Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne - When an ex reaches back out

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He tells men to call their exes and invite them for wine and make dinner and have sex. Lol
he doesnt tell me to call there exes he tells them the strongest self respect/ negotiating position is first of all to walk away and mean it (true advice)

he then says when she contacts you if she does? you presume its because she wants to see you and you use two seperate occassions to ask her out and NO MORE

this advice also eliminates any mental health AW, slutting etc etc as your only asking twice

such a brilliant simple strategy

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He fvcking sucks.
ive never white knighted I seem to recall it was the texting was a bit creepy like the ****ty vids you attach to your posts

plus Lots of people say Anthony Joshua Sucks ................However he holds all but one of the heavyweight belts, like i said before my way works your allowed an opinion there like *******s everyones got one

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like the topic of CW has manage to ignite some good discussion.

Yes I'm no fan of his but I do admire his ability to have his target audience falling for his techniques and making money out of it. It works for his audience and for himself.

The people he's targeting r those who has fallen down pretty hard, those that needs the most validation etc, and CW knows that if he offers hope to those targeted audiences he'll convert them into paying customers. Its not just a one off sale, he will have repeat sales from a single customer. From a business angle he's really good, he sells himself really well.

And he uses common pulling techniques, which works for a couple of months for most of his customers and then they'll be buying more material from him again when they stumble along the way.

To me all CW teaches to his customers is to be a con man. A con to fool women into thinking he's a catch, a man's man, admired by women. It's all surface teachings and those women will sooner or later catch on to the con. Oh a minority might expand on his teachings and move on to greater pastures but for the vast majority it's doubtful.

CW offers breadcrumbs and people r gladly paying for it.

He's that good. I don't fault a smart businessman.

Conclusion: I rather read DJ Bible.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the topic of CW has manage to ignite some good discussion.

Yes I'm no fan of his but I do admire his ability to have his target audience falling for his techniques and making money out of it. It works for his audience and for himself.

The people he's targeting r those who has fallen down pretty hard, those that needs the most validation etc, and CW knows that if he offers hope to those targeted audiences he'll convert them into paying customers. Its not just a one off sale, he will have repeat sales from a single customer. From a business angle he's really good, he sells himself really well.

And he uses common pulling techniques, which works for a couple of months for most of his customers and then they'll be buying more material from him again when they stumble along the way.

To me all CW teaches to his customers is to be a con man. A con to fool women into thinking he's a catch, a man's man, admired by women. It's all surface teachings and those women will sooner or later catch on to the con. Oh a minority might expand on his teachings and move on to greater pastures but for the vast majority it's doubtful.

CW offers breadcrumbs and people r gladly paying for it.

He's that good. I don't fault a smart businessman.

Conclusion: I rather read DJ Bible.

Agreed, but what he teaches in the basics most men do not naturally have. Naturally, men are chasers, providers and givers. However, this works against men in terms of women if you want to have intimate relations with them. Thus, he tells to be mysterious, busy, working on your purpose in life, focusing on you and being the best you can be. Again, if you yourself do not think that you are the sh!t, why would any stranger think so? It's all about perception. The once per week rule until she chases you is pretty common knowledge as well as not chatting too much on the phone. If she wants to talk and babble, no problem. You do that in person on a couch or bed, where sex can happen.

All in all, is he the end all be all, no, but he gives some good tools on how to handle women in my opinion. Alpha Male Strategies is pretty good too. He's more of a hyped up version of CW; even if he doesn't want to admit it. CW, for a chat session is 1k an hour. I highly doubt any person is really paying for his ear. I assume he makes most of his money through Youtube ads and book sales. For a 1k an hour, I'd guarantee getting the brother laid; just not necessarily with that woman. ;'P

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, but what he teaches in the basics most men do not naturally have.
He targets those men. His business model and survival depends on those men. As such he will cater the contents of his teachings to those men - such as getting back an ex.

A man must lead & protect his family/women. He is biologically made to do so. This is the natural function of a man. And historically men has been doing that since his cave dwelling days. This cannot be denied.

Those caveman had a few basic qualities; bravery, strength both emotionally and physically, ruthlessness - they will take what they want and when they want it, the desire to always be faster/better/stronger/smarter etc because failure to do so would certainly mean death to him, his offspring or his women.

If those men started to learn what their ancient caveman ancestor were doing, would they be greater men now ?

Would a mother fvcking great man want an ex back ?

Would women will be naturally and biologically drawn to a great man?

Would a great man dismiss an ex from his mind and move on ?

Perhaps the real question that should be asked, is it really that hard to learn those qualities from those uneducated but successful ancient men?

After all that is the basics of being a man.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys will be happy to see I'm starting to see a little bit of method to your madness, only with regards to CW and the taking an ex back. Does he know that topic is the biggest one that would draw people in? I'm sure he absolutely does. His MOST viewed video of all time is "7 Principles to get an ex back". If asked to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth I can bet you he'd at least say its probably not a great idea to go back with an ex, but as I've stated before, the only time he DOES say its ok, are in the events where YOU the guy pushed them away somehow. If you've become a better man through his work or through somewhere else, and you're spinning plates and an ex reaches back out, I personally still don't see how it's the end of the world to keep them as a plate for a while, seeing how it goes. But with regards to Corey knowing damn well this topic is the one that sells the most, he surely knows what he's doing.

That all being said, I will never ever put Corey Wayne's work in general down or say it's crap. He doesn't teach men to be "con men" as stated above. He teaches men to be better at being, well, a MAN. It really isn't THAT much different than the DJ bible. If you disagree you just haven't watched many of his videos or read his book. His stuff is quality and not that ridiculous 95% of the time. He helped me realize how much of a wuss I was being after breakups and how I needed to snap out of it and be a man, not to mention endless other little things I was doing wrong over the years. For example I used to text a lot in between dates. Wouldn't be so direct about setting up dates, etc. Not anymore, and it has worked wonders and I've had girls TELL me they like it.

Also, plenty of people pay up 1K for his hour phone coaching. I agree that its a ridiculously insane amount to pay, but as he has said in a few videos, its simply supply and demand. Guy has 250,000 followers. If he can just get 2 a week from some well off wealthier fools (which he absolutely does, and probably then some), its enough for him.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7. You pushed her away somehow someway and she may, just may, genuinely want to give things another chance now that any weird/bad feelings have subsided.

The reality with these boards is they are filled with 90% "Super alpha's" as I like to call them. Guys that can't take responsibility for maybe messing things up with a woman or two at one time or another. Guys who don't want to fully take responsibility for going beta with a girl maybe. So it's just viewed as "She dumped me, well F-CK THAT B-TCH! I’d never take her back! I’d never be a second option!!!!". Like I've said earlier, that's just not the greatest mindset to have everyday of your life.

I've known a couple, and perhaps many of us have, who have gotten back together after a breakup and have worked out. Not saying you guys are idiots by any means. I actually think a lot of you are smart and have much to give on these boards, but with this topic, I'm still leaning to Corey Wayne's side a bit.
epiphiny time

if i treat a woman like ****, and hey, i'm not a saint. it's because i don't ****ing like them the the **** would you deal with someone you don't like

all roads lead to demascus young man

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys have to understand. women have game too. most have more than men.

before all this ****. well not before all this ****, but before i really let the **** on this site sucked in, and i've been here longer than everyone in this thread, i had this girl. io was making real money and she wanted it, but didn't want me. every time i would go around her, we would argue. she would nitpick about something i was doing. OH dude you're so judgemental. young backb reaker is like okay i need to work on that i'm sorry. she would make me feel bad because i had two parents and she didn't' have any both hers got killed. yeah, I need to be more sympethanc and understnad all people dont' have it as good as i did growing up.

my dad caught me aruging with her on the phone one day and made me spill the beans on what was going on and he sat me down adn explained exactly what was going on. she would invite me over, she knew i would want to impress her so i'd give her some money or take her somewhere or buy her something then as soon as she got what swhe wanted, she'd start a fight to get rid of me. she didn't want me around. thats game. all that other **** was her way of explaiing why she was ****ing other dudes not me. she had a baby and my dad told me i bet you 100 dollars once you stop talking to her, she is going to hit you up and tell u that the baby need something. lnot 2 days later "help my baby is out of pampers and ofrumla can you please help me" becuase she knew while i might get over her, i couldn't get over the baby. women have game like that. it's all game. it's all in the game.

this ***** don't like you bro. she is playng ou. there is something of value that you offer her, what i don't k now, but she done mind ****ed u to kingdom come

women, a woman that likes ou does not mind ****k you. my wife tells me she loves me eeryday. slhe shows me she loves me every day. i literally, left my wife and moved in with another woman and was about to file for divorce and my wife took me back and not only doesnt' hold it againt me, is just happy she still has me as her husband.that's love. love i don't deserve to be quite frank.

that's what you want out of a woman. not this mind ****ary that you are getting now

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this ***** don't like you bro. she is playing you. there is something of value that you offer her, what i don't k now, but she done mind ****ed u to kingdom come
What I offered her was everything any American woman would kill to have in a man 25+ years ago. A great job with great benefits, own my own home, nice car, good friends and family, nice clothes, great sex, charm, being taken care of well, (and even a big d-ck as she put it many times) etc. But these days sadly that's not enough for a lot of Western women. Women today don't need a man to cling onto like they once did. Instead they go to their corporate job that their looks at least had a hand in helping them land and they'll milk their high SMV as much as they can and grab attention for their insecure selves wherever they want until they hit their mid 30s. Then they stop and realize oh sh-t, I've been a pretty foolish with men for most of my dating life. They see all their friends settling down, starting families and buying houses and they hit the panic button and settle, a lot of times with a beta. So yes, she played me hard, I did nothing truly wrong, and in a weird way it was all a blessing bc it made me realize just how much work my game (and yes, some frame) needed. Never again in my life will I let a woman pull what she pulled, and it's a great feeling knowing that I've reached that kind of level.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea behind it is that you only do what Corey suggests if you actually WANT to get back with her. If you don't, then just ignore her.

If she didn't have high attraction toward you before, the chances of that having changed are low, but if you do like her, then the only way forward is for her to play in your frame, by your rules, on your turf. Yes, asking her to come over is being vulnerable and setting yourself up for possible rejection, but just like cold approaching a girl and asking for her number, you WANT that success or rejection to happen so you know where you stand immediately and don't was an additional f*cking second of your life energy chasing someone who isn't into you.

Something I read in the DJ Bible: Women are great at playing the talking game - better than you. If you try to regain her attraction through conversation, she's going to win and you're going to end up on the short end of the stick. Their weakness is in action. Actions speak louder than words. If she's reaching out, you ask her to come over with a bottle of wine and she says no, then you immediately know she ACTUALLY isn't interested and just wants someone to give her attention and validate her. NO THANKS!

Basically you are saying: Are you in or are you out? If you aren't in, don't waste my f*cking time.

Don't worry about the rejection. Focus on the fact that you took action, you stood up for yourself, and in just one text, you cut through all her months of potential manipulation for attention in which you would receive no reward. That's a win in my book.

Most likely, she just got played by a guy she was chasing, and had her orbiters fall off because she was giving all her attention to that guy, and now she's feeling insecure and reaching back out to old flames for attention until she can find what she really wants.
One of the best posts I’ve seen on SS

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
Her ego won't accept that you're not chasing her like all the other orbiters

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to come back here and talk about what I've learned in the last 1.5+ months with regards to this topic ever since I started this thread. I've done a lot of thinking, and even some studying on the topic, and have come to one very solid conclusion...

95% of the time, its probably NOT a good idea to take an ex back

I'll admit that I was more in the 50% mindset when I started this thread, but I've learned. I've changed. Boy have I changed. Corey Wayne knows this all too, deep down, if not right away, but the topic sells and makes him money so as someone else pointed out in this thread, you can't blame him for being a good business man. Now, why did I come to this realization you ask?
It's simple. For those who read this entire thread or were keeping track, basically there were two girls, or "Ex plates" I was discussing. One of which left me after about a month of very nice and heavy dating for BS reasons (I promise you I was not afc or beta while we dated) and returned to me almost 7 MONTHS later. What does that tell you right there? It tells you ONE thing. The girl's other plates have fallen off and she wanted some attention from me. If she TRULY liked me why did she go 7 months? Bottom line is there's a 95% chance IMO that if I got back with her (which I didn't), she'd bow out when a better option came along.

The second plate was something more serious where we dated heavily for 2 months, had all sorts of good sh-t crammed into those 2 months, and she left me for an ex who came back to her. She then shockingly came back the next day saying she may have made a bad decision, and went push/pull on me before fading for good 2 weeks later after eventually ending it with her ex again but never coming back to me. It's been 3.5 months of NC now and I never ever heard from her. Sure I deleted her from my social media but that isn't something that would stop a girl that likes someone enough. If this girl, who I've seen on 2 dating sites ever since it ended(she also had the gall to view my Match.com profile a month ago!), ever returned? Its the same story. No plates. Fell flat on her face, and only THEN wanted to reach out. Bullsh-t. I treated her like gold for 2 months and she took a sh-t on me. Unless she ran back with a grand apology within a few DAYS and begged for me back she should be completely finished. A return from her months later would prove nothing but the fact that she's just a phony who doesn't know when a good man is right in front of her face.

Just had to get all that out. Hope you guys are happy.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to come back here and talk about what I've learned in the last 1.5+ months with regards to this topic ever since I started this thread. I've done a lot of thinking, and even some studying on the topic, and have come to one very solid conclusion...

95% of the time, its probably NOT a good idea to take an ex back

I'll admit that I was more in the 50% mindset when I started this thread, but I've learned. I've changed. Boy have I changed. Corey Wayne knows this all too, deep down, if not right away, but the topic sells and makes him money so as someone else pointed out in this thread, you can't blame him for being a good business man. Now, why did I come to this realization you ask?
It's simple. For those who read this entire thread or were keeping track, basically there were two girls, or "Ex plates" I was discussing. One of which left me after about a month of very nice and heavy dating for BS reasons (I promise you I was not afc or beta while we dated) and returned to me almost 7 MONTHS later. What does that tell you right there? It tells you ONE thing. The girl's other plates have fallen off and she wanted some attention from me. If she TRULY liked me why did she go 7 months? Bottom line is there's a 95% chance IMO that if I got back with her (which I didn't), she'd bow out when a better option came along.

The second plate was something more serious where we dated heavily for 2 months, had all sorts of good sh-t crammed into those 2 months, and she left me for an ex who came back to her. She then shockingly came back the next day saying she may have made a bad decision, and went push/pull on me before fading for good 2 weeks later before eventually ending it with her ex again but never coming back to me. It's been 3.5 months of NC now and I never ever heard from her. Sure I deleted her from my social media but the bottom line is that isn't something that would stop a girl that likes someone. If this girl, who I've seen on 2 dating sites ever since it ended(she also had the gall to view my Match.com profile a month ago!), ever returned? Its the same story. No plates. Fell flat on her face, and only THEN wanted to reach out. Bullsh-t. I treated her like gold for 2 months and she took a sh-t on me. Unless she ran back with a grand apology within a few DAYS and begged for me back she should be completely finished. A return from her months later would prove nothing but the fact that she's just a phony who doesn't know when a good man is right in front of her face.

Just had to get all that out. Hope you guys are happy.
They know it's a "good" man, thus thry figure you'll hang around while they do their thing .

"Begging" will get you back? Wouldn't it take more than lip talk?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Actions would be needed too of course. This is only if it was immediately as I pointed out. Months later it’s a complete sham.

Not sure what you meant in your first sentence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't a true "ex" but we dated for a solid month last summer, slept together, before she ended it with me and I was pretty damn p-ssed bc I was just starting to develop some feelings. She basically told me that she didn't feel as strong for me as I did for her and was afraid she would end up hurting me, yada yada. I was pretty sure she was playing the field hard and had another option although I never saw anything serious on her social media in the timespan afterward. I went complete NC after the conversation.

So now, some 7 months later, she's texting me out of the blue (although there had been a few "Likes" from her on facebook about a month ago) asking how I've been and what's new. I gave in and had some small talk but the conversation eventually ended and I did not text back anything random or ask her anything else about her life. I haven't heard from her since. This was all yesterday afternoon.

I am an avid follower of Coach Corey Wayne and his teachings. He states that when an ex reaches back out the rule of thumb is simple - You are to ASSUME they want to see you, and you tell them it's nice to hear from them and you'd like to see them and to come over to your place to make dinner together. He says don't EVER go to them and that they must come to you as they blew YOU off. He implies that you should ask to hang out like this almost immediately and not to bother with much small talk. This has always been one area where I'm really not sure I agree with him on. So this girl took a sh-t on me and blew me off yet when she reaches back out I'm supposed to throw myself at her asking her to hang out? How does that not look needy and how does that not have the chance of turning her off? And what IF let's say this text of hers was just out of sheer boredom or loneliness from her and she's just looking for some attention? Next thing you know I ask her to come over and she rejects me in some capacity.
A woman leaves to go skiing down cawk mountain. She has no respect for you nor should she if you are contemplating taking back Chad's booty call.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey is actually spot on with this. It's not about actually getting her back, it's about setting the terms so she knows she either has to go find someone else to mess with or put in work (put out some *****) to get another "chance."

Only thing Corey leaves out is that once a chick dumps you, there is a 100% chance you can never have a successful relationship with her. She broke up with you for a reason. If she ever comes back, it must be a booty-call only situation.

Reaction score
Well, Wayne's advice is almost correct. However, we all know that is not always the case. your ex might just text you just to keep you as an orbiter or just to see if you are still hooked. replying to a text such as hey how are you? or i saw that and it reminded me of you will get you nowhere. The only text that i would reply is when she clearly states that she wants to meet up.

Reaction score
When you're in Corey Wayne territory of youtube, you know you are in the sh!t. So just stop digging, i suppose.

And i've given multiple field reports completely contradicting that guy's method. Corey Wayne and his little rules is like going through life with a crash helmet on. It doesn't stand up to infield experience.
exactly! watching c waynes videos means that you are in the desperate zone.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score