Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A skinny fag with the hottest women in the world drooling over him.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
you should go for the edward nortan look in american history x
I just saw American History X, pretty good movie. On the body, yeah, his body is pretty good, definitely bulkier than Brad's.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Celadus
A skinny fag with the hottest women in the world drooling over him.
yeah true true... :(

it's really his face that's all, iono how he did it but he's DAMN handsome

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did Brad really juice for this role? Man I want to think he didn't. I really do.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If Pitt juiced for that I think it's pretty sad. He couldn't be more then 150lbs in that, and I'd guess it's to the south of that estimate. His chest is small as hell, and I can't see his arms being bigger then 14.5 at best. Not making fun of the guy, it's a good look if that's what he wants, and it works for him, but I just can't see using steroids and ending up with that. Plus..he's not even very cut, he just has very nice abdominal development. But nothing else is particularly defined.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winny isn't really a bulking drug.. it's primarily a cutting drug.. .it makes sense that he would use it - the more I think about it, the more I probably believe it....

how many stars (considering all the distractions involved in being a star) actually have the time or the discipline to train as necessary to achieve that kind of condition? A 4-6 cycle of Winny "pre Fight Club" combined with some gym work would have whipped him right into shape..

Fo_Sho

Don Juan
Reaction score
How Much Does Brad Pitt Weigh???

I'd like to have Brad Pitt's exact build. How much do y'all think this dude weighs?? 200 lbs? 210?? I'm 6'1" so I'm wondering how much weight I'd have to put on (I'm about 190 lbs right now). Thanks, fellas!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Health and Fitness.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man show me a picture where he looks 210. hes got a nice lookin body and all but hes not really that big. in fight club id say 175 maybe. if that much

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
200? HA. This dude is NOT big., Yes hes toned and thats what the girls like, but bodybuilders would laugh at u if u said he was big. Hes not big, i dunno maybe to normal peoples standards. Granted he does look great, but hes not that heavy. lift and do cardio and eat right and u can look like him (if u can have his abs with your genetics)

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was probably about 155 in Fight Club. I haven't seen Troy, but going by pics I'd guess 170. Video makes everyone look bigger, plus they use camera angles and lighting that make a BIG difference.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chim_chim
He was probably about 155 in Fight Club. I haven't seen Troy, but going by pics I'd guess 170. Video makes everyone look bigger, plus they use camera angles and lighting that make a BIG difference.
I agree. Camera makes everyone look a lot bigger, plus the angles do wonders. Plus I reckon those weights u gave would be close to the mark.

michelangelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the forum about Brad Pitt's sexy body? OOOOh, good!!

Not Really.

Gosh, I must be in the wrong room, I thought it was about DJ.

Ha Ha!

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 160 in fight club. Maybe 165.

175 max in troy.

As everyone has already said, eat right, cardio, do some lifting... you'll look just like him... though the abs probably wont be so good ^_^

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all youre taller than brad pitt.....so youre not going to go all the way down around 170 and 180 lbs and look muscular, youll just look skinny as ****......

and second we all have different builds and genetics...some ppl can work the hell out and not get a six pack to show and some ppl might work out for 3 weeks and get some of a six pack. and brad pitts build isnt even all that great. i would much rather put more muscle on

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Troy he had put on some muscle compared to other films. I did hear however that he still had chicken legs in reality. Supposedly he had a "double" for his legs!

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was more than 160 in fight club. Come on. He has biggish shoulders/pecs, which, while not massive looked alot bigger than was norton did. And I'd guess he was roughly 150-160.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: How Much Does Brad Pitt Weigh???

Originally posted by Fo_Sho
I'd like to have Brad Pitt's exact build.
That sort of thing is like when plastic sugeons hear 'I want to look exactly like (insert famous person)'

I'm not sure that's a heathly way of thinking as it implies unconsciuosly you don't like WHO YOU are.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have the Fight Club look, and be better looking, wouldn't we all. But ,focus on being the best you as they say.