Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Duke Togo

Don Juan
Reaction score
hes 5'11, 165-170lbs

you wont get his exact body, or anywhere close, you dont have his superior genetics when it comes to aesthetics, and you never will. his muscle shape is different, his waist, his shoulder length, his torso shape, his colar bone protrusion, his abdominal shape, his neck size, his glute shape, his rib cage size, his bone shape, his bicep/deltoid tie in, his pectorial shape (square, round, diamond), his ecto/mesomorphic structure, the length of his legs. and finally his face.

its not about how much weight you have to put on ok?
its about DETAIL, and if you have the ability to appreciate finesse in aesthetics, anyone can be 170lbs at 5'11 and look like **** in comparison to pitt, its because they dont know how to create a similar physique, there training values are flawed, and they are genetically predispotioned not to emulate his physique or get anywhere near it.

you can only build yourself up, and hope you have good visually pleasing genetics like pitt, but you will never get his shape, no one will apart from him. another thing is, if his face looked like ****, his body would be viewed as just another fit type of body, its his overall appearance and style that is what sells the entire package to be desired.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Duke Togo. Couldn't have said it better.

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should worry about is just building up your own body, there is no way to look exactly like him

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought brad pitt looked pretty skinny in fight club. it might look pretty good without a shirt, but when you put a shirt on, you look like every other skinny guy...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparantely he has chicken legs and in the Troy film they had to use some incredibly flattering photography to make him look proportionate.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very cynical view. But in the days when Mr Reeves was turning into Superman I suspect like all good movie stars of old was given some tablets and told to swollow them IMO.

Today stars (quite rightly) have more control over their lives and what they are told to do. Unfortunately for Mr Pitt he would appear to be a hardgainer ecto.

There is some media nonsense about another actor (can't remember his name) who lost 30lbs for a film, and his next film told to gain 50lbs! Apparently it nearly killed him.

Raging Bull best eample of this.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine

There is some media nonsense about another actor (can't remember his name) who lost 30lbs for a film, and his next film told to gain 50lbs! Apparently it nearly killed him.

I'm not sure who you're thinking of, but Christian Bale has been doing this. He had to lose a bunch of weight for "The Machinist", then bulk up to believeable superhero size for "Batman Begins".

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...s/the_machinist/christian_bale/machinist2.jpg

http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/images/03.jpg

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My body is simular to pitts, exept his bone structure on his shoulders is a bit broader, his abs have a diffrent shape. Thats the only advantage I've had being an ect-mesmo is that my body fat stays low, and I have a smaller waist than most girls.

I'd guess hes about 160lbs in fight club, and about 180lbs in troy.

I think his arms were about 14" in fight club, and 16" in troy.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the brad pitt workout

im pretty new to working out and what actually works, but I was watching Troy and knew what my goal was. I did some research and found this.. just wanted to hear what some of the pros had to say about these workouts from his various movies.

http://www.bradpittworkout.com/

Last edited:

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
erm not really

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He just looks skinny to me. Not a very "buff" guy. Just cut.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

white belt

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is overrated, sure his abs are decent but everything else is just OK. His legs are small but I think that big legs look st st stupid, legs = strength and mobility

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
The disheartening thing is that I'm discovering a LOT of pumped up guys are on the juice, or have been at some point. It's not just bodybuilders, it's actors, wrestlers, male models and more.

I used to look at a lot of guys like that and think "if I work hard and dedicate myself enough, I can look like that", but that's a lie! Now I see how much of a role lighting, makeup and camera work play in making these guys look great and it's so disheartening.

I always thought Brad Pitt looked too skinny anyway, just like many other sixpack icons. Sure they have the sixpack, but they'll topple over in a sudden gust of wind.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get huge, 'roids are the only way.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could look similar to how he did in Fight Club but I don't think I could work out 6 days a week and not drink.