Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Corey Wayne - When an ex reaches back out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
U r absolutely right, I am a soul-less emotionaless dude when dealing with women who don't deserve my attentions.

I am also soul-less and emotionaless when dealing with men who has fallen down and needs a helping hand to rise back up. And I am pretty good at it too.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there brother. We know what you went through because we went through our own battles ourselves which I am sure are very similar to yours. We get you. The point is to grow from that experience and not allow another woman to get at you like that again.
Thank you. It just sucks to look back and know that at 33 I wasn't razor sharp. I'll admit it was kind of defeating to my ego realizing how beta I was at some points after I was blown off. I thought about what if I did things different. Could I have saved it. Fortunately after thinking a lot I realized she was a piece of work and no good for me anyway. To do the things she did. I learned a lot. Like we said above, you live and learn from your mistakes. My point I've been trying to make is that while yes, the memory does still haunt me a bit (wow, sue me), I've become a better man and razor sharp bc of it. Corey Wayne played a big part in that. Never again in my life will I let a woman put me through the emotional BS that woman put me through, bc I would never allow it, or enable them like I did with her.

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're in Corey Wayne territory of youtube, you know you are in the sh!t. So just stop digging, i suppose.

And i've given multiple field reports completely contradicting that guy's method. Corey Wayne and his little rules is like going through life with a crash helmet on. It doesn't stand up to infield experience.
Exactly... he is way to safe and is teaching the timid to be even more timid,those of us that have experimented with different methods and substances infield know the difference.

EroticWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
as i was a rookie at this i chased like the beta male i was acting it got me nowhere

then i followed CW's advice to walk away, and i did

then she started contacting me more regularly, so i used 2 oppurtinities as advised to ask to meet up

she changed the fcking convo when i asked to meet up cheeky *****

then I totally went Cold and she was literally blowing up my phone , i never asked to meet up nothing, the messages were getting more and more, the memories she was sending

however no one mentioned meeting up...this got worse she was texting all the time i thought FCK ME sosuave and CW are spot on

THEN ONE NIGHT SHE SENT ME A 20 SECOND VIDEO WITH HER HAIR DONE ****A FCKING VIDEO BRO'S!!!!!**** saying how much she missed me the lot

so i stupidly and caringly said "SO I SUPPOSE YOU WANT TO MEET UP"

her reply................" WAS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I MISS YOU"

ATTENTION WHORING TO THE FFKCIING WEIRDO MAX........................i could have strangled her ....i fcked up and i had the frame so well
I recently had the same experience with my 22 year old ex-gf of 6 months. The last time we met was on my birthday (1st week of April) where we had a dinner then bang her afterwards. For me that was the last time I would bang her because there's too much drama on her part. She's a bit cold and distant during our dinner altho there were moments where she's touching me like we used to. I can tell what she's doing was an act. After dinner, as we walk towards the bus stop, she suggests having some coffee with me first. I said I don't feel like having one, I told her we should have some smoke which we did. My ex told me she doesnt want to go home yet. So I told her we should go to the motel we used to go. I held her hand and we went there. Inside the motel, all hell breaks loose with her. We had unprotected sex and I bust inside her. Inside the motel, she told me she loves me. She even cried while staring at my face as we lay right next to each other. I told her to stop crying. I bang her some more afterwards and then we parted ways.

Two days ago, I received a text from her that afternoon saying what the f*ck did I do. I was surprised but kept my composure. I replied to her yesterday morning saying "okay."

She then said, "sorry." and followed by "I miss you badly."

I replied, "Good to know."

That night, I received more texts from her. My responses where brief. I know those texts were crumbs especially the "I miss you badly."

I almost texted her to step up her chasing game but instead I told her that I've got to rest. That moment, I know her hamster is spinning fast because that's not the aswer she was expecting.

That's what she got for acting a bit cold during my birthday.

It feels good because chicks like that are used to guys kissing her a*s.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay now i actually went back and read the OP

the whole poitn of this is to weed women who do not deserve our time out. lif a woman says i dont want to ****ing see you anymore, they don't eserve our time. it doesn't get any simpler than that.

all this guy is doing is basically telling you what you want to hear to get money from you. of course you want to hear you got a chance with that ex that reaches back out, and you probability do, but not for positive motives.

if an ex reaches back out to you it's for one of the following reasons 99% of hte time

1. you goth er prengant
2. money
3. she's bat**** crazy
4. someone broke her heart and she knows yo will make her feel better
5. money
6. she realized she ****ed up

what does that say about you and your options that you take a woman back that broke your heart. ***** bye. i'd rather jack off. i'm no one's backup plan.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7. You pushed her away somehow someway and she may, just may, genuinely want to give things another chance now that any weird/bad feelings have subsided.

The reality with these boards is they are filled with 90% "Super alpha's" as I like to call them. Guys that can't take responsibility for maybe messing things up with a woman or two at one time or another. Guys who don't want to fully take responsibility for going beta with a girl maybe. So it's just viewed as "She dumped me, well F-CK THAT B-TCH! I’d never take her back! I’d never be a second option!!!!". Like I've said earlier, that's just not the greatest mindset to have everyday of your life.

I've known a couple, and perhaps many of us have, who have gotten back together after a breakup and have worked out. Not saying you guys are idiots by any means. I actually think a lot of you are smart and have much to give on these boards, but with this topic, I'm still leaning to Corey Wayne's side a bit.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
7. You pushed her away somehow someway and she may, just may, genuinely want to give things another chance now that any weird/bad feelings have subsided.

The reality with these boards is they are filled with 90% "Super alpha's" as I like to call them. Guys that can't take responsibility for maybe messing things up with a woman or two at one time or another. Guys who don't want to fully take responsibility for going beta with a girl maybe. So it's just viewed as "She dumped me, well F-CK THAT B-TCH! I’d never take her back! I’d never be a second option!!!!". Like I've said earlier, that's just not the greatest mindset to have everyday of your life.

I've known a couple, and perhaps many of us have, who have gotten back together after a breakup and have worked out. Not saying you guys are idiots by any means. I actually think a lot of you are smart and have much to give on these boards, but with this topic, I'm still leaning to Corey Wayne's side a bit.
Don't forget to buy his books too and help promote him.

Go ahead and get ur ex back. Let us know how happy u r in 3 years time.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JFC guy, you've been pining about this chick for the past four months. Isn't it time you dropped it? You've hashed hashed rehashed and analyzed again and again, WTF?! I remember reading your posts on this b*itch back around New Years how she left you high and dry on New Years Eve to be and have se*x with her ex. Dude, you seriously need therapy, not SS.com.

I mean really dude. Are you acting like a MAN about this? AND this blaming yourself on how YOU ****ed up, total weak beta mentality. Look, the girl is f*ucked up or just plain NOT INTERESTED. It happens. Quit this BS about "What if I f*ucked it up etc etc."

My advice: Pick up the phone and call her. Tell you think you f*ucked things up. See what kind of answer you get. Record the phone call. Play it over and over so you can HEAR straight from her that she's 110% done with you.

MOVE THE F ON, MAN.

Best of luck.

Dash

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never implied that I want an ex back, at all. But keep up with your agenda.
Yeah not wanting ur ex back, everyone can see that by your threads and postings.

Like I said keep it up, ur agenda looks solid, no further need of convincing with more post or threads.

Let us know how it goes.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still believe that CW does have some good points. One just has to mold them to their own preferences. He gives the basics. You need to expand on them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I still believe that CW does have some good points. One just has to mold them to their own preferences. He gives the basics. You need to expand on them.
Haha okay dude. To be honest I've never read his stuff but just recently listen to his YouTube talk abt getting an ex back.

Anyone with decent experiences with women will know that by itself is a bad idea in so many ways.

CW is teaching dudes to get back their ex, and he knows it's a bad idea, I'm certain that he knows, so he's basically doing it for the money.

And that's why I'm no fan of his.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, partly. But his other stuff is pretty good. No one should take back trash. Once it's in the garbage, leave it there.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, the more you treat them like crap and push them away, the more they want you
this and your constant word of trash!!.......

you dont treat women mean to keep them keen you treat them indifferent

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CW is teaching dudes to get back their ex, and he knows it's a bad idea
big dave down the road sells cocaine to everyone in the area he knows its a bad idea but he knows every single one of them want it

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
their exes and invite them for wine and make dinner and have sex. Lol.
the quote above sums up the attitude to exes total bitterness Beta male ****.........if by offering an ex round for sex and dinner turns into a lay BJ for me on a regular basis, as long as i i only offer once and im not stupid she may be attention whoring whats the problem ? why have 5 women when i can have 15

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting an ex back is considered a success lol
sorry havent quoted all your posts at once my fault too much to read with the debating.........please not in my post I said i have got all my exes back for SEX, they would cook me food if need be, what part of this does not Suite me like a DJ, never said id settled back down with any of them

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
the quote above sums up the attitude to exes total bitterness Beta male ****.........if by offering an ex round for sex and dinner turns into a lay BJ for me on a regular basis, as long as i i only offer once and im not stupid she may be attention whoring whats the problem ? why have 5 women when i can have 15
I said that CW asks guys to call their exes for dinner and wine to get them back. If he had said that we should do that just for sex, I'd have no problem. I think you have a habit of ranting without understanding. Are you Corey Wayne in disguise? If not, stop getting butthurt.