Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad

He's not super buff in that picture...rather skinny if you ask me.

This guy isn't that bad actually. He's not overly musclular, but not super skinny. He may be a little on the skinny side though. Real lean as well.

This
is what I would like to be.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
This guy isn't that bad actually. He's not overly musclular, but not super skinny. He may be a little on the skinny side though. Real lean as well. .
Dude, I'd love to look like that. Damn.

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Brad

He's not super buff in that picture...rather skinny if you ask me.

This guy isn't that bad actually. He's not overly musclular, but not super skinny. He may be a little on the skinny side though. Real lean as well.

This
is what I would like to be.
You dont need roids to get to that size. Most powerlifters get to that size and bigger without roids. It takes food and a good trainingprogram. And time ofcource. 5x5, westside, hst, doggcrapp, chad waterburys programs. Those will pack on mass if you eat enough.

And dont say all powerlifters are fat. They dont get fat or "bulky" because of training. Its the crap they're eating.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm has anyone actually read that site, you read it just the workouts and umm they are exactly what everyone here already knows, eat clean lift heavy and rest alot and you will lose the fat and gain the muscle, its simple isnt it. Do his workouts if you must, but they are nothing special the guy is just dedicated to look good in his movies, you get the dedication and you can do it aswell ................ just stay away from maccas.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see why everyone thinks there's a secret to the Brad Pitt/male model look, or that they're juicing or whatever. It's achievable for just about anyone in 4-12 months - it just requires strict eating and lots of cardio. These guys don't have much muscle to speak of, just a moderate amount which looks good at a low bodyfat.

Go on a below maintainance mostly keto diet (50/50 protein/fat) with just enough carbs so that your gym perfomance stays good (i.e. pre and post workout) and you'll be shredded in no time. For most people it's the discipline to stay on such a diet and avoid ****ty food which makes them fail.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is no different then what most guys do when they want to look like Arnold or their favorite bodybuilder so they decide to try and do their workout routine..with very little similar results...and then become discouraged.
It's true, there is no secret to brad pitts workout routine..just look at him, he really isn't that buff.aside from Fight Club were he is in great physical shape- a shape which anyone can get into with the right ammount of discipline and workout routine..

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
how big was brad pitt in fight club?

sorry probably get flamed for this but please bare with me. But how big would you say he was? Weight and bf% because i think that would be ideal for an ectomorph like me who has it very hard to gain weight and so maybe a BP body would be a reasonable target and i think it's at the point were ladies notice and then above that they start to get intimidated which i dont want.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you write yourself off as an ectomorph/hard-gainer, can you tell us what your diet is like?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Redux said:
You are a disgrace to the physical culture.
A man wants to get big for himself. You say you have a hard time gaining weight, and fear you become so big you intimidate 'ladies'. God damn it, become a freakin mass monster for yourself. Its not rocket science to gain weight: eat more.
Hey, chill Redux. I just want to look decent and fit no problem in that, you have your goals i have mine. I would like to be huuge but my genetics wont allow it and i accept that, or i would have to be hugely dedicated but i dont really have the time to eat every hour on the hour.

Falcon said:
Before you write yourself off as an ectomorph/hard-gainer, can you tell us what your diet is like?
I've been off weight lifting for a while but this is what it was basicly 200g protein gotten from shakes and chicken. And about 400g carbs gotten from bread and oats. I basicly worked on idea of adding 200 calories each week to maintain weight gain and it worked BUT i grew sick and tired of the volume of food i had to eat each week.

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and basicly i want to get back into weight lifting but have some more realistic goals such as maybe brad pitt stats. I'm 6ft weight 140lb. Dropped 20lb from 160. I'm only 16.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 150-160lbs maybe? Not very big, but he was pretty cut...7% body fat perhaps..

-shaun

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put Brad Pitt's body on a 16 yr old boy and it's a perfect fit. He doesn't have the greatest body, you should be aiming way higher.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was 155lb 7% at 5ft 11". So he wasnt build just really toned. His training for fight club consisted of mostly endurance sets and stuff like that. Situps for 30mins at a time and stuff. What you can take from this is, he trained a specific way-he got the body for that type of training. Now for Troy when he was a good deal heavier he trained a specific way-heavy weights lower reps and his body adapted accordingly. Your 16 and a 140lb, unless you have a condition you are still at least a good deal of your genetic potential. Saying "I would have to be hugely dedicated" is another way of saying "I'm too lazy". You dont have devote your whole life to it, you can phase it in over a period of time, your 16 for christs sake you have plenty of time to grow. Another point is it would take as much if not more effort to get a body such as Brad Pitt in fight club because the effort of maintaining a bf% of 7% puts a lot of strain on the body. It wouldnt perhaps take as long to achieve as say going to 180lb+ but the effort inlvolved and the bf% to maintain wouldnt be as stressful physically and psycologically. It is your choice anyway to attain your goals just know that to attain a bodybuilding physique or "boxer/fighter" type physique takes a lot of effort. As far as diet goes it isnt actually that difficult to get in order you just need to buy the foods and get going with it. Also think of it this way, if you dont have the dedication then you are certainly wasting a lot of time researching it all surfing the net or whatever, whilst you could be doing more prodcutive things...goodluck :rolleyes:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shadowfox said:
I would like to be huuge but my genetics wont allow it and i accept that, or i would have to be hugely dedicated but i dont really have the time to eat every hour on the hour.
it worked BUT i grew sick and tired of the volume of food i had to eat each week.
if that's your attitude you'll never make any progress. you're looking for a quick way to look good, I've got news for you, so is everyone, that's why 90% of people in gyms you could never tell worked out. if it was easy everyone'd be big and ripped. it takes not weeks, not months, but years of eating and training right to have a physique that's anything out of the ordinary. some guys have it easy, they're the lucky ones. if you're not one of them then you'll have to roll your sleeves back and get to work.

re-adjust your attitude. the brad pitt physique is attainable for most guys but you need to be extremely dedicated, even more so with diet and regularity of meals. when you're prepared to work for what you want, come and ask questions, until then, stop wasting our time, and yours

by the way - at 16 and 140 you have no idea of your genetic capability, so don't use that as an excuse to be lazy

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
shadowfox said:
Hey, chill Redux. I just want to look decent and fit no problem in that, you have your goals i have mine. I would like to be huuge but my genetics wont allow it and i accept that, or i would have to be hugely dedicated but i dont really have the time to eat every hour on the hour.
I know you would like it. I knew it as I red your first post. You are giving up, and setting up for second best and that is what angries me.
OF COURSE your genetics allow it. And you surelly have time. I don't fall for that bs. I was like you once. But I trusted myself and, yes I had to make some effort, not easy to gulp down 7 liters of milk a day, plus two big meals, but I did it and put 10 kgs (22 lbs) in like 8 months while having a horrible workout program.
Trust me, you can do eat. Eat an extra stake, two more potatoes, whatever, eat more and you will gain.

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the 'advice' :rolleyes: ,if i was actually given any. Only shaunuk gave me the response i wanted. The rest of you attempted at flaming me which i find laughable, grow up. I'm not lazy I go to school, I study hard, i play a lot of sport,i have a job, I have a social life. I appreciate it takes time to prepare and eat food and workout hard, time which i dont have and i have respect for where you have got to in the gyms. I just want to look decent at my age, maybe when im older and my bodies grown abit I'll want to pack on serious mass (180+) but not yet. Thank you.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shadowfox said:
Oh yeah and basicly i want to get back into weight lifting but have some more realistic goals such as maybe brad pitt stats. I'm 6ft weight 140lb. Dropped 20lb from 160. I'm only 16.
if you were 160 lbs and could drop 20 lbs, i doubt you classify as an ectomorph...probably more along the lines of a lack of diet.