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one takes one into a crowd / gathering / school full of people with an intent other than having the ability to kill the most amount of people possible.
And yet, certain states have no problem with a yeehaw walking into a Wal-Mart with an AR-15.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I already mentioned, a carry permit is
not needed to collect rent from properties. This is strawmaning.

I do not have a “permit license” for my house. In NJ it is simply a license to purchase. Two tiers, dependent on handgun or not.
Dude, you've never collected rent in tough areas, so you have no idea what you are talking about. But, believe whatever you say.. As I've posted before, I've been in a shoot out more than once a few years ago in Bridgeport and New Haven. Consider some areas similar to Irvington or East/South Orange NJ to give you an idea.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you've never collected rent in tough areas, so you have no idea what you are talking about. But, believe whatever you say.. As I've posted before, I've been in a shoot out more than once a few years ago in Bridgeport and New Haven. Consider some areas similar to Irvington or East/South Orange NJ to give you an idea.
Irrelevant. Carrying a legal firearm to any property you own does not require a carry permit.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you need your weapon in Walmart is beyond me
Keep taking those Ls.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need a gun to go on a rampage, those screwheads that drove vans on xmas markets in germany are a good example.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex = happiness. Most mass shooters are incels. For some, inceldom is a very large motivating factor. George Sodini and Eliot Rodger are two of the bigger names who were mass shooters as a result of being incel. The Columbine High School shooters were social outcasts and incels.
The common thread to these guys seems to be social isolation, so of course by definition they would be incels.
If a big, muscular Chad gets frustrated, he'd probably just punch somebody.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The common thread to these guys seems to be social isolation, so of course by definition they would be incels.
If a big, muscular Chad gets frustrated, he'd probably just punch somebody.
It’s a destructive type of depression containing intense inner anger, so they’re usually socially withdrawn in an effort to blend in because of it. Attempted suicide, tendency to violence, and actually killing others are all defining characteristics of it’s endgame …
There’s a fine line between suicide and homicide.

One first red flag should be a withdrawn man attempting suicide, his more freely expressed inner thoughts on social media should then be at least occasionally monitored. Some stay harmless to others while maintaining inner rage, some eventually plan to take action outwardly …

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show us the daily mass plowings and mass explosions in Canada and Australia.
The United States has different cultures than Canada and Australia at large.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Irrelevant. Carrying a legal firearm to any property you own does not require a carry permit.
Not true. Not sure where you've read your law, but one cannot carry their firearm outside their residence w/o CCP. Since I do not live at 123 Walnut Street, Apt 2, I cannot go to the building carrying a firearm w/o a CCP. Not in CT and definitely not in NJ. NJ may be harder to get than NYC.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. Not sure where you've read your law, but one cannot carry their firearm outside their residence w/o CCP. Since I do not live at 123 Walnut Street, Apt 2, I cannot go to the building carrying a firearm w/o a CCP. Not in CT and definitely not in NJ. NJ may be harder to get than NYC.
We are talking past each other at this point with semantics. Your desire is to carry a loaded firearm on your person at all times. NJ is a state that require you to prove you have a damn good reason to do that. However, NJ does not prevent civilians legal possession and use of a firearm while hunting, at shooting ranges, at legal place of business, or on land that they own.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NJ is a state that require you to prove you have a damn good reason to do that.
The reason is for protection of your life. That should be good enough for anyone.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The averages for police response is very bad. Anyone who has ever been in a firefight or dealt with an emergent situation knows that a great deal can happen in 2-3 minutes:

Here are ten major US cities and their average response time, ranked best to worst:

1. Chicago: 3.46 minutes
  2. Los Angeles: 5.7 minutes
  3. Seattle: 7 minutes
  4. Dallas: 8 minutes
  5. Miami: 8 minutes
  6. New York City: 9.1 minutes
  7. Atlanta: 9.5 minutes
  8. Houston: 10 minutes
  9. Detroit: 12 minutes
  10. Denver: 13 minutes
I’ve owned a cash business, lived where response times are shyte, and there is no way in hell I’m going to leave my safety in the hands of the Uvalde Popo types.

I can legally carry in 32 states and I will continue to. What most gun control advocates do not understand is that 99% of people who carry rue the day they’d ever have to use their sidearm.

Situational awareness and avoidance is high when you’re carrying, you tend to be more polite, even to the point of obsequiousness when you carry. You gun grabbers have absolutely no idea - I’ve stood behind you at the market 1000 times and you’d never know the difference.

“An armed society is a polite society.” -Heinlein

Let us take away your ability to defend yourself, we’ll defend you! Yeah, no.

Protection of your life from what?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve owned a cash business, lived where response times are shyte, and there is no way in hell I’m going to leave my safety in the hands of the Uvalde Popo types.

I can legally carry in 32 states and I will continue to. What most gun control advocates do not understand is that 99% of people who carry rue the day they’d ever have to use their sidearm.
Per my post above- in my state NJ you are able to legally possess a firearm in one’s place of legal business. If you are in a legal business of mobile transporting large amounts of cash, you should have no problem obtaining a carry permit.

What exactly are you arguing against?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ripped chads probably feel good about themselves and don't want to hurt innocent people.