Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne - When an ex reaches back out

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found Corey Wayne's videos some time ago, before I found SS and some other books I've read since then. Near as I can recall, his advice is pretty consistent with what you'd find here. He does have some rules, but a lot of guys need rules to make the thought process easier, especially when they are just learning.

From what I can recall, I can't really think of many things I disagree with him about, with the exception of maybe ALWAYS waiting 5 days to call a girl, and also always going for the kiss on the first date. The rest seems pretty solid to me so I'd be interested in hearing from anyone (@deesade ?) who has specific issues with what he suggests.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, I am having a change of heart for the going for the kiss on the 1st date. I think it's best to wait until the second date. Why? Her mind will be going WTF? Why didn't he attempt to kiss me? Builds anticipation. Then, call her week or so later. Builds up the sexual frustration. Plus, if she was wasn't sure about you, but thought you were into her, but didn't kiss her, that throws her all off center and can actually build attraction. It may work because it's against the standard protocol of kissing on the first date if you are interested in her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
TBH, I am having a change of heart for the going for the kiss on the 1st date. I think it's best to wait until the second date. Why? Her mind will be going WTF? Why didn't he attempt to kiss me? Builds anticipation. Then, call her week or so later. Builds up the sexual frustration. Plus, if she was wasn't sure about you, but thought you were into her, but didn't kiss her, that throws her all off center and can actually build attraction. It may work because it's against the standard protocol of kissing on the first date if you are interested in her.
Yes, the key word ther is Anticipation …
Build it

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ex girlfriend has been cratering her smv. She is everything wrong with women these days. Next her but not before pursuit of her hotter younger sister.

Reaction score
I found Corey Wayne's videos some time ago, before I found SS and some other books I've read since then. Near as I can recall, his advice is pretty consistent with what you'd find here. He does have some rules, but a lot of guys need rules to make the thought process easier, especially when they are just learning.

From what I can recall, I can't really think of many things I disagree with him about, with the exception of maybe ALWAYS waiting 5 days to call a girl, and also always going for the kiss on the first date. The rest seems pretty solid to me so I'd be interested in hearing from anyone (@deesade ?) who has specific issues with what he suggests.
Unfortunately, c wayne is just a businessman. he is there to take advantage of desperate people by creating some stupid rules that he prompts you to follow. Reality is that an ex most likely wont come back so making those videos on how to get an ex back is just a joke.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, c wayne is just a businessman. he is there to take advantage of desperate people by creating some stupid rules that he prompts you to follow. Reality is that an ex most likely wont come back so making those videos on how to get an ex back is just a joke.
At least someone here understands business and why CW does what he does.

Listen to his or other youtuber videos at ur own peril.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand the argument that if someone makes money doing something, then they must obviously be a scam artist selling snake-oil and not know what they are talking about.

If you are a plumber, are you only a skilled plumber if you don't charge your customer?

It's a different story if someone is trying to take advantage of someone else who is desperate by selling them bad advice. But all his youtube videos are free. I guess he has a book, but it's like $10? And one of the first things he always says pertaining to getting an ex back is not to do it and he goes into all the reasons why you shouldn't, why it's likely to not work out, and that it's better to focus your energy on moving forward instead. Where's the problem with that?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Pook has more insight that can only come from being into multiple relationships and a deeper understanding borne out of mistakes, failures, successes, happiness and sadness.

CW does what most marketing company does, he knows his targeted audience emotional needs and uses it to his advantage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Can't really blame those fanboys idolising CW.

Lack of experience, expertise, knowledge, exposure towards women has made them easy fanboys.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give credit to Corey Wayne for several things. He made his book available for free. He gives sound advice at times. I discovered him well before I even discovered SS and TRP. I discovered this forum after stumbling across The Book of Pook on youtube searching Red Pill videos. So, he kind of warms people up out the blue pill minset, but I feel is a bit soft on some stuff. The hard 5 day until calling rule seems a bit much. I think 3 weekdays is a good rule of thumb. Could be wrong on that.
$1000 for a 1 hour phone session is highway robbery though. When I looked at his site and saw that I lost some respect and went searching and ended up here.

Also, he didn't really explain the "why." For me he didn't explain why women do what they do. He just explains what to do. It's better to know the reasons. I feel Rational Male and this forum really covers the reasons behind women's actions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CW is okay. He preaches self responsibility, self mastery and not pursuing uninterested females.

Most of the guys do a "how do I get my girl back?" thread because they know it sells. They know this is the least efficient use of your time.