Corey Wayne - When an ex reaches back out

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear women have a sixth sense about when to reach out.

My ex wife who I haven't talked to in 1.5 years has started reaching out to me via text. I can't tell what her motives are, but just a couple days ago, she sent me a note asking if she could "please" come see me and my dog. In the past few weeks, she tried doing it more covertly by offering to take care of my dog and then "accidentally" having a package shipped to my house but when I didn't take her up on the dog-sitting offer and just told her the package "was here" without inviting her over, she obviously decided it was time to be overt and just ask to come over. I'm feeling exactly like you are - pissed off that she has the nerve to put herself back on my radar after I've spent the last 1.5 years focused on moving on and feel that I have finally made progress and mostly forgotten about her.

I'm dealing with the same thing you are: Feeling like I have the "opportunity" to apply my new skills and knowledge to my interactions with her. Fortunately, all the books I've read in the last year have helped me see what a horrible person she is in a way I couldn't comprehend before, and I've been dating a lot and had a couple short relationships, but nothing I read is going to change the fact that she is HOT AS FVCK - she's an HB10 for my specific tastes; she knows that and I'm sure that's why she wants to get in front of me in-person. It would be a lot easier to not be affected by it if I was *consistently* getting girls at least as hot as she is but right now I'm only getting that on occasion so from a sexual standpoint, she is still high-value to me. Would love to sleep with her even if I'm not interested in anything beyond that. I am spinning other plates but nothing I'm really excited about.
Never look back. Mine did too. Couldn't care less. It still hurts, but you need to stand firm to your core. NO MEANS NO. It's for you, not her or any other woman. Once you start to waiver in your stance, then your mantle will start to chip away. Don't do that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. back in my younger days before my wife, i had met this girl when i first ame out here iw as head over heels for. even with spinning plates, i thought she was the one. smoke show, was into me, etc. turned out to be a narcissist/ i didn't know it at the time, but i quickly learned. nothing i did was good enough. nothing. would constantly put me down and praise dudes that didn't have **** and that treated her like ****. told me one day i wasn't really black becuase i am not from the streets.

one day she just stopped responding to me. i did nothing wrong. nothing. that was it. i was like you know, i'm better than this. snap out of it dude. women suck at long term thinking. even the good ones. i knew she'd eventually be back becuase well im ****ing awesome and depsite it all i knew she saw me as husband material, she just thought she had me on a tighter leesh than she did.

bout 2 weeks later here she comes trying to pretend nothing happened. once sh realized, i had legit moved on, she couldn't take it.

i would ahve married that girl if she would have not been so much drama and said thank you every once in a while.
Count your blessings. Sound like she was fine as fvck, but sucked for a girlfriend. This is the type you don't give a eff about and hit it when you can.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love putting all of my newly attained DJ knowledge on women from the past that "got away"
Are you talking about ex gf’s/ex plates that dumped you/blew you off? If so how are you back in contact with them in the first place?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reading this just makes me want to projectile vomit over all attention *****s, the efforts i went to to resolve our great family we had , 1 child mine 2 children hers, and all she was bothered about after the split was me validating her she even did this through the 6 week holidays when we could have started to resolve and gone away with the kids!! , she would "check in with me" id say lets get together and she would vanish for a week and do it again

im so pleased now im one of the best D'Js in the area and by improving myself my figure my charm the lot , i have women message me regularly, its such a good feeling they may just be 6 and 7's ,,,,,,,i can bang an 8-9 but they dont initiate..........plus these 6-7's are no hassle its ****ing greaty feeling bro's

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that after two times you are never supposed to bring up hanging out again but my point is it doesn't really matter
it does matter bro because she knows youve asked twice "WHICH IS YOUR IDEA" to fix things

then suddenly she notes this "new you" showing total disinterest and if her interest is still there SHE WILL BRING UP getting together....which is fantastic cause if its her idea shes most likely gonna not abort mission olus you aint going nowhere shes coming to yours!!

"Yes id like too see you its been a busy week im happy to chill at mine come round!..if not drop me a text in 2-3 weeks time and maybe we can sort something then"

I also sit in pride that the blokes she has after her are absolute leppers, her AW behaviour has achieved **** all apart from ruining things

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never look back. I do not know why this is so hard to comprehend. When you put your trash outside to be picked up by the garbage man, do you have second thoughts in bringing it back inside? No, of course not. It's trash for a reason. One who brings back things into their life after they've long expired is just asking for trouble. It ended for a reason. Doesn't matter if it was due to you or her malfeasants, it's over and trash. Leave it outside for your health and sanity.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont quite agree theres been times when i had mental health issues that have damaged the relationships with perfectly fine women, now these issues are resolved im a much better person

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're in Corey Wayne territory of youtube, you know you are in the sh!t. So just stop digging, i suppose.

And i've given multiple field reports completely contradicting that guy's method. Corey Wayne and his little rules is like going through life with a crash helmet on. It doesn't stand up to infield experience.
Going to have to disagree with you on that. His teachings give the basics on how to be a man. Nothing is black or white, so you have to modify it within your own life. He schtick is to build lasting relationships, not building up a stable of women to fvck like a merry go round. Either is fine, however, I am a bit jaded. While, I'd hope to believe that some day there is that one woman who's a ride or die b!tch, but in reality, they no longer exist. One would think CW knows the same, as he's been through the divorce ringer twice and has thrown in the towel for marriage. He's just selling what the market needs. However, on many things, such as listening, reaching out, not being too needy or available are spot on. This would be common knowledge for any man who was born prior to 1975. After 1975, TV started to influence boys and thus the blue pilled man was formed. He's just teaching the basics to build on. Again, I would NEVER take an ex back. It's crossed my mind, but no. Shows weakness if you take them back and the old issues on why you broke up (whoever initiated it) will resurface. When a woman is 35 or older, chances of them changing for the better (for themselves, not you) is very very slim.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're in Corey Wayne territory of youtube, you know you are in the sh!t. So just stop digging, i suppose.
I will never have anything bad to say about CW. The guy helped me regain my confidence to a level it has never been before and made me realize what red pill life is ALL about. My game is now finally perfect these days and he's the biggest reason why.

THAT being said, the only area I feel like I may disagree with him (and it's a big one) is the topic of this thread. When an ex reaches back out we all know what he teaches. He says avoid the BS, assume they want to see you, invite them over your place to catch up/make dinner and see what they say. But its like, for starters, even if they DO want to see you, how does instantly asking them over not a potential for a turn off? Here this girl is reaching out, theoretically, lets call it after SIX MONTHS after what was a rather rough breakup, and immediately after 2-3 texts you're asking her over your place? How does that not wreak of desperation?

I get where he might be coming from, where if you want them back you want to cut through all the BS and see if they're just looking for attention or not, but my point is it just doesn't "feel" right even if they do want to see you. On top of all that, after 6 months and a rough ending, the first thing you're asking them to do is to come over your HOME? Doesn't that seem a bit over the top? I'm not saying you should go to them if they dumped you. They should definitely make the effort to come to you, but perhaps it should be for a drink at a bar near your place instead, and not right smack back in your apartment. Truth is I feel if a girl does reach back out and its genuine, she's still probably a little nervous about things, and getting invited RIGHT over your home just doesn't seem like the best idea.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Truth is I feel if a girl does reach back out and its genuine, she's still probably a little nervous about things, and getting invited RIGHT over your home just doesn't seem like the best idea.
Weak.

The best idea is 4 u 2 hv some balls and move on. Stop thinking abt what she thinks or if she's nervous.

I know what u r saying is a hypothetical situation, it displays ur current mindset/frame.

In ur hypothetical situation, when an ex reaches back out, be polite; decline and move on with ur life. The ex is the past, it's the future that concerns you, don't live in the past, it cannot be change. Ur ex or you have blew away the chances you both had. It's time to give some other woman a chance with yourself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

And i've given multiple field reports completely contradicting that guy's method. Corey Wayne and his little rules is like going through life with a crash helmet on. It doesn't stand up to infield experience.
I just YouTubed his videos.

He has tons of videos, just saw a few.

To be brutally honest, I'm not a fan. He just sounds like a creepy car salesman.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the guys a genius and i have pulled so many women and got all my exes back round mine on regular occassions for sex , plus 90% of my exes would cooke me sunday dinner now

one even invites me to stop at hers in the holidays with my daughter and her kids at the seaside, all becuase of CW's advice, and to me thats a result

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne teaches you to win an ex back. Lost Cause. Period.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
the guys a genius and i have pulled so many women and got all my exes back round mine on regular occassions for sex , plus 90% of my exes would cooke me sunday dinner now

one even invites me to stop at hers in the holidays with my daughter and her kids at the seaside, all becuase of CW's advice, and to me thats a result
Getting an ex back is considered a success lol

No wonder CW is making money haha

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will have to agree with the Spaz man. It ended for a reason. What's done is done. Nothing good can come by opening an old wound. Unless you are into that sort of thing. You have to look at it from a female's perspective. Mostly it's done for the attention and to see if you still have feelings for her. If you do and you take the cvnt back, sure, you may get some sex, but once the power shifts, you will be back in sh!tville again. Why put yourself through that? It's just easier and cleaner to start with another woman.