Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne - When an ex reaches back out

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will have to agree with the Spaz man. It ended for a reason. What's done is done. Nothing good can come by opening an old wound. Unless you are into that sort of thing. You have to look at it from a female's perspective. Mostly it's done for the attention and to see if you still have feelings for her. If you do and you take the cvnt back, sure, you may get some sex, but once the power shifts, you will be back in sh!tville again. Why put yourself through that? It's just easier and cleaner to start with another woman.
You guys are completely entitled to your opinions and thats fine. Just know that your opinion isn't shared by a lot of the American population. And again, I'm not saying to EVER want an ex back after she did you wrong. They can be thrown in the trash as you put it. I'm only talking about, as does Corey Wayne, the situations where YOU f-ck it up. I don't understand how you can say "What's done is done" and thats it. It's not that cut and dry.

That being said, let me ask you this... You're dating the woman of your dreams but you're inexperienced in your game and get a little too beta, too pushy, shower her with gifts, whatever it might be. This eventually turns her off and she leaves. A few months later she maybe has some second thoughts and reaches out, wants to see you. You're single as can be at the time. You're telling me you would never EVER entertain the thought of seeing her again? (with the mindset that it wouldn't just be sex but rekindling could be possible)

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are completely entitled to your opinions and thats fine. Just know that your opinion isn't shared by a lot of the American population. And again, I'm not saying to EVER want an ex back after she did you wrong. They can be thrown in the trash as you put it. I'm only talking about, as does Corey Wayne, the situations where YOU f-ck it up. I don't understand how you can say "What's done is done" and thats it. It's not that cut and dry.

That being said, let me ask you this... You're dating the woman of your dreams but you're inexperienced in your game and get a little too beta, too pushy, shower her with gifts, whatever it might be. This eventually turns her off and she leaves. A few months later she maybe has some second thoughts and reaches out, wants to see you. You're single as can be at the time. You're telling me you would never EVER entertain the thought of seeing her again? (with the mindset that it wouldn't just be sex but rekindling could be possible)
MOST men are beta as CW also states. No one says they are trash. You just need to have an abundance mindset and not worry so much about them. I assure you, most of them are not too worried about you. They know that another bro is just around the corner... Well, until their looks fade and have nothing left to offer.

Nope. Never. Again, abundance mindset. There is a reason why the relations ended. Where it was your fault or hers, it doesn't matter. Both or one of you took the option to leave. Let sleeping dogs lie. You are only 33, so you are still young to the game. As you get older, you will come to see that what most things we tell you are the truth from experience. If you opt to not listen to them, then that's on you. If one guy says it. Okay, but you have six pages of men telling you about the same thing. Relations are not what happens on tv and the movies. This is real life. Do you really think a woman, out of the blue, is just going to say, hey, I should reach out to Smartone84 and see how he has been over the past six months after I dumped his ass for Dante (who subsequently dumped her when he was done with her)?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are not what happens on tv and the movies.
Well well well aware of this.

This is real life. Do you really think a woman, out of the blue, is just going to say, hey, I should reach out to Smartone84 and see how he has been over the past six months after I dumped his ass for Dante
Not that it matters anymore but the situation wasn't that cut and dry, at all. In any event, this is a general conversation at this stage, but if you're implying that ex's never reach back out, then I can tell you you're wrong just for the sake of facts. This thread was started bc an ex (well, ex plate) reached back out to me, basically to see how I'm doing. No it wasn't the plate you're referencing (with the ex), but still, it happens. Sometimes the endings aren't as rough, sometimes they are. But it happens, and we're here to discuss the best ways of handling it.

They know that another bro is just around the corner... Well, until their looks fade and have nothing left to offer.
Got that right.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well well aware of this.

Not that it matters anymore but the situation wasn't that cut and dry, at all. In any event, this is a general conversation at this stage, but if you're implying that ex's never reach back out, then I can tell you you're wrong just for the sake of facts. This thread was started bc an ex (well, ex plate) reached back out to me, basically to see how I'm doing. No it wasn't the plate you're referencing (with the ex), but still, it happens.
There's a reason. Women do not go cold for months on end and then, one morning wake up and say, gee, I wonder what Smartone84 is doing. I should call him and see how he's doing. If she really cared about you, she wouldn't had left you or ended relations. She wants the attention and to see if she can still have your non-sexual interest. You do not have to believe me, but they all, more or less, act the same in terms of emotions.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are right with regards to the ex-plate that was first discussed in this thread. I eventually asked her to meet up, and she was unsure. Then I never heard from her again. Attention wh0re. Fortunately the rejection didn't phase me like I thought it may have.

But again, my point always was what if YOU pushed them away and turned them the hell off. What if you did something wrong. You can't blame a person for being turned off by one's behavior. People do have change of hearts. I have known a couple to get back together after months apart. Seems like we won't ever agree on this all but it just is what it is.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you are right with regards to the ex-plate that was first discussed in this thread. I eventually asked her to meet up, and she was unsure. Then I never heard from her again. Attention wh0re. Fortunately the rejection didn't phase me like I thought it may have.

But again, my point always was what if YOU pushed them away and turned them the hell off. What if you did something wrong. You can't blame a person for being turned off by one's behavior. People do have change of hearts. I have known a couple to get back together after months apart. Seems like we won't ever agree on this all but it just is what it is.
Ironically, the more you treat them like crap and push them away, the more they want you. It makes no sense, but people want what they can't have. Once they obtain what they wanted, then they let it go. Chances are, the nice gestures, the non-sexual attention and the non-sexual services you provided turned them off, not being aloof and distant.

I will also say, every case and person is different. No one person really knows what the other person is thinking. Unless you are brutally honest with the other person, they will never know either. Thus, since I've changed my stance and way of thinking with dating and relating with women in the sexual area, I am dead to rights brutally honest with them. If I am not getting what I need, I address it once, if it still persists, I show myself the door and never look back. It's there loss. Trust when I say, they eventually come to realize what they've lost. No backsies as ZERO good can come from it. However, if you like drama, have at it. I'm too old to play those games. I want a woman who I can have fun with, she's having fun, new experiences and we both enjoy each others company. Once it starts to be come work and a never ending battle, I leave. No ifs ands or buts. I leave and do not look back. Or, she can leave too. That's fine. I do not want someone to stay with me because they think they cannot do better (they can't) or there own issues.
Try communicating with a woman in a relationship when it starts to faulted. Good luck. You'd have better luck negotiating a peace treaty with Israel and Syria.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust when I say, they eventually come to realize what they've lost.
It was this simple mindset, while obvious from the start, didn't really get beaten into my head for a good little while with regards to the plate who left me for her ex and then came back all "confused". Initially I looked to blame myself a bit. Sure I went beta, panicked, and tried pressured her into coming back when she was playing her push/pull game, but I know it really didn't matter at the end of the day, as even in the short time we dated I treated her extremely well and was the best damn guy I could have been. Never deserved what happened. No guy would.

It was Corey Wayne and guys on this board who made me realize it truly was her loss of a great guy. She knew I was too. Told me many times. Went on and on to me about how good the sex was too. So its like hey, what did I really lose? An immature h0e who got bored, was immature, enjoyed the attention of going back to online dating instead of a catch like myself who had a million things to offer her? I guess my problem was I had hoped she would reach back out not necessarily to get back with me, but to give me validation that I was right, and that she really did come to realize what she lost. But eventually, the greatest thing was me knowing I didn't need that to happen for me to get validation, at all. I found the validation in myself.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is where you went wrong. You cannot force a person to come back to you. Example. A few weeks ago I was seeing this plate with an amazing body, but she was a Gemini, so a bit cold. She called me out of the blue and said, I really like you and spending time with you, but I think we should stop. I said, okay, not a problem. Take it easy and hung the phone up. She texted me the other day. Couldn't care less. She expected, because she was an attractive chick, that I'd run after her. I do not run after people. People run after me in business and in my personal relationships. Once more men learn that they are the alpha (and act like it), the paradigm will shift back where it should with men and women.

You will learn, just like we all did. Whether the board members would like to admit it or not, we've all been in your place. With time and experience you will learn the game and how to not react. Women react on emotional whims, men are supposed to be logical and use reason. This got lost due to feminism, lack of masculine father figures and pop culture. What I would suggest is think before acting. Take nothing personal as in your whole life, they are only here for a short time. Take no sh!t. Keep her in her place. Be respectful, but do not put up with any beta sh!t. Don't over call or text. Don't be too available. Do what you want to do for a date. If she wants to ride shot gun, fine. If she wants to go somewhere else, fine, but it will not be with you. Women want strong masculine men, not weak beta soy boys.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is where you went wrong. You cannot force a person to come back to you.
I never "forced" her. Just pressured a bit. The girl was a master manipulator. She came back to me and I offered her a second chance. She said she would take me up on it but just needed "time" before she blew off her ex. Mentioned "a week" at one point. I didn't trust her for a second(obviously) and basically told her I'm not waiting around on a back burner and taking the chance of getting rejected AGAIN in a week. I told her if she truly made a mistake and truly liked me, to do it within the next day and then we'd put all this behind us. Then wouldn't you know it, she didn't do it. We still texted for another week or so with me going a little beta with a line or two, before she eventually told me she thinks things would be "too problematic" for us going forward. I told her I accepted that while she responded saying she'd still like to see me in the future by using my X-mas gift to her, two tickets to a museum. 2 weeks went by and I didn't hear from her, then she posted a photo of herself alone at the museum exhibit. I texted her saying "Wow.". She said "I haven't heard from you so I went alone. Did you want your ticket back?". I wrote take care and deleted her from social media. Told you she was a manipulator, didn't I? Then two weeks ago she has the gall to view my online dating profile.

So my point is, yeah I acted wrong after the blowoff, but it was really already over by that point anyway. Pre-blowoff I treated her perfectly. The girl was simply just hung up on her ex and I was a rebound gone too far. But next time I know its as simple as walking away and almost not saying a thing.

Last edited:

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only taught by him in cases where YOU, the guy, somehow f-cked things up. You do realize that I hope.
I hope you realize that no matter who fuccked things up, it's always a bad decision to take an ex back?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you realize that no matter who fuccked things up, it's always a bad decision to take an ex back?
In a lot of cases, yes. But I'm just in the mindset that if YOU f-cked things up and one day you can have another chance, I don't see how its such a horrible idea. Your argument may be well, bottom line is, "she left you, so F-CK her!". Well sometimes that mindset isn't the be all end all. It might be on these boards, but not everywhere. Corey Wayne is a famous life/relationship coach with over 250,000 followers. Are you saying he's just completely wrong/full of sh-t?

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U will be a good candidate 4 Jihadist to recruit on suicide bombing missions.

Time to convert, a billion followers, must be the right thing to do.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is a famous life/relationship coach with over 250,000 followers. Are you saying he's just completely wrong/full of sh-t?
I'd say he is wrong because he 'sells' what we get on this forum for free. I read somewhere that he charges a **** load of money. And you know what he does? He tells men to call their exes and invite them for wine and make dinner and have sex. Lol. Anyway, brother, that's totally my perspective on Corey Wayne and exes, I still don't promote patching up with an ex no matter what. Like you said, "she left you, so F-CK her!" Cheers bro.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never "forced" her. Just pressured a bit. The girl was a master manipulator. She came back to me and I offered her a second chance. She said she would take me up on it but just needed "time" before she blew off her ex. Mentioned "a week" at one point. I didn't trust her for a second(obviously) and basically told her I'm not waiting around on a back burner and taking the chance of getting rejected AGAIN in a week. I told her if she truly made a mistake and truly liked me, to do it within the next day and then we'd put all this behind us. Then wouldn't you know it, she didn't do it. We still texted for another week or so with me going a little beta with a line or two, before she eventually told me she thinks things would be "too problematic" for us going forward. I told her I accepted that while she responded saying she'd still like to see me in the future by using my X-mas gift to her, two tickets to a museum. 2 weeks went by and I didn't hear from her, then she posted a photo of herself alone at the museum exhibit. I texted her saying "Wow.". She said "I haven't heard from you so I went alone. Did you want your ticket back?". I wrote take care and deleted her from social media. Told you she was a manipulator, didn't I? Then two weeks ago she has the gall to view my online dating profile.

So my point is, yeah I acted wrong after the blowoff, but it was really already over by that point anyway. Pre-blowoff I treated her perfectly. The girl was simply just hung up on her ex and I was a rebound gone too far. But next time I know its as simple as walking away and almost not saying a thing.
Pressure is force. All women are master manipulators once they learn about their sex appeal.. Nothing to get upset about. It's a G-d given right that they are born with. You just need to learn to control your emotions and never give an emotional response. Anything a woman does is because SHE wants to. If you would had just left it dead on the ground, you'd may of had the option of picking her back up; if and when she reached out. Plus, you'd be in the driver's seat, not her. Use this as an example and use the methods some of the posters on this board have shared with you. We're all human. We can learn from our mistakes.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would had just left it dead on the ground, you'd may of had the option of picking her back up; if and when she reached out. Plus, you'd be in the driver's seat, not her.
Yup. Lesson learned. Lesson learned. But it was such a shock and such a blow(absolutely out of nowhere after an amazing 2 months, the morning of New Years Eve), it was near impossible for me to hold back. Never experienced anything like it so I didn't have the tools. Now I'm razor sharp.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a lot of cases, yes. But I'm just in the mindset that if YOU f-cked things up and one day you can have another chance, I don't see how its such a horrible idea. Your argument may be well, bottom line is, "she left you, so F-CK her!". Well sometimes that mindset isn't the be all end all. It might be on these boards, but not everywhere. Corey Wayne is a famous life/relationship coach with over 250,000 followers. Are you saying he's just completely wrong/full of sh-t?
Unwise. Do you enjoy getting your heart stamped on? Are you a glutton for punishment? CW wants to sell books and phone time. His basics are spot on. However, you need to mold it to your situation. He gives you the basic tools. You are the one who has to customize them and build on top of it. You need to learn a lot about women my friend. No disrespect as I was there myself many moons ago. Let this one die. If she contacts you, ignore. If you are brazen enough, you should block her # and on social media. Go on Match and find a woman to clear you mind. Build something new with someone else. This woman already has so much control over you.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody has control over me. I have moved on, but its still a touchy subject bc she f-cked me over good. Real good. Worse than any girl ever did. You weren't there and you don't know. It didn't help that I developed real feelings for her by the end. But trust me, I'm good. I've dated other women, worked out, spent time with friends, etc, but the memory still haunts me a bit.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody has control over me. I have moved on, but its still a touchy subject bc she f-cked me over good. Real good. Worse than any girl ever did. You weren't there and you don't know. It didn't help that I developed real feelings for her by the end. But trust me, I'm good. I've dated other women, worked out, spent time with friends, etc, but the memory still haunts me a bit.
No u r not good.

Memory haunts you - says it all. The rest u r lying only to yourself.

All she needed was 2 months and turned you into a pvssy.

Acknowledged u were fvcked by her and still being fvcked by her memory then you can grow into a better man.

Go read the DJ bible. Your frame is so brittle that anyone can crumble it. The good news is, since it's so brittle to begin with and the fact that you are here on SS, you will find it much easier to strengthen your frame from now on.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All she needed was 2 months and turned you into a pvssy.

Acknowledged u were fvcked by her and still being fvcked by her memory then you can grow into a better man.

Go read the DJ bible. Your frame is so brittle that anyone can crumble it.
I've been here since 2006. You apparently signed up a few months ago. Who are you?
I've read the bible. I know it well. My game is solid. I was fvcked over hard. You don't know the details. You weren't there.
I'm a human being with emotion. I was telling a story.
You're just some soul-less, emotionless dude who thinks he knows it all.
Don't ever call me a pvssy again.

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there brother. We know what you went through because we went through our own battles ourselves which I am sure are very similar to yours. We get you. The point is to grow from that experience and not allow another woman to get at you like that again.