Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shadowfox said:
The rest of you attempted at flaming me which i find laughable, grow up.
clearly you have no idea what real flaming looks like. you revealed the assumptions behind your question, and several (very knowledgeable and experienced) people questioned your assumptions. flaming would be much easier than coming up with useful advice, both of which you are free to ignore.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the issue...

We all have our individual goals. Shadowfox is interested in having the physique of Brad Pitt in Fight Club... why not? It's a nice physique. It isn't what I want but it certainly looks good.

Stop crying because this guy doesn't wanna be the next Cutler.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuzza said:
I don't see the issue...

We all have our individual goals. Shadowfox is interested in having the physique of Brad Pitt in Fight Club... why not? It's a nice physique. It isn't what I want but it certainly looks good.

Stop crying because this guy doesn't wanna be the next Cutler.
The issue is that he's not prepared to do the necessaries. Eating clean and regular is VITAL if you want a Pittesque physique. It's not hard to achieve, you just need to be consistent or 6-18 months depending on how fat you currently are. Shadowfox could achieve the look in a year or less, but if he's not prepared to do the most basic thing (work out and eat), he won't get there. It's not a case of being consistent for a week, it's the whole year.

For the record, there are a slew of guys I know who are at school, have a job on top of that, have a social life AND find the time to eat properly and work out. and they're just ordinary guys. it's possible - willpower is the deciding factor.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the 'advice' ,if i was actually given any. Only shaunuk gave me the response i wanted.
the best advice isn't always the advice you want

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand why a guy would want physique like Tyler Durden's (Brad Pitt), even though he is not particularly muscular. We know that we don't all have the same goals and tastes - each to their own :)

But, shadow, you'll still have to put quite a bit of effort into developing a physique like this, and a great deal of that effort is actually eating, rather than sweat spilt whilst training in the gym. Search for Warboss Alex's Idiot's Guide to Growth for nutritional and training information.

Also search for Warboss Alex's 'losing fat whilst gaining muscle' type threads. If you lost some body fat, and also gained some muscle at the same time, as others have said, you can achieve that physique :up:

-shaun

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is shadowfox stated in the initial post that he wanted a body type like Brad Pitt because he couldn't get big. He made it sound like he was willing to settle for something less than he wanted. At least that's how it sounded like to me.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
15-20-25 reps is not my idea of a mass builder.
Which is why Brad Pitt had no mass on him in fight club.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well try the Christian Bale workout for the Projectionist or whatever the hell that movie was... he was cut as hell!!!!!1111exclamationmark!!!1

Seriously though, Brad Pitt had zero mass; he just had low BF.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yeah, I dunno about that workout. 15-20-25 reps is not my idea of a mass builder, but hey...if it worked for Brad Pitt I may give it a shot.
1. he had no mass on him.

2. what worked for one guy will not work for another.

3. the diet from that link is ****.

4. to achieve the brad pitt look, try an all-out ketogenic diet. don't 'expect to keep any mass though.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mass isn't really all that sexy to lots of women to be honest. These days they seem to favor the look that a typical hunter would have had several thousand years ago. Not much mass, cut as hell and very agile looking.

Personally I go for a look more like Pitt had in Troy. Decent mass and very cut.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, he had 0 muscle in that picture.

If you truely want that, focus 80% on diet, 15% on cardio, and 5% on lifting.

The only thing you can really shout about in that picture is his high metabolism combined with the Dietition and Trainer he employed to work with him 24/7 for afew months before the movie.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arms and delts have been worked on, apart from that no muscle. Delts look good though, giving impression of size.

I read a trainers site who's trained a few actors for roles where they need to look big. He said if he got them like a month before he didn't have a hope in hell of adding mass, so all he did was got them looking cut and worked on their arms and delts completely and that was enough to give the impression of size.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwello said:
Mass isn't really all that sexy to lots of women to be honest.
you shouldn't be working out for women.. be happy with your mass (or lack of it) and people will be happy with you.

Zeal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the record, I don't think this is the actual workout or diet that Brad Pitt used. Based on the way the article was worded, it sounded like this is what the author himself would recommend to get the Brad Pitt physique.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said before how I workout because I love anatomy and the human body. I do it for myself completely.

However lots of guys do it to look good for the women, so I just offered up some advice based on what my friends (girls that is) think of guys. Lots of guys also do it to be more stylish... the thin athletic look is much more in style now than a bulky look.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct.

LoneSilver

Zeal said:
Just for the record, I don't think this is the actual workout or diet that Brad Pitt used. Based on the way the article was worded, it sounded like this is what the author himself would recommend to get the Brad Pitt physique.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
us powerlifters have never been in fashion. :(

our time will come!
Nah in the 70's it was a pretty cool look to have. Athletic was as well (always has been, it's encoded into our DNA), but big guys were stylin too.